★ GPS Distance to every green (front, center, back)
★ Scoring and Statistics
★ Distances to water hazards, bunkers, trees, target points
★ Satellite view of every course!
★ Distance to ANY point on the map (hold finger on image)
★ Shot Tracking (how far did you hit it?)
★ GPS Accuracy Indicator
★ Download unlimited courses for free
★ Map ANY course online!
★ Upload your rounds to our website and view online.
No data connection required for GPS distances (data is required only if you use the zoom button to see overhead images and usage is small).
Don't be fooled by the "free" apps. Over 200,000 golfers have installed our Golf GPS app and love its features. No course download charges. No subscription charges. No recurring fees.
Over 25,000 Golf Courses Mapped !!
Visit www.skydroid.net and use our Course Finder web page to find golf courses near you that are ready for downloading for free to your SkyDroid - Golf GPS app.
Distances to course features (water hazards, bunkers, target points) are available for most courses. If you don't see a feature you need you can add it to the course mapping using our website.
SkyDroid - Golf GPS gives you your range finder distance to every green on the golf course and more. It's easy to use, has a beautiful design, and there are no subscription or course download fees.
Get a satellite view of every course and green. Zoom into any location or get a rangefinder distance to any point on the map just by holding your finger on it.
GPS Distances to the Front, Center and Back of every green (not just the center location like some apps).
★ Starting with version 2.0 we now have scoring and statistics available. Score your round and keep track of stats like putts per round, hit fairway% and more.
GPS Range Finder Accuracy indicator lets you know exactly how accurate the distances are at any time (GPS accuracy can fluctuate, but SkyDroid keeps you informed).
Track the distance of your last shot with our shot tracker.
Automatic hole advance will have you clicking less buttons.
Add New Courses
Can't find your golf course in the system? No problem, our online Course Mapper web page let's you add new courses in as little as 10 minutes. We get new golf courses added by our users every single day of the year.
You can also edit existing courses using the website, to add features or make adjustments (add target points, etc.) as needed. Then just re-download the course to the app to see the changes.
★ Works Internationally
Change rangefinder distance measurement to yards or meters.
★ Visit www.skydroid.net to learn more.
*** Usage Notes ***
Long press on the "Score" button to see the full scorecard.
Settings button on the top of the Course list page for configuring scoring and other options.
Now with Sony Action Cam WiFi Support - Transmit 120 fps HD from your Sony Action Cam to the V1 Golf app.
V1 Sports is a Google Play Top Developer.
*Access to Over 50 swings from PGA, LPGA, and Champions Tour Players (Limited to two downloads in Free version)
.....among many others!!
*Record and Import
*Trim and Edit Video
*Variable Speed Playback, frame-by-frame
*Support for Sony Action Cam WiFi. Wirelessly transmit 120fps HD from the Sony Action Cam.
*Split-Screen Swing Analysis (Premium Benefit)
*Flip/Mirror, Zoom, Overlay Swings
*Landscape or Vertical Orientation
*Tour Pro Swing Library (300fps)
*Full Suite of Analysis Tools
*Create free online “locker” to store swings
*Submit/View Analyzed Clips from V1 Instructor
*Access to Video Drills from Top V1 instructors
*Facebook your Swing Video & Snapshot
*Email Screenshot of analysis and video
*Print your Snapshot on a WiFi printer
Purchasing the V1 Golf Premium Unlocker grants users:
*Unlimited Model Video Downloads
*All ads removed
About Interactive Frontiers
We are the maker of V1 Pro, the #1 Video Analysis Software in Sports. V1 Pro is the preferred technology partner of PGA.com, PGA of America, Golf Digest and used by leading Tour players and golf instructors worldwide to capture, analyze and improve their golf swings.
We are committed to continually improving the V1 Golf App, so we encourage any and all feedback you may want to offer.
~For more information about Interactive Frontiers and the V1 Golf App, please visit www.v1golfapp.com~
* Check out the latest shows (news and originals), with behind-the-scenes videos, photo galleries and other exclusive content.
* Get the latest tips from golf’s best instructors and legends.
