Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
*** GoToTraining not currently supported at this time.
• NEW: See all upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar sessions wherever you are.
• Start your scheduled meetings.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Dial into a phone conference with one tap.
• Chat with other meeting attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• Connect to audio through your device’s built-in mic & speakers.
• Use Q&A, answer poll questions and raise your hand in GoToWebinar sessions.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and then follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and select the meeting you want to join or enter a meeting ID.
Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the Meeting ID provided by the meeting organizer.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via "Mic & Headphones" (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• If you don’t have a GoToMeeting account already, start by signing up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a prescheduled meeting. You may make any attendee an organizer so that they can show their computer screen.
GoToMeeting will ask for permission to access your calendar and phone to improve your experience with the product. This access will be used solely for the purposes detailed below and nothing more.
• Calendar: GoToMeeting automatically displays upcoming meetings from your calendar in the GoToMeeting app and sends notifications when a meeting is about to start to make joining a meeting as easy as possible. Data from your calendar never leaves your device.
• Phone: GoToMeeting connects to your phone to allow you to easily join the phone conference of a GoToMeeting.
• Android 2.2 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
It's easy to stay connected to important meetings, wherever you are.
With Cisco WebEx, you can join any web conference right from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Cisco WebEx Meetings for Android works with Cisco WebEx Meeting Center, Cisco WebEx Training Center, Cisco WebEx Meetings Server, and Cisco WebEx Meetings to deliver mobile web conferencing, audio, and high quality video. Meet anywhere, with anyone, and get more done. Join, Start or Schedule Cisco WebEx Meetings from your Android device.
**** Please note: We are aware of an existing issue launching into WebEx meetings with Chrome. We are looking to resolve this issue as soon as possible. In the meantime please use an alternate browser (Firefox, Dolphin, Opera, etc.). Read more here: http://kb.webex.com/WBX71436 ****
Learn more at http://www.webex.com.
Experience Cisco WebEx High Quality 2-way video on Android Tablets and Smartphones, such as the Nexus 7 from Google and the Galaxy SIII from Samsung, by viewing the video feeds of the participants in the web conference and streaming your own video back to them. Use video to engage and collaborate. Whether you're holding a brainstorming session or making a presentation, turning your online meeting into a virtual video conference helps everyone focus on every word. The two-way streaming video on Android Tablets delivers an unparalleled visual experience on the go.
Getting face-to-face has never been easier!
Mobile video conferencing:
•High-quality, multipoint video
•2-way video with camera switcher
•Voice-activated video switching
•View content and video simultaneously
Host account capabilities, including:
•Schedule, start, and cancel a meeting
•Invite others to a meeting
•Pass presenter capabilities to another participant
•Join via Cisco WebEx meeting email invite, meeting number, Cisco WebEx site URL, or My Meetings List
•Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G
•Full-screen meeting view
•View attendee list
•View shared content with annotations
•Pinch to zoom and scan
•Private or group chat
Global and Enterprise Ready:
•You can now sign in to Cisco WebEx via your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On, or SSO, enabled)
•End-to-end encryption support
•WebEx Enabled TelePresence 2.0 Support
•WebEx Meetings Server 2.0 Support
•Available in 13 languages
Have more questions about Cisco WebEx Meetings for Android? Visit:http://www.webex.com/products/web-conferencing/mobile-android-faq.html
Need technical support or help using Cisco WebEx Meetings for Android? Visit:http://support.webex.com/support
Android OS 2.3 and higher is required for VoIP functionality.
In general, all the latest Android smartphones (OS 4.0+) and tablets (OS3.0+) will support Cisco WebEx 2-way video. This includes the Google Nexus 10".
Dual-core CPU is required to send/receive video.
The following phones and tablets have been tested and optimized for Cisco WebEx 2-way video:
• Cisco DX-650
• Google Nexus 4", 5", 7”, 10"
• Amazon Kindle Fire based on Android 4.x
• Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7”, 8.9"
• Fujitsu Arrows Tab
• Motorola Xyboard 8.2”, 10.1”
• Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, 7.7", 8.9”, 10.1"
• Samsung Note 2, 8
• Sony Tablet S 9.4"
• Motorola Razr XT928
• HTC One X
Cisco WebEx service is not available in all countries - please see www.webex.com for more information.
- When you log in, you may not see all the features listed below. You will only see HR information provided to your employer by ADP for the products that are available for mobile access. If you have question, review the FAQs, under Settings in the app.
- This application is available for employees of companies that use the following ADP products: Workforce Now, Vantage, Portal Self Service, Run, TotalSource, PayCard, Spending Account or iPay Statements.
