Goodments is a brokerage-free investment app that makes it easy for you to make money and do good. We’ve removed the baffle from investing with our easy and intuitive app, while our clever data gives you plenty of investment options to choose from.
Create a profile and get matched to shares (we have more than 2,000) that align with your values, make trades (no minimums), track your performance, and see exactly how much impact your investments are having on the world (think waste reduction & C02 emission avoidance). Oh, we also donate a portion of trades, out of our own pockets, to some exciting charities.
Based on our collective community investments and actions, Goodments will engage with companies to reward good corporate behaviour and disadvantage bad.
○ Create a portfolio that’s tailored to your personal values
○ Research and trade over 2,000 international companies
○ FREE brokerage on trades
○ No minimums, start with as little as you like
○ Unlimited trades
○ Free access to the Goodments Academy training app
○ Understand the Environmental, Social, Ethical and Financial performance
○ See what’s trending in the Goodments community
○ Search for specific companies
○ Be part of a community that’s shaping a more sustainable future by backing good business
► IN THE PRESS
BUSINESS INSIDER: “An Australian app that helps everyday people invest their money into socially responsible companies has launched”. 
AUSTRALIAN FINANCIAL REVIEW: “The "ethical generation," which is comprised of socially conscious consumers committed to ensuring their investments are sustainable and align with their own worldview”. 
TECHCRUNCH: Watch the video here 
○ Sustainable or responsible investing in making investment decisions based on more than just financials. It is the consideration of other key factors that include the protecting the natural environment, promoting equality, fairness and social justice throughout a company’s entire supply chain, and understanding a company’s management ethos and ethics. Supporting good business and disadvantaging bad can lead to a more sustainable future. Research shows that over the long term more sustainable companies can also outperform their less sustainable peers.
► THE LEGAL STUFF
Goodments Pty Ltd ABN 76 617 000 138 operates under Goodments Pty Ltd AFS License No. 500063.
Please note that any information provided by Goodments is general in nature only and has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs.
Before making any investment decision we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your situation and seek appropriate financial, taxation and legal advice.
 Business Insider: http://bit.ly/2A62zrO
 AFR: http://bit.ly/2FkGqIy
 TechCrunch: http://tcrn.ch/2FihkKu