Features of free android app:
- install to SD card
- high quality Nexus sounds
- turn your Android device into Samsung Galaxy S4, Google Nexus, iPhone s5, Blackberry, Sony Xperia Z
- original Google Nexus ringtones
- Google Nexus sms sounds, alert tones, alarm sounds, notifications, themes, wallpapers
A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone nor an actual (bell-like) ring anymore, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
Short Message Service (SMS) is a text messaging service component of phone, web, or mobile communication systems, using standardized communications protocols that allow the exchange of short text messages between fixed line or mobile phone devices.
Google Nexus is a line of mobile devices using the Android operating system produced by Google in conjunction with several manufacturers. Devices in the Nexus series do not have manufacturer or wireless carrier modifications to Android (such as custom graphical user interfaces), and have an unlockable bootloader to allow further development and end-user modification. Nexus devices are the first Android devices to receive updates to the operating system.The Galaxy Nexus is one of the few smartphones recommended by the Android Open Source Project for Android software development. As of November 2012, the latest devices in the series are the Nexus 4 phone by Google and LG, and the Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 tablet computers by Google with Asus and Samsung respectively.
An alarm clock is a clock that is designed to wake a person at a specific time. The primary use of these clocks is to awaken people from their night's sleep or short naps; they are sometimes used for other reminders as well. Some use sound, some use light, and some use sensors to identify when a person is in a light stage of sleep, in order to avoid waking someone when they're deeply asleep, which causes tiredness, even if the person has gotten adequate sleep.
Once you’ve personalized your Android, share it with your friends, set it as a profile picture, or use it in some inventive way we haven’t thought of yet. Have fun, and we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Developed together by Google Creative Lab and Larva Labs
With YouTube Remote, you can use your Android phone or tablet as a remote control for YouTube videos on your desktop computer or Internet TV.
Simply visit youtube.com/leanback on your computer or TV, and navigate to My YouTube -> Pair with mobile device.
If your friends also have YouTube Remote, they can pair with your TV screen and share control of the playlist.
Not sure who that actor is? Want to hear more songs from this artist? Click on the ‘Topic’ button for a world of information about the video you’re watching.
-Identify songs, directly from your homescreen
-Purchase identified songs straight from Google Play, and add them to your Play Music library
-Keep a song identification history, synced across all of your Android devices, so you can purchase a song later
-Add the widget directly to your lockscreen, so you can recognize songs even faster (for devices running Android 4.2)
After you’ve installed the Google Play Sound Search widget, go to the widget picker and drag the Sound Search widget onto your homescreen. Click on the widget to start recognizing.
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE AND THE LATEST LICENSE INSTALLED!
AllCast Premium Features:
No splash screens
No limits on video lengths
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 1 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
Access your digital content from anywhere. iMediaShare automatically discovers any connected devices around you (hint: there are thousands). All you have to do is choose the one you’d like to play on, and your videos stream instantly on the big screen. iMediaShare also serves as the ultimate remote, so you can adjust volume, playback, or switch videos with intuitive touchscreen gestures.
You no longer have to pass around a single phone from person to person to show videos while hanging out. Instead, stream those videos to any connected TV so everyone can see!
Note that you won't see banner ads in iMediaShare personal if Flipps HD is installed on your device.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ XBox 360, Xbox One & Apple TV
Cloudcast lets you play online entertainment from one device to another device, from anywhere on the planet! The device could be your child's tablet in the next room or a loved one's on the other side of the world! Unlike Chromecast, Cloudcast is NOT limited to your Wi-Fi network and you can stream content from ANY website in your device! The process of casting through the cloud is also called 'cloudcast'. Yes, it's a verb and we invented it! So the term 'Cloudcast' not only refers to the app or the service but also the process itself.
Pairing two devices is easy. There is no account signup, just enter a pairing key from one device into the other. Browse and play online videos in the web browser and cloudcast them using the remote to any paired device.
Once you start cloudcasting you can pause, rewind, skip, seek, loop, mute or adjust the volume just like you would using a TV remote. You could use Cloudcast to play videos from your phone to a TV using an Android stick even if you're nowhere near the TV! Please note that not all videos in the web are in high definition, so they might not look the same on your HD TV as they look in a small screen. You can find Android sticks here: https://www.google.com/search?q=android+stick
Depending on your device's Wi-Fi sleep policy you will even be able to wake the device up and play the media. Cloudcast comes with the necessary controls to block devices when you don't want to be disturbed or prefer to get a notification instead of playing the video directly. Yes, if you're pulling pranks on your friends with Cloudcast they could block your device!
You can cloudcast entire YouTube playlists! Skip forward and backward between videos in the playlist as well. A great way to keep kids entertained even if you can't be right next to them.
