IMPORTANT NOTE: The BlackBerry Share application will not operate without the necessary back-end software. Please contact your IT administrator for a username and password.
BlackBerry Share™ is a secure file sharing application that improves collaboration across enterprise workers. BlackBerry Share enables workers to access, sync and share corporate documents instantly from SharePoint and other file server repositories with no VPN, firewall re-configurations, or extra datastores.
BlackBerry Share provides enterprise IT the assurance that their mobile workforce is compliant with regulatory requirements and that critical data is fully secured and protected.
BlackBerry Share supports Android™ devices running KitKat v4.4 OS (or later). Here’s what’s available in BlackBerry Share v3.2.5:
End user features:
- Browse, download, upload, email, and delete corporate documents
- Save documents on the device for offline access
- Access SharePoint™ sites and check documents in and out
- Make changes to documents and synchronize them back to file servers
- View the same network resource names on your mobile device as on your PC
IT administration features:
- End-to-end security and governance
- Encrypt data in-transit and at-rest using FIPS-certified AES
- Integrate into your organization’s Active Directory, and BlackBerry’s user authentication protocol
- Supports granular document policies for regulatory or legal requirements
- Only allows documents to be shared by trusted, approved apps that are appropriate for productivity
- Ensures multi-factor authentication for device and user validity
- Requires no need for device to be connected via VPN
- Keeps document audit logs and provides reporting by keyword search
- IT administration can remotely wipe the application and its contents without interfering with personal information
Contact your business IT team to ask about powering your productivity with BlackBerry Share.
This app users the BlackBerry Dynamics Secure Mobility Platform to safely segregate corporate data from personal data on any device, personally owned or corporate liable, without compromising user privacy. BlackBerry-secured apps protect business data on the device, over the air and when shared between apps. Learn more about BlackBerry at www.blackberry.com