Love the convenience Allows me to manage on the run. Great interface.
So much easier than web on phone The app does not have all functions, but many key ones are there.
Limited usability on personal phones Should allow sign in without having to add an account to the phone itself.
Google Apps Free Yes or No? It seems from the description that this doesn't work with free Google Apps however it's good that it does seem to work. Maybe fix the description of this app in Google play?
It's a bit unbelievable that we can't add users to OUs, nor move them between OUs. Since so many settings are customized by OU, and since apps are turned on or not by OU, this is an incredible shortfall for administration. OUs are CENTRAL to a user's functionality in a company, arguably more important than groups.
Managing Users cant be this much easy Switched to google for work after tradotional server panel... saves a lot of time and provides power of google.... awesome
• Richer user profiles - with support for groups and several new attributes
• Bulk actions on users and groups - adding multiple users to a group etc.
• Send short messages to users when adding them or resetting passwords
• Simplified user interactions on a new Material Design based UI
• Bug fixes, including the "Insufficient privileges" issue that prevented some users from using the app or accessing the app on tablets