Turn off the offline notifications! Spotty service. I have trouble syncing even when I have WiFi or 4G. I haven't been able to connect in over 2 weeks. The app has a tenancy to log itself out. But what's more annoying is the notification that it's offline every couple hours. I know it's offline! If I wanted it online, I would have stayed logged in! I'm not interested in having it drain my battery if it's not connecting anyways or I'm off work or have access to Outlook.
Just terrible, Uninstalled.. Can't believe my company uses it as it doesn't sync properly. Did it once or twice and random thereafter. Always extremely late receiving new mails. Poor GUI and lack of many functions. I just from now on move to webmail on the phone instead.
Terrible This is the worst email app I have ever used. Randomly disconnects from the servers requiring you to open it routinely to see if the connection is still active. Randomly alerts for meetings, 90% of the time they're when they're supposed to be, but the other 10% is where you lose all trust, they may be a few minutes late, after the meeting starts, or never happen at all. Updating meetings doesn't properly send out updates for recurring meetings. That's just core functionality. Ux has its own problems...
Bad, bad UI. No fingerprint login. The app doesn't follow Android design standards. Doesn't show any message details in the notifications. Asks to login every time you open the app. And there's no fingerprint support. That makes checking new emails a bad experience. Update: won't load images in emails.
Poor quality, missing key functions App often requires multiple attempts to login. Can't copy/paste from things outside the app. (one email account to another for example) missing on basic needs is inexcusable for enterprise use.
Can't get it to work It is very basic, totally outdated. Native office viewer is horrible - unable to properly display ppt or xlsm. Search within email body impossible. Emails shown in a preview panel turn to read - there's no way to change this in settings.
- Bug fixes