Tired of the dreaded “Reply Alls” and unfocused conversations in group texts when you’re trying to plan something with friends? Or of all of the noise on social media when you really just want to share and see the photos of your real friends and family?
Try goHappy to plan your next get-together and to share photos with family and friends. People in over 100 countries already are. No one needs the app or an account! It’s free and there are zero ads. The Android app is a great companion app to what you’re able to do in the web.
Here are just a few of the things you can do through goHappy:
- Suggest dates for a get-together and invite friends to vote
- Easily create get-together invites and your friends let you know if they’re in
- Integrates with your calendar to see your availability and add events
- Manage who’s in or out and plan details in one place
- Everyone manages their own notification preferences - just want to know if the time or place changes?
- Cool! Want to know if anyone comments or adds photos? That’s cool too! You choose.
- Privately chat
- Share and get everyone's photos from the event in one place
- Album of memories of the awesome things you're doing automatically created for you
- Share those awesome albums with anyone YOU choose!