Believing in quality over quantity, goknowledgeshare.com brings mobile app ‘Grade 8 Math And More’ not only for eight graders, but also for those who are preparing for SAT, GMAT and other competitive examinations. The app content is mainly based on US National Common Core and Cambridge IGCSE standards. Entire app is divided into 3 parts – formulae, practice, and quiz. These help parents, teachers, and students to solve word problems step by step. Formulae helps to know formulae, practice helps to use these formulae, and quiz helps to solve word problems. The app starts with two topics with comprehensive solutions. Other topics will be added gradually. The app can be a gift to a user who wants to improve his/her strength in mathematics. Skills of solving word problems will improve dramatically.
• Formulae: Formulae used for a topic are displayed in the form of quiz.
• Practice: The questions are straight forward and based on the formulae. It is very exciting that unlimited practice can be done. Until a word problem is solved correctly, similar types of questions can be practiced.
- It has multiple levels.
- Each level contains 12 questions.
- These questions can help preparing for SAT, GMAT, and other examinations.
- Each question is unique.
- Levels gradually adds complexity to questions.
- Maximum time to complete a set of 12 questions can also be changed. A student is given comfort zone to change allowed time.
- Hint is provided for each quiz question. But it is optional.
- An embedded simple calculator is provided. This is convenient while travelling.
- Quiz from one level can be done multiple times. Similar types of questions will appear in the quiz.
- Mainly US Common Core and IGCSE standards.
- NCERT, CBSE, and WBBSE standard questions are also added.
• Score: At the end of quiz, individual score of each question, and total score are displayed.
• Published topics: Surface area of solids and volume of solids are currently displayed. These involve rectangular prism, triangular prism, cylinder, pyramid, cone, circumference of circle, sector area of circle, arc length, sphere, and composite areas. Word problems of geometry is comprehensive.
• Future upgrade: Topics will be added one by one. AD free version will also be available after more topics are added.
Upgrade: Version 1.1:
Release date: 03-December-2016
What's new: Probability formulae, practice and quiz
Explanation of formulae with example
Social share options (Facebook, Whatsapp, Google+, etc.)
Solutions added to practice questions with swipe facility