Goggles can read text in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish, and translate it into other languages.
Goggles also works as a barcode / QR code scanner.
- Scan barcodes using Goggles to get product information
- Scan QR codes using Goggles to extract information
- Recognize famous landmarks
- Translate by taking a picture of foreign language text
- Add Contacts by scanning business cards or QR codes
- Scan text using Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Recognize paintings, books, DVDs, CDs, and just about any 2D image
- Solve Sudoku puzzles
- Find similar products
View: enables you to view the beautiful maps that you or your organization have built on Google Maps Engine, easily toggling on and off relevant layers
Search: easily search through your Maps Engine maps
Share: coordinate with your teams in the field by sharing real-time location from Google Maps Coordinate all in the context of your Maps Engine maps
NOTE: This is not the Google Maps for Mobile app. For navigation, searching for local places, etc. please check out the Google Maps for Mobile app.
**This app is designed for super admins of Google’s Enterprise products including Google Apps for Business, Education, Government, Google Coordinate and Chromebooks.**
**Prior to installing this app we recommend that you set a strong lockscreen password on your device**
Google Apps Device Policy makes your Android device more secure
* Ring or locate a lost device via My Devices (https://www.google.com/apps/mydevices)
* Remotely lock device or change pin
* Administrators can enforce security policies and remotely wipe devices
Need help? Visit our help center for answers: http://goo.gl/mYrPL
Learn more about Google Apps for Business: http://goo.gl/ZW7WD
- Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
- Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
* Print from any compatible Android device to any Google Cloud Print connected printer
* Share a picture or a document from apps like Gallery directly to Cloud Print
* Track the status of your print jobs
Printing from Android has never been easier.
The Google Cloud Print app is a print plugin on Android KitKat, and a standalone app on earlier versions of Android. If you update your device to KitKat, you may need to remove the icon manually.
- Create, edit, and delete events.
- View all your calendars at the same time, including non-Google calendars.
- Quickly email all event guests from a notification with a customizable message.
Known issues with HTC devices:
- Day and week views may not work on some HTC devices.
- Notes and pictures may be removed from all calendar events, but will still be available in HTC's Notes app.
- Local unsynced events may be lost after installing Google Calendar.
- Notifications won't make sounds unless HTC's Calendar app is disabled.
- Touching an email invitation in a mail app opens Calendar in the browser rather than the app.
Please note: YouTube revenue and revenue from the legacy AdMob are not available in this app.
Sync your todo lists from multiple GMail and Google Apps accounts with one app.
Sort tasks by due date, name, custom order, and more.
Repeating tasks move to the next due date.
Set reminders for time-sensitive tasks.
Assign task colors to mark important tasks.
Integrates with Executive Assistant app & widget.
Full documentation online with information on features, settings, customization, and solutions to common problems, at gtohelp.tinjasoft.com.
Full version features:
- Calendar-style date picker
- Collapsible subtasks
- Push tasks to Google & Android Calendar
- Integration with Pure Calendar Widget & Everybody all the Time's Android Agenda Widget
- Full widget customization
- and much more!
• Use multiple Google accounts
• Use multiple Google Task lists or display all at once
• Add notes and due dates to tasks
• Sort by due date or alphabetically
• 9 different color themes including: Holo Blue, Holo Green, Gold, Mono, Eggplant, etc.
- Homescreen widget
- Control sync interval with Google Tasks
- Create, rename, and delete lists
- Widget. Supports Android 4.2 lockscreen widgets
- Google Calendar syncing and reminders
• Move tasks between lists and more!
- Swipe right on tasks to complete them, swipe left to delete tasks.
- Press and hold on a task to edit the task notes and due date.
- Shake your phone vigorously to clear already completed tasks from your list
We do regular updates with new features and improvements to Google Tasks Incredible!
Attention to Gingerbread and Froyo users!
Starting with v3.5.0, GTI Pro will only post updates for Android 4.0 and up. Users with Android 2.1 and up will still be able to use v3.4.9, but will no longer receive updates.
HELP US OUT
Sometimes things do go wrong, and that's where we need your help: rather than just leaving a 1-star review and uninstalling right away, why not tell us about it through the "Send Feedback" button in the Settings menu of the app?
Regular updates, tweaks, more functionality coming.
ABOUT OUR PERMISSIONS
• READ LOGS: For the "Send Feedback" button in settings.
• WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: We use this to write the log to your sd card.
• PREVENT PHONE/TABLET FROM SLEEPING: Used by background syncing
The only way to know whether you are doing the right job is to check the numbers, and the numbers don’t lie. gAnalytics is a great little app that simply plugs into your Google Analytics account and presents the numbers in a format that is easy to read and understand.
gAnalytics is by far one of the best Android Google analytics apps. With the main options as Panel, Visitors, Content, Goals and Ecommerce, you will feel so comfortable using it on an Android device. You can set the time period and find out the number of visitors, page views, bounce rate, new visits, all this data with the corresponding charts. Also you can compare your report and see it on the charts too. It supports multiple profiles and multiple accounts.
Join to our Tester community :
keywords: google analytics ganalytics chart productivity reports business kpi goals visitors SEO traffic goals ecommerce statistics statistique statistik statistiek
languages: english, spanish, french, dutch, german, russian, italian, japanese
- Rich and relevant vocabulary set. We have extracted all the right words from our desktop version to cover all the mobile use case: from writing an email to looking up a map and writing something on your favorite social network site and so on.
-- Places: [東京都中央卸売市場] [秋葉原ラジオ会館] [立山黒部アルペンルート]
-- Celebrity : [徳川光圀] [織田信秀]
-- Foreign words : [Android（あんどろいど）] [Bistro（びすとろ）] [Trattoria（とらっとりあ）]
- Neat features. Take advantage of unique handy features such as:
-- 「きょう」to get today's date or「いま」to get the current time.
-- Just type「1203」and get suggestions like [12月3日（日付）] or [12:03（時刻）]
-- Smart suffixes: after typing a number, you will get the right suffix. Some examples: [12 → 月、時] [100 → 円、万] [246 → 号、沿い]
- Android 2.1 or later.
- All the Google Japanese Input product, including this Android version, can be used without any active network connection.
It's easy to set up. Just a few simple steps to install your widget on your home screen. From your widget you can view daily statistics from one or several sites from your Google Analytics account.
You can choose between three beautiful themes and different layouts. This app is a complement to Google Analytics™ web page and not meant to be a full scale Android phone Analytics tool.
Basic metrics: visits, visitors, new vistos and page view.
Metrics for extended view: page views per visits, average time on site, bounces, entrances, unique page views, average time on page and visit bounce rate.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR IF YOU WANT TO REPORT BUGS. If the widget doesn't work on your device please let me know. PLEASE DON'T RATE IF ERROR OCCURRED, RATHER CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL!!!
Due to the limitation of the Android platform, widgets will NOT be available if widget is moved to SD card.
To protect your credentials, this widget is using account manager to get permission to access your Analytics account. After you have confirmed, you are ready to view your stats! It's possible to have more than one Google Account. One for Android and one for Analytics.
The number of widget is not limited. The widget has low memory requirements and low communication load with the server. Loaded data is shared between widget instances. There is no unnecessary contact the server from any widget instance.
To save space you can set up to view data from several accounts in one widget. For the 1x1 layout, selected accounts will share one widget area, alternating view data in regular intervals. The 2x1 widget will display the following four metrics: visits, visitors, new visits in percent and page views, all in one widget view.
Tap on bottom metric area to move to next site and top metric area to get site detail info. Here you will also be able to compare metrics with data from previous day(s). For data refresh, tap on site name.
When widget is loading data, "Loading data..." is displayed. Sometimes the widget will lose connection when loading. During such a drop in coms, the message "Loading interrupted. Android is offline ..." will show. When data is not available "No data for current day!" will show. The previous days data is dropped from view 45 minutes after midnight.
You can set up animation, data synchronization interval for WIFI and mobile connection on preference screen.
Don't worry the widget goes into sleep mode when screen is off, so no data synchronization or animations are performed during screen off, saving batteries.
Don't forget: when time ticks over to next day (12:00AM), current statistic will be empty and you'll see only the message "No data for current day!". This is because nobody have visited your site for the current day. It could take up to 15 minutes to show data.
To come into contact with us you can follow us on Twitter @cakebakeryeu
Keyword: Google Analytics Widget, analytics, widget
It is the ideal companion for ZenDay and integrates very nicely with all your Google services:
- syncs multiple Google accounts and multiple lists
- syncs with Google Tasks: Title, Notes, Deadline
- compatible with Google Tasks' sub-tasks (1 sub-level only)
- compatible with the "Related email" feature that links a Google Mail with a Google Task (see http://zenday-app.com/faq#faq22)
In addition, ZenDay offers unique features that are not present in Google Tasks:
- Exclusive 3D view, like a GPS for your time: scroll, zoom-in, zoom-out
- Syncs with all your calendars
- Dynamically schedule your tasks in your timeline
- Ability to plan a task in the future with a Start date
- Debriefing to rate how you did last week
Thank you for supporting ZenDay's development by purchasing this plug-in. ZenDay will stay free.
Issues? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reply to every email.
If you have any problems, please report it and send us logs by using the menu. Thanks for helping us make it better!
(ZenDay was formerly called "Zime BETA")
Analytix is an application for visualizing Google Analytics data near real-time(hourly view!!!) and is serving great and clean visualizations. I've been working with some of the best SEO experts to create a nice compilation of the most used features and most wanted data.
Analytix will visualize the following Google Analytics data:
1. Visits per date(year/month/week/day/hour via slider)
2. Top referring pages
3. Visits by country
4. Previous and next page
5. Search engines
7. Top keywords
8. Top landing pages
9. Top problematic pages
10. Top browsers
11. System information
12. Network information
13. Mobile traffic
14. Visitor based conversion rate
15. Revenues by date(year/month/week/day/hour via slider)
16. Total revenues by type
17. Social revenues
18. Social pageviews
19. Application pageviews(for android developers)
20. Application events(for android developers)
21. Adwords clicks and impressions
22. Adwords matched query
23. Total events
24. Event categories
25. Event actions
26. Event labels
27. Google Pagespeed
28. Pageload time
Analytics will visualize Google Analytics data with advanced graphics and charts. Compare today's results with yesterday or last week within 2 clicks!
In the preference screen you can define:
2. end-date(optional), today is default as end-date
3. number of results
4. which tabs should be visible
5. remove stored data
Feel free to contact me for requests and/or bugs/errors. This application is optimized for mdpi and hdpi devices and tested on several devices. If it doesn't work on your device please let me know!
For updates, follow Analytix on Twitter:
More from developer
Gmail also lets you:
• Manage multiple accounts
• View and save attachments
• Set up label notifications
- Follow what friends, family, and interesting people around the world are sharing
- Join communities to explore interests and find people with similar passions
- Automatically back up photos and videos at full resolution
- Bring photos to life with animations, panoramas, and other Auto Awesome images
- Comprehensive, accurate maps in 200 countries
- Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
- Transit directions and maps for over 800 cities
- Live traffic, incident reports, and dynamic re-routing
- Detailed information on more than 100 million places
- Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* You can make a map area available offline by tapping the search box and selecting “Make this map area available offline” Visit http://goo.gl/wawgE to learn more.
* Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
* Use your voice to search and more
* Get personalized results based on your location
Plus: *Google Now* gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean).
