Why you should choose Mo+:
- Free. All the services of voice calls and texting are as FREE as you believe!
- Always online. Call, chat and get connected with your GTalk friends, wherever you go.
- High-quality voice calls. The services provided by Mo+ include high-quality voice calls which can enable you to chat with your friends just like face to face.
- Easy to use. Start calling or texting with minimum tap.
More features coming soon... Stay tuned!
mo+, moplus, message, messenger, phone, talk, chat, mobile, SMS, voice, dial, communication, social
*** If you have any problem with the callback then please place a quick call on the official site to check it: http://google.com/voice/m
The callback can be redirected to all popular SIP clients (Sipdroid, Fring, ...) on your device to make calls over the internet or you can combine a virtual phone number + SIP (like IpKall) to make free calls.
To configure/modify callback numbers you need to login to your Google Voice account in a browser.
This application uses minimal memory and resources, no voicemail/SMS/alert/notification support.
A tip to combine SIP and a virtual phone number to setup the Google Voice callback:
- Create a SIP (VOIP) account. (e.g. www.megavoip.com)
- Create a U.S. virtual phone number and add the new SIP account. (e.g. www.ipkall.com)
- Add the new virtual phone number to your Google account here: http://www.google.com/voice
- Install a SIP client to your phone and add SIP account. (e.g. SipDroid)
- Login in Voice+ and make a call from the dialer or contact list.
Make free video and voice calls to all your Google contacts when they use Google Video and Voice Chat™ on their Macs and PCs or when they use Vtok on their mobile devices.
★ Supported devices ★
This is an initial beta release of the app with limited device support. Front facing cameras on the following devices are supported:
HTC Evo 4G
Google Nexus S
Google Nexus One
All devices using Android OS 2.3.x or later.
★ Features ★
✓ Video and voice calls to Google Video and Voice Chat™ users and other Vtok mobile users.
✓ No account to sign-up. Just login with your Google/gmail account and start talking
✓ Works over Wi-Fi and 3G
✓ Devices supported are Android devices running OS version 2.1 or later.
✓ Cross platform app. You can also call Vtok users on iPhone4, iPhone 3GS and the 4th generation iPod Touch.
✓ Choose whether or not to use video in a call. You can also enable or disable video during a call
✓ Choose between front and back camera on your device
✓ Stay connected and receive calls, even when the app is closed and moved to the background
★ Call your friends on a Mac or a PC ★
Vtok users can call users of Google Video and Voice Chat users on a Mac or a PC. All they have to do is install a browser plugin from: http://www.google.com/chat/video
★ Please note ★
Vtok is an application that interoperates with Google Video and Voice Chat™ but is not endorsed by Google.
Connect to any XMPP supported chat server and chat with your buddies.
Main features are,
* XMPP Multi User Chat(Room Chat) support.
* Loads and display Avatar of buddies using VCard.
* let the application run in background and get notifications on chat messages.
* Configuration for Google Talk Chat is set as default configuration.
This application is created by modifying an XMPP based android chat application(ChatBuzzer) to enable users to connect to other chat services also.
This application is not tested with all main XMPP servers,except Google and some other main XMPP servers,so there is no guarantee that it will work on all other servers.
Tags: XMPP Client,chat room,Google Talk,jabber client,gmail chat
FAST. Access, browse, and search the web at blazing speeds
SMART. Keep your favorite sites at your fingertips with the new swipe friendly home with smart search
SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe & private with extensive security settings, add-ons, and features like Do Not Track
In the Press:
“For many Android users, Mozilla’s updated Firefox app could quickly become their favorite mobile browser... I’ve found it to be the best mobile browsing experience I’ve had yet.” – VentureBeat
“The first thing you'll notice about the new version of Firefox for Android is how fast it really is…Firefox stands out for quick page loads and really smooth panning and zooming around web sites. “ – Lifehacker
"On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the new Firefox glides smoothly through any web page, whether it’s optimized for mobile browsing or not.” – TIME
“Firefox for Android is a lot snappier now. It starts up quicker and loads Web pages faster… What that means for the user is a much better browsing experience” – Information week
★ Add-ons: Customize your web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including ad-blocker, password manager, and more
★ Awesome Screen: Firefox’s Android browser keeps everything organized so you don’t have to. The Awesome Screen automatically sorts your favorite sites onto one, easy-to-read page
★ Awesome Bar: Firefox learns from you as you browse, so you never have to waste time looking for a website. Search your Top Sites, Bookmarks, and History, and Firefox will help you find the site that you are looking for—with little to no typing.
