(Youtube and niconico is streaming.)
MixBox can background playback. So You can use it as with music player in general.
If you want to use as a video player, you can watch videos on float window.
You can watch the video even while working with other apps.
This app uses permission order to pause playback when receiving a call.
This software includes the work that is distributed in the Apache License 2.0
While using other apps, you can continue to play in the pop-up player.
Of course, turn off the screen, it is also possible to hear only the music.
- Background play
- Pop-up play
- Playlist automatically created
- Popular artists
- My favorite
- Repeat / All Repeat
- Pop-up player size setting
- Headset fall off during the automatic stop setting
- Since the high-quality video you may be played, please pay attention to the amount of communication.
It is recommended to use a stable wifi environment.
And play on a mobile terminal can not be playing movies that are not allowed in Youtube.
Depending on the artist, may differ from the video of the actual artist is played.
-Image quality will be adjusted automatically according to the communication environment.
Brand new layout with a side menu for easier use!
Content in mobile can be rotated to access grid schedule for easier reading
Chevron Scene des Jeunes map- a separate map of the youth area at Festival which includes colorful picture icons to quickly locate activity locations
- Full Lineup: See every artist and where they are playing. Add filters by day and/or stage to drill down to what you want to see. Sort by name or, time in any view and bookmark your favorites to your phone’s calendar. Add or remove artists from your schedule with one touch.
- My Schedule: See your customized schedule organized by day and remove artists with a single touch. Start times for Festival events in an easier to read column format. See which artists are coming up within the next two hours!
- News and Social Media: Be the first to know what’s happening for Festival with live updates from Festival International’s official Facebook and Twitter and Instagram. Check out full-length music videos from Youtube™, view photos and status updates, and Festival artists all inside the app. Share your Festival experience with #FIL2014
- Now Playing: View all artists playing within the next two hours.
- Artist Info: Click on any artist in any list and read their bio, watch videos, go to the artist web site or go
online to download their latest album. Update your status or tweet about the artist you are watching.
- Map: See a zoomable/scrollable map of the entire event. Click on a stage to go to the lineup view for that stage.
-Slacker Radio: Listen to your favorite Festival International artists in a handy built-in radio, provided by the good folks at Slacker.
-Vendors: A full listing of all Cuisine, Arts & Crafts vendors at Festival. Personalize by stage location, search vendors to find out who is closest to your location
-Festival Info-Your one stop shop for FAQ and general info all Festival fans need to know!
-Weather: Get the up to the minute Festival forecast provided by KATC TV3 Doppler 3000.
-FIL Merchandise Shop: Skip the lines and buy official Festival merchandise from your mobile device!
-Take pictures and push them to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Schedule Sharing: Share your personalized schedules with all your friends! Connect to your Facebook account, toggle sharing on, and boom! It's that easy! Your friends can do the same with you, and with this awesome feature, you and your friends can plan your entire Outside Lands experience around each other's schedules!
- Friend Finder: The sharing fun doesn't stop with just your schedule! Using this intuitive feature in the Map section, never get separated from your friends on the festival grounds ever again! Just connect to your Facebook account and toggle on sharing, and your friends will now know where to find you at all times! Friends who do the same to you can give you their own location as well. Using this, you can coordinate meet-ups and planned experiences together!
- Lineup: The main portal for all performers, artists, comedians, roundtables -- you name it.
- News & Socialize: Stay plugged-in and up-to-date with all things Outside Lands. Schedule changes, news stories, the works. Want to see what fellow festival lovers are saying? Jump over to the Socialize page, which displays official Outside Lands posts, as well what fans are saying about their experience.
The 2014 Outside Lands app has arrived. So what are you waiting for? Create an unforgettable experience using this full-featured, totally free app!
Get ready for the largest Northern European music festival with the official app and prepare yourself for eight spectacular days of music, arts, events and partying with your friends.
Check out the line-up for Roskilde Festival 2015, listen to the artists and choose your favourites to create your own personal schedule and share it with your friends.
Use our recommender to explore new exciting music at Roskilde Festival and check out different Roskilde Festival playlists in the app.
See you at Roskilde Festival 2015, 27 June – 4 July.
If you need a more thorough look at the line up, you can use our recommendations tool: Based Your Spotify Songs or Facebook likes the menu item 'line-up recommendations' provides you with suggestions from the Reeperbahn Festival music programme to suit your own taste! If you are looking for a certain programme, you should have a look at 'Festival' or 'Conference' in the timetable or go straight to "A - Z".
During the festival we will keep you posted with push news on current developments. When you start the app for the first time, you can enter which push news you want to receive: festival, conference or both. Settings can be changed in the personalised area of the app, also later on.
The app will also give you access to the database for delegates, "MyReeperbahn", enabling networking among the conference participants.
Photos, videos and all social media activities can also be accessed via the app - four fantastic festival days are waiting for you!
Check out the Lineup section to view the entire list of artist and performers for both weekends, and add your favorite acts to create your own personalized schedule as a handy reference. Make sure to share your favorite performers with your friends using your favorite social network or email!
With the Social section, you can find all the tweets and Facebook posts related to Coachella. Not only that, you can see what other festival-goers are saying about the festivities, and even see all the great Instagram photos taken at Coachella!
The official app for Coachella 2015 has arrived. Dive on in!