* Editing and text Labeling Pictures with multiple Layers. (to save, share or to send by What'sApp, MMS, Facebook etc.
- Communicating with People who can see you but not near you by the "Text Show" slider method.
(People who are not near enough for you to speak to -or- not enough for them to be able to read small text -or- you are next to each other but can't speak out loud -or- they just can't pick up their phone at that instance)
- Set a stationary runniung messages board. (the repeat option).
- Send an edited Image massage via any method you like - What'sApp, MMS, Facebook, Email, Skype, Google Drive etc.) or just to save for your self with labels drawings and Icons on them.
- Send the plain text as SMS or What'sApp msg. (if you got the person's phone number yet;).
- Let the app Speak the written text (Text to Speach) - let a friend listen to it near you, on the phone or headphones, as a joke or for daily communication for people with Speech impairments.
Funny, Serious, Urgent, Romantic, Personal - any message/image type & style.
The app allows you to write, record-to-text or draw a massage at any length your device can handle (depends on ram memory) and design it by size, colors, font style and more.
- Add icons from the app big icons gallery.
- Set text size.
- Set text Angle.
- Set animation speed.
- Set animation to repeat. (to place your phone or tablet on a surface)
- Set background colors, style & effects.
- Draw and Edit a background Image or Draw the massage itself:
- Add up to 30 Icons from the big icons gallery and draw on them.
- Add up to 30 Images from your gallery to be added one on top or next to each other, resize them dynamically and draw on top or behind them.
- Take up to 30 Pictures via the phone camera to be added one on top or next to each other, resize them dynamically and draw on top or behind them.
- The final image created is saved to your SD memory.
When pressing the "Text Show" button - all your text and background will be shown on the screen according to your setup - right to left or left to right at the selected speed.
Examples for uses:
You see a Beautiful Girl on the Bar, on the Bus or in the street - Write her something like: "Well Hello.. I just can't take my eyes off of you..." (and take it from there..;) or "Hi, my name is ____ and i have to get to know you +smiley:) (but watch it - Be clever & don't write stupid (slap worthy) things.. ;)
You want to make your classmate laugh - Write him something funny like a personal joke or a remark about how the teacher looks like today and add one of the funny icons.. ;)
* The app can be very useful for people with Speech impairments, Deaf or mute - type on the main page or write on the drawing board or let the app speak the written text by the "Speak button" to communicate instead of writing on a piece of paper like before. *
* The app is suitable for all device sizes - phones & tablets. *
Small Children can have fun drawing in the drawing section - you can label, save and send the drawing.
Connect & Enjoy!
tags: Text Show | Text Slide | Text Slider | Text On Picture | Edit Text On Picture | Send Picture | Pick Up | Layers Of Pictures
Vocal Slides is an application born from the idea of a parent whose son is autistic.
This application does NOT cure autism, but has the precise aim of creating between father and
son game enough to entice a child to communicate.
The ingredients that are the basis of the game are:
1. The child shows an interest in this "strange toy" that the father uses every day and when it happens that the father is talking on the phone, the child perceives that something happens;
2. The father is the leading figure for the child, is his model to get ahead in life and the world around him uncommunicative;
3. Have a program to this "father's strange toy" that the child can use together with him and that has characteristics similar to VocalSlides.
The task of VocalSlides is to have a tool that allows the child to associate images of objects in your daily life and recognizable in their own environment, with recorded sounds or words.
What is autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder of an individual.
It is, unfortunately, characterized by a strong gap in social communication.
The repetitive behavior and little interest in what surrounds it are the most obvious features.
Can I use VocalSlides for other purposes?
You can use VocalSlides as you like and we hope that you find it useful.