“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things that you have to do, because To Do
Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use; you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
It has following key features
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application, you can handle it with a voice.
- Set one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly, monthly,Weekdays,Yearly.
- Synchronise birthdays of your friends from Facebook, Phonebook, Google Calendar, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on your friends Facebook wall or send them Wishes by Gmail, SMS, WhatsApp.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device! Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allow the app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show that on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow the app to take backup or restore the tasks and birthdays.
Identity: - It helps you to notify that, is there an important bug fix or an app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share and join on Facebook, Google+ or twitter using this link
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at http://www.todoreminder.com
Our users have big goals. They rely on their to-do list to keep up.
Join the 4 million+ people around the world who are accomplishing amazing things with Todoist – the beautifully simple to-do list and task manager built for the pace of modern life. Whether you need to collaborate with your team, keep track of your most important projects, or just remember to pay the rent, Todoist is there to help you achieve more every day.
Praised as a life-changing app by The Guardian, USA Today, the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Lifehacker and more, Todoist works seamlessly across 15 different platforms in 20 languages so you can stay motivated and productive no matter where you are.
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Manage your tasks from anywhere - even offline
Add, complete, and re-schedule tasks from your phone, tablet, desktop, browser, email, smartwatch and more - even offline! With an automatic, 24/7 sync across all your devices, you’ll never lose track of your to-do lists.
Plan ahead and never miss another deadline
Always forget to submit that monthly expense report? Not anymore. Keep track of your important deadlines with due dates and recurring due dates. Quickly view and prioritize your to-dos for the day or week ahead with visual, drag-and-drop scheduling.
Easy yet powerful organization
Take your to-do list organization to the next level with sub-tasks, sub-projects, color-coded projects, and priority levels. Whether you practice the GTD® productivity method or just want to keep a simple list of errands,Todoist is flexible enough to handle any organizational style.
Whether you’re coordinating a big project or sharing a grocery list, Todoist makes communication easy. Share projects, assign tasks, and add comments all within the app. Instant notifications will keep you up-to-date whenever changes are made.
Stay motivated, focused and productive
Beat procrastination once and for all with the unique gamification feature Todoist Karma. Set weekly/monthly goals, accumulate points, and track your progress with beautiful graphs color-coded by project.
Use Todoist with all your favorite apps
Make your to-do list even more powerful with integrations for Google Drive, Cloud Magic, Sunrise Calendar, Toggl, IFTTT, and Zapier (just to name a few). For even more convenience, save items from any app on your device as Todoist tasks by simply sharing with the app.
Built for Android
Take advantage of Android’s most innovative features with Todoist’s convenient widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integrations, inter-app sharing, and more. Add tasks, receive notifications, and view lists sent from the app right on your wrist with Todoist for Android Wear.
Boost your productivity with Premium
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or a specific due date and time.
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, enhanced labels, and powerful filters.
▸ Upload files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
▸ Add tasks by forwarding an email and access your to-do lists on your iCalendar.
▸ Track and improve your productivity with extended Todoist Karma features.
▸ Set reminders on your Android Wear smartwatch using voice commands.
▸ And much, much more!
Please contact us directly if you need any kind of support:
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app:
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team do! Download it today and let us know what you think.
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
Please, make a backup of data.
Widgets are not apps, therefore there will not be an app icon. Use the widget as a widget and it will work just fine.
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
Rather than just organize your agenda, Cal helps you gain focus without the extra effort. Topping The Next Web’s list of 2013’s Best Apps, it’s the calendar that truly unlocks the potential of Android.
If any of these ring true, then Cal may be for you:
- Some days feel like a black hole rather than a clear timeline
- You want to balance business and personal life in one place
- You’re looking for harmony, and maybe even some playfulness in your day-to-day
Here’s the beauty - despite the long list below, there’s no clutter or complexity. A smooth, intuitive interface lets you discover powerful functions the very moment you need them.
■ Real time sync: Sync all of your current calendars including Google Calendar and Exchange
■ Work/ life balance: Naturally merge business agendas and personal life planning in one place. Uniquely flexible to meet changing needs, your calendar will always feel tailored to you.
■ HeadsUp for supercharged meetings (new feature): Keep meetings focused and capture the information that matters with this intelligent homescreen hub. Responsive pop up screens put all the tools of a productive meeting right at your fingertips.
■ Android widget: Quickly review your day from the homescreen without having to open the app
■ Voice entry and predictive text: Add events and details faster and easier. Simply speak or begin typing for surprisingly accurate auto-suggestions.
■ Socially smart: The app predicts who you want to meet and even suggests nearby meeting places
■ Focus finding: A visual timeline let’s you find free moments to balance life, work, and ‘me time’ without letting anything slip through the cracks
■ Celebrate: It's always someone's birthday. Write on a friend’s Facebook wall, call, send them a message, or buy gifts through Amazon or Gifts.com
■ Navigation: Get to meetings and events faster with built-in Google Maps, Waze, and Uber
■ Task tracker: Supercharge your calendar and handle tasks in the same place by connecting Cal to Any.do - our award winning task app that weaves perfectly into your calendar.