Key Features include;
• View pay & tax statements
• View & request time off
• Track time & attendance
o Punch In / Out
o Create Timesheets
o Send Late Arrival or Absence messages
• View benefit plan information
• View retirement savings accounts
• View spending accounts
• View pay card accounts
• Tap to contact colleagues
• View company news
Feedback we've heard from our users;
• It’s a tremendous breakthrough
• This is a great innovation
• I’m excited. You’re giving the HR department something really valuable to share with employees
• All application requests and transactions are routed through ADP's secure servers
• The mobile application does not transmit or use sensitive personal information
• All network traffic between the mobile device and the server is encrypted
• Username and password protected
• Login sessions time out from inactivity
• Accounts locked out with excessive login failures
• All employee information cached on the mobile device is encrypted
• Android 2.3 or higher
• Internet Connection
• ADP Security Management, ADP Portal, RUN or iPay Statements Username and Password
Please visit the following website to learn more about the ADP Mobile Solutions application: www.adp.com/gomobile.
The app is designed to enhance the experience of the attendee by putting the following features and information at their fingertips:
+ full event schedule
+ speaker listings
+ exhibitor listings
+ social networking
+ complete info booth
+ lots, lots, more...
Download the free app today.
Please note that every effort has been made to include as much data in the app as possible so that it can be used whilst offline and abroad. Some features such as messaging and Twitter do use live data and may incur charges depending on your carrier and plan.
More from developer
The Local Summit 2013 is the event to attend to learn Advanced Business Growth Strategies from the top 'In-The-Trenches' industry leaders, as you network network with over 500 successful local marketers and connect with key industry leaders.
The Local Summit 2013 app is brought to you by GoMobile Solutions..
GoMobile is the leader in providing custom mobile apps for any size business.
Go with the Leader with GoMobile Solutions.
Keywords: Local Marketing Summit, sales, operations, technology, Solutions, GoMobile, Live, networking, mobile, Local Summit 2013
has been Orange County's premiere Mixed Martial Arts program. Offering MMA, Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, No Gi Jiu Jitsu, Jeet Kune Do, Filipino Martial Arts, Kick Boxing, MMA Kids, Jiu-Jitsu Kids and MMA Pee Wees.
OC Kickboxing is dedicated to staying on the cutting edge of martial arts, self-defense and fitness training.
- Schedule a Class
- Getting information on fighting styles
- Email Photo
- Image Gallery
As an actor Rutten can be seen next summer co-starring in the Kevin James feature film Here Comes the Boom for Columbia Pictures. Rutten previously appeared in Paul Blart: Mall Cop (2009) and lent his talents to the voice cast of Zookeeper (2011).
Rutten is the co-host of the weekly MMA news program Inside MMA on HDNet, and he can be seen this fall hosting the self-defense show Punk Payback for Fuel TV. Rutten has provided color commentary for several fight organizations including the former Pride Fighting Championships.
Rutten is a former three-time King of Pancrase World Champion and UFC Heavyweight Champion. Born and raised in Holland, his devotion to martial arts began after sneaking into a movie screening of Bruce Lee's Enter the Dragon. First known as a devastating stand up striker with 11 career wins by knockout, Rutten also dominated with 14 wins by submission and went undefeated in his final 22 fights.
Based in Ottawa, the Advanced Hearing Group of Clinics are committed to excellence in providing hearing healthcare services to individuals of preschool age and older. Hearing is an essential part of communication between individuals. Advanced Hearing Aid Clinic has the professional medical team to thoroughly investigate any hearing concerns, including hearing aids, hearing tests, hearing accessories, and treating tinnitus.
We offer a state of the art testing facility with professional and caring staff to treat hearing problems. We take a stress-free approach with our patients, realizing the sensitivity and acceptance issues that are associated with hearing loss.
is a mutual non-profit Medical Marijuana delivery service based in the High Desert in Southern California. We have compassionate prices, top shelf meds and the best edibles in the high desert.
Download our App to get exclusive deals and content, Check out what's on the menu, get directions, contact us, leave your feedback, and to keep up on what The Green Room is up to!!
The Features in this app includes:
-Tips of the Day
This App has all the features you will need to keep up with your Tang Soo Do, BJJ and Krav Maga Training. Social Media integration, QRC Coupon, info on all the trainers, classes and training opportunities coming up within the school.
Here are some of the cool features:
-Social Media Integration
-and much more
This App will provide you with all the information you need to search for, make inquiries and book any
Goldwell or KMS education program anywhere in Canada.
NO MORE QUESTIONS…
You will receive up to date information on:
Sold out programs
Additional “need to know” information for specific programs
New product launches
Special promotions on product and education
- Full Program Descriptions
- Dates, times, location and tuition information
- Education Dates by Province at a glance
- Educator Profiles
We specialize in selling the latest in soccer retail. Footwear, Replica, Apparel and Equipment from brands like: Adidas, Nike, Puma, Diadora, Umbro, Reebok, Under Armour, Lotto, Uhlsport, and Reusch