Goodments is an investment research app that makes it easier for you to invest in shares that align with your personal environmental, social and ethical values. AKA, Good Investments!
Who said you couldn’t make money and do good at the same time?
Simply create your profile by selecting what you hold close to your heart, such as recycling & waste reduction or human rights & employee conditions. You’ll then choose everything you’d rather not support, such as animal testing and fossil fuel consumption, before being greeted with a list of shares that are tailored to you.
Already invest? Goodments is the perfect sidekick for your existing investment app, platform or good old broker. Research individual shares that fit your values, track their performance and test the waters with your free practice portfolio.
○ Create a portfolio that’s tailored to your personal values
○ Research over 3,000 international companies
○ Understand the Environmental, Social, Ethical and Financial performance
○ See what’s trending in the Goodments community
○ Search for specific companies
○ Set up a virtual portfolio to track performance over time and practice share trading
○ Be part of a community that’s shaping a more sustainable future by backing good business
► COMPLETELY FREE
Your free Goodments research account includes full access to the Goodments matching software, access to all our research of over 3,000 international companies and the ability to open and manage your own practice portfolio. You’ll also get notifications so you can stay up to date with changes in the companies you are tracking, as well as what’s going on in the community, and news.
► IN THE PRESS
BUSINESS INSIDER: “An Australian app that helps everyday people invest their money into socially responsible companies has launched”. 
AUSTRALIAN FINANCIAL REVIEW: “The "ethical generation," which is comprised of socially conscious consumers committed to ensuring their investments are sustainable and align with their own worldview”. 
TECHCRUNCH: Watch the video here 
○ Sustainable or responsible investing in making investment decisions based on more than just financials. It is the consideration of other key factors that include the protecting the natural environment, promoting equality, fairness and social justice throughout a company’s entire supply chain, and understanding a company’s management ethos and ethics. Supporting good business and disadvantaging bad can lead to a more sustainable future. Research shows that over the long term more sustainable companies can also outperform their less sustainable peers.
► THE LEGAL STUFF
Goodments Pty Ltd ABN 76 617 000 138 operates under Goodments Pty Ltd AFS License No. 500063.
Please note that any information provided by Goodments is general in nature only and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs.
Before making any investment decision we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your situation and seek appropriate financial, taxation and legal advice.
 Business Insider: http://bit.ly/2A62zrO
 AFR: http://bit.ly/2FkGqIy
 TechCrunch: http://tcrn.ch/2FihkKu