Useful on phones without an LED indicator.
★ Support profiles.
★ Remind by: sound, vibration, turning screen on, camera flash (not all devices are supported), LED indicator.
★ Remind about: missed call, unread sms and mms messages.
★ Notifications for third-party applications (only in Premium version).
★ Contact filter - allow to start notification only for defined contacts (only in Premium version).
★ Night mode.
★ Customizable notification schedule: order of notifications, repeat interval and repeats count.
★ You can set different reminders for missed calls and unread messages.
★ Option to disable sound when you set your phone in silent mode.
★ Option to ignore accidental (short) calls.
★ Does not disturb during a call.
★ Plugin for Tasker / Locale.
★ And more ...
★ No advertising.
★ Safe (no internet permission, no root access).
★ Compact size.
★ Low memory consumption.
Languages supported: 19
You can add/update translation here http://goo.gl/W0QHv
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): http://goo.gl/vA8z8
Support forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=38143514
With this app, you can view missed calls in your SmartWatch or smart audio accessory. With SmartWatch, you can tap on a caller in the list to call back or send a pre-defined message.
To use this app extension, you must have Smart Connect and the dedicated Sony app for your smart accessory installed on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Note: When you have installed this app, it will be activated automatically in your smart accessory. It will not appear in your application screen or home screen. Open the application settings via Smart Connect or via the phone or tablet status bar.
Works with: SmartWatch MN2, SmartWatch 2 SW2, Smart Wireless Headset pro MW1, Stereo Bluetooth® Headset SBH50, Smart Bluetooth® Handset SBH52.
If you want to find more apps or app extensions for smart accessories from Sony, use ‘smart extension’ and ‘Sony’ in your search. If you want to develop apps or app extensions for innovative Sony accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.
Android apps and app extensions by Sony are designed to work with Android smartphones and tablets. However, some manufacturers m+D27ay have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
LiveWare™ extension for Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH50
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
*** Pro version now available ***
What it does:
- Wide 4:1 and Mini 2:1 widgets.
- Filler for incoming, outgoing and missed calls.
- *Quick Dial* mode for instant calling.
- *Pop-up* mode for dial options.
- Six background colours, including "Invisible" for lovers of clean home screens.
What it doesn't do:
- Scrolling: Android Home Screen does not support scrolling Widgets.
- SMS: See "Last Call Widget Pro" for SMS support.
- "Your personal information, Read contact data." Used to get relevant contact info from your call log.
- "Services that cost you money, directly call phone numbers." Used to make phone calls in "Quick dial" mode.
- "Phone calls, read phone state and identity." Used to refresh the Widget whenever a phone call is made. Widget remains idle the rest of the time, saving *you* battery.
Keywords: Last Call Widget, caller, quick dial, redial, sms, dialler, dialer, call log.
1x1, 2x1 or 3x1 size widget including 1x1 quad mode.
Use contact icon image for widget icon.
Two or more contacts can be registered.
No compatibility with previous version's widget.
You must remove all widgets before re-registering new ones.
This application requires Internet permission for only accessing Ads network.
Tested on Android 1.6-4.1
(There is no detail view on HTC Phones. The number is prepared for deal instead)
Professional version is planned with more features.
ON UPDATE: Please remove and readd widget to the homescreen
Please leave a comment - feedback helps me to develop the app
Popup the text message (SMS) or the call you just missed. Flip though all your missed items using a finger swipe, Quick Reply to each message, hit back, and then finally dismiss!
You can see your contacts photo, their name, and the entire message. This text messaging and missed call notifier will allow you keep up with all your friends and never miss a message again!
- Create different alerts for different contacts
- SMS/MMS designed for built-in SMS app; may not work with 3rd party apps.
- Cancel the alert by simply clearing the notification or by viewing the missed call. (With ICS, be sure to "clear all" notifications! If you just swipe the missed call one, it will be missed)
- Doesn't drain battery!
- Won't work with visual voicemail or other custom voicemail applications, such as the Evo4G
With Contacts+ widget you can call, text or send whatsapp messages to your friends with just one click - directly from your Smartphone and Tablet homescreen or lockscreen.
To place the widget on your homescreen or lockscreen, enter your apps drawer >> tap the widgets tab >> press & hold to pick up the widget.
+ Beautiful widget design
+ Groups selection (based on your phone contacts)
+ Light, Dark and Black themes
+ Click action selection per contact: call, text, send WhatsApp message or open contact
+ Resizable & Scrollable !
Stay tuned for more cool features :)
Note: the widget currently supports only Tablets with telephony services.
