IPCam Monitor is a simple to use IP camera monitor that makes viewing and controlling IP cameras easier than ever. It allows you to watch, listen, and two-way audio on supported IP cameras.
Upgrade to the Pro edition removes advertisements and enables advanced features for supported cameras. For example, prevents device from going to sleep while viewing camera feed, and different modes of resizing the camera feed to fit in the window.
Below is a list of supported cameras. If your camera is not listed, there is still a good chance that the app will work. Download the app and give it a try. It is FREE.
Foscam: FI8910, FI8918, FI8904, FI8905, FI8919, FI9821
Axis: Most Axis cameras are supported (Use MJPEG camera model)
Hikvision: Most Hikvision cameras are supported (Use HD camera model)
- Most HD (H.264) cameras that use HTTP, HTTPS, or RTSP are supported.
- Most MJPEG cameras that use HTTP are supported.
- All cameras that produce JPEG image snapshots are supported, including traffic cameras.
- No limit on the number of cameras on one screen. Limited only by processor speed and network bandwidth.
- Auto discovery of Foscam and Hikvision cameras.
- Auto discovery of popular MJPEG and H264 camera URLs.
For more information and helpful tips, visit https://www.golden-pot.com.