★ Fast: Get to the internet faster, with quick start-up and page load times
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the mobile internet with support for HTML5 and Web APIs
★ Mobile Video: Firefox’s Android browser is perfect for mobile video, and has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats including h.264
★ Reader: Automatically transform cluttered articles and stories into beautiful, easy-to-read pages right in your browser
★ Security: Keep your browsing safe & private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the web.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox Desktop tabs, history, bookmarks, and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures
Learn More about Firefox for Android:
★ Have questions or need help? Visit http://support.mozilla.org/mobile
★ Read about Firefox Permissions: http://mzl.la/Permissions
★ Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: mzl.la/Blog
★ Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
★ Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Curious about add-ons? Check out add-ons for:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile, and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker, and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, Readability, X-Notifier lite, and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, TubeStop, and more
★ Social Networks: Hootbar, Shareaholic, Foursquare, and more
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
Traveling overseas? Take your device with you and call and text US numbers for FREE on WiFi without paying outrageous roaming costs. Call and text for FREE using a WiFi connection or cellular data (3G/4G/LTE).
• Get a FREE unique, local U.S. phone number for your Android device
• Get FREE texting with your device to U.S. phone numbers
• Get FREE inbound calls with your device
• Get up to 20 FREE outbound call minutes per month to U.S. phone numbers (with the option to purchase more minutes as needed)
• Get UNLIMITED, FREE Talkatone-to-Talkatone calls and texts anywhere in the world
* Link your Facebook account and/or your carrier phone number (via SMS) to get additional FREE outbound call minutes each month and virtually unlimited FREE texting and inbound call minutes
• Call and text for FREE using WiFi when you don't have cell coverage
• Stop paying too much for cell minutes and text messages
SPECIAL NOTE TO EXISTING TALKATONE FOR GOOGLE VOICE USERS: Talkatone will continue to support Google Voice users until May 15, 2014. After May 15, 2014 Talkatone users will no longer be able to access Google Voice through Talkatone because Google is discontinuing third party access to Google Voice on that date. We encourage all existing Talkatone for Google Voice users to consider switching to the new Talkatone service, the features of which are described above, prior to May 15, 2014 to ensure a seamless and uninterrupted transition. Happy Talking!
More info: www.talkatone.com
Mo+ is packed with features:
- Free calls and text to any phone numbers in US & Canada
- Free calls and text to any other Mo+ users world wide
- High-quality voice calls
- Live walkie talkie with friends
- Multimedia messages
- Set your favorite wallpapers
More features coming soon... Stay tuned!
mo+, moplus, message, messenger, phone, talk, chat, mobile, SMS, voice, dial, communication, social
LINE is a new communication app that allows you to make FREE voice calls and send FREE messages whenever and wherever you are, 24 hours a day!
LINE has more than 410 million users worldwide and is used in over 231 countries!
LINE has been ranked as the #1 most downloaded app in 52 countries including Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, Spain, China, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, India, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Russia, Macau, United Arab Emirates and more!
New LINE Features
Now you can make Video Calls with LINE! Perfect for everything from talking with far away friends and family to holding business meetings.
More about LINE’s Features:
◆Free Voice Calls and Video Calls!
・If you have LINE on your iPhone, you can enjoy free, high quality voice calls and video calls whenever and wherever you are. Talk for as much as you like and best of all, it’s free!
・Free for international calls as well.
◆Messages Delivered to You Quick!
Instead of taking time to email/sms your friends, use LINE’s message function to send messages easily with colorful icons, photos and even location information.
・Express yourself using stickers and emoji.
・Send photos and voice messages with ease.
・Available for PCs and smart-tablets
◆Making Communication More Enjoyable and Convenient
With the Timeline feature, you can update your friends about what you've been doing lately using text, photos, movies, stickers and even location info. Don't miss out on what your friends are posting, either!
◆Find all your favorite characters in the Sticker Shop!
