Record your players and instantly show them how to improve, right on the field. Refine your pitcher's fastball, analyze your golf swing, easily break down a volleyball serve, improve soccer skills, or even demonstrate proper weightlifting form. Every coach, parent and athlete needs the edge Coach's Eye delivers.
What's included in Coach's Eye Free...
VIDEO CAPTURE AND IMPORT
• Quickly record videos.
• Import video from your device’s Gallery or apps like Dropbox.
• Instant import of videos shared from other Coach's Eye users.
INSTANT VIDEO ANALYSIS
• Instantly review video with slow-motion playback and drawing tools.
• Slow-motion video review is easy using our flywheel for precise video scrubbing.
• Zoom and pan videos during analysis to see just the details that matter.
• Draw on videos using the square tool. Additional tools available for purchase.
• Create analysis videos with audio commentary, annotations, and slow-motion.
• Easily create Animated GIF's and Collage images from your videos.
SIMPLE VIDEO SHARING
• Text Message
• Display on a big screen for on-the-spot video analysis in a group setting with HDMI connection.
EXPLORE THE COMMUNITY
• Find inspiration with popular videos found in our Leaderboard and Staff Picks
• Discover what others are doing around the world with videos on the Map
• View and import videos that were publicly shared by other coaches and athletes.
STORE (IN-APP PURCHASES)
Head to the Store tab in Coach’s Eye to purchase everything you need to become a video analysis master!
Customize your Coach's Eye experience with additional great features:
• Unlock all the tools and features of the app.
• Compare and analyze two videos.
• Line tool
• Freehand tool
• Circle tool
• Arrow tool
• Angle tool
• Timer tool
• Spotlight tool
• Keep your videos organized with tagging.
• Share your videos additional apps and locations like YouTube, Dropbox and more.
• Create unlimited analysis videos for your athletes.
• Remove ads from app.
“Coach's Eye is used by most, if not all, freestyle skiing coaches at the World Cup level. It has truly changed the way we coach. We are using Coach's Eye all day, every day.”
—PAT DEENEN SR.: World Cup Skiing Coach, Chairman of USSA Pacific Northwest Division
“Coach's Eye allows us to film and analyze players right on the ice. It is a great tool to use for parents, athletes or coaches to help see their performance in practices and in games!”
—MARCO MARCIANO: Professional Goalie Coach
“Coach’s Eye has removed a barrier to great coaching, and athletes anywhere in the world can now receive feedback from their coaches.”
—DREW DILLON: Columbus Weightlifting
"In my opinion Coach's Eye is the perfect self correction & self development tool for any athlete wanting to develop their game. It's an educational dream come true for players and coaches."
—IAN FITZPATRICK: Manchester City FC Academy Coach, WAYF Academy Coach
What are you waiting for? Replace thousands of dollars of equipment with Coach’s Eye and watch performance improve dramatically. DOWNLOAD NOW AND CHANGE THE GAME!
* High resolution swing recording & importing
* Frame by frame play & recording (0.03 sec)
* Two Video comparing(Free)
* Simple video editing
* Romote Personal Pro-Lesson Service(Coming soon)
* Tour Pro Swing Video Download
* Analysis Tool Box Support
* Swing | Lesson | Member | More
* Recording & Importing (from gallery)
* Pro Model Swing Video Down & Analysis
* Slow motion play & comparing (Free)
* Video editing (Trimming, Rotation, Copy)
[Lesson] : This service is coming soon
* Lesson Request (needs ticketing)
* Lessoned video down
* Member sing up
* Ticketing (for lesson)
* Member information
* Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Uart golf !!!.
Available for Android, iPhone & iPod Touch.
RECORD. ANALYZE. IMPROVE.
Requires Android 2.2 or Higher.
iSwing™ allows you to self-diagnose your golf swing through frame-by-frame video analysis. It is equipped with easy and effective tools to spot your swing plane, tempo, head position and club alignment. With slow-motion replay & side-by-side comparison to PGA TOUR Pros, you'll see first hand why millions of users around the world turn to video swing analysis. Whether you're at the golf range or on the course, iSwing™ will be the 15th must-have for your bag.
"A lot of guys will be all over this..."
- Ricky Fowler / PGA
"Quite possibly the best invention for mobile golfers..."
- Golf Magazine Publications
"Great product. This will revolutionize the way we play golf."
