Vbukit is NOT designed for you to cast on your Chromecast. It is designed for you to Easily and Securely let OTHERS cast on your Chromecast.
*Why we created Vbukit Chromecast*
Today, Security, Privacy, and Anonymity are of utmost importance. And on our WiFi networks, we have more and more devices that once inside your network, are easily able to access, steal, put viruses, and hack other devices on your network.
Routers are pretty good to keep the world outside your network. But what happens when you let a device in your network. Whether on purpose or because their device might be a carrier, your guests devices pose a threat to everything from your private photos to your bank account, once they are in your network.
We've seen everything from Smart TV's to Smart Toilets get hacked.
So why give out your password, when it makes everything in your network Vulnerable?
Vbukit Chromecast lets you give others access to cast and share on your TV, without needing to give them your WiFi password, or access to changing or manipulating your Chromecast.
As well, we give equal privacy, security and anonymity to those sharing to your TV.
We make it easy for you to let others share on your screen, without the risks or complexity of getting on your network.
Casting isn't new. Years before Chromecast, you've had many devices from Google TV to Apple TV and more, that let you cast to your TV.
The one major flaw in all of them is that you need to be on the same network to cast. Whether its a friend of a friend at a party who wants to put up some cool photos of their adventure, or a sales guy wanting to show a power point on your screen. To do this, they all end up accessing your devices and networks.
We built Vbukit to allow you to protect yourselves while still making it easy for your guests to cast.
Social Media - YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
Business Files - PDF, Powerpoint, Word, Excel
Multimedia - Photo Slideshows, Video, Webpages, and Music
Full Remote Control interaction from your phone.
Access files locally on your phone or through Cloud Drives like Dropbox and Google Drive.
And so much more to come.
Its as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Link Chromecast and press Send to TV
2. Your guests select what you want to Send using the Vbukit User App.
3. Scan the Barcode on the TV.
It's just that easy with Vbukit.
One Today is an app that lets you give a little, and change a lot.
- Get inspired: Discover an awesome nonprofit project each day.
- Donate simply: Support the projects you're passionate about with one click.
- Spread the love: Easily share that good feeling with friends—get your donations matched, too.
Learn more by visiting google.com/onetoday.
As featured on CNN, ABC News, and elsewhere, SmartThings makes your life easier and better by letting you know about important things that happen at home when you’re away, and by letting you turn dumb things like lights, fans, and other household objects into smart devices that automatically do what you want them to. Secure your home, control energy use, and trigger things in your home or office to perform different actions when people or pets are present with the push of a button–wherever you are.
· Receive notifications when people, pets, and cars arrive and leave
· Know when doors, drawers, and items open, close, or move
· Set a lamp to turn on or off when you open or close the front door
· Trigger window A/C or space heaters to turn on when you leave work
· Turn on a light or TV in response to motion at night
· Use your smartphone to automatically perform actions based upon your location
· Monitor and control your energy use
Note: This app requires a SmartThings Hub and SmartThings devices or other compatible hardware. To purchase a SmartThings Hub and to learn more, please go to www.smartthings.com (USA and Canada only).
Learn more at http://www.google.com/chromecast
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast to work with your Wi-Fi network
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
- Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
- Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Goggles can read text in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish, and translate it into other languages.
Goggles also works as a barcode / QR code scanner.
- Scan barcodes using Goggles to get product information
- Scan QR codes using Goggles to extract information
- Recognize famous landmarks
- Translate by taking a picture of foreign language text
- Add Contacts by scanning business cards or QR codes
- Scan text using Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Recognize paintings, books, DVDs, CDs, and just about any 2D image
- Solve Sudoku puzzles
- Find similar products
With My Tracks, you can sync and share your tracks via Google Drive. For sharing, you can share tracks with friends, see the tracks your friends have shared with you, or make tracks public and share their URLs via Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc. In addition to Google Drive, you can also export your tracks to Google Maps, Google Fusion Tables, Google Spreadsheets, or external storage.
My Tracks uses the GPS sensor in your device to record geographic and velocity statistics, but the app also syncs with third-party biometric sensors, including:
- Zephyr HxM Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- Polar WearLink Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- ANT+ heart rate and speed distance monitors (these require an ANT+ compatible phone)
My Tracks is an open source project. If you like to contribute, please visit:
View: enables you to view the beautiful maps that you or your organization have built on Google Maps Engine, easily toggling on and off relevant layers
Search: easily search through your Maps Engine maps
Share: coordinate with your teams in the field by sharing real-time location from Google Maps Coordinate all in the context of your Maps Engine maps
NOTE: This is not the Google Maps for Mobile app. For navigation, searching for local places, etc. please check out the Google Maps for Mobile app.
