Once you’ve personalized your Android, share it with your friends, set it as a profile picture, or use it in some inventive way we haven’t thought of yet. Have fun, and we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Developed together by Google Creative Lab and Larva Labs
-Identify songs, directly from your homescreen
-Purchase identified songs straight from Google Play, and add them to your Play Music library
-Keep a song identification history, synced across all of your Android devices, so you can purchase a song later
-Add the widget directly to your lockscreen, so you can recognize songs even faster (for devices running Android 4.2)
After you’ve installed the Google Play Sound Search widget, go to the widget picker and drag the Sound Search widget onto your homescreen. Click on the widget to start recognizing.
Features of free android app:
- install to SD card
- high quality Nexus sounds
- turn your Android device into Samsung Galaxy S4, Google Nexus, iPhone s5, Blackberry, Sony Xperia Z
- original Google Nexus ringtones
- Google Nexus sms sounds, alert tones, alarm sounds, notifications, themes, wallpapers
A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone nor an actual (bell-like) ring anymore, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
Short Message Service (SMS) is a text messaging service component of phone, web, or mobile communication systems, using standardized communications protocols that allow the exchange of short text messages between fixed line or mobile phone devices.
Google Nexus is a line of mobile devices using the Android operating system produced by Google in conjunction with several manufacturers. Devices in the Nexus series do not have manufacturer or wireless carrier modifications to Android (such as custom graphical user interfaces), and have an unlockable bootloader to allow further development and end-user modification. Nexus devices are the first Android devices to receive updates to the operating system.The Galaxy Nexus is one of the few smartphones recommended by the Android Open Source Project for Android software development. As of November 2012, the latest devices in the series are the Nexus 4 phone by Google and LG, and the Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 tablet computers by Google with Asus and Samsung respectively.
An alarm clock is a clock that is designed to wake a person at a specific time. The primary use of these clocks is to awaken people from their night's sleep or short naps; they are sometimes used for other reminders as well. Some use sound, some use light, and some use sensors to identify when a person is in a light stage of sleep, in order to avoid waking someone when they're deeply asleep, which causes tiredness, even if the person has gotten adequate sleep.
With YouTube Remote, you can use your Android phone or tablet as a remote control for YouTube videos on your desktop computer or Internet TV.
Simply visit youtube.com/leanback on your computer or TV, and navigate to My YouTube -> Pair with mobile device.
If your friends also have YouTube Remote, they can pair with your TV screen and share control of the playlist.
Not sure who that actor is? Want to hear more songs from this artist? Click on the ‘Topic’ button for a world of information about the video you’re watching.
Google Inc. is an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products. It was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D students in Stanford University.
An attractive, yet simple User Interface.
Scroll through facts.
There's so many interesting facts you'll want to save them to share with friends later. Just click on the star to add/remove favorites.
Browse through favorites/All facts by tapping 'FAV/ALL' button.
Do you have a fact to share? 'Submit' to us by tapping the button, we would review and add it.
Found a fact interesting to friend? Share the fact over an email/sms by tapping the button.
Share an app over an email with friends.
Can switch screen orientation (Landscape, portrait) with current state saved.
Compatible with wide range of Android devices.
Application installation location-based on the device configuration settings.
Compatible with wide range of Android devices.(4200+)
Fun cum educational app for both children and elders.
Some of the facts are:
Google estimates that the "I'm feeling lucky!" button has cost approximately $100 million dollars in lost ad revenue, but Google still keeps the button because the users like it.
In April 2004, Google announced to open a research facility on the moon, called Googlunaplex.
The late Steve Jobs said he wanted to “go thermonuclear war” against Google, when it launched its Android operating system for “grand theft”.
Love this app? Please write a review and recommend(+1) us on Google Play. Your comments are invaluable for further improvements.
Please write a mail to share your app ideas.
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE AND THE LATEST LICENSE INSTALLED!
AllCast Premium Features:
No splash screens
No limits on video lengths
Finds more than 22,000 Movies, realtime updated. You can browse the movies by Genre, Language, Actor/Actress, Director, Release Year, Ratings and By Youtube User (Movie Uploader). You can browse pre-sorted list of movies based on most watched, trending now or recently added movies. Movie list is dynamically updated, and new movie appears as immediate as the YouTube.
Subtitles are supported from community moderated Opensubtitles and Youtube (When available).
Send movie from your phone/tablet to your UpnP/DLNA enabled Smart TV/Apple TV/Media Players/XBMC/Google TV/Chromecast etc (needs Wi-Fi connected) without even playing the movie in your device. playback on TV/Media players can be continued, even after exit from the app (saves Battery!!). Also you can open the movie in Youtube or Browser.
For Google TV Version of YTMovies-Pro, Please download from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ytmovies.gtv
Please leave your feedback/suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not affiliated with YouTube or Google. YouTube is registered trademark of Google.
This app does not claim DLNA (or any other Media transfer protocols mentioned above) certified.
The Movies listed by this app are not hosted/uploaded by us, This app only facilitates the movie search from youtube.
* Chromecast (http://amzn.to/1lOq4bI)
* Amazon Fire TV (http://amzn.to/OMqmnj)
* Apple TV (http://amzn.to/1izCgJ3)
* Xbox 360, Xbox One (http://amzn.to/1iBWxz1)
* Roku (http://amzn.to/1ef4T2p)
* WDTV (http://amzn.to/1oRCTGX)
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 1 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
Keeping things simple and easy to use is THE supreme priority for the developers involved. Though still subject to improve, PhotoCast in its current state is exactly that - easy and straightforward.
Saying that, PhotoCast nevertheless claims to make use of a very unique feature provided by Google Chromecast. With Chromecast being in fact the first cast device allowing for easy and simultaneous interaction of multiple users, developers took care to keep this possibility.
Just try it with your friends. We are eagerly awaiting your feedback .
What you get:
An image viewer with different themes for watching photos from your android galleries on your Chromecast enhanced TV.
- ‘Fullscreen View’ - nothing to say about this one ;)
- ‘Stack View’ - watch your photos on top of each other in a polaroid style
- ‘Magazine View’ - for side by side viewing of several images
If location information is available for a photo its address is also displayed. Different users are distinguished by different frame colors and a signature.
What comes next:
- Geo View
- Autoplay Feature
- What do you want?
Go behind the scenes and get up close with extraordinary people and fascinating stories by customizing your TV experience by creating your own playlists. Follow Red Bull’s global live events and a breathless selection of sports, music and lifestyle entertainment
Red Bull TV’s app is loaded with features giving you access to a groundbreaking TV experience.
• Awesome live events from all around the world
• Experience inspirational Red Bull TV programming on the big screen with Chromecast
• Tons of vivid HD content
• Keep track of all live events in real time using your calendar
• Bike, skateboarding, motorsports, snowboarding, surfing, adventure and music…you decide
Watch the best global TV shows, movies, entertainment news and other premium content in high quality, translated into more than 150 languages by a community of avid fans. Together, we’re breaking down barriers that stand between great entertainment and its fans, no matter where they are!
- Discover great shows from around the world in our Home screen
- Watch with subtitles
- Timed Comments - watch the video with comments from the Viki community
- Popular Korean, Taiwanese and Japanese dramas
- Classic Japanese anime
- Classic American cartoons
- Facebook Connect, invite your friends and publish videos to your Timeline
- Search by country and by genre
- Share your favorites with friends via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and email
- Stream videos anywhere and anytime with a WiFi or 3G connection
Download Viki now!
For questions, comments or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com.
Learn more about Viki by visiting our website: http://www.viki.com
Get access to even more content by becoming a Qualified Contributor. Learn more at www.viki.com/community.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of some licenses from content owners, videos may not be available in all regions.
Cloudcast lets you play online entertainment from one device to another device, from anywhere on the planet! The device could be your child's tablet in the next room or a loved one's on the other side of the world! Unlike Chromecast, Cloudcast is NOT limited to your Wi-Fi network and you can stream content from ANY website in your device! The process of casting through the cloud is also called 'cloudcast'. Yes, it's a verb and we invented it! So the term 'Cloudcast' not only refers to the app or the service but also the process itself.
Pairing two devices is easy. There is no account signup, just enter a pairing key from one device into the other. Browse and play online videos in the web browser and cloudcast them using the remote to any paired device.
Once you start cloudcasting you can pause, rewind, skip, seek, loop, mute or adjust the volume just like you would using a TV remote. You could use Cloudcast to play videos from your phone to a TV using an Android stick even if you're nowhere near the TV! Please note that not all videos in the web are in high definition, so they might not look the same on your HD TV as they look in a small screen. You can find Android sticks here: https://www.google.com/search?q=android+stick
Depending on your device's Wi-Fi sleep policy you will even be able to wake the device up and play the media. Cloudcast comes with the necessary controls to block devices when you don't want to be disturbed or prefer to get a notification instead of playing the video directly. Yes, if you're pulling pranks on your friends with Cloudcast they could block your device!
You can cloudcast entire YouTube playlists! Skip forward and backward between videos in the playlist as well. A great way to keep kids entertained even if you can't be right next to them.
Think of Cloudcast as a more powerful Chromecast for the cloud! Cloudcast requires the latest version of Google Play and YouTube apps. It runs on Android 2.2 and above.
Please share your experiences with Cloudcast and track issues here: https://plus.google.com/communities/114472572789223334184
How do I cloudcast?
Cloudcasting is easy and fun! Follow these steps:
* Install Cloudcast in two or more Android devices
* Pair devices using pairing keys in the devices menu
* Browse the web for entertainment
* Play videos in full view to launch the cast menu (in Android 4.3 & earlier)
* Start videos to launch the cast menu (in Android 4.4 & later)
* Select the device to cast
* Press play in the remote and voila!
* Cloudcast to any paired device in the world!!
Why should I cloudcast? What do I use it for?
To have fun, of course! Imagine a world where you can play a video from one phone to another, half way across the world! Surprise that someone with a video you found on the web. Entertain a child even when you are not right next to them. Control your TV when it is connected to an Android device from anywhere in the world. Share a laugh with a friend while watching a video together even if you're in two different places!
Does Cloudcast work with Chromecast?
No, Cloudcast only works in Android devices. One device acts as a remote, which casts the video and the other device acts as a player that plays the video. You could plug an Android stick or any tablet with HDMI output to your TV and cloudcast videos from your phone to your TV. Download "Split Browser with Chromecast" app to cast videos from a web browser.
What is the difference between the free and UNLIMITED versions?
• Free version contains ads and can only cloudcast for 10 minutes at a time.
• UNLIMITED version has no time limits and contains no ads.
HTC Phones (Jelly Bean and older Android versions) can only cast YouTube videos.
Android KitKat (4.4) devices may be slow in loading webpages.
For more FAQs and to find out how Cloudcast was invented please refer to this help page:
Access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you (hint: there are thousands). All you have to do is choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
You no longer have to pass around a single phone from person to person to show videos while hanging out. Instead, stream those videos to any connected TV so everyone can see!
Note that you won't see banner ads in iMediaShare personal if Flipps HD is installed on your device.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ XBox 360, Xbox One, DISH Hopper, Apple TV
More from developer
Gmail also lets you:
• Manage multiple accounts
• View and save attachments
• Set up label notifications
- Follow what friends, family, and interesting people around the world are sharing
- Join communities to explore interests and find people with similar passions
- Automatically back up photos and videos at full resolution
- Bring photos to life with animations, panoramas, and other Auto Awesome images
* Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
* Use your voice to search and more
* Get personalized results based on your location
Plus: *Google Now* gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean).
- Comprehensive, accurate maps in 200 countries
- Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
- Transit directions and maps for over 2,800 cities
- Live traffic, incident reports, and dynamic re-routing
- Detailed information on more than 100 million places
- Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* You can make a map area available offline by tapping the search box and selecting “Make this map area available offline” Visit http://goo.gl/wawgE to learn more.