* Wake Up and Smell the Fairway! Now you can listen to Morning Drive every weekday morning LIVE. Start your day with Morning Drive live audio streaming (Android 3.1 and up)
Golf Channel Mobile is subject to EULA acceptance and your agreement to the Golf Channel's standard Terms of Service.
To play the game of golf you need to get your body ready with golf specific exercises. These exercises will help you with your flexibility and range of motion. They will also give you strength and endurance.
There are certain snacks you should take with when playing a round of golf. Whether the game is just you and your buddies, or tournament play. The snack suggestions will keep your body fueled so you can go all 18 holes.
Here is what you will learn inside the "Senior Golf 101" guide....
* The Health Benefits to playing golf...
* How to avoid injury...
* Seniors take a different approach to their game...
* Yoga a golf fitness program...
* Use Yoga for problem area...
* Senior need good nutrition...
* Shopping for Lessons...
* Tips on Warm-ups...
* How about that swing...
* Improve your putting...
* And a lot more!
As a senior golf player, you want to keep up with the younger players and keep your handicaps right where they are or better. To do this you need to have a few tips on the strategies that other senior golfers use. The first one is the club. The club is important for distance as well as how the ball sails down the fairway. If you have the right club with the proper amount of flex, you are going to keep with your game. If you do not make adjustments, as you get older, you may see your game and handicap slip away.
The next strategy that senior golf players need to consider is the stance. If you are a little older, the way you present yourself to the ball will have a big impact on the game. You are going to stand differently as well as move differently when you swing. You should always keep this in mind when you are trying new clubs. If you have back problems, you will probably stand and move your body differently, which will great affect the distance you get with the ball as well as how you use the golf club.
The most important thing to remember about strategies is the course you are playing. Not all golf courses are created equally. Many courses are going to require you to adjust your swing and distance. Some of the best golf courses are the ones that require some degree of thinking and planning your drive. If you are playing against a wind, or on a drizzly day, you are going to have problems no matter how good you are in the game. Plying against the wind might require a different flex shaft because the wind is going to push the ball backwards.
The entire game is going to depend on how you tee off. As you age, you will have to change the way you position yourself over the ball. You may need to continually change this as the years go by. You can play golf for years after reaching fifty, you just have to realize when you need a change in your stance and positioning. Your distance not only comes from the club, but also from your presentation to the ball. Hit the draw is a term many golfers use to describe how you stand over the ball and how you will hit that ball.
The best strategy is the tactical and practical strategies rather the mechanics. Golfers also have to have the mental image of the course in their minds in order to play more efficiently and know how many hits they need to make the putt easier and closer. Keeping all this mind should allow you to play the game and keep your handicap the same or better as you enter into your senior golf years.
So, go ahead and grab your free app on senior golf now!
golf clubs for seniors
golf for seniors
golf swing for seniors
how to play golf
LIVE video from the U.S. Open Championship, including exclusive marquee group coverage. On-demand highlights will also be available throughout Championship week. All video will be viewable with Edge, 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi connections.
Live video is available in the United States only.
Favorite players: Ability to customize your leader boards with up to five favorite players and get alerts about their results.
Real-time scoring updates from the U.S. Open.
Groupings and Starting Times
Find out who your favorite player is paired with and when his round starts.
Exclusive LIVE marquee groups from the U.S. Open, plus on-demand highlights.
Biographies for all 156 players in the U.S. Open field.
Full details and flyover videos of each hole at Merion Golf Club’s historic East Course.
Up-to-the-minute updates from the U.S. Open.
Galleries of the day's action from some of the game’s best photographers.
Get alerts sent to your Android about your five favorite players.
Send us your thoughts about the 2013 U.S. Open app. We welcome your feedback.
Golf Frontier GPS is a premium golf application for your Android device. So much more than a golf GPS rangefinder, in addition to knowing the distance to the green and hazards from anywhere on the course, you can use the application to track scores for your group, record your statistics, and calculate your golf handicap. It's the only golf app you will ever need!
Over 30,000 golf courses are currently available for download and more are being added every day (visit http://www.golffrontier.com/GPSCourseMaps.aspx for a list of currently mapped courses). If your course is not already listed in the directory, then you can either create a map for the course online at http://www.golffrontier.com using our powerful online editing tools, or send us an email and we will map it for you. Unlike other apps, there is never any additional charge to download courses.
Check out the User Guide: http://www.golffrontier.com/golffrontierGPS_userguide.pdf
Golf Frontier Features Include:
- Easy to understand and read view of all targets for the current hole with Carry and/or Reach distances clearly specified.
- Enhanced Map view with detailed overlay information. Distance arcs placed at 100, 150 and 200 yards/meters. Maps are rotated to show the green at the top of the screen (Please note that map view requires an active data connection).
- Painlessly get accurate approach and layup distances to and from any location
- Track your score, number of putts, fairways and greens in regulation.
- Additionally, track number of chip shots, first putt distance, sand saves and penalty strokes.
- Track scores for up to three additional golfers.
- Equipment tracking. Add details for each club in your bag, record the distance you hit each club, and then reference this information while playing. You can also record the drive and approach clubs used on every hole.
- Measurement tool for accurately measuring shot distances.
- Record your scores using Strokeplay or Matchplay scoring and calculate Stableford points.
- Automatically calculate your handicap. USGA, CONGU, EGU and AGU (Australian Golf Association) Handicap Calculations are currently supported.
- Quickly and easily view an electronic scorecard of every round of golf you have played using the application, including a summary, statistics and comments for that round.
- View your career statistics and get comprehensive golf game analysis online at http://www.golffrontier.com
- Auto hole transition, as you reach the green for each hole, the GPS will automatically move to the next one.
- All distances displayed in either yards or meters.
- GPS sensitivity adjustment that allows you to configure the optimum accuracy and battery life setup for your phone, including "most frequent" mode for ultimate accuracy.
- Quickly find new courses for download from the course library by searching via by course name, city and postal code or nearest location.
- Separate option to always keep the screen on.
- Golf Frontier GPS can conveniently be installed on the SD card.
- Multiple User Interface Themes
- Multiple Language Support (English, Swedish and Spanish)
***Our Guarantee*** Golf Frontier is dedicated to producing the highest quality Android Golf application possible. Have a problem or a complaint? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure it gets resolved in a timely manner.
Please note: Support for this product is currently available only in English.
There is a great deal discussed about the mental game, but it is difficult for the average golfer to uncover all of golf's mental game secrets. Now these secrets are revealed so you can improve your thinking on the course.
We combine visualization and relaxation with positive messages to help you improve your mental game.
This recording includes:
★ Guided meditation
★ Perfect balance and tempo
★ Blocking out distractions
★ Course management
★ Focusing on the target
★ BONUS: Advanced mental golf techniques
★ Wake up or sleep ending.
According to Jack Nicklaus, winner of 18 major championships (3 British Open, 4 US Open, 5 PGA Championship, 6 Masters):
"Ask yourself how many shots you would have saved if you never lost your temper, never got down on yourself, always developed a strategy before you hit, and always played within your own capabilities."
Now you can turn your mind into an asset on the course.
Download Visulax® Golf* now!
*Motorola App Verified Bug Free & Malware Free.
Note: The recording is in English. App completely downloads to your device so you don't need a network or internet connection to use the app. The content is the same as our iPhone/iPad app. Our app does not have any gps, video swing recording, handicap, swing analysis or scorecard functionality. We are not affiliated with Bob Rotella, Hank Haney, David Leadbetter, David Pelz, Butch Harmon, golflogix, skydroid, v1, iswing, freecaddie, golf frontier or the golf channel.
key words: pro golf lessons, golf tips, rules of sports psychology, plan your shot, short game, lower scores, play better, have more fun, enjoy, insomnia, deep sleep aid, sleeping pill
YOUR GOLF IS THE #1 APP FOR GOLF WITH COLORFUL SCORECARD, STATS IN DETAIL, FREE STRAGE ON CLOUD, ACCESS ALLOWED FROM MULTIPLE DEVICES AND NO SUBSCRIPTION FEE REQUIRED.
The ALL NEW YOUR GOLF is released !!!
Golf Score Management app - YOUR GOLF, It supports Worldwide 38,000+ Courses.
Used by golf players around the world in over 191 countries.
-Create your own golf outing event
-Satisfied users in over 191 countries
-Golf Club Navigator (Not course navigator)
-Let you upload your data AUTOMATICALLY to the Cloud as YourGolf-Online Server
-switch unit of length (meters / yards)
-supports stableford points
Special features makes your golf become easier more enjoyable to use !!!
1. YOUR GOLF app allows you to share your score with your buddies by using YOUR GOLF LIVE!
2. You can give a score card as a gift to your golf friends using YOUR GOLF!
Very easy way to share score cards and invite your friends to YOUR GOLF. Once you invite them to YOURGOLF, they will already have score cards on their account and ready to use YOUR GOLF!
3. Your Golf Data on cloud!
Save your data on cloud safe and secure. No need to worry about the backup data such a time when you reset your device. And access allowed from multiple devices.Even you got a new device, you can still get all the data using the same YOUR GOLF account. No need to worry about switching your device or reset your device.
Notes on the update
In consequence of data migration to the new version, only the score data you created with old version shows wrong dates infrequently. If this happened, please go to HISTORY and tap the score data and edit the round date.
Thank you and sorry for the trouble.
Message from YOUR GOLF
To save your score data on YOUR GOLF cloud, please register for YOUR GOLF account for free.
Feel free to contact us via twitter, email or facebook.
Enjoy Your Golf!
(C) 2014 YourGolf Online Inc.
* Easy and intuitive - it just works
* Optimized to save battery life
* Available on 30,000+ courses around the world, more courses added daily
* Fast, polished UI. Built with one goal: help you play better and enjoy golf more
* Now with Pebble smart watch support
This is not a trial, not a demo, but truly a fully-functional golf gps range finder app. Play as many courses as often as you like, anywhere in the world. It's 100% FREE and will be free forever.
Many features that cost money in competitor golf gps apps are included for free in Golf Pad. Like instant distance to front/middle/back of the green, detailed scoring (with putts, penalties, sand and fairways) for up to 4 golfers, aerial maps, tee-to-green shot/club tracking, and more.
Get extended statistics, Pebble smart watch support and other advanced features with Golf Pad Premium. One-time fee provides lifetime access to all premium features and future updates.
Enjoy free unlimited access to Golf Pad features, including:
* Free golf GPS rangefinder. Instant distance to middle/front/back of the green, or any point on course
* Free PGA-quality scorecard for 1-4 golfers. Track strokes, putts, penalties, sand and fairways for every player
* Greatly improved one-tap shot tracker. Easily record positions and clubs, measure length of your shots. Use it for drives or every shot on a hole. See shots on the map. All for free! Learn more: http://www.golfpadgps.com/shot-tracker.html
* NEW! Track position where the ball landed on the green and accurately measure distance of your approach shots
* Free aerial map. Tap to measure golf gps distance to bunkers, water or any other point on golf course
* Keep full playing history. Review and edit scorecards for past golf rounds at any time
* NEW! Take notes as you play. Review or edit notes for past rounds at any time
* Track your progress with rich statistics, including scoring, putts, penalties, fairways, sand, G.I.R. and distance walked
* See stats for 9-hole and 18-hole rounds
* Share rounds via Facebook or email. Your friends will see the scorecard, notes and shots on the map, including clubs and length.
* Use 'uncharted mode' to keep track your score on any 18 hole course, including mini golf and disc golf
* GPS rangefinder supports meters and yards.
NO registration. NO course download fees. NO subscription. NO LIMITS.
We are constantly working on adding more features and making Golf Pad better and easier to use. If you have a feature request, a question or need help, take a look at www.golfpadgps.com/support.html or email email@example.com. We’ll be happy to help!
Missing your favorite golf course?
We have over 30,000 courses around the world. But in an unlikely event yours is missing, you can map it yourself in few minutes on your own computer: http://golfscout.contorra.com. If you noticed a problem with an existing course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join hundreds of thousands of golfers who chose GolfPad range finder & scorecard over SkyDroid, Free Caddie, GolfShot, Swing by Swing, SkyCaddie, GolfLogix and other golf gps navigator apps. Learn more at http://www.golfpadgps.com.
Here’s what our users have to say:
★★★★★ As good as it gets!
Seriously this is probably the best app for android. I couldn't say enough good things about this app. The score counting is perfect and the distance is always more than accurate for my game. This is definitely the best golf app out of the 8 I've tried. I actually enjoy using it
★★★★★ Simply the best
I've tried so many other apps and GPS gadgets for golf along side golf pad and this remains top pick for me, friendly on battery and accurate and all recent update functions make this app an utter joy to use. 10stars from me. Thank you
This is not a "trial" version. It is not "limited functionality". You get:
* A GPS rangefinder with distance to center of green, and every obstacle on the course. FREE for life!
* Wind speed, Elevation, Actual & PLAYS LIKE distance, club recommendations
* A FREE golf scorecard, to keep score for your entire foursome. Games include Stroke Play, Skins, Stableford, Match Play, Nassau, Syndicates
* Website to review your rounds in detail, see pictures you took, review your scores and stats, and share with friends
* Graphs and stats so you can watch your game improve
* Works on every golf course IN THE WORLD
* Pebble watch integration! Beam distances from the app to your wrist. Keep score and track shots, too!
* Program NFC tags to automate most of your SbS round management, and keep that phone in your pocket!
FREE GPS RANGEFINDER
Take strokes off your game with smart golf information:
* Accurate distance information, rivaling any other app or $300 device.
* View a satellite photo of the hole you are playing. Zoom in and touch anywhere to get distance from you to that point.
* Zoom in on the green and see distance to front/middle/back
* At-a-glance wind speed, Elevation, PLAYS LIKE distance, Club recommendation
* Free shot distance tracking. Find out how far you just bombed that 1-Wood down the fairway! (Loopers can use the Club Tracker to measure the distance of every club in their bag, get club recommendations, and stats.)
FREE DIGITAL SCORECARD
* Free score and putt tracking on every course in the world
* Store your rounds free for life in our database, and watch your game improve with graphs and stats
* Stroke Play and Skins are free. Stableford, Match Play, Nassau, Syndicates, are available to premium members
* If you're a Looper, you can play handicap adjusted games
Your rounds, scores, path around the course, pictures, and more, are all uploaded automatically to the website. Each round of golf creates an associated website page with awesome detail of your round:
* Everybody gets a free handicap after posting 3 rounds
* Watch your exact path traveled around the course
* View your stats and graphs, and high rez satellite photos
* Pictures you take on the course are saved with your round of golf, and also to your phone camera roll
Use the GPS for FREE, or upgrade to Looper and unlock the true power of Swing by Swing:
* The GPS Range Finder application is free. Every course in the world is playable for FREE. Wind speed, elevation, PLAYS LIKE, is available free for 3 holes, then only for Loopers
* The Scorecard is free for tracking scores and putts. Free game types include Stroke Play and Skins
Loopers get an extended scorecard to track fairways hit, sand shots, and penalties. Stableford, Match Play, Nassau, and Syndicates
* Club Tracker is free for basic shot tracking. When you upgrade to Looper, you can track the distance of every club in your bag, get in-round club recommendations, and stats
* Your SwingBySwing.com account is free. You can enter all your past scores, view current scores, your path around the course, stats, graphs, uploaded pictures, and more.
* Our GPS Range Finder is free now. It will be free next month, and it will be free next year.
* Easy to use - a few taps and you're playing. Automatically advances from hole to hole.
* Constant improvement. We are 100% dedicated to this app, and only this app. We put out updates, new functionality, new technology, every month.
* Works on ANY course in the world. If your course is not in the system, or not mapped for play, you can use our simple online interface to add it yourself. (Or we'll do it for you for a small fee)
* Quick and reliable customer support via email or our website
Get the distance to the front, center and back of each green. Over 30,000 mapped courses!
Newly updated support for the Pebble smart watch and the Sony Smartwatch 2. Get directions to the golf course! Now features auto-hole advance!
New in-app purchases: remove ads, unlock FreeCaddie Pro features.