Think of Cloudcast as a more powerful Chromecast for the cloud! Cloudcast requires the latest version of Google Play and YouTube apps. It runs on Android 2.2 and above.
Please share your experiences with Cloudcast and track issues here: https://plus.google.com/communities/114472572789223334184
How do I cloudcast?
Cloudcasting is easy and fun! Follow these steps:
* Install Cloudcast in two or more Android devices
* Pair devices using pairing keys in the devices menu
* Browse the web for entertainment
* Play videos in full view to launch the cast menu (in Android 4.3 & earlier)
* Start videos to launch the cast menu (in Android 4.4 & later)
* Select the device to cast
* Press play in the remote and voila!
* Cloudcast to any paired device in the world!!
Why should I cloudcast? What do I use it for?
To have fun, of course! Imagine a world where you can play a video from one phone to another, half way across the world! Surprise that someone with a video you found on the web. Entertain a child even when you are not right next to them. Control your TV when it is connected to an Android device from anywhere in the world. Share a laugh with a friend while watching a video together even if you're in two different places!
Does Cloudcast work with Chromecast?
No, Cloudcast only works in Android devices. One device acts as a remote, which casts the video and the other device acts as a player that plays the video. You could plug an Android stick or any tablet with HDMI output to your TV and cloudcast videos from your phone to your TV.
What is the difference between the free and UNLIMITED versions?
• Free version contains ads and can only cloudcast for 10 minutes at a time.
• UNLIMITED version has no time limits and contains no ads.
HTC Phones can only cast YouTube videos because their browser differs from Android's browser standards.
For more FAQs and to find out how Cloudcast was invented please refer to this help page:
Fast App with the info you need and want.
Also get the Chromecast at the best price here in the App!
Tip and tricks!
Good information you need to KNOW!
Tags: Chromecast,chromecast,chromecast apps,chromecast review,chromecast setup,chromecast extension,chromecast hacks,chromecast vs roku,chromecast amazon prime,chromecast plex,chromecast update,Best Seller,best sellers,best sellers 2013,best sellers list,best sellers 2013,best sellers list 2013,best seller books 2014,best sellers on ebay,best sellers amazon,best sellers on etsy,best seller book list 2014
Finds more than 22,000 Movies, realtime updated. You can browse the movies by Genre, Language, Actor/Actress, Director, Release Year, Ratings and By Youtube User (Movie Uploader). You can browse pre-sorted list of movies based on most watched, trending now or recently added movies. Movie list is dynamically updated, and new movie appears as immediate as the YouTube.
Subtitles are supported from community moderated Opensubtitles and Youtube (When available).
Send movie from your phone/tablet to your UpnP/DLNA enabled Smart TV/Apple TV/Media Players/XBMC/Google TV/Chromecast etc (needs Wi-Fi connected) without even playing the movie in your device. playback on TV/Media players can be continued, even after exit from the app (saves Battery!!). Also you can open the movie in Youtube or Browser.
For Google TV Version of YTMovies-Pro, Please download from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ytmovies.gtv
Please leave your feedback/suggestions at email@example.com.
We are not affiliated with YouTube or Google. YouTube is registered trademark of Google.
This app does not claim DLNA (or any other Media transfer protocols mentioned above) certified.
The Movies listed by this app are not hosted/uploaded by us, This app only facilitates the movie search from youtube.
Tags: Youtube Movies, English Movies, Opensubtitles, Subtitle Movies, free youtube, Full Length Movies, Send to TV, Chromecast, XBMC, Google TV, Arabic Movies, Chinese Movies, Bengali Movies, Korean Movies, Malay Movies, Filipino Movies, Malayalam Movies, free movies, Manadrin Movies, German Movies, movies, Japanese Movies, Tamil Movies, Hindi Movies, Telugu Movies, Marathi Movies, Kannada Movies, youtube movies, Indian Movies, Hollywood Movies, Tollywood Movies, Bollywood Movies, South Indian Movies, Youtube full movie, youtube full length movies, youtube free movies, youtube movietube, free movies on youtube, free hd, hd movies, youtube hd movies, netflix, movie download, free netflix, youtube videos, youtube video, video, multimedia, youtube multimedia, youtube player, 2013 movies, movie reviews, movie feed, peliculas, peli, movie tube, free hd movie tube, movies free, collection, cinema, movie theater, theatre, imdb, hulu, movie downloader, hd video player
We've made it quick and easy to watch your favorite shows from the Revision3 lineup, so if you're into Rev3 Games, Film Riot or Tekzilla, it doesn't matter - they're all here for you to watch and enjoy!
Note: Location data is kept completely anonymous, and is only used to help us provide a better experience.
Android now supports Chromecast on phones and tablets.
Now you can watch great Revision3 content on the big screen with Chromecast. The Chromecast icon is displayed in the top right corner and by clicking on the button you can connect to Chromecast. Once connected you can control your television through your android device. Simply connect and select a video to be cast to the big screen. That's it!
Also available on iOS!
- Watch Twitch channels in Source quality
- Chat while watching
- Browse through the stream library
- Follow your favorite Twitch channels and eSports tournaments
Although the new Chromecast SDK is available to the public, it still won't work due to technical limitations, sorry for that.
Go behind the scenes and get up close with extraordinary people and fascinating stories by customizing your TV experience by creating your own playlists. Follow Red Bull’s global live events and a breathless selection of sports, music and lifestyle entertainment
Red Bull TV’s app is loaded with features giving you access to a groundbreaking TV experience.
• Awesome live events from all around the world
• Experience inspirational Red Bull TV programming on the big screen with Chromecast
• Tons of vivid HD content
• Keep track of all live events in real time using your calendar
• Bike, skateboarding, motorsports, snowboarding, surfing, adventure and music…you decide
Google Inc. is an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products. It was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D students in Stanford University.
An attractive, yet simple User Interface.
Scroll through facts.
There's so many interesting facts you'll want to save them to share with friends later. Just click on the star to add/remove favorites.
Browse through favorites/All facts by tapping 'FAV/ALL' button.
Do you have a fact to share? 'Submit' to us by tapping the button, we would review and add it.
Found a fact interesting to friend? Share the fact over an email/sms by tapping the button.
Share an app over an email with friends.
Can switch screen orientation (Landscape, portrait) with current state saved.
Compatible with wide range of Android devices.
Application installation location-based on the device configuration settings.
Compatible with wide range of Android devices.(4200+)
Fun cum educational app for both children and elders.
Some of the facts are:
Google estimates that the "I'm feeling lucky!" button has cost approximately $100 million dollars in lost ad revenue, but Google still keeps the button because the users like it.
In April 2004, Google announced to open a research facility on the moon, called Googlunaplex.
The late Steve Jobs said he wanted to “go thermonuclear war” against Google, when it launched its Android operating system for “grand theft”.
Love this app? Please write a review and recommend(+1) us on Google Play. Your comments are invaluable for further improvements.
Please write a mail to share your app ideas.
* PLEASE PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT ONLY AFTER TRYING OUT OUR FREE VERSION TO MAKE SURE YOUR DEVICES ARE SUPPORTED *
If you're having any trouble or device detection issues, questions, feature or channel requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help. We cannot respond to comments here.
PlayTo was selected by TheGuardian in the 20 Best Android apps
PlayTo for Android provides an ever growing and up to date list of online videos, TV shows, movies and radio - once you find what you like, it lets you stream them to your big screen TV, with Airplay like functionality. All you need is an internet enabled TV or a media player - no additional cables, adapters or hardware required. Also bookmark videos from 100+ video sites and play them as a playlist on your TV.
Our built in media browser has customized support for various websites and plays all videos full screen and in HD (when available).
- Play your favorite videos from Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Blip on your big screen TV.
- Create your own video playlists with videos from Vevo, Muzu, VH1, MTV, etc.
- Listen to music all day on your audio receiver or wireless speakers using own built-in integration for Amazon Cloud Player
- Catch up to on demand TV shows with our integration for Bravo, Koldcast, Disney, TCM, TMZ, History, TBS, Syfy, Univision, NBC, etc.
- Experience social media from Pinterest, Socialcam, Viddy on your smart TV.
- Enjoy free Bollywood dramas and shows from Einthusan, Yupp TV
- Our south Asian audience can enjoy their favorite videos from LeTV, Youku, 56.com, Pandora TV, Yupp TV, India Today, TOI, IBN, etc.
- We have expanded our European channel support with sites like Sky News, Rutube, The Guardian, DW, NRK, SVT, ZDF, etc.
- Sport aficionados can catch up to the latest events with our integration to sites like NFL, ESPN, Sky Sports
- Tech enthusiasts can check the latest videos on gadgets from sites like Engadget, Revision3, Wired, CNet on their favorite gadgets
- Also catch up to the latest events with our support for many News channels like NBC, CNN, Reuters, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, BBC, Fox & ABC
If you have a big collection of personal media, movies, pictures or music - PlayTo also seamlessly discovers computers or other network devices supporting UPnP, DLNA containing your personal videos, photos and music and play them on your tablet/smartphone or stream them to your TV - supports media servers like TVersity, Plex Media Server, Serviio, XBMC, Twonky, WMP, PS3 Media Server, Iomega, etc.
1. Your TV/Media Player/BluRay player needs to be DLNA enabled and needs to be on the same Wifi network as your phone/tablet for PlayTo to discover and stream
2. To access Phone/Tablet media, makes sure your it is not plugged into to the computer as Android will prevent PlayTo from accessing the media.