- Jake Montogue / PGA Professional
• Recording length = 4.0 seconds
• INSTANT Playback
• Timer with 8, 12 & 14 seconds
• 30 FPS Capture
• Email Video (.mov)
• Play, Back and Forward Buttons
• Scrubber for enhanced playback
• Slow motion speeds
• Touch screen line drawing tools
• Motion Echo
• Loop/Repeat Playback
• Flip & Enlarge Video
• Move/Pan Tool
• Side-by-side mode
• Tandem Playback Mode
• Saved according to Date & Time
• Send video via E-mail
• Create titles for your swing
===== REQUIREMENTs ======
- Requires 2.1 Operating System and Higher.
===== HELPFUL TIPS ======
- Best if used in natural & bright sunlight.
- When recording, maintain steady hands
- Use the recording timer when recording solo or with partner
- For optimal viewing, be sure set your Android brightness settings at 100%
For more information about iSwing™ visit: http://www.iswingapp.com
Coach Cam tool for Golf
* Quickly record with your mobile or tablet cam.
* Import videos,movies or images from your gallery camera.
* Draw all important imaginary lines or areas
* Analize and review your team plays or your players movements with visual annotations
Analyze your swing and put
Review and Analysis of your swing drills in seconds.
Your Coach eye can analyze and you give any rectification needed to your game.
Or you can record or take a photo of technique.
" Recommended it to all golf coaches "
" Analysis of my volleyball plays in video !!! Thanks !"
" Love it, use during my golf classes "
" Great , use my cam and analyze everything "
This is a collection of 144 easy to follow video lessons on the golf swing.
Learn all you need to know about how to build a good golf swing, starting right at the beginning with forming a correct grip. You will move on to the set up. See the benefits of setting up with the stance, posture and ball position the same each time. Build the golf swing part by part so that it is nice and smooth, with the consistency to hit the ball correctly every time.
9 Oclock Start Golf Swing Drill - Mark Pearson European Tour Coach - Golf Swing Drill
Golf Swing Drill Golf Glove Underneath Arm Drill
Golf swing drill that Zach Johnson uses
SLINGERGOLF - L Swing Drill
Rotary Golf Swing Neck Tie Drill - Swing Like Tiger Woods
Golf Swing Slow Motion Drill
Golf Swing Lesson - Sam Snead Weight Transfer Drill Master Teacher on YouTube Sifu Richard Silva
Tiger Woods Performing Rotary Golf Swing Neck Tie Drill
Fix Over The Top Swing With the Pump Drill
The Perfect Golf Backswing Drill
Shanking Golf Drill and Rolling your wrists
Maintain Your Spine Angle Golf Drill
Width Power - Golf Drills
3 of 4 Golf Body Pivot - Fundamentals of the Golf Swing by the IMG Academy golf program
Ben Hogan Pivot Drill by Jim McLean
Club Forward Golf Lesson Drill
The Golf Fix More Body Less Arms
Smooth Take Away Tips From Justin Rose
Tour Transition Golf Swing Tip From Scott Cranfield
Seve Rhythm Swing Tip From Scott Cranfield
Free Release In Your Golf Swing Tip From Scott Cranfield
One Two Rhythm Swing Tip From Scott Cranfield
Ball Position Tips From Justin Rose
Swing Hum Rhythm Golf Tip From Scott Cranfield
Smooth Takeaway Golf Swing Tip From Scott Cranfield
Great Posture Golf Swing Tip From Scott Cranfield
Anatomy of the Single Plane Golf Swing - wwwsingleplaneacademycom
The Real Single Plane Golf Swing - Little Moe explains
Golf Swing Demo - Jeff Ritter - One Plane Swing
Cote Golf Instruction - find the inside path
Golf - The Two Plane Golf Swing Presented by GolfZone
Golf Tips One-Plane vs Two-Plane Golf Swing
The Perfect Golf Swing by McLellan
Over the top or In the slot Golf Lesson by Herman Williams PGA
CyberGolf Lessons - The Secret to The Release - Part2flv
Two positions for consistency - Johnny Miller - Golf
Hank Haney Golf Tip - Swing Plane
Moe Norman Natural Hold
Golf Tip One Plane Hip Turn Mike LaBauve
The One Plane Golf Swing Presented by GolfZone
ARMS FALLING Down Plane 1 Most Popular Golf Teacher on You Tube Shawn Clement
Golf Tip Wrist Action David Glenz
Golf Tip Role of Left Arm in Swing Jim Ballard
Ernie Els Swing
Golf Swing - Speed Distance with Moe Normans Single Plane Swing
CyberGolf Lessons - The Golf Secret of the Release - Part1flv
Jeff Ritter - More Distance
The Right Sided Swing Essencewmv
Jeff Ritter - Balance and Posture
Mike Bender Golf Tip Swing Plane
Right Forearm Right Wrist
Golf Swing Mechanics How to Turn Your Hips in Your Golf Downswing
August 2009 How To Get Rid of Toe Hits
Mike Bury Golf - How to start your downswing
Mike Bury Golf - Hip Rotation - Early Extension
Jim Hardy Advice on One-Plane Shoulder Turn
and many more
Mobile Golf Tempo is the best way to add length to your golf shots with a smooth swing rhythm and to master short game and putting distance control .
