• Coverage from 65,000 publications
• Simple swipe-access to categories such as Top Stories, Technology, Sports & Weather
• Tune your layout with any of 60 country-specific editions, homescreen widgets and personalized news sections such as 'Hollywood', 'NASA', 'Fashion', or anything else that catches your fancy
• Tap any story for a deep selection of viewpoints, including in-depth articles, Opinion, and local perspectives
* All in one - With one app and one tap, you have access to free and premium content from news, magazines, blogs and more.
* Enjoy Read Now - Start reading right away with a home screen that quickly learns what you’re into and highlights that adapt to your interests over time.
* Explore - Dig into categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more and subscribe to topics tagged to the articles that interest you most.
* Go Offline - Access any news edition, topic or magazine offline without missing a page. Bookmark news stories you don't have time to read for later.
To start, follow a few topics, and Flipboard creates your personal magazine. You can always add more as you find new topics, magazines or interesting people to follow.
Read world class publications like The New York Times, PEOPLE magazine, Fast Company, and Vanity Fair on Flipboard -- find any source with the search bar. You can also connect Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to Flipboard and easily flip through pictures and posts from friends.
Save stories you enjoy or express a point of view. Use the + button on anything you find to collect it into your own magazine. You can see all your magazines in your Flipboard Profile. For more on how to make your own magazine, visit www.flipboard.com.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
Plus more great features:
• Collect stories you love into your own magazine. Tap the “+” button on any story, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
• Manage all your magazines in a convenient dashboard at https://editor.flipboard.com/
• Read The Daily Edition to quickly check the news you need for your day, with stories hand-picked by our editorial staff.
• Go to your Flipboard to check what’s happening now. Use the home button on the phone (or Cover Stories on tablets) to see highlights across everything you’re following.
• Enjoy Flipboard in 24 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S., U.K., U.S. Latino.
• On tablets, explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top), including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
• Use the Flipboard widget for quick access on your Android device.
• Add content from the web to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at share.flipboard.com.
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
For tips and other helpful information visit our website http://www.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/flipboard and Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Flipboard.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page. http://flipboard.com/support
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
Great reading experience
* Read offline
* Bookmark pages, highlight text, and add notes
* Elegant 3D page turns
* Bookmarks, notes, and reading positions are synced across your phones, tablets and computers
* Search within books, use dictionary, find geographical information, discover web results, and wikipedia right on the page
* Select fonts, font size, and layout for flowing text books
* Choose day, night, and sepia reading modes
* Listen to books with text-to-speech when publisher allows
* Upload PDF or EPUB files to your library
Discover millions of books on Google Play
* Over 4 million books in every imaginable category, from the New York Times® bestsellers to favorite classics
* Textbooks available for rental or purchase
* Millions of free books available instantly
* Read free chapters for preview from every book
- Lead images: experience Wikipedia like never before with a prominent, contextually-relevant image and description at the top of articles
- Image gallery: tapping on an image shows you the image full-screen in high resolution, with options to swipe left/right for browsing additional images
- Descriptions from Wikidata: when searching, each search result now contains a quick description that helps to contextualize the result. These descriptions are also shown in other areas of the app, like Nearby
- Article suggestions: scroll to the bottom of an article to see suggestions about what you could read next
- Saved pages: You can save select pages for offline reading and browse them even when you don't have a data connection
- Nearby: Learn more about what's around you by getting links to articles about things that are near your current location
- Language support: The app allows you to seamlessly switch to reading Wikipedia written in any language
- Table of contents: Swipe left on any article to bring up the table of contents, which lets you jump to article sections easily
- Wikipedia Zero: Data charges waived for participating mobile operators
Send us your feedback about the app! In the menu, press "More", then "About the Wikipedia app", then "Send app feedback".
The code is 100% open source. If you have experience with Java and the Android SDK, then we look forward to your contributions! https://github.com/wikimedia/apps-android-wikipedia
* Explore the conference agenda, with details on themes, topics and speakers
* Add events to a personalized schedule
* Get reminders before events in “My schedule” start and once they're over, to provide feedback
* Watch the Keynote and sessions live stream
* Sync your schedule between all of your devices and the I/O website
* Guide yourself using the vector-based conference map
* Follow public social I/O related conversations on Google+
* See I/O content from previous years in the Video Library
* Find and connect with Google Developer Experts (GDEs) from around the world
* Use the Widget to check your upcoming events directly from your home screen
* Start playing I/O Hunt
*For in-person attendees:*
* Take advantage of facilitated pre-event WiFi configuration
* Scan attendee badges with your NFC-enabled device, registering the Google+ profile and your personal notes on all people you meet during the conference
* Find more information about things that are Nearby at Moscone
This app is optimized for phones and tablets of all shapes and sizes, running Android 4.0 and up. Source code for the app will be available soon at: https://github.com/google/iosched
Available in 9 languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese (traditional and simplified), Japanese, Korean, Russian.