You'll find hilarious and fun stickers featuring famous characters from all over the world!
◆Useful info delivered to you from LINE’s Official Accounts
Add any of these Official Accounts to get original messages from famous celebrities from your country of choice.
*As with any other apps, data transfer fees may be incurred. We recommend using these services on an unlimited mobile price plan.
Technical Info for Seamless Usage:
★Android Devices: We recommend installing Android OS 2.1 or higher
Thanks for reading and we hope you enjoy LINE!
The app may not install properly if your network connection is unstable or if your device does not have enough storage space.
Please check the strength of your connection and the amount of free storage space you have and try again.
YouMail acts like your assistant and:
- Figures out who is really calling. YouMail "Visual Caller ID" lets you see caller photos, name, and city and state, even when they're not in your address book - whether they left a message or just hung up.
- Automatically greets callers by name. Wow callers, automatically greeting them by name, or with a pre-recorded greeting from the YouMail greetings community. (Of course, you can always record an old-school greeting for everyone yourself).
- Blocks telemarketers and other unwanted callers. They'll hear "this number is out of service" and can't leave a message! (And your phone won't even ring!)
- Delivers voice mail to any device, where you can use visual voicemail to scroll and play the message. Get online voicemail for your Android phone, Android tablet, or computer, Even get your voicemail by email.
- Transcribes voicemail, using voicemail to text transcription (this is a premium feature). Save time by simply reading your voice mail within the app or by e-mail, without ever having to listen to it.
Plus lots of other things, like the ability to save important messages forever, neatly organized in folders, and share them on Twitter or Facebook.
- YouMail easily replaces your AT&T Voicemail, Verizon Voicemail, AT&T Voicemail, or T-mobile Voicemail, and other US carriers. However, it doesn't work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile, and for many Metro PCS and Cricket users.
- Requires you to forward your unanswered calls to YouMail. To return to your old voicemail at any time, use "menu", "preferences", "accounts", and "forward to carrier" (or simply "google" cancel YouMail for instructions).
- Carriers occasionally drop your call forwarding. To reactivate YouMail, just use "menu", "preferences", "accounts", and "forward to YouMail".
- Some carriers in some regions may not forward your calls to YouMail correctly (where YouMail won't find your mailbox or will ask for callers to enter the mailbox number). For more information, see:http://blog.youmail.com/post/48355741076/how-does-youmail-actually-work
- Voicemail-to-text transcription requires a paid subscription, but YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus is still free to use if you do not buy a transcription plan.
- By using YouMail you agree to the YouMail terms of service: http://www.youmail.com/termsofuse.html
If you have an issue, please contact us at https://youmail.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or tap on Help within the App. Leaving negative reviews with vague comments will not help us find and fix any issues. We listen to our users, what's wrong, and fix all that we can with every new release. Help us help you!
Viber is compatible with and optimized for Android tablets! Use Viber on your tablet and phone simultaneously.
On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list, automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
• Text with your friends
• Make free calls with HD sound quality
• Share photos, videos, voice messages, locations, stickers and emoticons
• Groups with up to 100 participants
• Download stickers from the Sticker Market, making messaging fun!
• Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a message or call, even when Viber is off
• Support for the Viber Desktop application on Windows and Mac
Localized to: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (SP), Chinese (TR), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Portuguese (PT), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
Viber is completely free with no advertising.
We value your privacy.
(*) Network data charges may apply
This app helps you to manage your "Google+ Photos", "Picasa web albums" in a beautiful way.
■ Video & photo uploader
■ Auto synced offline web album
■ Share private or public album to Facebook/Twitter/... !!
■ Download original photo & video
■ Screen pattern lock
■ Web album management
■ Photo editor (effects, redeye, contrast, draw...)
■ Slideshow and more
■ Resize the photo before upload
■ Move photos among albums
■ Picasa featured and public photos search
■ Multiple Google accounts support
Display your online albums. You can manage your albums, photos with the tool on your phone. Browse the comments to the photo, and add yours if you like. You can also flip the enlarged photo to see next or previous one, or zoom in/out for more details. If you do any changes on your online albums, all of those changes will be reflected on your phone.
Display all featured photos.You can view the comments, save the photo, set it as your wallpaper... Type in key words to search related Google+ photos, save as a bookmark for later use.
Display the recent comments on your photo. You can click to see the photo, check other comments and add yours.
✔ Photo & video uploader
Browse your camera taken photos or other photos/videos on sdcard. You can upload the photos to Google picasa web albums (Google+ photo) in batch. The tool also provides an embedded photo editor for you to do a quick edit.
'Picasa' and 'Google+' is a trademark of Google. This app is an unofficial Picasa albums management tool, and it's from 3rd party.
Write SMS by voice provides you the powerful and easy in use system to write your SMS by voice.
This application flexibly configured to your needs and has the most complete functionality.
- Create SMS by voice and comfortably edit them
- Dictionary parsing (just say “comma” and app will replace it to “,”)
- You can edit dictionary parsing
- You can choose contact or tell the receiver's number by voice
- Loop recognition
- Careful recognition provide you to choose several variants of recognized text
- Undo the last recognition function
- Quick smiles panel
- Simple SMS traffic mode (control your inbox and outbox messages)
- You can reply to any incoming message in 2 clicks
- Message length counter
- Comfortable customizable notifications
- Confirm sending option
- Not only SMS (send your message with e-mail, Bluetooth, Facebook and other apps)
- Very quick and useful
- Nice design
- More than 70 recognition languages and you can switch them very quickly
- Localized to: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Polish.
Attention! This application need Internet access for voice recognition.
Your contacts don't even need to have the app or an internet connection.
*UppTalk gives you a real phone number*
Be prepared to say goodbye to your carrier.
*No more missed calls*
Receive calls on any device, even with just wifi.
*Ultra cheap international calls*
We bring you the best rates in more than 200 countries.
*Earn free credits to make international calls*
Easy to recharge. Just invite a friend, or watch a video.
*Call, chat and group chat with millions of UppTalk users worldwide for free*
With group chat and VoIP technology, we offer you a full and limitless communication experience.
*Talk with multimedia*
Because it's not all about the words, UppTalk offers you high-quality features in sharing pictures, videos, location, audio and more.
We are more than happy to answer your questions via www.UppTalk.com, twitter @UppTalk or in Facebook facebook.com/upptalkapp so please get in touch!
While by itself Google Voice defaults an incoming call to ring all numbers that have been connected with it, the addition of Google Voice Locations ensures that only numbers you’ve associated with your present location ring for incoming calls. If your lack of control over Google Voice’s calling preferences has been holding you back from enjoying the opportunities it offers, then Google Voice Locations is the app for you!
* Have incoming calls ring where you are and nowhere else
* Never worry about missing calls because of accidental call interception
* Choose the number you want to call from with the Callback Dialer
* Quick Ring settings allow you to instantly view and update Google Voice call settings on the go
Source Code available at
With this app, you will be able to manage various voicemail functions including:
• View a list of your voicemail messages
• Play messages in any order you choose
• Save messages to your smartphone’s memory or memory card
• Pause, stop, replay and fast forward messages while playing
• Reply to messages by returning the call or sending a text message
• Forward voicemail message via text message or email
• Change your voicemail password and manage greetings directly on your smartphone
• You MUST have a supported Android smartphone. Check here for list: http://att.com/vvmapp
• You MUST have a Data or Mobile Share Plan that includes Visual Voicemail. If Visual Voicemail is not included on your Plan, you will not be able to successfully set up and use this app.
Note: AT&T Visual Voicemail does not work on a Wi-Fi connection. Receiving voicemail on this Visual Voicemail application does not count against your data rate plan allotment while on the AT&T network. International data and messaging charges apply to receiving, replying to, and forwarding voicemail messages while roaming internationally. Data and messaging used in replying to and forwarding voicemail messages via SMS, MMS, or e-mail are counted against your data and/or messaging plan, and applicable charges apply if data and/or messaging plan limits are exceeded. Data charges may apply when downloading this application.
More from developer
Gmail also lets you:
• Manage multiple accounts
• View and save attachments
• Set up label notifications
- Follow what friends, family, and interesting people around the world are sharing
- Join communities to explore interests and find people with similar passions
- Automatically back up photos and videos at full resolution
- Bring photos to life with animations, panoramas, and other Auto Awesome images
* Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
* Use your voice to search and more
* Get personalized results based on your location
Plus: *Google Now* gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean).