■ Visually refreshing - Rich graphics in 9 specially curated photo themes add harmony to the everyday
■ Landscape and month view: Simply jump to a specific date from the month view and tilt your phone for a more open view of your calendar
■ Reminders: Set up time and location based reminders, and recurring events
■ Actually look forward to checking your calendar :) This app, and it’s sister task app Any.do, is our answer to “How am I going to get everything done?!” Make every day a good day and enjoy conquering what’s up ahead.
We love to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns please visit: www.any.do/faq on follow us on Google+, Facebook and Twitter:
Icon can show number of priority today tasks(left badge) and number of today tasks(right badge).
Widget tasks can be sorted into the due date categories (Today, Tomorrow, Upcoming, and Someday), or your own custom folders, just as they are in the Any.do app. Priority tasks can also be displayed and customised.
Languages currently supported are English and Russian.
This widget requires that the app Any.do (any do) is installed on your phone.
Text size, text color and transparent, background color and transparent, bold text, cursive text, resize task to one line, custom size widget, enable or disable date.
Filter for date and folder, reverse sort for task.
FREE, NO ADS
NOTE: Some people are having the widget crash when they try to add it to the homescreen. I haven't been able to identify the cause, but it seems that if you uninstall the app and then reinstall it the problem goes away (any.do app and widget app). If you do this and the problem persists, please send me an email and I'll look into it further.
Email me at: Andrey7melnikov@gmail.com if you want new features for the widget.
tags: any do, any.do, any do widget, any do icon, any.do notify
We are pursuing authentic simplicity and comfortable control.
- Rearrange the order with drag and drop
- Delete with drag and drop
- Voice input
- Home screen widget
No confusing details.
Does not require any permission.
Does not require an account.
For shopping list, todo list, task list, memo, reminder, etc...
It's up to you.
!!! If any problem occurs after update, try reloading the widget to your home screen. !!!
** Pro version sync task with our own cloud platform rather than google tasks **
This widget will help you stay organized and ensure that you never forget important deadlines. Undone tasks for a day will be automatically forwarded to the next day.
• Simple, Intuitive and Flat interface
• Alarms with options
• Move tasks to tomorrow, next week or custom date easily
• Different Color Schemes
• Sort by Added Date, Priority, Done
• Option to Hide or Delete the done tasks
• Natural Language input
• Repeating tasks with reminders(daily,Weekly,Monthly,Yearly)
• Synchronization with multiple android devices (Pro version only)
• Add simple notes from main widget.
* Notice *
- If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
- When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app's home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
- Taking a Note -
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you're willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device's menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list's title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
- Making To-do List or Shopping List -
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you'd like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list's title is slashed as well.
* Features *
- Organize notes by color (color notebook)
- Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
- Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
- Organize your schedule by note in calendar
- Write a diary and journal in calendar
- Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
- Secured backup notes to SD storage
- Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
- Reminder notes on status bar
- List/Grid View
- Search notes
- Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
- Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Quick memo / notes
- Wiki note link : [[Title]]
- Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
- Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
- It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
- Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
- Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
- Modify/delete SD card contents: For backup notes to SD card
- Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don't the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: '/data/colornote' or '/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files' on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
☆ Powerful task editing
☆ Multiple independent widgets
☆ Incredible customization
★ Scrollable widgets on supported launchers
★ Quick, dialog based entry
★ Right-to-left support
★ Predefined themes or total customization
★ Custom image backgrounds
LITE version limited to one widget with 8 entries.
LOG and STORAGE permissions are for feedback and debugging if you experience issues. You don't have to send logs if you don't want to, and if you do no personal information is sent.
Planning out your entire week is a bummer - Do it (Tomorrow) lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow.
* Full virtual todo notebook experience
* Fastest todo entry
* Simple interface - just todo, just today and tomorrow
* Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether
* Reorder and edit existing tasks
* Takes advantage of the latest hi-res displays
* Access and sync your tasks with the free web version at http://www.tomorrow.do -
* you can add tasks from Google Chrome with an easy extension
Available Widgets for your Android Home Page (via In-App Purchase)
* A 1x1 icon widget which just shows how many tasks are left for today
* A 3x3 and a 4x4 widget to show you a quick view of your tasks for today and let you add tasks quickly
★★ Important Notes: ★★
Access the Sync and Font settings by pressing the menu button on your phone
Setting up sync:
1. Press the menu button, select 'Settings'
2. Enter an email and password to protect your tasks
### NOTE To Do It Tomorrow FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding features you are missing!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Do It (Tomorrow)!
If you want to talk to us directly or support the App, find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/todoApp and Twitter: http://twitter.com/todoTomorrow
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.