Unfortunately not supported on Lollipop Update: unfortunately it does not support ART which Android 5.0 uses ------Always disliked any do's widget theme, just tried my luck for a third-party widget and found exactly what I wanted!
Wonderful. I almost abandoned any.do because their widgets just don't suit my home-screen. Thank you for this. Any chance we'll be able to display folder classifications on the widget soon? It would be very helpful.
Keeps crashing on my Samsung Galaxy S3 The screenshots look clean and minimalistic, which is *exactly* what I want, but it doesn't work on my s3 :( I'll definitely use it when the bugs are all ironed out.
Love this app! Thank you so much! My god, this app is 100% what I needed. I really like any do notes, but I want to see my notes without actually clicking on the app. And the widgets they include are horrible. This widget is beautiful and essential and gets the job done! Thanks and great job!
Super beautiful transparent Any Do widget... Excellent Must have accompaniment widget to Any Do. Just looked now. Surprised that this widget is not more downloaded. Goes to show, that quality is sadly not want determine succes. Kudos to developer.
Brilliant app I would give it 5 stars if it would sync with Any do list order, not just the latest on top. Thanks
- German translation added (Thanks to Rodney Holinger for translating!)
- Improvement to colour picker to make the options clearer
- Bug fixes
- Lock screen widget enabled
- The color of the background, text, and priority tasks can now be selected
- Priority tasks can now be shown in different ways
- Users can now choosehow many tasks to display, as well as select which date categories to show
- Multiple widgets now possible
- Bulletpoints on tasks can be turned off
- Bug fixes