HOW DOES UBERSENSE HELP YOU COACH?
Breakdown golf or baseball swings in super slow motion, use side-by-side views to compare two different tennis serves, or review track and field form with frame-by-frame precision. Whatever the sport or setting, Ubersense helps coaches and athletes of all levels improve on-the-go.
Raise your game. Get the FREE app today!
* Record and replay your workout in HD
* Import video from your camera roll or third-party apps, such as Google Drive or Dropbox
* View frame-by-frame playback at 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 slow motion speeds
* Zoom and pan videos to access every detail
* Use drawing tools to measure and highlight technique
* Compare two videos in stacked or side-by-side view
* Track and compare an athlete’s progress over time
* Share videos with Ubersense users or anybody with an email address.
* Watch and download videos sent by other coaches and athletes
* Share and download multiple videos in parallel - even while app is in background.
* Voice-overs for sharing more in-depth analysis
* Access a library of pro athlete videos to compare techniques
We are continually working on new features, updates and bug fixes for Ubersense for Android. For support or feature requests, please visit http://ubersenseandroid.uservoice.com/. We would love to hear from you.
▶ "Not only is Ubersense a free app, but it is the most intuitive app I have ever worked with. It has completely changed the way I analyze and communicate with my campers and pupils."
— Jesse Hubbard, USA Lacrosse Hall of Famer and former MLL All-Star
▶ "This is a great app for me. I use it to show my high school hurdlers where they have errors in their technique, and we have used it to help several kids improve their technique."
— Bob Dahl, High School Track Coach
▶ "Ubersense is an exceptional app! It is an invaluable tool in our performance lab for assessing body mechanics and postural alignment for our athletes."
— Tom Scotto, USA Cycling Elite Level Coach
▶ "This software allows us to post video that our athletes can watch and learn from, regardless of where in the world they are training."
— Tuffy Latour, USA Skeleton National Team Head Coach
▶ "I coach figure skating and being able to slow down video and draw on the screen right on the spot has already been an extremely useful tool for my skaters."
— Erin S., Ubersense for Android user
Ubersense is trusted by the world’s best coaches and athletes in golf, baseball and softball, football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, soccer, bowling, swimming and diving, track and field, gymnastics, figure skating, crossfit, weightlifting, lacrosse, cheerleading and dance, archery, skiing, rowing, rugby, cricket and more.
“Coach’s Eye is an innovative way for anyone to gain the competitive edge by studying the performances of elite athletes and translate that to their performances.”
—ALLYSON FELIX: 4x Gold Medalist, USA Track & Field
“Coach's Eye allows us to film and analyze players right on the ice. It is a great tool to use for parents, athletes or coaches to help see their performance in practices and in games!”
—MARCO MARCIANO: Professional Goalie Coach
“Coach’s Eye has removed a barrier to great coaching, and athletes anywhere in the world can now receive feedback from their coaches.”
—DREW DILLON: Columbus Weightlifting
"In my opinion Coach's Eye is the perfect self correction & self development tool for any athlete wanting to develop their game. It's an educational dream come true for players and coaches."
—IAN FITZPATRICK: Manchester City FC Academy Coach, WAYF Academy Coach
Coach's Eye is the world's leading video platform for coaches and athletes who need to review athlete technique and game film. Coach's Eye delivers state of the art coaching and content management tools on your mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
Record your players and instantly show them how to improve, right on the field. Refine your pitcher's fastball, analyze your golf swing, easily break down a volleyball serve, improve soccer skills, or even demonstrate proper weightlifting form. Every coach, parent and athlete needs the edge Coach's Eye delivers.
A Coach’s Eye + PRO | VIP membership gives you access to industry leading video coaching tools and content management services for one low monthly price.
• Leverage a cross platform license that unlocks the full power of the world's best mobile coaching tools.
• Free up space on your local device without losing your videos.
• Access your videos anywhere, from any device.
Subscriptions for individual users start at just $5 a month with a one year commitment.
Enjoy a fully functional, ad free 3 day trial of Coach's Eye for Android. After your trial is up, choose the plan that's right for you by visiting www.coachseye.com (http://www.coachseye.com/).
• In-app ads.
• No premium tools.
• 2 GB of free cloud storage for sharing videos.
• Unlimited private / unlisted video sharing up to 2 GB free storage limit.
• Register up to 5 personal devices with your account.
• Ability to purchase premium tool packs in-app.
PRO (Subscription Membership - www.coachseye.com (http://www.coachseye.com/))
• 25 GB cloud storage.
• HD sharing.
• HD cloud backup.
• HD export.
• Send videos between your devices, or send from your Locker to devices.
• Access to all premium tools and effects.
