Real food, crafted daily by Michelin-rated chefs, delivered to students with no delivery fees or minimums. Campus eats have never been this good.
How It Works:
1) Browse the menu in our app, choosing from dozens of items optimized specifically for delivery. Our culinary team is led by Erik Battes, Iron Chef contestant, former chef de cuisine of some of New York's best restaurants (Jean Georges, Starr Restaurant Group), and member of Zagat's 30 under 30.
2) Select the closest delivery point around campus. We map each campus with dozens of "drop points" so you can get your food faster and without any inconvenient fees. Drop points include major dorms, apartment buildings, libraries, academic buildings, off campus living communities, and more.
3) As our state-of-the-art vehicle travels to your drop point, we'll update you on delivery time and notify you when it's a few minutes away and when it has arrived.
4) Meet your driver at the Good Uncle vehicle at your selected drop point, where he/she will hand you your order fresh out of our proprietary ovens.
- Wholesome, multi-category menu that rotates monthly to eliminate food fatigue.
- No delivery fees or delivery minimums on orders. EVER.
- Order and pay directly through the app. It's safe and secure.
- Accessible price points so that you can enjoy gourmet food for every meal.
- Faster delivery times than competing services, with delivery times as little as 10 minutes.
- Push notifications so that you're never guessing where your food is located and when it will arrive.
- Meal plan subscriptions of varying sizes - gain access to a larger menu, priority service, and ability to order college friendly groceries for all of your in-between meal needs.
As of Fall 2018, Good Uncle services students at Syracuse University, University of Maryland, Lehigh University, and Colgate University.