Once you’ve personalized your Android, share it with your friends, set it as a profile picture, or use it in some inventive way we haven’t thought of yet. Have fun, and we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Developed together by Google Creative Lab and Larva Labs
• Photo Spheres for immersive 360º views
• Lens Blur mode for SLR-like photos with shallow depth of field
• Panorama mode with high resolution
• 100% viewfinder for getting the maximum resolution from the sensor (no dropped pixels)
• Updated UI that gets out of your way and is centered on an extra large capture button
• Works on phones and tablets running Android 4.4+ KitKat
-Identify songs, directly from your homescreen
-Purchase identified songs straight from Google Play, and add them to your Play Music library
-Keep a song identification history, synced across all of your Android devices, so you can purchase a song later
-Add the widget directly to your lockscreen, so you can recognize songs even faster (for devices running Android 4.2)
After you’ve installed the Google Play Sound Search widget, go to the widget picker and drag the Sound Search widget onto your homescreen. Click on the widget to start recognizing.
Features of free android app:
- install to SD card
- high quality Nexus sounds
- turn your Android device into Samsung Galaxy S4, Google Nexus, iPhone s5, Blackberry, Sony Xperia Z
- original Google Nexus ringtones
- Google Nexus sms sounds, alert tones, alarm sounds, notifications, themes, wallpapers
A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone nor an actual (bell-like) ring anymore, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
Short Message Service (SMS) is a text messaging service component of phone, web, or mobile communication systems, using standardized communications protocols that allow the exchange of short text messages between fixed line or mobile phone devices.
Google Nexus is a line of mobile devices using the Android operating system produced by Google in conjunction with several manufacturers. Devices in the Nexus series do not have manufacturer or wireless carrier modifications to Android (such as custom graphical user interfaces), and have an unlockable bootloader to allow further development and end-user modification. Nexus devices are the first Android devices to receive updates to the operating system.The Galaxy Nexus is one of the few smartphones recommended by the Android Open Source Project for Android software development. As of November 2012, the latest devices in the series are the Nexus 4 phone by Google and LG, and the Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 tablet computers by Google with Asus and Samsung respectively.
An alarm clock is a clock that is designed to wake a person at a specific time. The primary use of these clocks is to awaken people from their night's sleep or short naps; they are sometimes used for other reminders as well. Some use sound, some use light, and some use sensors to identify when a person is in a light stage of sleep, in order to avoid waking someone when they're deeply asleep, which causes tiredness, even if the person has gotten adequate sleep.
Google Inc. is an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products. It was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D students in Stanford University.
An attractive, yet simple User Interface.
Scroll through facts.
There's so many interesting facts you'll want to save them to share with friends later. Just click on the star to add/remove favorites.
Browse through favorites/All facts by tapping 'FAV/ALL' button.
Do you have a fact to share? 'Submit' to us by tapping the button, we would review and add it.
Found a fact interesting to friend? Share the fact over an email/sms by tapping the button.
Share an app over an email with friends.
Can switch screen orientation (Landscape, portrait) with current state saved.
Compatible with wide range of Android devices.
Application installation location-based on the device configuration settings.
Compatible with wide range of Android devices.(4200+)
Fun cum educational app for both children and elders.
Some of the facts are:
Google estimates that the "I'm feeling lucky!" button has cost approximately $100 million dollars in lost ad revenue, but Google still keeps the button because the users like it.
In April 2004, Google announced to open a research facility on the moon, called Googlunaplex.
The late Steve Jobs said he wanted to “go thermonuclear war” against Google, when it launched its Android operating system for “grand theft”.
Love this app? Please write a review and recommend(+1) us on Google Play. Your comments are invaluable for further improvements.
Please write a mail to share your app ideas.
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE AND THE LATEST LICENSE INSTALLED!
AllCast Premium Features:
No splash screens
No limits on video lengths
Finds more than 22,000 Movies, realtime updated. You can browse the movies by Genre, Language, Actor/Actress, Director, Release Year, Ratings and By Youtube User (Movie Uploader). You can browse pre-sorted list of movies based on most watched, trending now or recently added movies. Movie list is dynamically updated, and new movie appears as immediate as the YouTube.
Subtitles are supported from community moderated Opensubtitles and Youtube (When available).
Send movie from your phone/tablet to your UpnP/DLNA enabled Smart TV/Apple TV/Media Players/XBMC/Google TV/Chromecast etc (needs Wi-Fi connected) without even playing the movie in your device. playback on TV/Media players can be continued, even after exit from the app (saves Battery!!). Also you can open the movie in Youtube or Browser.
For Google TV Version of YTMovies-Pro, Please download from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ytmovies.gtv
Please leave your feedback/suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not affiliated with YouTube or Google. YouTube is registered trademark of Google.
This app does not claim DLNA (or any other Media transfer protocols mentioned above) certified.
The Movies listed by this app are not hosted/uploaded by us, This app only facilitates the movie search from youtube.
Get the free app as a part of your Netflix membership and you can instantly watch thousands of TV episodes & movies on your phone.
If you are not a Netflix member sign up for Netflix and start enjoying immediately on your phone with our one-month free trial.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV shows and movies for one low monthly price.
• With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want.
• You can Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly.
• Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever expanding list of supported devices.
• Rate your favorite shows and movies and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.
• Start watching on one device, and resume watching on another. Check out netflix.com for all the TVs, game consoles, tablets, phones, Blu-ray players and set top boxes on which you can watch Netflix.
1-month free Netflix membership offer is available to first time and certain former members and cannot be combined with any other offer. Internet access and valid payment method are required to redeem offer. Netflix will begin to bill your payment method for the Netflix membership fee at the end of the free month unless you cancel prior to the end of the first month. Your Netflix membership is a month-to-month subscription that you can cancel at any time. Go to "Your Account" on the Netflix website for cancellation instructions. No refund or credit for partial monthly subscription periods. The Netflix service is only available in the country where you originally signed up. A device that streams from Netflix (manufactured and sold separately) and broadband Internet connection are required to watch instantly.
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Chromecast (http://amzn.to/1lOq4bI)
* Subtitles supported
* Amazon Fire TV (http://amzn.to/OMqmnj)
* Subtitles supported
* Apple TV (http://amzn.to/1izCgJ3)
* Xbox 360, Xbox One (http://amzn.to/1iBWxz1)
* Roku (http://amzn.to/1ef4T2p)
* WDTV (http://amzn.to/1oRCTGX)
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 1 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
An image viewer with different themes for watching photos from your android gallery on your Chromecast enhanced TV.
- ‘Fullscreen View’ - nothing to say about this one ;)
- ‘Stack View’ - watch your photos on top of each other in a polaroid style
- ‘Magazine View’ - for side by side viewing of several images
- 'Geo View' - photos with geo information are enriched with full screen google map and daytime coloring
Different users / devices are distinguished by different frame colors and a signature.
Cast pictures from your image gallery to the big screen with chromecast. Be one of the first having fun watching pictures together with your friends on the same chromecast device.
Keeping things simple and easy to use is THE supreme priority for the developers involved. Though still subject to improve, PhotoCast in its current state is exactly that - easy and straightforward.
Saying that, PhotoCast nevertheless claims to make use of a very unique feature provided by Google Chromecast. With Chromecast being in fact the first cast device allowing for easy and simultaneous interaction of multiple users, developers took care to keep this possibility.
Just try it with your friends. We are eagerly awaiting your feedback .
What comes next:
- SlideShow Feature
- more image sources (g+, drive, facebook...)
- What do you want?
Watch the best global TV shows, movies, entertainment news and other premium content in high quality, translated into more than 150 languages by a community of avid fans. Together, we’re breaking down barriers that stand between great entertainment and its fans, no matter where they are!
- Discover great shows from around the world in our Home screen
- Watch with subtitles
- Timed Comments - watch the video with comments from the Viki community
- Popular Korean, Taiwanese and Japanese dramas
- Classic Japanese anime
- Classic American cartoons
- Facebook Connect, invite your friends and publish videos to your Timeline
- Search by country and by genre
- Share your favorites with friends via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and email
- Stream videos anywhere and anytime with a WiFi or 3G connection
Download Viki now!
For questions, comments or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com.
Learn more about Viki by visiting our website: http://www.viki.com
Get access to even more content by becoming a Qualified Contributor. Learn more at www.viki.com/community.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of some licenses from content owners, videos may not be available in all regions.
Go behind the scenes and get up close with extraordinary people and fascinating stories by customizing your TV experience by creating your own playlists. Follow Red Bull’s global live events and a breathless selection of sports, music and lifestyle entertainment
Red Bull TV’s app is loaded with features giving you access to a groundbreaking TV experience.
• Awesome live events from all around the world
• Experience inspirational Red Bull TV programming on the big screen with Chromecast
• Tons of vivid HD content
• Keep track of all live events in real time using your calendar
• Bike, skateboarding, motorsports, snowboarding, surfing, adventure and music…you decide
Use your device and a Chromecast to Cast your doodles to your television. Plenty of fun for kids and adults alike.
If something is not working, please send me an email and I will work with you to get it resolved. Stability improvements are becoming the biggest priority in the following releases, so I aim to get everyone drawing on their TVs using the app!
More from developer
Gmail also lets you:
• Manage multiple accounts
• View and save attachments
• Set up label notifications
- Follow what friends, family, and interesting people around the world are sharing
- Join communities to explore interests and find people with similar passions
- Automatically back up photos and videos at full resolution
- Bring photos to life with animations, panoramas, and other Auto Awesome images
* Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
* Use your voice to search and more
* Get personalized results based on your location
Plus: *Google Now* gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean).
- Comprehensive, accurate maps in 200 countries
- Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
- Transit directions and maps for over 2,800 cities
- Live traffic, incident reports, and dynamic re-routing
- Detailed information on more than 100 million places
- Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* You can make a map area available offline by tapping the search box and selecting “Make this map area available offline” Visit http://goo.gl/wawgE to learn more.
* Enjoy “what to watch” recommendations
* Find videos and channels with voice search and instant search suggestions
* Subscribe to your favorite channels for easy access from the guide
* Sign-in to access your playlists and “watch later” list
* Share videos via Google+, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so that you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Languages supported: English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States).
• Sync Across Devices - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• Save Data - reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing
• Faster Browsing - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• Voice Search - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• Translate - easily read webpages in any language
• Intuitive Gestures - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them by swiping from side to side on the toolbar
• Privacy - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history
To use Street View, open Google Maps, search for a place or long-press the map, and tap the Street View option.
To learn more about Street View and see where it's available, visit maps.google.com/streetview.
● Send and receive both Hangouts and text messages (SMS/MMS) and easily switch between message types.
● Include all your friends with group Hangouts and MMS conversations.
● Say more with photos, emoji, and animated GIFs.
● Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 friends.
● Use Hangouts to connect with friends on computers, Android and Apple devices.
● Easily share Maps locations and People contacts with your friends.
● Message friends anytime, even if they're not connected right now.
● Unlike Google Talk, Hangouts does not support "invisible" status.
Great reading experience
* Read offline
* Bookmark pages, highlight text, and add notes
* Elegant 3D page turns
* Bookmarks, notes, and reading positions are synced across your phones, tablets and computers
* Search within books, use dictionary, find geographical information, discover web results, and wikipedia right on the page
* Select fonts, font size, and layout for flowing text books
* Choose day, night, and sepia reading modes
* Listen to books with text-to-speech when publisher allows
* Upload PDF or EPUB files to your library
Discover millions of books on Google Play
* Over 4 million books in every imaginable category, from the New York Times® bestsellers to favorite classics
* Textbooks available for rental or purchase
* Millions of free books available instantly
* Read free chapters for preview from every book
*Enjoy Read Now to find more of the articles you care about and discover new ones you will love.
*Explore categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more and subscribe to topics tagged to the articles that interest you most.
*Go Offline with any news edition, topic or magazine without missing a page. Bookmark news stories you don't have time to read for later.
*All in one - Google Play Newsstand is the new home for all your Google Currents subscriptions and Google Play Magazines. Now with one app and one tap, it’s never been easier to stay informed on the news of the day.
- Discover great games
- Play with your friends, and see what they're playing
- Join multiplayer games
- Track your achievements
- Compare scores with other players
With our new All Access service, you can play millions of songs on Google Play, listen to radio with no limits, and enjoy playlists handcrafted by our music experts.
With both All Access and Standard, the Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing, storage space or offline playback.
All Access features:
* Listen to unlimited songs
* Create custom radio from any song, artist or album
* Enjoy radio without skip limits
* Get smart recommendations based on your tastes
All Access and Standard features:
* Add up to 20,000 of your own songs from your personal music collection
* Access your music anywhere without syncing, and save your favorites for offline playback
* Experience music without ads
* Buy new music on Google Play (18M+ songs)
* Share a free full play of the songs you purchase from Google Play with your friends on Google+.
* Learn more about availability of Google Play Music at https://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=availability
* Learn more about Google Play at http://play.google.com/about/music
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don't have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
• Translate between 80 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Speak, type, write, or take a picture to translate
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
(Camera input and offline translation are available for Android 2.3 and above)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu