“it’s a great system to track daily responsibilities, chores and rewards for kids. It might even turn whining into laughing. ” – smartappsforkids.com
Do you need help motivating your kids to share the work around the house or try harder at school? Monsta Points is a chore chart app that is easy to use, and gives kids a fun way to learn life skills.
With Monsta Points chore chart app you will be able to:
• Build child's sense of responsibility, using positive reinforcement
• Motivate your kids to earn rewards they choose for themselves by doing chores at home
• Easily manage the agreed-upon goals and rewards
Your children can use Monsta Points to:
• Agree goals with you for chores to do around the house (take out the trash, make the bed, do homework, brush teeth) - there are hundreds of choices.
• Pick their own reward for completed chores, and create wish lists for the things they really want.
• Create and save their own personal “Monsta” in the app - there are more than 700,000 possible combinations!
Using the instant rewards capability of Monsta Points, there is no more hunting around for pocket change delaying a well-earned reward – and you can easily reinforce the positive effect of a job well done.
Monsta Points assigns each child (and parent if you want!) with a funny monsta character that can be customized within the app's Monsta Lab. You can apply different bodies, color, accessories and even the mood of your monsta easily.
- Chore chart with instant and positive rewarding
- Easy to use and fun interface encourages child to use the app and mark the proceedings
- Customizable monsta avatars
- Goals assignable to weekdays
- You can assign several rewards per goal, and several goals per reward
- Draggable editing of goals and rewards
- Customizable goal descriptions, and icons
- Wish lists
- PIN code protectable parent mode
- User wish lists used as a source of rewards
- Total earned points per family member and for the whole family
- No internet connection or logging in needed unless you want to sync
- Sync between all your android and iOS devices by setting up an account
- Up to 7 monstas per family
- Parent can select which monstas are shown at which synced devices
This application contains one in-app purchasing item that is only available in parent mode - and parent mode can be protected with a pin code. This item lets you to continue using the software after the initial trial. The length of the trial is based on the parent activity.
Our chore chart app is free to download, try it now! We are committed to listening our customers, so send us email if you would like to see some particular change or addition in the app.
Teachers use ClassDojo to give their students instant, positive encouragement during class. Teachers choose and customize behaviors that matter most, and then award a student in class Dojo points when a skill is demonstrated. Best of all, teachers can engage parents with ClassDojo progress reports and instant messaging so they can stay involved in their child’s success at school.
Parents can see how their child is doing in real-time, and chat with teachers easily and safely using ClassDojo Messaging. Teachers love sending broadcast reminders to all parents at once, but also private, meaningful communications like text messages, photos, and voice notes so that parents are connected to the classroom without the hassle of emails and school newsletters.
Students can also create their own accounts, customize their Dojo avatars, and review their own performance for self-reflection while in school or at home.
Unlike most classroom management organizers and class planners, ClassDojo can be used on any device: Android tablets and phones, laptops, iPhones, iPads, as well as smartboards - and its syncs seamlessly across all of them in real time! The ClassDojo Support Team is available around the clock if you ever need help, too!
This download entitles you to try behavior tracker for free with a limited amount of behavior instances recorded and limited reporting. The full version, which you can buy within the app removes these limitations.
Behavior Tracker allows you to:
track pupils from multiple classes
easily record observations with a date and time stamp
access a range of preset positive and negative behaviours
swiftly add customised behaviours
amend and edit records as required
add qualitative notes to records
view evidence as an ongoing running log
produce graphical reports
Preset behaviors that cover a wide range of positive and negative actions can be easily used to record observations over time and viewed as a running log. As well as using the preset behaviours, the user can add customised behaviours that they may have observed and wish to track. Additionally, further notes can be added to provide more qualifying information about each observation.
Behavior Tracker will produce reports on each selected pupil, or group of pupils, providing a greater overview and understanding of pupil behaviour and enabling the user to identify trends over time. With printing support* you can create hard copies for archival purposes - ideal for meetings with parents or fellow professionals.
This app is free to trial, allowing you to test the app on up to five children, and run limited reporting. A one-time in-app purchase will unlock all the features. The purchase is tied to your Google/Corporate account, and so will last a lifetime.
Behavior Tracker was created by Brooklyn Software - http://www.brooklynsoftware.co.uk - a collaboration between App designers and school leaders. We also make apps for schools for Android, Kindle and iOS.