3. Flash streaming is NOT supported as most media player and TV's do not support Flash
More from developer
Gmail also lets you:
• Manage multiple accounts
• View and save attachments
• Set up label notifications
- Follow what friends, family, and interesting people around the world are sharing
- Join communities to explore interests and find people with similar passions
- Automatically back up photos and videos at full resolution
- Bring photos to life with animations, panoramas, and other Auto Awesome images
- Comprehensive, accurate maps in 200 countries
- Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
- Transit directions and maps for over 800 cities
- Live traffic, incident reports, and dynamic re-routing
- Detailed information on more than 100 million places
- Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* You can make a map area available offline by tapping the search box and selecting “Make this map area available offline” Visit http://goo.gl/wawgE to learn more.
* Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
* Use your voice to search and more
* Get personalized results based on your location
Plus: *Google Now* gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean).
* Enjoy “what to watch” recommendations
* Find videos and channels with voice search and instant search suggestions
* Subscribe to your favorite channels for easy access from the guide
* Sign-in to access your playlists and “watch later” list
* Share videos via Google+, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so that you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Languages supported: English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States).
To use Street View, open Google Maps, search for a place or long-press the map, and tap the Street View option.
To learn more about Street View and see where it's available, visit maps.google.com/streetview.
● Say more with photos, emoji, and animated GIFs.
● See when people are together in Hangouts, when they’re typing, or whether they’ve seen your message.
● Send and receive text messages (SMS/MMS) with Hangouts. Switch between SMS and Hangouts when messaging a friend. You can also do group MMS conversations.
● Turn any conversation into a video call with up to 10 friends.
● Message friends anytime, even if they're not connected right now.
● Use Hangouts on computers, Android and Apple devices.
More Hangouts awesomeness:
● Hangouts stay in sync across devices so you can start or continue them anywhere.
● Choose from hundreds of emoji to help you make your point.
● See what you talked about in the past, including shared photos and your video call history.
● Get notifications just once. Once you see an alert, you won’t see repeats on your computer or other Android devices.
● View collections of photos shared from each of your Hangouts.
● Snooze notifications at times when you’d prefer to be undisturbed by alerts.
● Quickly share a location with your friends.
● Unlike Google Talk, Hangouts does not support "invisible" status.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
• Browse faster with accelerated page loading, scrolling and zooming.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of browser tabs. On your phone, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On your tablet, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to the Chrome web browser to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, and omnibox data from your computer to your phone or tablet. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to Chrome on your phone or tablet with one click and read them on the go, even when you’re offline.
• Browse privately in Incognito mode.
Great reading experience
* Read offline
* Bookmark pages, highlight text, and add notes
* Elegant 3D page turns
* Bookmarks, notes, and reading positions are synced across your phones, tablets and computers
* Search within books, use dictionary, find geographical information, discover web results, and wikipedia right on the page
* Select fonts, font size, and layout for flowing text books
* Choose day, night, and sepia reading modes
* Listen to books with text-to-speech when publisher allows
* Upload your own EPUB and PDF documents through play.google.com/books and read them anywhere with the app
Discover millions of books on Google Play
* Over 4 million books in every imaginable category, from the New York Times® bestsellers to favorite classics
* Textbooks available for rental or purchase
* Millions of free books available instantly
* Read free chapters for preview from every book
*Enjoy Read Now to find more of the articles you care about and discover new ones you will love.
*Explore categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more and subscribe to topics tagged to the articles that interest you most.
*Go Offline with any news edition, topic or magazine without missing a page. Bookmark news stories you don't have time to read for later.
*All in one - Google Play Newsstand is the new home for all your Google Currents subscriptions and Google Play Magazines. Now with one app and one tap, it’s never been easier to stay informed on the news of the day.
- Discover great games
- Play with your friends, and see what they're playing
- Join multiplayer games
- Track your achievements
- Compare scores with other players
With our new All Access service, you can play millions of songs on Google Play, listen to radio with no limits, and enjoy playlists handcrafted by our music experts.
With both All Access and Standard, the Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing, storage space or offline playback.
All Access features:
* Listen to unlimited songs
* Create custom radio from any song, artist or album
* Enjoy radio without skip limits
* Get smart recommendations based on your tastes
All Access and Standard features:
* Add up to 20,000 of your own songs from your personal music collection
* Access your music anywhere without syncing, and save your favorites for offline playback
* Experience music without ads
* Buy new music on Google Play (18M+ songs)
* Share a free full play of the songs you purchase from Google Play with your friends on Google+.
* Learn more about availability of Google Play Music at https://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=availability
* Learn more about Google Play at http://play.google.com/about/music
• Translate between more than 70 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Speak, type, write, or take a picture to translate
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
(Camera input and offline translation are available for Android 2.3 and above)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don't have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)