“Learning Numbers and Shapes” is one of new learning games for kindergarteners developed by GoKids. The game is aimed at learning numbers for kindergarten interactive with the help of shapes for children. Thanks to juicy colors and merry animations learning numbers for preschoolers will be fun, easy and effective.
Main features of the numbers game:
1) 123 learning numbers from 1 to 9.
2) Learning shapes - a square, a circle, a triangle, a pentagon, a rectangle. All the geometrical shapes are used for demonstration which will help learn to count for toddlers in the playful manner.
3) Maths for toddlers is available in several languages - your baby can learn numbers for toddlers in English, Spanish, Russian and others. The numbers learning app for kids is voiced by native speakers with perfect pronunciation and clear diction. Multilingual numbers games for kids will help prepare your child for the study of foreign languages in the future.
4) Our 123 games for children develop attention and memory span, logics, curiosity, perseverance, as well as train fine motor skills.
5) There are 4 educational games for toddlers in our mathematics for toddlers aimed to fix the received knowledge.
6) The baby number games were developed in the close cooperation of children teachers and illustrators. That’s why maths games for baby have such a simple, clear and intuitive interface.
7) You can download our number learning games for kids for free. Number games for toddlers for free are a great opportunity for families with small budget to get educational apps for toddlers of high quality.
How to play counting games for kids for free:
When you download our math for toddlers, we recommend to select the language of the 123 games for kids free. To start learning numbers for toddlers free, you should click the icon with an academic hat. The study of toddler numbers and counting will be as follows. On the screen there is one of the numerals for kids, for example, 1, and one square. Then the kid hears the name of the baby numbers - “one” and repeats it. After that, to continue getting acquainted with kids numbers and math, the baby should press the “forward” button. There will be the “2” number and two shapes for babies to illustrate the meaning. In this way your child gets introduced to all the toddler shapes and counting for babies. The children educational games were developed in such a way that your kid will also meet the rest of the geometric figures.
So, the first acquaintance with numbers and forms for kids is over, and it’s time to consolidate the knowledge playing some educational games for kids kindergarten. Here are these mini number and shape games for kids free:
The 1st game among learning games for toddlers age 2 is for checking, how well your baby has learnt toddler counting 123 kids free. A certain quantity of kids shapes preschool are demonstrated to the baby and the voice behind the screen asks, “how many shapes?”. The child clicks every shape and hears counting numbers for nursery kids learn.
The 2nd game of the learning games for toddlers age 3 is a real geometry for kids in which we continue to learn shapes and numbers. There is a green square in the middle of the screen and there is a certain number on it. Beyond the square there are several animated shapes. The baby should drag as many shapes in the green square as the number indicates. It contributes greatly to a better learning how to count numbers.
The 3d game of the educational games for 4 to 5 year kid we can see a twig with a leaf with a certain number. In the free space near the twig there are 3 groups consisting of different quantity of shapes. The baby is to decide which group of figures matches the number on the leaf.
In the 4th mini-game there is a certain number of chairs. Above the chairs there are 3 balloons with different numbers on each. Some shapes are moving around. The toddler has to find the balloon with the number corresponding with the quantity