Make Google do it.
Your Google Assistant can help with the little things like setting an alarm or playing your favourite music, or the big things like planning a special occasion. Just ask your Google Assistant and make Google do it.
You can easily access your Google Assistant by holding the Home button on your phone or by simply saying, “Ok Google.” Your Google Assistant also syncs to your other devices including Google Home, smart TVs, laptops, and more.
Get things done easily
The Google Assistant is your personal assistant and time management tool. Quickly check your inbox, keep track of your to-do lists, and set reminders and alarms.
● Make calendar events (“Add dinner with Charlie tomorrow at 7 p.m. to my calendar.”)
● Set reminders (“Remind me to buy a birthday gift for Jane”)
● Set alarms (“Set an alarm for 7 am”)
Do more with your commute
Whether you’re driving, biking, or walking, use your Google Assistant to navigate and stay in touch.
● Make hands-free phone calls (“Call Mum”)
● Send text messages (“Text Sara I am running late”)
● Get directions (“Navigate to Hyde Park by tube”)
Stay in the know
Love news, arts, and culture? Your Google Assistant can keep you updated on the latest headlines and sports scores, or offer translations in over 100 languages.
● Receive the latest news updates (“Tell me today’s news”)
● Get the local weather forecast (“Do I need an umbrella today?”)
● Get answers (“Translate ‘where is the nearest bus stop’ in Spanish”)
Control your phone and home hands-free
Play music, watch your favourite shows, dim your lights, and more. Google Assistant syncs with your Google Home, Chromecast, and other devices.
● Play music (“Play my Relaxed Morning playlist”)
● Enjoy your favourite entertainment at home (“Play trending YouTube videos on my TV”)
● Adjust your home to the way you like it (“Dim the lights in the living room”)
* Your device must still meet the requirements in order to use Google Assistant (Google Search v7.11 or higher and minimum memory requirements).
* You do not need this app to use Google Assistant if you already have Google Assistant on your device.