Golf Shot Tracker helps you track your shots to give you an accurate understanding of how far you hit your clubs. With an integrated Golf GPS system, measure your shots and then find you average distance for each club. Knowing your golf club distance will give you the confidence to go for the green!
Now with GPS to the center of the green for mapped courses!
Golf Shot Tracker is integrated with our course catalog - 25,000 courses with more added each day. The app will search for courses near your location that have been mapped. If your course is not mapped yet, you can request mapping instructions to be sent to you from the app. Mapping your golf course takes as little as 10-15 minutes at http://www.GolfShotTracker.net
Golf Shot Tracker features:
+ Customize the clubs that are in your bag so you can track each club.
+ Track your shot and record the distance, direction, and shot notes. Review your shots later to learn your trends.
+ Select how many shots to track for each club and unselect any shots that you don't want to track.
+ View your average tee and combined distance for each club.
+ Upgrade to Premium through in-app purchase to remove ads, add a hole map, and advanced stats!
Golf Shot Tracker is ad supported to help bring you all of these great features.
#1 Golf GPS App Worldwide
- No Subscription
- 40,000+ professionally mapped courses.
- Aerial view - distances to any point.
- Track distances.
- Handicap calculator.
- Keep score for foursome - PGA Tour quality stats.
- Fairways%, GIR, Scrambling, Sand Saves, Putting, Scoring Averages
Course list at golfshot.com/courses
- Review over 60 different personal golf stats
Including Greens In Regulation (Auto-Calculated)
- Calculate your unofficial USGA handicap
- Enter 9 or 18 hole rounds
- Career Achievements
- Review individual hole stats, so that you can better plan the hole ahead
- Filter your stats: by course, by round, or by year
- Simple, easy to use scorecard entry
- Enter any golf course and remembers course information for next time
- Review round before saving
- Edit previously entered golf rounds
- Compare your stats to the Pros and other amateurs
- Export data to SD Card
- Email/Tweet/Facebook your round information
Follow this app on
We’re excited to announce that Golf Times is now the new and improved TeeTimes! We’ve added great new features and with our refreshed, enhanced app, you can…
• Browse & book your next round from THOUSANDS OF TEE TIMES at your favorite, top-rated courses
• Quickly and easily find nearby tee times USING YOUR CURRENT GPS LOCATION or searching by zip code
• Select only your favorite courses to search for tee times, or search them all
• Sort tee time results by highest-rated courses, time, course name or price
• Find courses across the U.S., Canada, Ireland, Scotland, Mexico and Bermuda
• Download app in moments for Android devices
• Search for tee times using your GPS Location – up to 100 mile radius
• Search using zip code – up to 100 mile radius
• New golf courses added across the U.S., Canada, England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, the Czech Republic, Mexico and Bermuda
• Easily sort tee time results by course name, time or price.
• Checkout our “Featured” courses for the top-rated courses in your area
FREE Golf GPS, 3D Courses, Scores & Stats.
Golf Digest Personal Round Analysis/Lessons.
Exclusive Equipment Deals from Golfsmith.
With over 2 Million Members, join the World’s Largest Golf Club for FREE!
Battery Tip: To save battery life, under App Settings set "GPS Live on Auto-Lock" to OFF and you will have no issues with battery life on the course.
The #1 Golf App includes the following for your Android:
- Free Golf GPS on any course in the world.
- Free yardage book 3D color course images.
- Free 4-player scoring, stats and handicaps.
- Golf GPS to Front, Back & Center of Greens.
- Daily Pin Positions.
- Golf GPS Targets to any point on the Course.
- Golf GPS to all Layups and Hazards.
- Video Flyovers of every Hole.
- My Golf Digest personal Analysis/Lessons.
- Golf Digest Live videos and tips from Mickelson,
Harmon, Leadbetter and more.
- Golfsmith Pro Shop with exclusive product offers.
- Patented Club Tracking.
The GolfLogix Golf GPS App is proudly endorsed by 9-time PGA TOUR Winner and Masters Champion Zach Johnson.
See why millions of golfers trust GolfLogix, the #1 Golf App and world leader in Golf GPS software since 1999.
Download GolfLogix, the #1 Golf App today! It’s EASY, FAST, FUN and best of all, it’s FREE!