The app works fine, is hard to browse though and the limited number of stores makes it not worth it after the free trial. Costco is only useful store and sometimes selection is strangely curated. Even Google themselves only has 3 items in their store. Want a pixel or even just a case next day nope go to regular site. If you can't get your own store on board you have problems Google.
If this app had product filtering by ingredients I would give it 10 stars. Parents of kids with food allergies would quickly spread the word to other parents if an app could filter out products that contain allergens. Dooooo iiiittt gooooooogle!
It's not so much that isn't is a bad app as it is an app that I feel compelled to use. I totally bought into Google keep and own a Google home. I hate that my lists are tied to this app. I'm not buying stuff through this app - and I mean never. So why then did google feel compelled for me to download another app that I don't need. Keep was perfect.
The app works fine. But good luck actually getting anything you order if you live in NYC. The delivery contractor used for Costco is quite unreliable.
Great experience, as always Google. I just have one suggestion, if you could shop using Google play credit. That would make the app worth 5 stars
Advertises Target as one of their vendors and its not even available. Product selection is sparse, horrible store selection...
• Offline Shopping list support is here! Access all your Shopping lists when you don’t have an internet connection.
• Add, remove and edit list items offline and all your changes will be synced when you get back online.
• We’ve improved our in-store and delivery processes, so the option to pick substitutions has been removed.
• Enjoy a new streamlined signup process to get shopping faster.
• Summer bug fixes and heaps of underlying performance enhancements.