• Cross-platform license.
VIP (Subscription Membership - www.coachseye.com (http://www.coachseye.com/))
• 150 GB cloud storage.
• HD sharing.
• HD cloud backup.
• HD export.
• Send videos between your devices, or send from your Locker to devices.
• Access to all premium tools and effects.
• Cross-platform license.
Have questions or suggestions? Email us at: email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Video Recording: SKLZ Cam comes equipped with exceptional recording quality.
Superior Playback functionality: Use the handy dial to isolate playback forward or backward at varied speeds.
Slow-motion Setting: By sliding the indicator to the desired slow-motion playback speed, you can free up your hands for easy analysis and sharing with others.
Side-by-side comparison: Just flip your phone on its side and you’ll be able to choose any video from your personal library to compare side by side. Each side has its own playback dial to ensure you get exact movement comparison when you compare two videos. You can also adjust the slow-motion setting for each side in comparison mode.
Drawing Analysis Tools: While reviewing your original recording, SKLZ Cam allows you to use a number of different lines, squares and circles to draw directly onto the video for emphasis on what you’re doing right or wrong.
Voice Record Function: In addition to the drawing analysis tools, you can add further clarity by recording comments at specific points in the video so coaches or trainers can help their athletes understand what they’re doing right and wrong.
Analyzed Videos: Once you’ve either drawn or recorded over an original video, SKLZ Cam saves the analyzed video as a new video that can be emailed or shared via multiple social media platforms.
Easy Labeling & Retrieval: SKLZ Cam offers the user a number of rating, titling, filtering and sorting options to make for easy retrieval of specific footage.
Your Coach assistant
Coach Cam tool for tennis , crossfit , basketball , boxing , volleyball , golf , gymnastics ,crossfit
* Quickly record with your mobile or tablet cam.
* Import videos,movies or images from your gallery camera.
* Search in Youtube any public video.
* Draw all important imaginary lines or areas
* Analize and review your team plays or your players movements with visual annotations
* Show to your players or coaches.
You can use it for board tactics or individual fundamentals.
Analyze individual technique gymnastics , golf ,tennis , boxing ...
Analysis of plays Team sports : volleyball , basketball , soccer , football ...
Review and Analysis of your tennis drills in seconds.
Anaysis of your team youtube plays.
Your Coach eye can analyze and you give any rectification needed to your team or player.
Or you can record or take a photo of technique.
" Perfect for tennis teachers "
" Recommended it to all golf coaches "
" Analysis of my volleyball plays in video !!! Thanks !"
" Love it, use during my tennis classes "
" Great , use my cam and analyze everything "
" Yes, I can review my youtube videos"
* High resolution swing recording & importing
* Frame by frame play & recording (0.03 sec)
* Two Video comparing(Free)
* Simple video editing
* Romote Personal Pro-Lesson Service
* Tour Pro Swing Video Download
* Analysis Tool Box Support
* Swing | Lesson | Member | More
* Recording & Importing (from gallery)
* Pro Model Swing Video Down & Analysis
* Slow motion play & comparing (Free)
* Video editing (Trimming, Rotation, Copy)
* Lesson Request
* Lessoned video down
* Member sing up
* Ticketing (for lesson)
* Member information
* Bulletin Board
Welcome to the Uart golf !!!.
Want to improve your sports skills?
Checking your form by watching videos is successful way of improving your sports skill.
You can see your videos in app and you can use drawing analysis tools and share with other people.
(*)The paint settings function is available on only a pay version.
(*)This application display advertisements. The pay version don't display advertisements.
How much weight is that? Use the +/- buttons to select how many of each plate there is on one side of the bar and ask. The weight in kilos, pounds, and something special will appear.
Select your sex and class and hit the button. The national and world records will print. If you'd also like to know what kind of percentage you have, add your lifts to the mix.
The Sinclair Calculator can go either way, from total to Sinclair or from Sinclair to total.
The developer reserves the right to track anonymous usage within the app. This app will stay under development for as long as it is used, so feedback is encouraged!
It is very convenient to check your swing form since you can just save the scenes right before and after the impact.
You can also check your swing form by playing two scenes simultaneously.
A 60 frames of 2-second video clip around the impact scene is saved by detecting the impact sound.
Only the scene of the swing is saved, so you can check your swing immediately after the shot.
You don't have to be careful of the camera shake because pressing the shutter button is not needed when starting recording.
If using in a place where detecting the impact sound is difficult, you can also start recording manually
By dragging the screen, you can add lines to a video, which helps you to check your form. The lines are saved with the video.
The map of the location where the video was recorded is available for each swing.
Easy to find the swing of which golf course or the hole you recorded.
Compare your swings by playing back two swings simultaneously.
For example, pick the swing of your best shot and another one to find out the difference.
The Trial version has following limitations:
*You can save up to 30 footages. (200 footages in the Full-function version)
*The playback speed is x0.2 only (x0.1, x0.2, and x1.0 in the Full-function version)
*You cannot turn off loop playback.
*The seek bar which indicates current playback position is not displayed in the playback screen.
*You cannot export the still images of a swing footage.
*You cannot turn off the advertisements on the screen.
And there's more...
• Watch all your team's game, practice, and opponent scout video.
• Analyze full breakdown data and notes on each clips.
• View and create Exchanges.
• Capture video and easily upload it to Hudl.com.
• Study your video, with full data and notes on each clip.
• View all your Highlights and Top Plays, then share them with your friends.
Note: This app requires an account on Hudl.com. If you're a coach, athletic director, or booster, visit http://www.hudl.com/signup to sign up. If you're an athlete, check with your coach to get your login information.
- Post your score
- Interactive Course Handicap Calculator & Handicap Index lookup
- View your most recent scores, revision scores, handicap history, tournament scores, and more
- MGA tournament registration and calendars
- MGA news, event results & live scoring
- Watch videos from the MGA
- Live feeds from MGA Twitter & Facebook
1. In Depth Stat Tracker
2. Custom Practice Plans to Reach Your Goals Based on Your Stats
3. Zen Golf Mental Training
4. Coach Integration. Your Coach will have instant access to all of your usage and stats.
The Grind Golf App is THE roadmap to better golf scores beginning with, How To Practice. With the in depth stat tracker, The Grind develops practice plans for you to reach your goals. Stay on course, follow the plan, and you will watch your scores drop. With the Grind you will learn, how YOU should practice, learn a world class mental game, learn what statistics are hurting your game and have your coach gain access to all of this so they can monitor your progress.
Enjoy the journey!
If any issues or questions, please email email@example.com
- no ads
- play saving and sharing (images are free)
- quick play area transitions or use multitouch to position field
- move players, add pylons, refs and a ball
- save/share images & animations
- add text and move it around
- various doodles such as arrow line or dotted line
Please email me for support or feature requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
본 어플에서 사용하는 동영상은 유튜브의 동영상을 인터페이스 하여 사용합니다.
- 네트웍 상태에 따른 동영상 화질 자동선택
(와이파이 연결시 고해상도 동영상 자동실행)
골프동영상모음 어플은 항상 검색해서 보는 골프 동영상을 북마크하여 체계적인 정리가 가능합니다.
골프용어와 룰을 검색해 보실수 있으며 커뮤니티에서는 유용한 정보를 얻으실 수 있습니다.
커뮤니티 메뉴는 계속해서 업그레이드 해 나갈 예정입니다.
골프인들을 위해 작은 도움이 되었으면 합니다.
좋은 아이디어나 의견사항이 있으시면 설정메뉴에서
피드백으로 내용을 적어셔서 보내주시면 좋은 어플을 만들어 가는데
도움이 될것 같습니다.
보다 편리하고 쉽게 검색하실 수 있도록 다양한 검색항목으로 구성하였습니다.
- 클럽별 (드라이버, 롱아이언, 숏아이언, 어프로치, 퍼팅)
- 상황별 (티샷, 필드샷, 그린주변, 그린, 벙커, 트러블샷)
- 원포인트 레슨
- 직접 입력 키워드로 검색
- 골프 팟캐스트
리스트에서 북마크를 해 두었다고 필요하실때 바로 보기가 가능합니다.
[북마크 및 히스토리]
- 동영상 북마크 및 바로가기
- 커뮤니티 그늘집 북마크 및 바로가기
- 동영상을 보고 커뮤니티에 참여하시면 히스토리 기능에 저장됩니다.
(항상 어떤 내용을 보았는지 알수 있습니다.)
- 스크린골프 찾기
- 골프에 관한 이런 저런 글을 소개하는 - 그늘집
- 골프용어 사전
- 골프 팟캐스트
- 오늘의운세, 오늘의 애정운
- 알림을 설정하는 푸쉬설정
- 어플오류나 문의를 하실수 있는 피드백 기능
- 추천앱들을 소개하는 추천앱 기능
개발자 연락처 :
단체관광RT 문의 010-2004-7844 (이광렬 과장)
* Golf skee ball - Red Bull Off Course
* Top 10 Luckiest Shots in Golf
* How to swing a golf club like Tiger Woods
* Johnny Miller Golf Swing Fundamentals
* Tom Watson's Secret to the Golf Swing
* Golf Swing Lessons, Tips & Instruction - Releasing the Club Head
* Golf Tips - What Powers the Golf Swing?
* How to Increase Your Golf Swing Speed
* Golf Trick Shots... Must see
* Amazing Golf Trick Shot Championship
experience image training that teach the most common used shot by 3D example
The Golf image training app "brain golf" developed by Aerowhale Studio is going to start.
this is useful for the following people
- hope to make your swing.
- don't have enough time to exercise.
- the skill is improved slowly even take a lesson and exercise swing.
- need to control your emotion to win the game
The function of brain golf is following.
- It makes your swing by carious 3D swing example and image training.
- you can check the movement of golf swing in detail by moving or reducing the screen
you can overve 3D example motion in detail by slow motion
- it help to find your rhythm with familiar music
- you can rehearse the golf game by image round
The brain golf hope to be developed with tidea of user
Please support and advice to ve developed for the braingolf as the app capturing yourmind
share your swing of about 15 seconds long
with golfers around the world, and also
recieve free advice from them.
● Secrets : Tour champions and tournament
winners analyze their swings in sections, and
give out their Secrets on how to swing the
● Fix Me : Upload your swing image, and ask
for help on Fix Me. Worldwide viewers of
SwingAid will help you.
SwingAid is a FREE app.
You can identify moments that are impossible to
distinguish with bare eyes by simply analyzing
partitions of the action,and also share this
information with people all around the world.
For now, this application is specialized for golf
swing analyzing, but it can be adapted to any
other type of sports for posture analysis.
1. Record the image
2. Set the starting and ending points
3. You can analyze extremely detailed frames
up to 0.001 sec/frame.
4. Drawing tools : line, circle, rectangle, angles
5. Projection : A selected image can be projected
on the background, allowing comparison
analysis in detail.
6. 2 recordings can be analyzed in comparison
at the same time.
7. A members management system is available
8. A log-in is required for personal services.
9. Images can be shared with people all around
the world, and you can also analyze other
people’s swing with our analyzing tools.
SwingAid Golf Swing Community provided
for free to all users who are in love with sports
all around the world.
All sorts of users are accessing our application,
people such as professional athletes an
instructors, amateurs,students, dads who take
their kids out at weekends,and so many more.
They all have different type skin, different
language, and different levels of sports skills,
they share their images allowing each other
to question, comment, and seldom argue
Whether you enjoy golf, baseball, tennis,
Whether you are professional, or amateur,
Whether you are good or not!
Faster, further, and more accurately!
Everyone wishes to be better than we are now.
Through SwingAid, our users will be capable of
● fixing their posture properly,
● share new trends and information,
● and enhance each and every individual’s
physical talents in a healthy manner
Have fun with SwingAid!
KEYWORDS : golf, golf swing, swing, analysis,
motion, sports, swing analysis, swingaid,
golf swing analysis, motion analysis, kgf,
swingaid, swing aid
Wouldn’t you like your own coach with you on the range? My Pro To Go is a mobile, interactive golf instruction application featuring not just tips, but personalized lessons from top professional instructors, based on your golf swing. You can’t always find the time for a private lesson, so let My Pro To Go bring the instructor to you!
With My Pro To Go you use your smart phone, tablet or other recording device to capture video of your golf swing. You then submit the video to a GolfTEC Certified Personal Coach right from your mobile device. Within a few days your personal coach critiques the swing, using audio commentary and drawing tools to highlight swing flaws and suggest the necessary adjustments. He then sends the lesson back to you to view on your mobile device or computer.
The Lesson That Goes With You
Now you can start a new lesson or refer to an existing one wherever you are – on the range, in your backyard or even your hotel room. Your latest lesson, and a library of all your lessons are available 24/7. Make the most of your practice time and accelerate your improvement with this convenient format.
The application, and the instruction, are powered by GolfTEC, the undisputed leader in golf improvement. They feature:
- 95% success rate over millions of lessons given
- the world’s largest single provider of golf instruction
- Proven, sequential plans to improve your game with lasting results
- over 400,000 students across the North America, Japan and Korea
- more than 500 Certified Personal Coaches, most PGA or LPGA certified
My Pro To Go couldn’t be easier to use.
One of the advantages of My Pro To Go is that once you’ve submitted your video, everything you need for a convenient, highly productive lesson is right here.
It starts with your WebLesson®. You’ll hear the voice of your coach, referring directly to your video, addressing your particular swing issues and using graphic technology to make them even clearer.
You’ll begin with a general overview of the strengths and weaknesses of your set-up position and swing.
Your coach will then focus on a particular part of the swing that needs attention. That way, with each lesson, you’ll have only one thing to focus on, as a progressive step toward a new and better swing. Each lesson ends with specific direction of what you need to work on.