This application uses in-app purchasing to allow you to quickly and easily purchase the full version. This purchase will be valid for the lifetime of your Google account.
This application uses banner advertisements along the bottom of the app. These are removed once the full version is purchased.
* Printing support only on devices running Android 4.4 (KitKat) or above.
In-app purchases: to enable purchase of the complete features.
Find accounts on the device: ties in with in-app purchasing.
Photos/Media/Files: Storage of the pupil and behaviour databases that you create.
Camera: Take pictures of pupils and behaviours
Other: read Google service configuration: Again, in app-purchasing
view network connections and full network access: Runs banner advertisements and authenticates purchases.
This useful application helps us, parents, in the education of our children.
With an atractive and easy-to-use interface this application lets us to track those daily chores, rules or aspects of our child's behavior that we want to develop.
An intuitive so called "My Points Chart" will be our follow-up points system. Our child will get its red, yellow or green smiley depending on how well he did. It is strongly recommended that our children participate in the game, they will be highly motivated when he gets a green smiley!!
Of course, it's up to parents the option to reward our kid with a small prize when, for example, he completes a week with a number of green smileys...
As in the famous TV show "Supernanny" we use the same widespread and shared pedagogical method.
Thank you very much for having read this far... now just download the app and enjoy with your kid, you will be surprised how useful it is!!
Tip: It can also be used for adults tracking, monitoring and evaluation ;)
App developed by "anforai365", you can send any comments or suggestions to:
Music: "Super Friendly"
by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
• Now with a TABLET view setting!
• Create a list of students/children or any group to be monitored
• Organize your students into individual classes
• Use the default behaviors/actions or edit them to your needs
• Differentiate between good and bad behaviors
• Record behaviors by simply tapping a button next to a name
• Review recorded behaviors in a daily log
• Each daily log will contain the name, behavior, and time
• Review saved logs for weeks
• Email yourself saved logs
This application can be used by anyone. Teacher’s Class BEHAVIOR can be used by teachers with poorly behaved students, classrooms with a reward system for good behavior, daycare center instructors, parents who want to implement a behavior management system, and even tracking actions in an office environment!
NOTE: KEKABE DEVELOPMENTS IS A VERY HUMBLE ONE MAN SHOP TRYING TO ASSIST TEACHERS. OTHER COMPETING DEVELOPERS WILL GIVE MY APPS 1 STAR RATINGS. IF YOU LIKE MY APPS, PLEASE PROVIDE A FAVORABLE RATING. THANK YOU!!!
- Jo Frost
Jo Frost Rewards is a simple way to reinforce positive behavior by rewarding children for completing their chores/tasks and for exhibiting respectable behavior. The app provides the ability to:
1. Track individual Tasks for one or more child. Each task is assigned a point value.
2. Track individual Behaviors for one or more child. Each Behavior is assigned a point value.
Points earned through tasks and behaviors can be later redeemed for rewards you identify in the app.
The Jo Frost Rewards app comes with several built in tasks, behaviors, and rewards to help get your started however, all lists are fully customizable to your needs.
Using this application can assist you in implementing a behavior plan for your children with or without autism.
Not just a token economy, GreenDay makes it easier to implement an ABA behavior plan by encouraging breaks and using reinforcement for up to three children. Helps keep the child's attention by making sounds and speaking their name. Includes a "timeout" timer for putting the child on yellow and red and keeps track of tokens banked. Provides detailed history for the past 31 days in a calendar view.
This application helps you implement and track the reinforcement that enables you to change your child's problem behavior.
We developed this application with input from the ABA therapist that we hired. Our family has been using the application for a year now, prompting UI improvements and feature development.
Although this application and the behavior plan was developed for a child with autism, it also works on our child that doesn't have autism.
IMPORTANT: Selecting an image icon for a child can cause an out of memory error, depending on the memory available in your device and the size of the image. The optimum image icon is 72 x 72 pixels.
The application supports up to three children.
Flick the child's picture icon up toward their bank to give them a token, and the app congratulates your child and tells them how many tokens that they have earned.
Long press on the child's bank to add or subtract money as they earn bonuses or make purchases.
Drag the child's picture icon to yellow to put the child in yellow, and the app warns the child to stay calm and follow directions.
