Enjoyable! I love checking in on my little hero! Only thing is that I would like for the hero to have different types of personalys. Or does he and I just haven't leveled him up to get one?
Very in depth for a game I don't control. Always a good laugh anytime I check on my hero.
Weird, fun and silly I really love this game, You kinda need a bit of knowledge of both net culture and fantasy tropes to get some of the humour, but the game is pretty entertaining and very different from anything I've ever played before, don't play if you take stuff rlly seriously, you will be disappointed C:
This is a new kind of mobile game, and an almost entirely new concept at that. It's fantastic to play a game where you observe rather than control. The game goes on with or without you. You're just along for the ride, and with the few exceptions of godly influences, you can't change the outcome of your character. It's hilarious and absolutely silly to watch, and is right up my alley. I highly recommend Godville to anyone and everyone.
Addicting! And Exciting! I'm so addicted to this game. Its like a never ending adventure game. Splendid!! 5 stars!
Great game, but You need to buy so many charges, can't play without them, shame really
- quick link to private messages when tap &hold ally's name while in a dungeon (if ally is already a friend).
- menu option for easier artifact crafting
- quest ending submission link in the Ideabox
- new feature to turn any game phrase into a Picture!
- new welcome back messages when returning to the app
- Third Eye now includes links to the duel chronicles and dungeon logs
Please send your feedback on this update using the Ideabox within the game!