- Comprehensive, accurate maps in 200 countries
- Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
- Transit directions and maps for over 2,800 cities
- Live traffic, incident reports, and dynamic re-routing
- Detailed information on more than 100 million places
- Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* You can make a map area available offline by tapping the search box and selecting “Make this map area available offline” Visit http://goo.gl/wawgE to learn more.
* Enjoy “what to watch” recommendations
* Find videos and channels with voice search and instant search suggestions
* Subscribe to your favorite channels for easy access from the guide
* Sign-in to access your playlists and “watch later” list
* Share videos via Google+, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so that you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Languages supported: English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States).
To use Street View, open Google Maps, search for a place or long-press the map, and tap the Street View option.
To learn more about Street View and see where it's available, visit maps.google.com/streetview.
• Sync Across Devices - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• Save Data - reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing
• Faster Browsing - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• Voice Search - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• Translate - easily read webpages in any language
• Intuitive Gestures - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them by swiping from side to side on the toolbar
• Privacy - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history
● Say more with photos, emoji, and animated GIFs.
● See when people are together in Hangouts, when they’re typing, or whether they’ve seen your message.
● Send and receive text messages (SMS/MMS) with Hangouts. Switch between SMS and Hangouts when messaging a friend. You can also do group MMS conversations.
● Turn any conversation into a video call with up to 10 friends.
● Message friends anytime, even if they're not connected right now.
● Use Hangouts on computers, Android and Apple devices.
More Hangouts awesomeness:
● Hangouts stay in sync across devices so you can start or continue them anywhere.
● Choose from hundreds of emoji to help you make your point.
● See what you talked about in the past, including shared photos and your video call history.
● Get notifications just once. Once you see an alert, you won’t see repeats on your computer or other Android devices.
● View collections of photos shared from each of your Hangouts.
● Snooze notifications at times when you’d prefer to be undisturbed by alerts.
● Quickly share a location with your friends.
● Unlike Google Talk, Hangouts does not support "invisible" status.
Great reading experience
* Read offline
* Bookmark pages, highlight text, and add notes
* Elegant 3D page turns
* Bookmarks, notes, and reading positions are synced across your phones, tablets and computers
* Search within books, use dictionary, find geographical information, discover web results, and wikipedia right on the page
* Select fonts, font size, and layout for flowing text books
* Choose day, night, and sepia reading modes
* Listen to books with text-to-speech when publisher allows
* Upload PDF or EPUB files to your library
Discover millions of books on Google Play
* Over 4 million books in every imaginable category, from the New York Times® bestsellers to favorite classics
* Textbooks available for rental or purchase
* Millions of free books available instantly
* Read free chapters for preview from every book
*Enjoy Read Now to find more of the articles you care about and discover new ones you will love.
*Explore categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more and subscribe to topics tagged to the articles that interest you most.
*Go Offline with any news edition, topic or magazine without missing a page. Bookmark news stories you don't have time to read for later.
*All in one - Google Play Newsstand is the new home for all your Google Currents subscriptions and Google Play Magazines. Now with one app and one tap, it’s never been easier to stay informed on the news of the day.
- Discover great games
- Play with your friends, and see what they're playing
- Join multiplayer games
- Track your achievements
- Compare scores with other players
With our new All Access service, you can play millions of songs on Google Play, listen to radio with no limits, and enjoy playlists handcrafted by our music experts.
With both All Access and Standard, the Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing, storage space or offline playback.
All Access features:
* Listen to unlimited songs
* Create custom radio from any song, artist or album
* Enjoy radio without skip limits
* Get smart recommendations based on your tastes
All Access and Standard features:
* Add up to 20,000 of your own songs from your personal music collection
* Access your music anywhere without syncing, and save your favorites for offline playback
* Experience music without ads
* Buy new music on Google Play (18M+ songs)
* Share a free full play of the songs you purchase from Google Play with your friends on Google+.
* Learn more about availability of Google Play Music at https://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=availability
* Learn more about Google Play at http://play.google.com/about/music
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don't have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
• Translate between 80 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Speak, type, write, or take a picture to translate
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
(Camera input and offline translation are available for Android 2.3 and above)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu