How to use:
• Take a set of photos with the camera.
• Align them pointing the same 3 stars in first and last shot.
• The app will align all your photos and stack them.
• Post process the result using filters.
Some advices about Astrophotography:
• Be patient: you need to practice a little to master the shoting, stacking and post processing.
• Use a tripod: the photos cannot be stacked if there is too much movment between each frame. If you don't have a tripod, use the timer and lay it on the floor.
• Avoid light pollution from the city and the moon.