The only Android app you need to improve your entire golf game!
Professional golfers regularly work their tempo so why not you?
Teaching pros agree that consistent tempo is an important aspect of the golf swing. A very slow tempo is something golfers of all levels should avoid. This app allows golfers to establish the tempo of the tour pros and a fluid rhythm in order to add length to their shots, consistency across their game and distance control.
The “Swing ratio” is the time it takes to complete the backswing as compared to the downswing. A swing ratio of 3:1 means the backswing is three times as long as the downswing. This swing ratio can vary across club selection or shot type. For example, many touring pros use a swing ratio of 3:1 for their driver with a ratio of 2.1:1 when making their putts.
By simply reacting to visual, audial or vibrational signals delivered through your smartphone, you can begin your backswing, start your downswing, and make impact with the golf ball at precisely the correct tempo and timing. It’s just that simple!
There is even and optional additional tone for golfers who utilize a swing trigger (any kind of move that takes place just before golfers start their swing) in their game.
Visit our blog at http://www.mobile-golf-tempo.com/blog-in-english/ to learn to control distance in putting using Mobile Golf Tempo
For the demanding golfers, Mobile Golf Tempo allows them to change all parameters of the tempo.
* Simple and advanced mode
* The only tempo app fully configurable that allows slow tempo (useful for senior players) as well as extremely fast tempo like the faster pros on tour, and all in between
* One of the only tempo apps that allows you to break rules and experiment all you want: swing ratio can be changed from 1.00:1 to 4.25:1
* Opportunity to have different tempos for each club (including the putter)
* Tempo is expressed in different ways, one of which is textual (too slow, slow, relax, animated, lively, fast, very fast, explosive and too fast)
* 7 preset tempos corresponding to the majority of touring pros
* Animation of the swing (driver, iron, full swing wedge, ¾ swing wedge, ½ swing wedge, ¼ swing wedges and putter), right-handed and left-handed
* Possibility to select a random time between the sound sequences
* Ability to adjust the human reaction time to the beeps. So, you only have to react to the tones
* Ability to take into account the time of a possible swing trigger (ritual)
* Vibrate mode
* Compatible with the Suunto G6 watch
* Languages: French, English and Spanish
* Train your tempo memory
* Offline documentation with technical advices
E-mail any questions and if you like it, please rate it!
Now with Sony Action Cam WiFi Support - Transmit 120 fps HD from your Sony Action Cam to the V1 Golf app.
V1 Sports is a Google Play Top Developer.
*Access to Over 50 swings from PGA, LPGA, and Champions Tour Players (Limited to two downloads in Free version)
.....among many others!!
*Record and Import
*Trim and Edit Video
*Variable Speed Playback, frame-by-frame
*Support for Sony Action Cam WiFi. Wirelessly transmit 120fps HD from the Sony Action Cam.
*Split-Screen Swing Analysis (Premium Benefit)
*Flip/Mirror, Zoom, Overlay Swings
*Landscape or Vertical Orientation
*Tour Pro Swing Library (300fps)
*Full Suite of Analysis Tools
*Create free online “locker” to store swings
*Submit/View Analyzed Clips from V1 Instructor
*Access to Video Drills from Top V1 instructors
*Facebook your Swing Video & Snapshot
*Email Screenshot of analysis and video
*Print your Snapshot on a WiFi printer
Purchasing the V1 Golf Premium Unlocker grants users:
*Unlimited Model Video Downloads
*All ads removed
About Interactive Frontiers
We are the maker of V1 Pro, the #1 Video Analysis Software in Sports. V1 Pro is the preferred technology partner of PGA.com, PGA of America, Golf Digest and used by leading Tour players and golf instructors worldwide to capture, analyze and improve their golf swings.
