After the death of a loved one, in addition to grief, relatives face some tasks that must be mastered. One issue in the current world is the digital legacy.
Registering for online services such as YouTube, Netflix, Twitter, XING and the like is easy.
But what happens to accounts on Instagram or PayPal after the death of the user. As long as access data (user name / email + password) are available, the hurdle is not that big. How do you proceed if these were not part of the pension plan?
The APP "Assistance in the event of death" was developed to alleviate these challenges.
The aim of the app is to spare your nerves and to create more time to actually deal with grief. No lengthy research in search engines. No “email ping pong” with the providers.
And this is the current content:
- Help to manage the digital heritage (Facebook, Twitter, PayPal, Netflix & Co.) -> without knowing the login data (password etc.).
- Termination templates for downloading and further processing via Google Drive (rent, electricity, mobile phone, memberships, etc.) in Word format or for sending
- To-do list in the event of death (as a small guide)
- Information: types of burial, list of documents for the first appointment with the undertaker
- Inspiration & recommendations (websites, precautionary offers, book suggestions, urn jewelry)
The app is made available for Android free of charge and lives from recommendations. If you find the app useful, I would be happy if you tell other people about my little project, whom a guide would help in the event of bereavement.
Feedback to improve the functions:
Your opinion is important!
Criticism, questions and suggestions are always welcome!
I wish you a lot of strength in your current situation. You cannot undo a loss. With each passing day you will get to know your grief better and learn to deal with it.