* Print from any compatible Android device to any Google Cloud Print connected printer
* Share a picture or a document from apps like Gallery directly to Cloud Print
* Track the status of your print jobs
Printing from Android has never been easier.
The Google Cloud Print app is a print plugin on Android KitKat, and a standalone app on earlier versions of Android. If you update your device to KitKat, you may need to remove the icon manually.
Getting started is easy. Download the app and answer basic questions about yourself. We'll then send you surveys around once a week, although it may be more or less frequent. You'll get a notification on your phone when a short and relevant survey is ready for you, and can receive up to $1.00 (USD) in Play credits for completing it. Questions can range from, "Which logo is best?" and "Which promotion is most compelling?" to "When do you plan on traveling next?"
This is currently only available to users located in the US.
Swipe around to navigate through all of the greatness 7-Eleven has to offer.
Not only can you see 7-Eleven store locations near you, but you can star your favorites, filter locations by services like hot food, gas, propane and more.
There’s always something happening at your neighborhood 7-Eleven, like , Special Edition Slurpee Flavors™, and more. Find out what’s going on now in the Events section.
Whether it’s sweltering at midnight, raining at six a.m., and anything in between, sneak a peek at The Goods for some enticing selections customized just for you.
Did we mention there are coupons? See what products you can save on and tap to redeem at any 7-Eleven. Share when you’re done to brag about your savings.
To get exclusive coupons for your local 7-Eleven stores and customized product recommendations download our app today, it’s like there's a 7-Eleven in your pocket.
Map: Find a 7-Eleven near you or on your way. Narrow down or filter your search by products and store services.
Coupons: Explore exclusive coupons right on your phone and redeem in-store.
Store Events: See what’s going on at your 7-Eleven.
Products: Get delicious suggestions personalized for you.
FAST. Access, browse, and search the web at blazing speeds
SMART. Keep your favorite sites at your fingertips with the new swipe friendly home with smart search
SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe & private with extensive security settings, add-ons, and features like Do Not Track
In the Press:
“For many Android users, Mozilla’s updated Firefox app could quickly become their favorite mobile browser... I’ve found it to be the best mobile browsing experience I’ve had yet.” – VentureBeat
“The first thing you'll notice about the new version of Firefox for Android is how fast it really is…Firefox stands out for quick page loads and really smooth panning and zooming around web sites. “ – Lifehacker
"On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the new Firefox glides smoothly through any web page, whether it’s optimized for mobile browsing or not.” – TIME
“Firefox for Android is a lot snappier now. It starts up quicker and loads Web pages faster… What that means for the user is a much better browsing experience” – Information week
★ Add-ons: Customize your web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including ad-blocker, password manager, and more
★ Awesome Screen: Firefox’s Android browser keeps everything organized so you don’t have to. The Awesome Screen automatically sorts your favorite sites onto one, easy-to-read page
★ Awesome Bar: Firefox learns from you as you browse, so you never have to waste time looking for a website. Search your Top Sites, Bookmarks, and History, and Firefox will help you find the site that you are looking for—with little to no typing.
★ Fast: Get to the internet faster, with quick start-up and page load times
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the mobile internet with support for HTML5 and Web APIs
★ Mobile Video: Firefox’s Android browser is perfect for mobile video, and has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats including h.264
★ Reader: Automatically transform cluttered articles and stories into beautiful, easy-to-read pages right in your browser
★ Security: Keep your browsing safe & private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the web.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox Desktop tabs, history, bookmarks, and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures
Learn More about Firefox for Android:
★ Have questions or need help? Visit http://support.mozilla.org/mobile
★ Read about Firefox Permissions: http://mzl.la/Permissions
★ Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: mzl.la/Blog
★ Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
★ Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Curious about add-ons? Check out add-ons for:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile, and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker, and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, Readability, X-Notifier lite, and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, TubeStop, and more
★ Social Networks: Hootbar, Shareaholic, Foursquare, and more
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
More from developer
Gmail also lets you:
• Manage multiple accounts
• View and save attachments
• Set up label notifications
- Follow what friends, family, and interesting people around the world are sharing
- Join communities to explore interests and find people with similar passions
- Automatically back up photos and videos at full resolution
- Bring photos to life with animations, panoramas, and other Auto Awesome images
- Comprehensive, accurate maps in 200 countries
- Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
- Transit directions and maps for over 800 cities
- Live traffic, incident reports, and dynamic re-routing
- Detailed information on more than 100 million places
- Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* You can make a map area available offline by tapping the search box and selecting “Make this map area available offline” Visit http://goo.gl/wawgE to learn more.
* Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
* Use your voice to search and more
* Get personalized results based on your location
Plus: *Google Now* gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean).
* Enjoy “what to watch” recommendations
* Find videos and channels with voice search and instant search suggestions
* Subscribe to your favorite channels for easy access from the guide
* Sign-in to access your playlists and “watch later” list
* Share videos via Google+, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so that you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Languages supported: English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States).
To use Street View, open Google Maps, search for a place or long-press the map, and tap the Street View option.
To learn more about Street View and see where it's available, visit maps.google.com/streetview.
● Say more with photos, emoji, and animated GIFs.
● See when people are together in Hangouts, when they’re typing, or whether they’ve seen your message.
● Send and receive text messages (SMS/MMS) with Hangouts. Switch between SMS and Hangouts when messaging a friend. You can also do group MMS conversations.
● Turn any conversation into a video call with up to 10 friends.
● Message friends anytime, even if they're not connected right now.
● Use Hangouts on computers, Android and Apple devices.
More Hangouts awesomeness:
● Hangouts stay in sync across devices so you can start or continue them anywhere.
● Choose from hundreds of emoji to help you make your point.
● See what you talked about in the past, including shared photos and your video call history.
● Get notifications just once. Once you see an alert, you won’t see repeats on your computer or other Android devices.
● View collections of photos shared from each of your Hangouts.
● Snooze notifications at times when you’d prefer to be undisturbed by alerts.
● Quickly share a location with your friends.
● Unlike Google Talk, Hangouts does not support "invisible" status.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
• Browse faster with accelerated page loading, scrolling and zooming.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of browser tabs. On your phone, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On your tablet, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to the Chrome web browser to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, and omnibox data from your computer to your phone or tablet. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to Chrome on your phone or tablet with one click and read them on the go, even when you’re offline.
• Browse privately in Incognito mode.
Great reading experience
* Read offline
* Bookmark pages, highlight text, and add notes
* Elegant 3D page turns
* Bookmarks, notes, and reading positions are synced across your phones, tablets and computers
* Search within books, use dictionary, find geographical information, discover web results, and wikipedia right on the page
* Select fonts, font size, and layout for flowing text books
* Choose day, night, and sepia reading modes
* Listen to books with text-to-speech when publisher allows
* Upload your own EPUB and PDF documents through play.google.com/books and read them anywhere with the app
Discover millions of books on Google Play
* Over 4 million books in every imaginable category, from the New York Times® bestsellers to favorite classics
* Textbooks available for rental or purchase
* Millions of free books available instantly
* Read free chapters for preview from every book
*Enjoy Read Now to find more of the articles you care about and discover new ones you will love.
*Explore categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more and subscribe to topics tagged to the articles that interest you most.
*Go Offline with any news edition, topic or magazine without missing a page. Bookmark news stories you don't have time to read for later.
*All in one - Google Play Newsstand is the new home for all your Google Currents subscriptions and Google Play Magazines. Now with one app and one tap, it’s never been easier to stay informed on the news of the day.
- Discover great games
- Play with your friends, and see what they're playing
- Join multiplayer games
- Track your achievements
- Compare scores with other players
With our new All Access service, you can play millions of songs on Google Play, listen to radio with no limits, and enjoy playlists handcrafted by our music experts.
With both All Access and Standard, the Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing, storage space or offline playback.
All Access features:
* Listen to unlimited songs
* Create custom radio from any song, artist or album
* Enjoy radio without skip limits
* Get smart recommendations based on your tastes
All Access and Standard features:
* Add up to 20,000 of your own songs from your personal music collection
* Access your music anywhere without syncing, and save your favorites for offline playback
* Experience music without ads
* Buy new music on Google Play (18M+ songs)
* Share a free full play of the songs you purchase from Google Play with your friends on Google+.
* Learn more about availability of Google Play Music at https://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=availability
* Learn more about Google Play at http://play.google.com/about/music
• Translate between more than 70 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Speak, type, write, or take a picture to translate
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
(Camera input and offline translation are available for Android 2.3 and above)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don't have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)