Drag the child's picture icon to red to put the child in red, and the app lets the child know that they're on red. The app automatically puts the child into yellow when the red timer is up, and tells the child to apologize and restore the environment.
Press the child's bank to view a calendar of the past 31 days and view details for each day.
Press the child's red timer to have the phone suggest a break to prevent a meltdown.
Long press on the child's red timer to pause the timer, if the child leaves the designated area. Long press again to unpause the timer.
Enter your child's name phonetically, so that the text-to-speach engine speaks your child's name correctly.
Enter a list of breaks from the settings screen.
Create family rules that when broken will put your child on yellow, or that will put them directly on red. Create a list of family goals that will earn them tokens.
The Behavior Plan:
My wife and I have blogged about how we use the application to implement our behavior plan, but you may want to talk to your applied behavior analyst to help develop a behavior plan for your child.
Join our Google+ Community or e-mail us if you have questions or problems:
Unfortunately there's no way for us to reply to you through the rating system.
Implement a behavior plan for your children. Help them to have a GreenDay!
* Bugfixes for TextToSpeech on ICS.
* Going on yellow now asks child to "calm down" instead of "remain calm".
* Added log detail feature to record more detailed behavior information.
* Updated to Android Holo Theme.
* App no longer gives praise, which should be given by parent or guardian.
* Fix for ImagePicker on some devices.
* Child's status no longer changes until the image icon is released. This ensures that on larger displays, the status doesn't stick on yellow when going directly from green to red. This also allows the adult the chance to change his or her mind before releasing the image icon.
Additionally, the app connects the user to the AutismClassroom.com website to access more teacher and parent resources. We hope that you will find our information useful and helpful for many years to come. Please tell a friend, family member or co-worker about us!
Highlights of the app include:
-Tips on labeling the target behavior
-Ideas for identifying the functions of a behavior
-Strategies for preparing a behavior intervention plan
Other Apps by AutismClassroom.com:
"Classroom Set Up"- Detailed support for Special Education and Autism Classrooms.
"Autism at Home"- Provides strategies for making the home a learning space.
"AutismClassroom"- Lessons and activities for young children and behavior strategies for children and teens.
"Teens With Autism"- Teen related lessons and activities for students with developmental delays, based on themes and skills.
Version History: First Deployed: 23 Sep 2014
THIS UPDATED VERSION: 30 NOVEMBER 2014, in collaboration with Douglas H. McDonald,PhD, Consortium on Innovative Practices, Behavior and Technical Consultant, USA.
The ABA DATA SHEETS: PIR app consists of two screens:
Partial Interval Recording Data Screen with a countdown timer.
Partial Interval Recording Results Screen.
Partial Interval Recording Data Screen:
* The default recording interval time can be set as per user’s choice or for 5 minutes or 15 minutes . The default interval time is set for 20 seconds.
* The Person's Name and instructor's name is manually entered. Today’s date is automatically set.
* Pressing the Record button starts the countdown timer and while it is ticking, the recording mode is on. The Record button changes its color to red and it’s text to Cancel. The user can now press the Yes buttons against the observed behavior in the current interval period. The Yes buttons increment only by 1 per interval no matter how many times they are pressed in an interval. Pause and Resume buttons are provided.
* Once the countdown timer reaches 0, the recording mode is turned off, the Record button color changes back to green and its text to Record. The interval is set back to default time chosen. Pressing Yes buttons now will have no effect. However, No buttons , for behaviors not observed during the interval can be pressed at any time to keep track of their cumulative count. The No buttons are also set to increment cumulatively by 1 every time they are pressed.
* To draw attention of the user to the fact that the recording is about to be finished, the color of the minute and second digits of the countdown timer is changed from green to red, 5 seconds before the countdown timer reaches 0. The minute and seconds digit fonts are bigger and bolder to make it easy for the user to keep track of the timer. There is no flashing or music to distract the students.
* A cumulative interval count is kept for each new recording.
* A reset button is provided to reset the details entered, if required.
* After the countdown timer reaches 0 and the user is ready, the Results button can be clicked which would display the results screen of the recorded data collection.
* The results screen will not be displayed if there has been no recording of data collected.
Partial Interval Recording Results Sheet:
* The Person and the instructor details, as also the recorded date, are carried across to the results screen from the recording data screen .The total number of intervals is also displayed in the results screen. The total No and total Yes behaviors are also displayed along with the total Yes percentage which is automatically calculated based on the number of intervals recorded.