Difference between News+ and gReader: http://newsplus.co/difference-between-newsplus-and-greader
*** About News+ (Google News)***
Since Google has decided to shutdown Google Reader, lots of new and innovative RSS services have arose to light. Many of those services appeared as worthy replacements, and even an upgrade. We couldn’t choose just one or two, and we also had to make some decisions about how our work will continue. We decided not to pick! We created a new app that is the successor of gReader, taking it’s features and functionality but supports as many reading services as possible: News+.
*** Simple, fast and intuitive ***
Our goal was to create a news reader with the best possible reading experience. Our users LOVED how customizable gReader is, and it made sense because a lot of the feature ideas came from the community itself. So, on News+ users can also quickly read their feeds in a simple and intuitive user interface. Article pages can be reduced to the minimum of just the main contents, so that a reader could just concentrate on, well… reading! Consuming content at places without an internet connection is also possible using the great offline Reading features. You can also let News+ read your news to you when out laud, leaving your hands free for other tasks. These and many more features could be found on the features page, at http://newsplus.co/features/.
*** Why choose just one service? Supporting extensions in News+ ***
The power of News+ is as an aggregator. We took gReader’s functional features and added the ability to expand News+ with extensions. Not just for RSS services, but Read Later services as well (Pocket, Readability or Instapaper), and news websites could be integrated too. We plan on integrating more and more services to News+, making it a one-stop-shop for all your news and articles needs. In a single, unified user interface, you can now read and consume content from various different services, and the list will just get bigger and bigger.
Extensions are independent app that can be created and published by everyone. News+ recognized the extensions by itself and shows them directly in the app. Here is a list of current services News+ supports:
* Google News
* The Old Reader
* Tiny Tiny Rss
Finally, we encourage the News+ community to create extension, and have them published to everyone!
*** Links ***
API Documentation and Extension source codes: https://github.com/noinnion/newsplus
Play Store (beta): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.noinnion.android.newsplus
News+ is an app with Google News features.
Millions of people use feedly every day on their Android phones and tablets to connect to the blogs and news sites that matter to them. From tech to business to design to cooking to fashion, feedly helps you discover new Youtube channels, blogs or news sites you can add to your feedly and easily read in one place.
Because it is powered by RSS, feedly is an open system: you can add any RSS feed to your feedly and easily read the content of your favorite feeds on the go. Just enter the URL of a feed in the search bar.
Feedly integrates seamlessly with Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Buffer, OneNote, Pinterest and LinkedIn so that you can easily share the stories you read in your feedly with your friends and colleagues.
We believe in speed and simplicity. We spent a lot of time making sure that feedly is the best reader available on Android phones and tablets. The app loads fast and offer a simple and clean reading experience which will make your eyes happy.
The best way to start is to search of a blog and youtube channel you read regularly and add it to your feedly.
If you are looking for inspiration, you can open the search panel and browse some of our popular topics and discover the best blogs for tech, business, marketing, entrepreneurship, design, cooking, photography and more.
Your mission is to deliver in one place all the knowledge and inspiration you need to keep ahead.
[We are firstname.lastname@example.org and @feedly if you need support or want to report a bug]
2014 Google Editor’s Choice Winner as one of the top rated daily news apps on Google Play.
Up-to-the-minute national & world breaking news in a lightning-fast, beautifully personalized interface.
“News Republic offers the cure for infobesity” CNET.
“If you love news, News Republic is the right app for you!” AppDictions.
“Best News App”! AppStorm.
• Visual: Get the latest breaking news headlines from your favorite topics in a highly visual format.
• Smart: News Republic learns as you read, personalizing your news experience automatically.
• In the know: My News Digest is your daily news briefing built around YOU.
• Complete: We bring you complete articles with full text, photos and videos from trusted sources around the world.
