Looking for an easy-to-use ACLS app that can help you provide life-saving care to patients in cardiac arrest or other life-threatening situations? Look no further than our advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) app! Our app features the latest ACLS algorithms, up-to-date medication dosages, rhythm recognition module, interactive scenarios, and customizable settings to provide you with the tools and information you need to quickly assess and treat patients. With our user-friendly interface and intuitive navigation, you can easily follow ACLS protocols and provide the best possible care to your patients. Download our app today and start saving lives!
The ACLSmed App provides you with a full library of ECG rhythms, cardiac and emergency drugs database, ACLS (advanced cardiovascular life support) algorithms, lab value, axis deviation, 12 Lead ECG/EKGs and more...
• Library of ECG Rhythms: V. TACH, V. FIB, PEA, others also include (Sinus, Atrial, Junctional, Ventricular, AV Blocks...)
• ACLS (advanced cardiovascular life support) Algorithms
• Drug Database: Atropine, Epinephrine, Amiodarone, Digoxin and many more!
• Lab Values: Blood gases, Electrolytes, Hematology, Cardiac Enzyme Markers...
• Easy to Use
• Updated Simple Design
• Search Capability
• Custom User Bookmark Folder for Quick Reference
• Rich Informational Content
• Media Filled
• Re-sizable images
The ACLSmed App for Android is for all health care professionals: nursing students, med students, nurses, doctors, nurse practitioners, paramedics, respiratory therapists, physiotherapists, ECG technicians and all other allied health care workers.
Making ECG/EKG learning easy and accessible.