The purpose of the Golf Short Game Tracker is to improve your Golf Short Game. By providing different kind of tests you can test different Short Game skills: short / long wedge shots, pitching, lob shots, bunker shots, chipping and putting. By using the test results you can trace the strongest and weakest parts of your short game. It also helps you to focus your training or golf lesson on your improvement areas. You can see your improvement quickly in the test statistics and in your better scoring on the golf course.
Features of the Golf Short Game Tracker are:
- Different tests for putting, chipping, pitching, bunker shots, lob shots and short/long wedge shots.
- Combined short game Par-tests
- Quick input of your test results
- Historical overview of all test results
- Statistics of the tests per short game area
- Synchronisation of the test results with the Golf Short Game Tracker website for backup/restore, more detailed statistics and sharing your test results
- Measure distances via GPS during testing (quality of measures depends on the available GPS signal)
- Support for both yards/feet and meters