Works and works great.
Not working in my htc
App works well for me. However, it is missing a major feature which is the ability to approve mobile devices waiting to connect to the network. This is the most common reason I need to access Google Admin in my context.
It would be nice to the groups a user belongs to on User pane A very useful app for super administrators of Google Apps for Work/Education. Resetting passwords, adding/removing user from groups on the go with no laptop around is so much easier. It would be nice if against individual users I could also see which groups they belong to on the "Users" pane like the iPhone app. So that I could remove a user from all the groups he/she is a member of from one place.
Continually closes Added / removed several times. Nexus 6 when launching displays: "Unfortunately, Admin has stopped." Same problem 8/14/15
This apps is stupid,cant verify my number, and cant log in, waste of time
• Richer user profiles - with support for groups and several new attributes
• Bulk actions on users and groups - adding multiple users to a group etc.
• Send text (SMS, Whatsapp, etc.) messages to users when adding them or resetting their password
• New UI based on Material Design principles backed by simplified user interactions across the application
• Bug fixes, including the WebView same origin policy vulnerability