We are committed to continually improving the V1 Golf App, so we encourage any and all feedback you may want to offer.
~For more information about Interactive Frontiers and the V1 Golf App, please visit www.v1golfapp.com~
Golf Fitness Helps Generate Extra Speed In Your Swing
Golf Muscles - Timing - Golf Mechanics: The Key To A Powerful Golf Swing
Improve Your Golf Swing With Keeping Your Golf Club On The Correct Swing Plane
Golf Swing Mechanics - Rotation, Rotation, And More Rotation In Your Golf Swing
Save The Body Sway For The Dance Floor, Not In Your Golf Swing
Squaring The Golf Club At Impact, The Rotator Cuff, And Golf Fitness
To Get Better Feel In Your Golf Swing, You Need A Golf Fitness Program
Golf Swing Mechanics is the method by which golfers settle on choices such as selecting clubs and shots and execute them in the game of golf. For all golfers, it comprises of a prestroke in which golfer pick which club they need, and their stance, the real stroke.
The golf stroke is an intricate movement. There is still much discussion and difference on what constitutes an exceptional golf swing. In "Work and Power Analysis of the Golf Swing," Nesbit and Serrano recommend the golf swing has been contemplated by researchers and mathematicians who have improved different comparisons to help demonstrate the intricacy of the swing. It is for the most part believed that a great and reliable golf swing requires exact timing and mechanics, from the grasp and position of the player's hands and fingers, right down to the position and development of the feet. At any minute of the swing - back swing, down swing, or rise - anything can happen that will upset matters and make the stroke a bad one. Golf Swing Mechanics looks at this and tried to help you make the best of your game of golf.
Golf Swing Mechanics is presently a free app - download it now!
Record, analyze and share your swing with friends and instructors. Compare your swing with PGA pro swing library covering all the key shots from tee to green. Access expert golf practice drills and fitness exercises at home or on the range. HD instructional videos featuring National PGA Teacher of the Year Todd Anderson and top golf fitness expert Randy Myers.
GOGI Golf Swing Pro integrates with GOGI’s FREE website (www.mygogi.org) to track all your swings and access instructional videos, stats tracking and other functionally to accelerate your development. No subscriptions or ads.
GOGI SWING PRO HIGLIGHTS:
1.) Record, analyze and share your golf swing
2.) Compare your swing with PGA pro swing library (driver, irons, bunkers, short game, advanced shots)
3.) PGA Tour practice drills and golf fitness exercises to accelerate development – add notes and save “favorites”
4.) High-definition instructional videos featuring National PGA Teacher of the Year Todd Anderson and golf’s top golf fitness expert, Randy Myers
5.) Capture and upload videos to your GOGI website profile (www.mygogi.org) for further analysis and sharing with your friends or golf instructor
View more at http://www.mygogi.org
The application that photography, reproduction is possible while I swing!
Reproduction is started as soon as swing was over.
※ Two terminals are necessary for this application (a tablet and smartphone)
It is necessary to install wireless remote controller application "Golf swing cam Controller" in a smartphone.
Wireless remote controller application URL
The tablet which installed this application performs only recording and reproduction, and I am automatic, and the smartphone which installed wireless remote controller application controls the recording stop of the tablet from the swing of the arm at the time of the swing. (I use Bluetooth)
In addition, I return slow motion, top forwarding, a top and can control swing revitalized with a tablet from a smartphone and can analyze swing in detail.
① It is pairing in Bluetooth with a tablet to use for a smartphone and photography to use for a wireless remote controller
② I attach a smartphone to an arm
(please use an armband for running)
(please refer to an explanation column of the wireless remote controller application for the matters that require attention at the time of the wearing)
③ Please set it at the position where the front camera of the tablet reflects oneself
(convenient when I use a tripod and tablet holder for cameras)
(because I can project the whole even if I put it near oneself when I put on a wide-angle lens for smartphones again, it is convenient)
※④ After that by the all wireless remote controller application is operated.
⑤ I push "the Connevt list button" and choose a tablet of the Bluetooth connection
⑥ I push "the Connect button" and have access to Bluetooth
⑦ I push "the Rec button" and start recording
⑧ Swing (recording is finished after swing automatically)
⑨ Because an animation swinging to a tablet is played automatically, please check swing by slow motion, top forwarding, top return.
⑩ When I want to record it again, please push "the Rec button"
⑪ I push "the Disconnect button" before finishing application, and please cut Bluetooth.
Specifically, please confirm a homepage.
Operation check model
・ Nexus 7
Golf Swing Video
Free Golf Swing Tips
Golf Grip Advice
Correct Use Of Golf Clubs
How To Play Golf Better
Lower Your Score With 5 Putting Tips
How To Fix Your Slice
and much more.
Get lower scores as you play different golf courses by learning how to swing golf clubs better.
Keep this app on your phone so that you can find golf swing tips anytime you ahve a few moments spare.
Download this app now whilst it is still free.
As a golfer you know how bad it can be if you are hitting the ball too short for each drive. It can cost you the game and a really bad score. If you need to learn how to hit the ball a bit further at each hole you need to read this app.
The purpose of this app is to teach you how you can improve your shot to give you more than 50 yards every time you hit the golf ball. There are a lot of factors that must be considered when you play golf.
These factors include the type of ball you are using, the irons, your stance, swing, how to power drive, and of course, how to fix your slice. Just one of these factors being off can cause you to have less of a drive than desired.
This app should be used as a guide to help you understand how you should properly stand as you hold your club. You will learn how the club should be facing to achieve specific shots, how to hit over a tree, out of the sand, and down the fairway with complete power. You will also learn where to put the weight in your body throughout the entire swing.
You might be giving it all you've got in your shot and still cannot hit the ball as far as you would like. You might think you need to lift weights and build up the muscles in your arms.
The power in your shot isn't about how strong your arms are. It is about the right ingredients of stance, swing, the way you hold the club, and much more.
When you have just the right swing you will find you can drive the ball as far as you need to when you golf. You can get the additional distance you are looking for when you know how to make the key ingredients work for you in your golf game.
Those additional yards will mean less par and a better score. You will be amazed with the improvements on your game.
Don't wait any more ! Download this free app now.
Any feedback , please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Most golfers will practice golf at a driving range because the golf swing is what drives the golf ball down a fairway. The golfer has many choices in irons and woods that they can use throughout the course of a game of golf and must perfect the use of each of these instruments to ensure that the best score is achieved during any golf game. Some days at the driving range might be used to perfect the use of a putter too.
Some of the areas that a golfer must work on to perfect the perfect golf swing are the placement of the arms and legs when holding an iron and the posture of the entire body when making many types of golf shots. The golfer will mainly be concerned about the direction of the body when it is over the ball when it is sitting on a golf tee ready to tee off.
Some golfing enthusiasts will feel the need to dress for the occasion and will spend a considerable amount of time selecting golf clothes at the pro shop before practice. They might get some forms of instruction from the golf pro about the correct method to hold a golf club and which methods of teeing off work best.
The golf pro is likely going to pay particular attention to the way the golfer folds the fingers around an iron and the particular position the elbow is end at various stages of the golf swing. The golf swing can be hindered dramatically if the golfer is not following through on the delivery and the pro can tell them how to correct any type of problem they have in a matter of minutes.
Simple corrections in posture and the amount of force used to hit a ball during various phases of a golf swing can make a dramatic difference on improving a golf swing and in most cases the position of the hips have a lot to do with why the ball is not going as far as the golfer intended it to. A golfer always has to practice and consider a lot of things when perfecting a golf swing whether they are on a golf course or at a driving range.
This Is Just "A Little Taste" At What You'll Discover With "The Ultimate Guide To Golf: Learn To Improve Your Game" E-Book.
* Discover the mental game.
* Learn the basics.
* Find out how your stance plays a role.
* Learn about chipping.
* Discover common mistakes.
* Discover where your average score should be.
* Find out the difference between steel and graphite shafts.
* Discover how to hold your club.
* Learn the secret to your back swing.
* Does balance really effect my game?
* Learn how to practice without any equipment.
* Discover why you need to prepare for your next shot!
* Learn how being calm and relaxed can help you.
* Plus much MUCH More!
So, go ahead and grab your free golfing app now!
proper golf swing
golf swing aid
golf swing tips
golf swing basics
how to golf swing
golf swing tip
better golf swing
golf swing mechanics
golf swing technique
improving golf swing
the golf swing
how to improve your golf swing
golf swing instructions
improving your golf swing
and correct their golf swing in real time by themselves.
- Swingpro 100 sends the swing information to smart phone as soon as impact is performed.