We’re always happy to get your feedback and answer any questions at: email@example.com
You can either block any number from your contacts list, calls, and messages logs, or add unwanted number manually.
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of a call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls or SMS.
Calls Blacklist saves all blocked calls and SMS in a journal. Don't worry, you will never lose any important call or message.
This call blocker also boasts some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block private numbers, or to disable notifications.
- Numbers blacklist (blocking incoming calls and SMS).
- Blocked calls and SMS journal.
- Blocking anonymous (private) numbers.
- Blocking all incoming calls.
- Blocking all incoming SMS.
- Notification of blocked calls and SMS (can be disabled in the settings).
- robust call blocker.
- works on all devices.
- easy to use.
- lightweight and robust.
- does not consume memory or CPU resources.
And it's totally FREE!
If you have any questions about the program, please let us know by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The widget offers a dial pad, shows your call log or all your contacts. The widget is resizeable and the log and contacts tab are scrollable too.
Also, you can fully customize the widget (change every color, text size, ...) and put the widget on your Lockscreen (later requires Android 4.2, I recommend to disable the "dialer"-tab when placing the widget on the lockscreen)
With ROOT, you can patch the phone to support 'clearing system missed call notification\', Make sure to enable this feature in RocketDial Setings-->General Settings-->RD Missed Call Plugin .
RocketDial fully supports this plugin from version 3.5.8.
Please use with caution, we tested most of the devices but can not guarantee it suits for every device .
Call Log + is a call log launcher for Contacts+ - a FREE ‘all in one’ contacts, dialer & call log app. Key features include:
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS, BLOCK SPAMMERS
Block unwanted people via caller ID & block. Whether it’s a call or sms - you’re always in control over the people you connect with.
PROTECT YOUR CONTACTS
Advanced Backup & sync makes it easy to backup your contacts, messages and call logs so you’ll never lose them again.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
Above all, your contacts are yours and are never shared with anyone. You can customize and select which features to use, change themes and adjust it to fit your needs. We even added dedicated launchers such as Call log + to help you get directly to your preferred screens in the app.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US:
We’d love to know you better & listen to your feedback at:
Know more about Contacts+ through our blog & FAQ: http://www.contactspls.com/faq
* Contacts Plus uses Wi-Fi / data to send free text messages to other Contacts+ users and for caller ID and spam block. Carrier charges may apply
- Enable/Disable call recording
- Records all your phone calls
- Play/Stop recorded audio by touch on the item
- Delete recorded items
- Lock recorded items to prevent from auto-cleaning
- Share recorded items (only in Pro version)
- Confirmation dialog: Would you like to keep recorded call that is shown just after the call (only in Pro version).
IF IT DOES NOT WORK ON YOUR PHONE AT ALL
OR IT DOES NOT RECORD OPPOSITE SIDE VOICE CLEARLY:
1. Try to mix different recording settings as it described here: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/faq/
2. There is a limitation for some phones that don't support recording from phone line or handsfree or bluetooth. It’s recording driver problem made by manufacturer of the phone. Please, mail me about that, so the list of not supported devices will be updated here: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/call-recorder-list-of-non-supported-devices/
I kindly ask do not give bad marks for that. Thank you!
If you have some suggestions or comments, please visit our site http://clevermobile.net and feel free to contact us.
Simple Stock Quote program. Thank you for the feedback and we are working hard to improve the app.
Use these following symbols for Nasdaq and Dow.
Note that the app only accepts symbols for stocks:
goog for Google
adbe for Adobe
Missed Calls II is a Caller ID enhanced widget and application that manages incoming and missed calls. Missed Calls can be returned in one click and if Caller ID is used then unknown incoming calls are identified and saved in your Missed Calls List. Currently we only support U.S. numbers, but we are working on other countries and will let you know as they come online.
All users should check out our newest version which is free:
Missed Calls Main Features:
1. Show missed calls in a widget
2. Show Frequently called numbers
3. Can respond to missed calls with an SMS
Missed Calls is a widget. To install a widget simply long press on your home screen and a menu will pop up that allows you to add widgets among other cool Android features.
Missed call places the last missed call on the screen. Pressing the phone icon allows you to return missed calls in single click. Clicking on the number shows the last few missed calls in a dialog. Clicking on the three small phone icon in the upper right hand corner shows a list of frequently called numbers.
Missed Calls does delete calls automatically if you use preferences and check "Delete Returned Calls"
Preferences can be reached from the menu from either Frequently called numbers or missed calls.
Please send feedback since that is how we choose features to add.
kw: missed calls phone widget recent calls one click fast