Useful on phones without an LED indicator.
★ Support profiles.
★ Remind by: sound, vibration, turning screen on, camera flash (not all devices are supported), LED indicator.
★ Remind about: missed call, unread sms and mms messages.
★ Notifications for third-party applications (only in Premium version).
★ Contact filter - allow to start notification only for defined contacts (only in Premium version).
★ Night mode.
★ Customizable notification schedule: order of notifications, repeat interval and repeats count.
★ You can set different reminders for missed calls and unread messages.
★ Option to disable sound when you set your phone in silent mode.
★ Option to ignore accidental (short) calls.
★ Does not disturb during a call.
★ Plugin for Tasker / Locale.
★ And more ...
★ No advertising.
★ Safe (no internet permission, no root access).
★ Compact size.
★ Low memory consumption.
Languages supported: 20
You can add/update translation here http://goo.gl/W0QHv
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): http://goo.gl/vA8z8
Support forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=38143514
*** Pro version now available ***
What it does:
- Wide 4:1 and Mini 2:1 widgets.
- Filler for incoming, outgoing and missed calls.
- *Quick Dial* mode for instant calling.
- *Pop-up* mode for dial options.
- Six background colours, including "Invisible" for lovers of clean home screens.
What it doesn't do:
- Scrolling: Android Home Screen does not support scrolling Widgets.
- SMS: See "Last Call Widget Pro" for SMS support.
- "Your personal information, Read contact data." Used to get relevant contact info from your call log.
- "Services that cost you money, directly call phone numbers." Used to make phone calls in "Quick dial" mode.
- "Phone calls, read phone state and identity." Used to refresh the Widget whenever a phone call is made. Widget remains idle the rest of the time, saving *you* battery.
Keywords: Last Call Widget, caller, quick dial, redial, sms, dialler, dialer, call log.
Tested on Android 1.6-4.1
(There is no detail view on HTC Phones. The number is prepared for deal instead)
Professional version is planned with more features.
ON UPDATE: Please remove and readd widget to the homescreen
Please leave a comment - feedback helps me to develop the app
With this app, you can view missed calls in your SmartWatch or smart audio accessory. With SmartWatch, you can tap on a caller in the list to call back or send a pre-defined message.
To use this app extension, you must have Smart Connect and the dedicated Sony app for your smart accessory installed on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Note: When you have installed this app, it will be activated automatically in your smart accessory. It will not appear in your application screen or home screen. Open the application settings via Smart Connect or via the phone or tablet status bar.
Works with: SmartWatch MN2, SmartWatch 2 SW2, Smart Wireless Headset pro MW1, Stereo Bluetooth® Headset SBH50, Smart Bluetooth® Handset SBH52.
If you want to find more apps or app extensions for smart accessories from Sony, use ‘smart extension’ and ‘Sony’ in your search. If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers m+D27ay have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
LiveWare™ extension for Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH50
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
1x1, 2x1 or 3x1 size widget including 1x1 quad mode.
Use contact icon image for widget icon.
Two or more contacts can be registered.
No compatibility with previous version's widget.
You must remove all widgets before re-registering new ones.
This application requires Internet permission for only accessing Ads network.
There are situations when you are not able to access your mobile phone and you miss the important calls and message from your loved ones or friends or others.
Gone were the days!
Now you could get notified of MISSED CALLs and TEXT(Messages) on the email id and another mobile number, which are accessible to you most of the times.
You just need to install the app and then configure the email ids and mobile number where you would like to receive the alerts. You could specify the time when you would like to work the application for you by setting the from and to time.
In case of missed call alerts; You would receive the caller number and name if the caller is already exists in contacts list, and the time when you have got the call. As of now, you need to enter the Gmail id credentials to let the application send email at the destination email id, which could be anything.
Whereas in case of TEXT alerts; You would receive the sender info along with the TEXT content, which will be sent from your mobile at the configured destinations. i.e. At the email id and number, which you have configured to receive the alerts .
If you would like to help me to improve the user experience, please drop me an email with your suggestion.
The widget offers a dial pad, shows your call log or all your contacts. The widget is resizeable and the log and contacts tab are scrollable too.
Also, you can fully customize the widget (change every color, text size, ...) and put the widget on your Lockscreen (later requires Android 4.2, I recommend to disable the "dialer"-tab when placing the widget on the lockscreen)
With a click you can then call your most important contacts.
Click & hold to send an SMS automatically
Compatible with all Android v1.6 and higher devices.
It has NO affect on battery life or device performance, only when you click the icon is the program active.
You can add "Last Calls" widget to your Home screen as a shortcut or widget after install by long click on the screen where you want it to appear.
Please post support and feature requests in our forum: http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.php?board=52.0
With Contacts+ widget you can call, text or send whatsapp messages to your friends with just one click - directly from your Smartphone and Tablet homescreen or lockscreen.
To place the widget on your homescreen or lockscreen, enter your apps drawer >> tap the widgets tab >> press & hold to pick up the widget.
+ Beautiful widget design
+ Groups selection (based on your phone contacts)
+ Light, Dark and Black themes
+ Click action selection per contact: call, text, send WhatsApp message or open contact
+ Resizable & Scrollable !
Stay tuned for more cool features :)
Note: the widget currently supports only Tablets with telephony services.