* There is a choice to save the results as a .CSV file for opening in Excel. All files are saved under the main directory PIRDATA. User is given a choice to enter the file name which will be saved with today’s date and time stamp.
* From the results screen, the device's return button can be used to return to the data recording screen to continue with the current recording or a provision is provided to return to recording data screen with all data reset for a new recording.
A utility app. Select the number of minutes (1 - 10 min) and number of tokens (5 or 10 tokens) then press "START". Flip all the tokens then it's "PLAY TIME!". Press the text and a counter starts for the pre-selected number of minutes. Once time is up, BEEP BEEP, then press "RESET" to start again.
For use with children to reward them for a task they have completed. Once they achieve the specified amount of tasks you can reward them with some "PLAY TIME!". Save trees and use this app instead of using paper and pen.
This feature only works in an enclosed network (intranet) such as your home wifi. One device will be the server and all other devices are clients. Make sure to enter the server's ip address and enter it for all client devices. This feature is to enable all device to be synced to 1 token board.
Please let me know if this app is useful and if there are any other features that might be useful. Constructive comments are appreciated.
Please let us know if you have any problems with this application. You can email us from the help screen which is available in the menu.
Please read the help screen that pops up the first time you run the application.
Internet permissions are for the ads.
This version of Behaviour Book is Ad supported but please help us out if you find this application useful and purchase the Pro version!
Like recording any Autism ABA data, recording Duration data manually is a very tedious, time consuming and complex activity. Instead of spending quality time with their students, the therapists would have to keep an eye constantly on this data recording.
The complex tasks of keeping track of the total duration, number of episodes, total duration in each behavior and calculation of duration percentage for each behavior have all been made simpler with this Duration Data recording app.
ABA Duration Data Recording app does 5 basic things:
1. The Main timer will keep track of the total duration of therapy in minutes and seconds.
2. The Behavior timers can be pressed on and off to keep track of total duration of the behavior incrementally.
3. As each time a Behavior timer is pressed, that event/episode is recorded incrementally.
4. Once the Stop button of the main timer is pressed, all the behavior timers are stopped automatically if they are running, and the duration percentage calculated and displayed for the behaviors.
5. Data can be saved as an Image or as a CSV file to be opened in Excel for further analysis;
Key control points:
1. Start button will not work if the main timer is displaying time. Pressing Reset button will rest all values to Zero and then the Start button can be pressed to start the timer.
2. Unless all the values are set to zero the main timer will not start recording.
3. Pressing any Behaviors button will not start it's timer unless the main Start button has been pressed and the main timer is ticking.
4. Stopping the main timer by clicking on End button will stop all running behavior timers and duration percentage is calculated and displayed for each behavior.
5. Save button will not function while the main timer is running.
6. Percentage is calculated based on Behavior total duration in SECONDS to total duration in SECONDS.
Duration timing for each behavior is independent and all the behavior timers can be run simultaneously.
This app makes the complex data collection easier, convenient, simple, less time consuming and leave the therapists enough time to concentrate on their important role of interacting with kids with Autism.
♦ You will need Wi-Fi connectivity to download and use this app.
♦ Please install Adobe Air on your device before launching the app. You can download the latest version of Adobe Air from below link.
App best viewed in landscape mode.
♦ Entering your teens? Coping up with different mood swings, but unable to express? Now learn to express various moods with the help of the app called Face Read 2 - Lite Autism. This app is especially designed by WebTeam Corporation to teach young teens on the spectrum about how to express and demand what they want.
As we know, the recommendation of 40 hours per week of ABA programming as employed by Lovaas’s study has been cited by many parents as being vital to their child’s success. The National Research Council’s 2001 report (p. 184) summarizes the skills necessary for implementing an effective ABA program as:
“Teachers must be familiar with theory and research concerning best practices for children with autistic spectrum disorders, including methods of applied behavior analysis, naturalistic learning, incidental teaching, assistive technology, socialization, communication, inclusion, adaptation of the environment, language interventions, assessment, and the effective use of data collection systems. Specific problems in generalization and maintenance of behaviors also affect the need for training in methods of teaching children with autistic spectrum disorders. The wide range of IQ scores and verbal skills associated with autistic spectrum disorders, from profound mental retardation and severe language impairments to superior intelligence make the need for training of personnel even greater.”
The content is reviewed and approved by the expert educators and researchers from the Autism industry and are based on ABA therapy (the only scientifically-validated treatment for children with developmental disabilities, special education needs or autism).
***About WebTeam Corporation***
Incorporated in 2005, WebTeam Corporation is a Somerset-based mobile application development firm that has pioneered the development of an autism management program comprising screening, assessment and intervention apps. WebTeam’s ABA-based autism apps help parents, teachers, health care experts, researchers and other stakeholders worldwide efficiently manage the entire life-cycle of autism from infancy to adulthood and employment.
By developing apps for autism intervention, WebTeam replicates individualized autism services on mobile devices, thereby making these necessary services available to the under-served population globally, especially in countries that lack the expertise necessary to tackle autism efficiently and in a cost-effective manner.
WebTeam’s innovative idea backed by proprietary technology, which was awarded by Verizon in the 2013 Powerful Answers Award competition, lets caregivers collect and share data efficiently to foster effective collaborations that will ultimately solve one of the world’s largest and growing developmental disorders.
Credits: Voice over by Nishali Parikh
Imagine being out in the park and your Autistic child starts screaming. Is he in pain? Is he thirsty? Does he need the toilet? You don't have your big PECS book or any other way of communicating....You're feeling frustrated...and he's feeling...well...tirsty?...tired?...angry!
Wouldn't it be great to be able to say to them "Calm down, use my phone and tell me what you want"?
Not being able to communicate your needs, desires or thoughts is so frustrating. Pointing to a glass of water and being told you cannot have the food next to it is very frustrating, when all you want is water. Wanting to say so much but having a very limited vocabulary would make anyone lose their temper.
With about 7,000 different pictographs in 14 different languages.
> English, Spanish, French,
> Chinese, German, Portuguese,
> Italian, Catalan, Brazilian Portuguese,
> Russian, Arabic, Polish,
> Romanian and Bulgarian
User defined cards and the ability to construct and speak sentences, iTucan Talk started out as an AAC way to help Autistic Children to communicate, so they didn't become frustrated or angry or fly into a rage.
It is now a way for anyone who has difficulty with speaking to be able to communicate. It's free of charge and does not contain advertising, relying solely on voluntary donations. So Dad, Mum, Brother, sister, child career, teacher can all have it on their phone or tablet without distracting ads.
Using icons/pictographs, it could help anyone on the Autism Spectrum or non-verbal to communicate. The current default set consists of the Barcelona University (Augmentative Techniques Unit – UTAC) communication boards. https://sites.google.com/site/utacub/
Please show your support by going to http://www.myautisticapps.com/ and commenting, offering feedback or giving a small donation, all especially important at these early stages of development.
Please, give feedback, ideas or suggestions about anything on the forum at
Thanks to ARASAAC for their support and supplying the pictographs. http://catedu.es/arasaac
The app opens up to a menu that lets the user choose to either read the story or go to the “compliments” page. The social story describes why it’s good to give compliments, and what types of things you can compliment someone on. The “compliments” page has six buttons with different compliments from the story that play an audio clip of the compliment when pushed.
Compliments are often used to create, maintain and strengthen interpersonal relationships between people. From early childhood the giving and receiving of compliments are fundamental tools of personal interactions and conversations.
Typical children usually develop an understanding of compliments without direct instruction from adults. This makes it is easy to forget that this may not be the case for everyone. Certain individuals, particularly those with social or communication delays, like someone diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder, may need more direct instruction in this important skill.
Teaching social skills such as giving and receiving compliments to any child may be easier and less stressful when visual supports, like social stories are used.
Social stories are an important type of visual support often used with children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder, Down syndrome or other special need. This social story uses simple text and descriptive pictures to how to compliment someone, and how to react when you are complimented.
Social stories were first defined by Carol Gray in 1991 and are commonly used to break down a task or social situation into small and easy to understand steps, often accompanied by descriptive pictures. Social stories are easy to implement and are used by many professionals for a wide range of behaviors and skills.
You can easily customize Kids timer with your own pictures and descriptions of tasks. Just hit "Add" at the top of the list of pictures. You can take a picture with your phone, or add a picture from Gallery.
IMPORTANT: If you have any questions, please email the developer or ask on Facebook or Twitter. We don't have any way of answering questions posted as comments in Android Market.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO RATE!