Create players or teams and add a photo if you like. Once created, you can use them in every future tournament.
Just select the tournament type and the players to participate. Once started, you can switch between the overview and the current match at anytime.
The free edition of versus supports up to 8 players for a tournament - but no Ads ;).
* If you like it, checkout the full edition which supports up to 64 players for a tournament.
Supported tournament types:
* Single Elimination (Knockout)
* Double Elimination
* King of the Hill
* Team Elimination
Persistent player creation (name & photo).
Intuitive, easy-to-use, Touch-Screen based interface.
Any and all feedback is appreciated!
Future updates will be driven by your feedback!
* versus is a generic tournament generator / organizer / manager. You can use it to plan any kind of sports competition, cup, bracket, tourney, joust, championship, playoffs, grandslam, etc. ...
* Providing a photo for a player that can be taken with the build-in camera of your device or picked from a picture file, is the best way to present the current opponents in a match-up.
* Use gestures to move (drag with one finger) or zoom (pinch with two fingers) the tournament tree.
* Select any match that is playable by clicking on the empty winner in the tournament tree or long-press to select a winner instantly
* Just double-tap on the match screen to quickly decide the winner and proceed or swipe left and right through playable matches.
* Highly flexible seeding mechanisms
* Store or share your tournament (as a png-picture-file) using other apps like Mail, Facebook or Twitter (and many more) at any time!
* Save & Load tournaments: Save as many tournaments as you want - you can even set the tournament to save automatically after every match
* Teams Builder - After selecting the players for a tournament, you can group them into teams, and then have the teams participate in the tournament
* New tournament type: Team Elimination
* Tournament placements/standings
Coming with the next update:
* Will be announced soon!