저희 라이딩 매니저는 복잡하지 않고 자전거 라이딩에 꼭 필요한 기능만을 제공합니다.
* 최고속도, 평균속도, 고도, 주행거리, 소모열량을 측정합니다.
* 내 운동경로를 지도에 표시해줍니다.
* 측정된 개인기록을 일별, 주별로 자동으로 저장하고 언제든지 확인할 수 있습니다.
* 측정된 칼로리를 기준으로 앱 사용자들과 경쟁할 수 있습니다.
* 트위터에 내 운동기록을 게시합니다.
* 내 라이딩 레벨을 측정할 수 있습니다.
* 오늘의 미션을 수행할 수 있습니다.
* 유의사항 : 갤럭시s3,s4 해상도에 최적화되어 있습니다.
GPS-Mate is for outdoor enthusiasts and adventure travellers. Opposed to other apps GPS-Mate uses its own map engine for showing online maps, saving and using them offline. Worldwide special maps and self-scanned maps are supported for many different projections.
Professionals use the PC version too.
Use online, topographic and scanned maps, aerial and sat photos. Save own maps for use without network. Navigate and manage tours (GPX,KML,LOC), record own tracks and Point-Of-Interests and plan new tours.
See height/speed profiles. Find your contacts and places in the maps. Send your location and meeting point(SMS).
The roadbook navigation leads you to your outdoor destination.
+ more than 20 online maps
+ additional offline maps
+ Trip computer for biker.
+ Compatible PC version for pre- and post-processing.
+ Languages: German/English
+ Tour formats: GPX, KML, TUR, LOC
+ Map formats: Online maps, GMM, NMAP, self scanned and calibrated JPG and PNG
+ Maps from bsmap.de
+ nv.digital sea charts from NV Verlag
+ Units: metric, imperial, nautical
+ Coordinates: WGS84, UTM, Gauß-Krüger
+ Easy usage via Quick Start screen
+ Tablet optimized
+ Ad free for more screen real estate
=== Android permissions ===
For what requires GPS-Mate permissions in Android:
Fine GPS location: GPS-Mate shows your location in the maps using GPS.
Read contact data: You can send your location or a meeting point as SMS text message. You choose the recipient from your address book.
Send SMS messages: To use the function explained above you can send a position SMS.
Receive SMS: If you receive a position SMS, it is automatically processed and the info is shown in the map.
Read phone state: To use the SMS function GPS-Mate needs to know the phone state.
Full internet access: With GPS-Mate you can watch and store online maps from the internet.
Storage: You can record your own tours and save them to the SD card.
Record audio: For navigating outdoor you can prepare individual spoken hints for your waypoints. While on tour GPS-Mate is playing these automatically. The spoken hints are an important orientation and navigation feature without looking at the map.
System tools: If you have disabled GPS in the system settings and want to activate GPS within GPS-Mate it asks whether it should open the system settings. You can then easily access and control your settings. Also GPS-Mate has a setting to keep the screen on when it is running in the foreground. So you do not have to change the system settings yourself.
Our free app also assists you with navigation as it shows your current location and your direction on an interactive map in real time while cycling on Bikemap routes. You can also record your bike rides so you can share them with your friends and family.
- Search for a route near your current location or any place in the world
- View routes on a map with distance, description and rating
- Interactive elevation profile
- Show current location while riding
- Record your bike rides and save them on your phone and the internet
- Share routes with your friends
This app was built mainly for fishermen, who can't or don't want have internet connection in open seas or lakes. It does not provide full navigation in terms of avoiding shallow waters, coasts, islands or any other obstacles. It was made for use in open seas, where orientation is not possible.
Easily share fishing locations between your fishing friends or other devices with import/export system (kmz files).
Pre-plan your fishing locations, waypoints, trollings paths in Google Earth software and import them in Fishing Points as kmz files.
- Save fishing locations
- Save trotlines
- Save trolling paths
- Find fishing locations with navigation system
- View fishing locations, trollings in Google Maps
- Trolling average speed indicator
- Import and export fishing hotspots, waypoints, trolling paths as kmz files (for Google Earth)
- View exported fishing locations, waypoints, trolling paths in Google Earth or other computer navigation software
- Automatic file export when fishing location is saved (for backup)
- Pre-plan fishing spots, trollings, waypoints in Google Earth or similar software
- Share fishing locations with your fishing friends
- Large speed window for recording trolling path (option menu)
- More than 20 fishing icons to choose from
- Nautical, imperial and metrical unit system
- Decimal and degrees coordinate format
- Distance tool in Google Maps: measure distances on map
For bugs, problems, any ideas, suggestions, translation help please contact developer.
Use the internal GPS device or connect to a GPS via TCP.
Includes AIS display if provided by the external (TCP) device.
Easy waypoint and route creation and modification. Store tracks in gpx format on your SD card.
This app is an android port of the Raspberry Pi solution - see http://www.wellenvogel.net/software/avnav/index.php (German).
Charts must be converted into the GEMF format before they can be used (for necessary software follow the above link).
For an online demo see http://www.wellenvogel.net/software/avnav/viewer/avnav_viewer.html?navurl=avnav_navi.php.
The app runs without any issues starting from KitKat (4.4). For older Versions (min 4.0) you either need to install the Chrome browser and operate in browser mode or install the crosswalk runtime (see my app store) - an embedded Chromium browser. If your device is below KiKat the App will ask you to install this runtime app (AvNavXwalk). This inconvenience is caused by a lot of issues in older android browsers.
Crashes should be fixed with the new version 0.1.3.