Google Drive is a safe place for all of your files that puts them within reach from any smartphone, tablet or computer. Files in Drive – such as your videos, photos and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Once there, you can easily invite others to view, edit or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
- Safely store your files and access them from anywhere.
- Search for files by name and content.
- Easily share files and folders with others.
- Quickly view your content.
- Set access levels for who can view, comment or edit.
- Quickly access recent files.
- See file details and activity.
- Enable viewing of files offline.
- Use your device camera to scan paper documents.
- Access pictures and videos from Google Photos.