* Enjoy “what to watch” recommendations
* Find videos and channels with voice search and instant search suggestions
* Subscribe to your favorite channels for easy access from the guide
* Sign-in to access your playlists and “watch later” list
* Share videos via Google+, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so that you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Languages supported: English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States).
To use Street View, open Google Maps, search for a place or long-press the map, and tap the Street View option.
To learn more about Street View and see where it's available, visit maps.google.com/streetview.
• Sync Across Devices - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• Save Data - reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing
• Faster Browsing - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• Voice Search - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• Translate - easily read webpages in any language
• Intuitive Gestures - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them by swiping from side to side on the toolbar
• Privacy - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history
● Say more with photos, emoji, and animated GIFs.
● See when people are together in Hangouts, when they’re typing, or whether they’ve seen your message.
● Send and receive text messages (SMS/MMS) with Hangouts. Switch between SMS and Hangouts when messaging a friend. You can also do group MMS conversations.
● Turn any conversation into a video call with up to 10 friends.
● Message friends anytime, even if they're not connected right now.
● Use Hangouts on computers, Android and Apple devices.
More Hangouts awesomeness:
● Hangouts stay in sync across devices so you can start or continue them anywhere.
● Choose from hundreds of emoji to help you make your point.
● See what you talked about in the past, including shared photos and your video call history.
● Get notifications just once. Once you see an alert, you won’t see repeats on your computer or other Android devices.
● View collections of photos shared from each of your Hangouts.
● Snooze notifications at times when you’d prefer to be undisturbed by alerts.
● Quickly share a location with your friends.
● Unlike Google Talk, Hangouts does not support "invisible" status.
Great reading experience
* Read offline
* Bookmark pages, highlight text, and add notes
* Elegant 3D page turns
* Bookmarks, notes, and reading positions are synced across your phones, tablets and computers
* Search within books, use dictionary, find geographical information, discover web results, and wikipedia right on the page
* Select fonts, font size, and layout for flowing text books
* Choose day, night, and sepia reading modes
* Listen to books with text-to-speech when publisher allows
* Upload PDF or EPUB files to your library
Discover millions of books on Google Play
* Over 4 million books in every imaginable category, from the New York Times® bestsellers to favorite classics
* Textbooks available for rental or purchase
* Millions of free books available instantly
* Read free chapters for preview from every book
*Enjoy Read Now to find more of the articles you care about and discover new ones you will love.
*Explore categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more and subscribe to topics tagged to the articles that interest you most.
*Go Offline with any news edition, topic or magazine without missing a page. Bookmark news stories you don't have time to read for later.
*All in one - Google Play Newsstand is the new home for all your Google Currents subscriptions and Google Play Magazines. Now with one app and one tap, it’s never been easier to stay informed on the news of the day.
- Discover great games
- Play with your friends, and see what they're playing
- Join multiplayer games
- Track your achievements
- Compare scores with other players
With our new All Access service, you can play millions of songs on Google Play, listen to radio with no limits, and enjoy playlists handcrafted by our music experts.
With both All Access and Standard, the Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing, storage space or offline playback.
All Access features:
* Listen to unlimited songs
* Create custom radio from any song, artist or album
* Enjoy radio without skip limits
* Get smart recommendations based on your tastes
All Access and Standard features:
* Add up to 20,000 of your own songs from your personal music collection
* Access your music anywhere without syncing, and save your favorites for offline playback
* Experience music without ads
* Buy new music on Google Play (18M+ songs)
* Share a free full play of the songs you purchase from Google Play with your friends on Google+.
* Learn more about availability of Google Play Music at https://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=availability
* Learn more about Google Play at http://play.google.com/about/music
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don't have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
• Translate between 80 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Speak, type, write, or take a picture to translate
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
(Camera input and offline translation are available for Android 2.3 and above)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu