If you're visiting the UK or Sweden for work or vacation, use Go Jauntly as a walking and hiking tour guide. We have over 800 walking trails available in the app, created by us and the community. We help people discover new walking routes, connect with nature and enjoy outdoor adventures.
Go Jauntly is a free award-winning walking, wayfinding and nature connection app. We help people discover new walking routes straight from your door, connect people with everyday nature by sharing the greenest route from A to B and promote outdoor adventures.
We are a growing community so no matter where you are, download the app. You can even add your own favourite trails to help to spread, Happiness Outdoors!
- “Smartphones are often accused
of absenting their users from company, but this application
has the opposite effect.” The Guardian
- “GoJauntly recommends
places nearby that are good for
a constitutional.” The Telegraph
- "Fancy escaping the city for a stroll through the woods? This app lets you discover tailor-made walks in your area." BBC Focus & Science Focus Online
Using Go Jauntly outside of the UK? We have over 1500 walks in the app with the vast majority in the UK. We also have walks in places across the world such as Europe, Sydney, Los Angeles, Barcelona, Italy, Sri Lanka and many more destinations.
Winner of Civic Innovation Challenge supported by The London Mayor & Transport for London
Winner of Cities Tech for Good category from DigitalAgenda
Webby Nominee 2018 - Voted top 5 Lifestyle App in the World
Finalist for Best Walking App at The Great Outdoor Awards
Download the Go Jauntly app for free or help our cause by upgrading to the paid subscription to support our venture.
Free to use
• Free access to the majority of our walking routes made by the community and our brilliant partners.
• Enjoy the greenest walking route from A to B and enjoy unique nature filled walks straight from your doorstep
• Zoom in to find street tree names in London and other handy information such as local train stations.
• Sign up to walking challenges and boost your physical and mental wellbeing.
• Share your favourite walking trails with the community by adding photos, directions and key points of interest for others to enjoy.
• Download all of our curated walking trails for offline use. Great for low-connectivity areas, conserving battery and data usage.
• Get 100% access to some of our premium curated walking routes and guided tours
• Save more than 5 walks for later
• Download the GPX files from our dynamic walking map, perfect for runners too!
• Support our venture to get more people walking and enjoying nature and the outdoors and help to keep the app free.
Go Jauntly offers two optional auto-renewing subscription options:
£1.99 per month
£19.99 per year (12 months for the price of 10)
These prices are for United Kingdom customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.