• Yours: Choose from over 1m topics for a custom home screen and news experience.
• In-depth: Explore related topics via Tag Nav™, our innovative news navigation system.
• Customizable: Add custom headlines from your favorite RSS newsfeeds.
Featured news partners include Reuters, Bloomberg, Huffington Post, TechCrunch and many more.
Get complete news coverage on: National News, World News, Technology, Politics, Sports, Entertainment and over 1 million topics that you can personalize.
News Republic offers worldwide breaking news headlines in 12 regional editions - USA, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, China, Canada, Mexico, Russia, LatAm and International.
Create your own news personal profile and use across multiple devices by signing in with either email, Facebook or your Google + profile.
You can even save news articles for reading or sharing later and access a snapshot of the entire app’s newsfeeds offline if you know you’re going to be out of coverage.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Be informed. Be prepared. Be engaged.
Facebook - facebook.com/News.Republic
Twitter - @NewsRepublic
YouTube - youtube.com/MyNewsRepublic
Extensions included for Android Wear
Companion app available for Samsung Gear
Over 10 million people use Pocket to easily save articles, videos, and other web content for later. With Pocket, all your items go to one place, so you can view, organize and share them anytime, on any device, even offline.
Don’t lose track of the interesting things you find by emailing yourself links, keeping a long list of bookmarks, or simply letting tabs pile up in your browser for later. Just save them to Pocket, and they’ll be ready whenever you are.
WHAT CAN I SAVE FOR LATER?
Save articles, news stories, blog posts, videos, recipes, and any web links that you find online or from your favorite apps.
If it’s in Pocket, it’s seamlessly synced across your phone, tablet, and computer. Perfect for commutes, travel, or curling up on your couch.
BETTER VIEWING EXPERIENCE
Read articles and watch videos in a beautiful easy-to-view layout that improves the viewing experience of any page.
Pocket even works when you’re offline. Access links and articles you’ve saved even without an Internet connection. You can also set Pocket to only download when connected to Wi-Fi to reduce data usage.
Archive or Favorite links you’ve read or watched. Add Tags to organize related content into topics or categories and stay in sync across all your devices.
USE WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS AND SITES
Whether you’re browsing online or on-the-go with apps like Flipboard and Feedly, Pocket lets you save great content wherever you find it. You can save for later with a single click from any share menu on your phone or your computer using our Browser Extensions or bookmarklets for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. After you’re done reading or watching, send the articles and videos you enjoyed to another friend’s Pocket, or share to Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, or email.
Save as many articles, videos and links as you want. Pocket will highlight the best and most relevant items in your list, organized by topic, source, and length, so that you can always find something interesting to read or watch.
Upgrade anytime to Premium for a more powerful Pocket experience. Pocket Premium unlocks a permanent library for the articles and webpages you save; gives you full-text, topic, tag, and author search to help you find exactly what you’re looking for; and delivers suggested tags that take the work out of organizing your list.
Learn more about us at http://www.getpocket.com/.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://getpocket.com/permissions
Pocket is compatible with all Android devices running Android 2.3+.
NewsHog is the most comprehensive, feature rich, free news and weather app on Google Play. NewsHog gives you the most news on any topic or location of your choice, aggregated via Google News. NewsHog has many advanced features such as summarization, reader mode, text to speech, offline reading and translation that take the Google News experience to the next level. NewsHog also provides weather forecasts for any location worldwide. NewsHog is a worthy replacement of the stock News and Weather app. Now you can also read a summary, save, share or listen to the latest news directly from your Android Wear watch!
NewsHog is a news app designed for avid news readers who want the latest news on their fingertips. Whether you are sitting down comfortably to read, or on-the-go, or even sleeping, NewsHog is there for you! Designed around the concept of channels (topics) rather than individual sources, NewsHog currently has more than 100 preconfigured channels (top news, business, technology, sports, etc.,) aggregating thousands of sources via Google News.
NewsHog also includes Google News Regional Editions for many countries, custom channels for any keyword, and even local news for any state, city or zip code. NewsHog is optimized for both phones and tablets, with a list layout for phones and optional grid and tile layouts for tablets.
* 100+ preset channels (tech, business, etc.), aggregated via Google News.
* Read full articles formatted beautifully for the mobile/tablet screen.
* Get instant access to articles pre-downloaded to save you time.
