Classroom makes it easy for learners and instructors to connect – inside and outside of schools. Classroom saves time and paper and makes it easy to create classes, distribute assignments, communicate and stay organised.
There are many benefits to using Classroom:
• Easy to set up – teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time – the simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review and mark assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organisation – students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials (e.g. documents, photos and videos) are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication – Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Secure – like the rest of Google Workspace for Education services, Classroom contains no ads and never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes.
Camera: Needed to allow the user to take photos or videos and post them to Classroom.
Storage: Needed to allow the user to attach photos, videos and local files to Classroom. It's also needed to enable offline support.
Accounts: Needed to allow the user to choose which account to use in Classroom.