You can cut ringtone, alarm and notification audio, save it to your device with Ringtone Slicer app. Just select piece of your favourite song in ringtone editor and it will create mp3 ringtone for you! Users of Ringdroid app should recognize this make-mp3-ringtones-scheme. :)
Please, notice that this is beta version of ringtone maker and it may contain some bugs related to files opening or ringtone editing. If you found some errors while cutting ringtone, facing some problems or just want to say "thanks" — please, feel free to email me.
Also you can always email me if you want to contribute translatings for your native language. I would appreciate it.
— Inbuilt file explorer. Pick audio file, you want to cut, right from folder on your phone!
— Theming, which allows you to choose the best color apperance for audio editing your mp3 or wav music files.
— Buttery smooth scrolling on 4.0+ devices comparing with Ringtone Maker, Ringtone Editor or Ringdroid — this app works like a charm. Navigate your mp3s with pleasure!
— Holo style. Feel pure Google Android's power in ringtone maker app!
— Formats support for cutting and trimming: MP3, WAV, AAC and AMR.
— Zooming for the most accurate ringtone editor. Just use pinch-to-zoom!
— Playback from any position in audio file. Tap at the point you want to start playback and listen how your created ringtone will sound.
— Looping for pro ringtone making. Listen and tune your created ringtone to sound like a ringtone pro. For example, popular ringtone editor app Ringdroid haven't this feature.
— Saved ringtone will show up in the standart Android audio settings for picking.
— Intuitive ringtone maker interface with orientation support and gestures like pinch-to-zoom and flinging.
— App is and *always* will be free mp3 ringtone maker to use! Ringtone editing should be free!
Audio FX like Fade In/Out, Volume Adjust, Compression, EQ, Delaying and others, that are unavailable in other apps, will be available in this app in release version of this ringtone mp3 cutter app.
Unlike the others, this app actually LISTENS to the music using the phone's on-board microphone. Simply start the app, and the BPM is updated once every seven seconds. The app works best with music that has a strong beat.
Select either 60-120 BPM or 100-200 BPM to get estimates in those ranges.
Choose from either the modern or old-fashioned skin.
Switch the app into "nerd mode" to have a look under the hood. Watch as a spectrogram is generated in real-time (choose color or black & white). Below the spectrogram you will see the rate of energy change of the music. Peaks represent beats or other musically significant events. Once every seven seconds, the bottom of the screen displays a chart with the candidate beats per minute. The largest values are the most likely.
Note that the app also works on music without a strong beat, but you may have to snap your fingers, clap, or tap on the screen to the music to help it register energy transitions correctly.
For fun, try beatboxing while running the app!
Have you just done sports and do you want to measure your heart rate? Then this app is for you.
Are you a DJ or do you play music and need to count the tempo of a song in BPM? Then this app is for you.
Do you need to count any tempo in beats per minute? Then this app is for you.
-Quick & easy to use
-Fancy user interface
-Customizable through settings
-Free to download
How to use:
Simply keep tapping anywhere on screen to count the average BPM since the start. Once the BPM stays stable you can stop tapping and the metronome function will start if enabled. Tap once to reset the BPM or immediately start
tapping again if you want to start over.
Tap the screen to see the exact tempo in "Beats Per Second" of the music you are currently listening to. The app also shows the complete scale of tempo markings, such as Allegro, Moderato, Vivace etc... Very handy for all musicians. Additional features are as well duration of your tapping, beats per second and the count of yet tapped beats.
Tap at least 45 seconds to get the most accurate results.
Tempo SlowMo is an ideal practice tool for musicians, dancers and language students. Using technology developed for our Chord Detector and Chord Tutor apps, Tempo SlowMo’s sleek and simple design helps you practice playing songs, dance routines or learning a new language by slowing down or speeding up an audio tracks BPM (beats per minute) without affecting its pitch.
5 Stars “Great for playing guitar!”
5 Stars “Elegant and intuitive”
5 Stars “Great for transcribing songs on drums”
5 Stars “Amazing for memorization!”
5 Stars “Great for dance teachers”
5 Stars “Good for fitness too!”
5 Stars “Great for choir practice”
5 Stars “This app is my favorite :) i love it!!!”
Just hit the Music button within the app to reveal the available audio import options. Import an audio file from your music library, Dropbox account or over WiFi network directly to your device. Tempo SlowMo will then load the audio file which you can then play, pause, slow down and speed up to your hearts content.
Tempo SlowMo also has a feature allowing you to drop markers at any point in the track so that you can quickly skip back to that point if there is a particular bit of a track you are trying to master. Special Loop Markers allow you to loop part of a track if you need to master a specific section. Start and End Track Markers allow you to override the point where a track begins and ends.
As well as being able to import audio files from different sources you can also make your own recording and save it for future use.
You can export the changes you made to an audio file to MP3 and upload it to Dropbox or send it as an email attachment.
Please note that this app does not support tracks which are DRM protected.
List of core features:-
● Import tracks from music library sync’d to device
● Change tempo while playing between 20% and 250% or original tempo.
● Plays in background
● Play track on continuous loop
● loop sections of a track
● Export to Dropbox or Email
● Input from devices microphone and slow down/speed up recording
● Import tracks from your Dropbox
● Import tracks from your computer over WiFi
List of additional features available via In-App Purchase:-
● Pitch Changer – alter the pitch in 0.5 semitone increaments between -12 and +12 semitones.
● BPM Tapper – determine the BPM of your track.
● Remove Adverts – The app is free but contains adverts. Use this option to remove the adverts.
List of features which will be available via In-App purchase soon:-
● Playlist – create, update, save and load playlists of tracks. BPM lock feature included which enables you to play an entire playlist at the same BPM.
● Equaliser Control – isolate specific frequency bands with this 10 band equaliser.
● Balance Control – change the volume per channel.
If there are any features you would like to see in Tempo SlowMo please let us know.
On smaller devices set the number of beats per bar and how you’d like the beat subdivided on the Settings screen. When you start the metronome it switches to the Practice screen, with its useful beat indicators. The practice screen has controls for easily increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments, so you can start slow and build up your speed with one touch of the screen. On larger devices all of these features can be reached on one handy screen using the new Tablet layout.
- Separate layout for larger devices
- Select any tempo from 1 to 300 beats per minute.
- Don’t know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
- Displays Italian tempo markings – handy if you’re not sure how fast Vivace should be.
- Subdivide the beat with up to 16 clicks per beat – so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
- Choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
- Visual beat indication - mute the sound and use the visualisations to follow the beat.
- The metronome automatically stops playing when there is an incoming call.
- Your settings are saved automatically on exit – so you can carry on where you left off next time you play.
- Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear over your instrument.
Check out Metronome Beats Pro for even more features, including a “live” mode where you can create and play set lists.
Metronome Beats is supported by adverts, which is why it requires the “INTERNET” and “ACCESS NETWORK STATE” permissions.
For more help with using Metronome Beats, see our blog posts:
For transcription work, control playback without having to switch between GoldWave and the word processing program.
For musicians, start recording away from your computer in a studio or on set.
1. A recent device is required with an ARMv7 CPU with NEON. Anything prior to 2012 probably won't work well.
2. The device must be connected to the same local area network as the computer. Cellular networks are not supported.
3. The Windows firewall must allow GoldWave to connect to the device.
4. This app keeps the device's screen on while active.