* Create custom channels for any keyword (eg. Olympics), or location.
* Consume news faster with a 100 word summary of articles.
* Use Text to Speech to listen to news when you are on the go.
* Articles are downloaded automatically for offline reading.
* Get weather forecasts for any location worldwide.
* Choose between list, grid and tile layout for 7" plus tablets.
* Choose between four color themes, including a night theme.
* Use Text to Speech Alarm to wake up to the latest news.
* Save articles for reading later within NewsHog or save to Pocket.
* Automatic country detection for Google News regional editions.
* Share to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, email, Blogger, Tumblr, etc.
* Easily change font size in article view by pinching in article view.
* Shake phone/tablet to easily pause/play Text to Speech.
* Easily translate articles via Google Translate service.
* Swipe to easily change channel or read next article.
* Filter out read articles to only see unread articles, mark liked articles.
* Find articles containing any keyword using search option.
* News widget (home and lock screen) for easy access to the latest news.
* Shake device to bypass lockscreen and access NewsHog (optional).
Like NewsHog on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newshog
Follow NewsHog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/newshogreader
 Full articles in reader mode are not available currently for custom channels. However, website mobilization of custom channels is available.
 Summarization is in beta and available only for a few US channels currently. It can be disabled via Preferences.
 Region can also be selected manually from Preferences. Some channels may not have regional editions. Google News Regional editions currently available for USA, UK, India (English, Hindi), Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Philippines, Singapore, Ireland, Israel, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Brazil, China, Mexico, Russia, Argentina and Pakistan.
NewsHog is NOT an official app of Google News and is not affiliated with Google.
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Android, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email. More on http://noinnion.com/greader.
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://noinnion.com/greader/support
* Beta: http://noinnion.com/greader/updates
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.reader
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Feedly/The Old Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization: Always have the latest news on your device
* Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
* Podcast support: Download or stream your favorite podcast with gReader.
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Green, Sepia, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Mark read on scroll: Mark articles as read while scrolling
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech): Listen to your news
* Search Filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Folders / Tags support: Organize your feeds into folders/tags
* Notification: Keep informed of the latest news
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* List view: List, Grid or Card
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
For the 12th annual Google Zeitgeist release, we're excited to provide fans with an app where you can explore the Global and United States Zeitgeist lists, and check out the emotional 2012 Year-in-Review video. We've also included a fun game to test your knowledge about popular search terms.
Why You’ll Love It
- The news and analysis you need delivered, so you don’t have to find them
- Articles curated for you, based on your interests and your connections
- Simple reading and navigation designed for busy professionals
- Easily like, share and comment on topics you’re interested in
Why use Pulse?
- Easily read articles from trusted news sources and business publications like Harvard Business Review, New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Time, Entrepreneur, Forbes, and Business Insider.
- Discover breaking professional news headlines and personalized content delivered daily.
- Share with your favorite networks like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, YouTube, Flickr, and Tumblr.
- Follow LinkedIn Influencers like Bill Gates, Jack Welch, Deepak Chopra, Arianna Huffington and Guy Kawasaki as well as channels like Leadership & Management, Technology, Business, Big Ideas and Innovation, and Your Career to personalize the news you’ll receive
- Read the latest industry news and analysis to stay informed and get ready for your workday and career.
EasyRSS is an unofficial Google Reader app for Android, aiming at providing the best user experience for users to read and manage Google Reader items.
- Sync with Google Reader
- Image downloading for off-line reading
- Simple swipe between starred/all/unread items
- Manage starred items
- View items by tag or subscription
- State saving & syncing
- Slide up & down to move between items
- Font size adjustment
Note: Google Reader account required
Why permissions android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS and android.permission.MANAGE_ACCOUNTS are needed?
EasyRSS need to acquire the Google accounts on your phone, to make it easier for users to log in.
Special thanks to @teki207 and @soyofuki for Spanish and Japanese translation.
- Disable GPU acceleration support on Android 4.1 devises (for it may cause native crash).
- Enabling GPU acceleration support on Android 4.1/4.2 devices.
- UI updates for popup windows.
- Performance improvements when switching between items.
- Fix re-start of the app when orientation changes.
- Fix bug in syncing (unable to sync sometimes).
- GPU acceleration support.
- Spanish support.
- Be able to save image to SD Card.
- Faster scrolling in viewing items.
- Fix bug in syncing when sync failed.
- Be able to change syncing interval.
- Fix several bugs in syncing.
- Faster "mark all as read".
- Be able to copy item to clipboard.
- Syncing plan optimization.
- Auto-hide item menu.
- Be able to choose between built-in and external browsers.
- UI speed up.
- Built-in browser.
- UI speed up.
- Scrolling improvements.
- Reducing view switching waiting time.
- Setting to turn off mark all as read confirmation.
- UI updates.
- In-app image viewing.
- UI performance improvements.
- Fix a bug that may cause crash when syncing.
- Fix crash bug on some Android devises.
- UI improvements, more fluent scrolling and improved menu bar in item reading interface.
- Faster "Mark all as read".
- Showing "1000+" instead of "1000" when there're more than 1000 items.
- Fix a UI issue on ICS machines.
- Dark theme support.
- More sharing options (support sending item content to Google+, etc.)
- Larger font support.
- Turn back to home screen after "mark all as read".
- Fix a bug in "mark previous as read".
- (IMPORTANT) UI update.
- Fix a bug that may cause crash in syncing.
Keywords: RSS, Google Reader, NewsRob, gReader
DESIGNED FOR KIDS
We’ve taken out the complicated stuff and made an app even little ones can navigate — that means big buttons, easy scrolling, and instant full-screen.
VIDEOS KIDS WILL LOVE
Kids can enjoy favorites like Sesame Street, Thomas & Friends, and Dreamworks, online hits like Mother Goose Club, TuTiTu, and Super Simple Songs, plus anything else they’re into — music, gaming, science, crafts, and more.
VIDEOS PARENTS CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT
We’re as focused on kids’ safety as you are, so we’ve built the YouTube Kids app to be a family-friendly place to explore.
When your child browses the app’s home screen, they’ll find a vast selection of kid-appropriate channels and playlists. When families search in the app, we use a mix of input from our users and automated analysis to categorize and screen out the videos that make parents nervous.
And for added peace of mind, parents can quickly notify YouTube if they see anything questionable directly from the app.
SETTINGS FOR PARENTS
You can turn off search for an even more contained experience. Or set the built-in timer to let your kids know when it’s time to stop watching (so you don’t have to). The app puts these settings behind a grown-ups-only lock, out of kids’ reach.
YouTube Kids. Made for curious little minds.
* Fly through 3D cities like London, Tokyo and Rome
* Dive in to view the world at street level with integrated Street View
* Use the Tour Guide to discover exciting new places to explore
* Browse layers like Wikipedia or Photos to learn more about a place
* Visit the Maps Gallery to find interesting maps, e.g. plot real-time earthquakes, planes in flight, view hiking trails and more
Make sure that you check out the in-app tutorial to learn how to navigate like a pro.
• Translate between 90 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Translate with your voice, camera, keyboard or handwriting
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Novosibirsk Metro image by Wikipedia user Sskz, used per the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
• A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
• All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
- Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it's easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say "Ok Google" - when you're on your home screen, just say "Ok Google" to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://goo.gl/pQvKtH.
• Faster sharing: Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
• Easy search: Search through contacts and conversation threads to find exactly what you are looking for.
• Purposeful design: New, fluid, material design that is intuitive and delightful.
• More control: Ability to block SMS senders. No interruptions when you don’t want them!
• More features: audio messages, emoji support 😃, colored text threads, message archiving and more.
Messenger is supported on devices running Android™ 4.1, Jelly Bean, and above.
YouTube, your way
* Check out all the world’s videos and personalized recommendations
* Subscribe to your favorite channels to keep up-to-date
* Send videos from your phone or tablet to your Chromecast, game console, or smart TV
More music at your fingertips
* Easily find the artists you love and discover new recommendations on your music homepage
* Jam to a YouTube Mix, an infinite playlist of songs with unlimited skips
* Enjoy all the music you love from your favorite artists, along with concerts, remixes, parodies, covers, and one-of-a-kind collaborations you can only find on YouTube
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (Android 4.4 and up).
• Material design themes
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Getting started is easy. Download the app and answer basic questions about yourself. We'll then send you surveys around once a week, although it may be more or less frequent. You'll get a notification on your phone when a short and relevant survey is ready for you, and can receive up to $1.00 in Play credits for completing it. Questions can range from, "Which logo is best?" and "Which promotion is most compelling?" to "When do you plan on traveling next?"