* Enjoy “what to watch” recommendations
* Find videos and channels with voice search and instant search suggestions
* Subscribe to your favorite channels for easy access from the guide
* Sign-in to access your playlists and “watch later” list
* Share videos via Google+, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so that you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Languages supported: English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States).
To use Street View, open Google Maps, search for a place or long-press the map, and tap the Street View option.
To learn more about Street View and see where it's available, visit maps.google.com/streetview.
● Say more with photos, emoji, and animated GIFs.
● See when people are together in Hangouts, when they’re typing, or whether they’ve seen your message.
● Send and receive text messages (SMS/MMS) with Hangouts. Switch between SMS and Hangouts when messaging a friend. You can also do group MMS conversations.
● Turn any conversation into a video call with up to 10 friends.
● Message friends anytime, even if they're not connected right now.
● Use Hangouts on computers, Android and Apple devices.
More Hangouts awesomeness:
● Hangouts stay in sync across devices so you can start or continue them anywhere.
● Choose from hundreds of emoji to help you make your point.
● See what you talked about in the past, including shared photos and your video call history.
● Get notifications just once. Once you see an alert, you won’t see repeats on your computer or other Android devices.
● View collections of photos shared from each of your Hangouts.
● Snooze notifications at times when you’d prefer to be undisturbed by alerts.
● Quickly share a location with your friends.
● Unlike Google Talk, Hangouts does not support "invisible" status.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
• Browse faster with accelerated page loading, scrolling and zooming.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of browser tabs. On your phone, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On your tablet, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to the Chrome web browser to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, and omnibox data from your computer to your phone or tablet. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to Chrome on your phone or tablet with one click and read them on the go, even when you’re offline.
• Browse privately in Incognito mode.
Great reading experience
* Read offline
* Bookmark pages, highlight text, and add notes
* Elegant 3D page turns
* Bookmarks, notes, and reading positions are synced across your phones, tablets and computers
* Search within books, use dictionary, find geographical information, discover web results, and wikipedia right on the page
* Select fonts, font size, and layout for flowing text books
* Choose day, night, and sepia reading modes
* Listen to books with text-to-speech when publisher allows
* Upload your own EPUB and PDF documents through play.google.com/books and read them anywhere with the app
Discover millions of books on Google Play
* Over 4 million books in every imaginable category, from the New York Times® bestsellers to favorite classics
* Textbooks available for rental or purchase
* Millions of free books available instantly
* Read free chapters for preview from every book
*Enjoy Read Now to find more of the articles you care about and discover new ones you will love.
*Explore categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more and subscribe to topics tagged to the articles that interest you most.
*Go Offline with any news edition, topic or magazine without missing a page. Bookmark news stories you don't have time to read for later.
*All in one - Google Play Newsstand is the new home for all your Google Currents subscriptions and Google Play Magazines. Now with one app and one tap, it’s never been easier to stay informed on the news of the day.
- Discover great games
- Play with your friends, and see what they're playing
- Join multiplayer games
- Track your achievements
- Compare scores with other players
With our new All Access service, you can play millions of songs on Google Play, listen to radio with no limits, and enjoy playlists handcrafted by our music experts.
With both All Access and Standard, the Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing, storage space or offline playback.
All Access features:
* Listen to unlimited songs
* Create custom radio from any song, artist or album
* Enjoy radio without skip limits
* Get smart recommendations based on your tastes
All Access and Standard features:
* Add up to 20,000 of your own songs from your personal music collection
* Access your music anywhere without syncing, and save your favorites for offline playback
* Experience music without ads
* Buy new music on Google Play (18M+ songs)
* Share a free full play of the songs you purchase from Google Play with your friends on Google+.
* Learn more about availability of Google Play Music at https://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=availability
* Learn more about Google Play at http://play.google.com/about/music
• Translate between more than 70 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Speak, type, write, or take a picture to translate
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
(Camera input and offline translation are available for Android 2.3 and above)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don't have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)