We’re always happy to get your feedback and answer any questions at: email@example.com
That's why Custom Programming Solutions set out to recreate it, making improvements where needed. To get started, just go to your homescreen's widget collection, and drag the Favorite Contacts widget wherever you like.
Favorite Contacts Widget Blur gives you a convenient way to access your favorite contacts. You get a beautiful, resizable widget on your homescreen that displays your 4 top favorite contacts. Clicking on the widget will show you the rest of your favorites. Quick and easy access to your favorite contacts in an awesome widget. If you want to see more than your top 4 favorite contacts use our brand new grid widget! It will allow you to scroll through all of your favorite contacts.
Favorite Contacts Widget Blur also makes it really easy to quickly call, text, or email a favorite contact. All by just tapping on the icon for that favorite contact. Want to see more? Click on the contact's large picture, and you'll get a full view of its information.
Your Favorite Contacts will be sorted alphabetically by default, but you have the freedom to reorder them how you please. Just hold down on a contact tile from the main screen, and drag it to the position you want it to be in!
Favorite Contacts Widget Blur also allows you to manage your favorite contacts. Click on the star to add or remove a favorite contact.
We hoped to recreate the amazing experience of using the Motorola Blur Favorite Contacts widget, and we feel confident that we've met that goal, and improved on it. Most of all, we hope you enjoy using Favorite Contacts Widget Blur.
The internet permissions are required for analytics. Nothing else in the app uses the internet.
★ Missed call multiplier (used to send coded messages).
★ 6 Photo frames for contacts with photo.
★ Speaker on during call.
★ Adjustable missed call duration.
This service is not guaranteed because:
• It depends on mobile network signal strength. If it is too weak the missed call duration must be increased.
• The recipient of call can always respond immediately.
- Choose from 4 widget sizes and more then 10 tailored layouts with both small/big contact pictures. Or choose a fully resizable widget, sized from 1x1 up to 8x6 on bigger devices! (2 to 100 contacts!)
- Scrollable layouts with 8 different contact photo sizes to choose from!
- Quick Actions to reach your contacts with a single click! (Only in paid version )
- Fill your widget with any of your contact groups and sort them by alphabetical order or most times/last time contacted.
- Add shortcuts to multiple contact groups and sort them independently from each others.
- Supports WhatsApp and Viber (Show/hide Call, Sms, WhatsApp, Viber and Email buttons by going to widget preferences/contact screen options.)
- Add shortcuts to any apps on your phone. So you can have a scrolling homescreen with both contacts and apps!
- Pick any color for the text, the border and the background of your widget(s). (Only in paid version )
- Widget background transparency from 0-100%. You can make the background fully transparent if you wish!
- Some layouts contain both small and big contact photos. Or, with scrollable layouts, choose from 8 different contact photo sizes!
- Keep the last selected phone number, sms number, whatsapp number, viber number and email address of all your contacts.
- Compatible with tablets. (You need a sim card if you want to place calls or sms)
- This is a widget. Add it to your homescreen by going to your apps screen, choose the widgets tab, choose from 4 fixed sizes or the resizable Mad Contact Widget, press and hold it and add it where you want on your homescreen.
-This is the free ad supported version. It has some banner ads and you can't customize the colors of your widget(s) or use quick actions.
- The facebook app doesn't allow 3rd party applications access to facebook contact photos and numbers/emails. To view your facebook contact photos in Mad Contacts, I suggest you use Ubersync (free)
Contact Info -------------------------------------
Please contact me for any question/problem before leaving a bad review.
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
It also supports one touch action for direct dial, send sms and view contact's profile. To enable this function, you can long press the contact in the widget and select the action you want in the pop-up window.
Like other GOWidgets, theme is also supported.
It's a resizable widget! You can long press it and use the "resize" option to change the size.
- Quick Action - Quick Contact Badge (for android 2.1 and above)
- Start Google Talk chat (Google Talk name must be set for a contact)
How to add GOWidgets on your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOWidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
Missed Calls II is a Caller ID enhanced widget and application that manages incoming and missed calls. Missed Calls can be returned in one click and if Caller ID is used then unknown incoming calls are identified and saved in your Missed Calls List. Currently we only support U.S. numbers, but we are working on other countries and will let you know as they come online.
All users should check out our newest version which is free:
Missed Calls Main Features:
1. Show missed calls in a widget
2. Show Frequently called numbers
3. Can respond to missed calls with an SMS
Missed Calls is a widget. To install a widget simply long press on your home screen and a menu will pop up that allows you to add widgets among other cool Android features.
Missed call places the last missed call on the screen. Pressing the phone icon allows you to return missed calls in single click. Clicking on the number shows the last few missed calls in a dialog. Clicking on the three small phone icon in the upper right hand corner shows a list of frequently called numbers.
Missed Calls does delete calls automatically if you use preferences and check "Delete Returned Calls"
Preferences can be reached from the menu from either Frequently called numbers or missed calls.
Please send feedback since that is how we choose features to add.
kw: missed calls phone widget recent calls one click fast
Simple Stock Quote program. Thank you for the feedback and we are working hard to improve the app.
Use these following symbols for Nasdaq and Dow.
Note that the app only accepts symbols for stocks:
goog for Google
adbe for Adobe