- Through various swing data such as swing plane, impact speed, rhythm&tempo, face angle, swing path, lie angle, attack angle of putter,
back & follow swing distance of putter, it can allow golfers to analyze their own swing. Also by providing 3D animation view , user could improve understanding about swing. Also user could easily recognize a result with voice guide and immediately correct a wrong swing
as comparing a current swing with a previous best swing or a professional swing.
- Swingpro100 is one of the most advanced golf swing analyzers as docked on golf club.
By using fifteen club identification units (for Putter, Iron, Wood, hybrid and Driver) , club recognization is performed automatically.
Also, swing sensor unit is applied as docking method that could enable to couple it with club identication unit very easily.
This mechanism could prevent grips from some damage evenif there are a lot of using.F15
- Golfers is able to using swingpro100 at indoor driving range and actual field course easily.
- Swingpro100 help you be a winner in golf-game
(1)Various data analysis
- By analyzing various data (swing plane, impact speed, ryhthm&tempo, face angle, swing path, lie angle, attack angle of putter, back&follow swing distance of putter, etc.), golfer could make a better score
(2) Available at actual field course rounding
- very convenient for using on indoor practice and actual field rounding with exchanging clubs easily
- Available with all clubs including putter especially
- Very effective at golf game on field course or indoor screen golf.
(3) Easily docking swing sensor at a selected new club
- Club exchange is very easy by docking method.
- Prevent grips from damage by inserting club identification unit on the grip once
(4) Automatic identification for a selected club
- Automatic recognition after exchanging club without any other inputs at App.
- A new or additional club information could be set by using 15 club identification units
(5) Real-time graph, voice guide for swing & analysis data
- Correcting swing quickly through voice guide without any other coach's advise
- Analyzing all swing information and data through animation, grahp and drawing image
(6) Who need "Swingpro 100" ?
- Escaping from low score with frequent OB(out of bounce) and hazard
- Correcting swing exactly by himself
- Finding out the reason of wrong swing
- Escaping from stagnated score
- Improving ball driving distance
- keeping consistancy of swing
- Needing Scientific analysis of swing
- Improving success rate by putter
- Improving golf ball quality after impact
(7)Purchasing through PC .
(ⅰ) Du-sung mall : http://bodypro.co.kr/swingpro/cafe24.html
(ⅱ) Auction: http://bodypro.co.kr/swingpro/auction.html
( iii ) 11st : http://bodypro.co.kr/swingpro/11st.html
( iv ) G-Market : http://bodypro.co.kr/swingpro/gmarket.html
( v ) Interpark : http://bodypro.co.kr/swingpro/interpark.html
More from developer
Wouldn’t you like your own coach with you on the range? My Pro To Go is a mobile, interactive golf instruction application featuring not just tips, but personalized lessons from top professional instructors, based on your golf swing. You can’t always find the time for a private lesson, so let My Pro To Go bring the instructor to you!
With My Pro To Go you use your smart phone, tablet or other recording device to capture video of your golf swing. You then submit the video to a GolfTEC Certified Personal Coach right from your mobile device. Within a few days your personal coach critiques the swing, using audio commentary and drawing tools to highlight swing flaws and suggest the necessary adjustments. He then sends the lesson back to you to view on your mobile device or computer.
The Lesson That Goes With You
Now you can start a new lesson or refer to an existing one wherever you are – on the range, in your backyard or even your hotel room. Your latest lesson, and a library of all your lessons are available 24/7. Make the most of your practice time and accelerate your improvement with this convenient format.
The application, and the instruction, are powered by GolfTEC, the undisputed leader in golf improvement. They feature:
- 95% success rate over millions of lessons given
- the world’s largest single provider of golf instruction
- Proven, sequential plans to improve your game with lasting results
- over 400,000 students across the North America, Japan and Korea
- more than 500 Certified Personal Coaches, most PGA or LPGA certified
My Pro To Go couldn’t be easier to use.
One of the advantages of My Pro To Go is that once you’ve submitted your video, everything you need for a convenient, highly productive lesson is right here.
It starts with your WebLesson®. You’ll hear the voice of your coach, referring directly to your video, addressing your particular swing issues and using graphic technology to make them even clearer.
You’ll begin with a general overview of the strengths and weaknesses of your set-up position and swing.
Your coach will then focus on a particular part of the swing that needs attention. That way, with each lesson, you’ll have only one thing to focus on, as a progressive step toward a new and better swing. Each lesson ends with specific direction of what you need to work on.