With the new Smart Touch function, this app offers a new way to control your TV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh7CNzpU5Ho
After starting this function, simply put 4 fingers on the screen and the buttons will find your fingers!
Smart TV Remote allows controlling your Samsung TV simply over the local network.
It offers the possibility to switch between channels not only by using the channel number, but by using channel icons to switch between TV channels independent from their position in the channel list. Thus, channel sorting on the TV is not needed anymore. Simply configure and sort your favorite channels on the remote.
This app was tested with different Samsung TVs (B-, C-, D- E-, and F-Series), but it could happen that some devices are not supported.
To ensure the support of such a variety of TVs, it could be that some buttons are either not working or multiple buttons have the same function.
Smart Remote offers lots of cool features which allow simply working with Samsung Smart TV functionality.
Have fun and explore other cool functions…some are hidden behind long click events, so be attentive!
Note: On Samsung B-Series TVs the app "Remote Lan Control" must be installed.
Note: On Samsung C- und D-Series TVs the function "Remote Control" in the settings must be enabled.
Note: On Samsung E- und F-Series TVs the App must be set as allowed remote application in the Allshare settings of the TV.
Note: Since it is not possible to select the HDMI sources directly, the app has implemented a workaround.
Thus, the HDMI button number does not corresponds to the HDMI number on the TV. The HDMI button number
describes the number of active HDMI devices, e.g. when having two HDMI devices, use the buttons HDMI1 and HDMI2!
Note: Check the tutorial video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPqypuTe7N0
Note: The app uses Google Analytics, which can be disabled in Settings/Info! No private information is stored in the app!
Note: Smart Touch Pad works only on device which has at lease 4 point multitouch screens. On some HTC devices, the 5 point multitouch must be activated in the settings first.
We assume no liability for damages on the mobile device or the TV!
Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking by adding another layer of security. With 2-step verification signing in will require a code generated by the Google Authenticator app in addition to your account password.
Start by visiting accounts.google.com/SmsAuthConfig
* Generates codes even in airplane mode!
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
The Google Pinyin Input is an input method optimized for typing Chinese on Android.
The app offers a variety of methods for fast and easy input of Chinese characters.
- QWERTY keyboard with gesture typing and intelligent correction (new)
- Fuzzy pinyin (new)
- Optimized UI for different screen sizes
- 9 key keyboard
- Latin keyboard
- Voice input
- Handwriting input
The app supports both simplified and traditional Chinese characters, as well as punctuation, emoticons, Latin characters and digits. Voice input is network-based in order to provide highly accurate matches.
Note: To be used on your Android device, the IME must be enabled in "Settings" → "Language & keyboard settings".
For typing Cantonese, you could download the Google Cantonese Input:
For typing traditional Chinese by Zhuyin or Cangjie, you could download the Google Zhuyin Input:
Talkback adds spoken, audible, and vibration feedback to your device. It is a system application that was pre-installed on most devices and is updated when the accessibility service is improved.
For help with Talkback, see: https://support.google.com/talkback/
This app is only activated if you explicitly turn on Accessibility.
Steps to activate Accessibility:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Accessibility
(Android 3.2 and earlier)
3. Enable Accessibility checkbox
4. Enable TalkBack checkbox
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
4. Select back and enable explore-by-touch
(Android 4.1 and above):
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
IR Universal Remote turns your phone into a real universal remote. This application lets you use your phone's built in IR Blaster to control infrared devices such as your TV, Cable Box, Radio, DVD, DVR, VCR, DSLR, Blu-Ray, CD, Audio, Air Con (A/C), Amplifier, Satellite, IP Camera via IR, AV Receiver and much more. A Samsung phone or tablet with a built in IR Blaster is required for this application to work. This application has thousands of supported manufacturer models with hundreds of thousands of different IR remote codes and is continuously growing in supported devices. This is one of the most universal applications on Google Play. Whether your kids have lost the TV remote or you just want to turn up the game at the bar you can always use your phone :)
This application utilizes full page advertisements. The full page ads allow you to test all buttons (IR codes) available in IR Universal Remote for free. You can upgrade for a one time fee to unlock additional features (features listed below) and remove all ads.
S3 and Note 2 are not supported as they do not have an IR Blaster.
*Access to over 300000+ Online IR Database codes.
*Tablet and Phone layouts supported.
*Supported by ads
*Manually input IR codes not found in the IR database.
*Create and Save Custom Remotes from the IR database for use offline.
*Custom Themes (Change Layouts / Backgrounds)
*Drag and drop buttons
*Change button text and color, size, and position.
*Quickly edit saved remote buttons (Long tap button).
*Widgets. -widgets are linked to last used Saved Remote.
A phone/tablet with a built in IR Blaster is required: Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Zoom, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Tab 3, and Galaxy Mega work.
HTC ONE - LG G2 - Sony Xperia: This app was built for Samsung devices. If you have any other device with an IR Blaster then you need OS 4.4+ KITKAT. *Jelly Bean is ONLY supported on Samsung devices.
*Tip - To edit buttons on a saved remote: (With the saved remote open), Press and hold the menu button to the left of the saved remote's name. This is the button with the 3 horizontal bars. Then long press which button you want to edit.
*Tip - Swipe left and right while on the remote to change layouts.
*Tip - (Saved Remotes Only) press and hold a button for that buttons settings (Color, Text, IR Code,Position, and Size)
*Tip - While on the "IR Databases" scroll the tabs to the left to see all options. The tabs at the top of the "IR Databases" page are scroll-able.
*Tip - Make sure your device is not in power saving mode.
*New - For saving new buttons - Long press and hold the button you are mapping to test the button. Then regular tap to map the button.
Visit http://www.iruniversalremote.com/Home for frequently asked questions (FAQs) and other additional info. Please see the FAQs before leaving a poor rating :)
TVs: Samsung, Vizio, Bush, Sony, Sanyo, LG, Panasonic, Sharp, Toshiba, Zenith, Emerson, RCA, Philips, Hitachi, Apple TV, Hisense, SKY, and many more!
Cable & Satellite boxes: Humax, DirecTV, Comcast Xfinity, Time Warner, ATT U-verse, Tivo, and many more!
This app is not affiliated with any other applications or developers
IR Universal Remote uses Google Play email addresses to verify in app purchases ensuring unlocked features are available across multiple devices and after device resets. To provide this, IR Universal Remote stores your Google+ email address on a remote server.
Available on Nexus or Google Play edition devices with Android 4.4 (KitKat).
• Google Now on your home screen - it's easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say "Ok Google" - when you're on your home screen, just say "Ok Google" to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song (available in the US, UK, and Canada).
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Turn your Samsung IR android phone or tablet easy to Universal Remote Control for TV, AIR CONDITIONER ( A/C ) CLIMATE , DSLR CAMERAS , DVD PLAYERS , BLU RAY, CABLE / SATTELITE BOXES , MEDIA PLAYERS, HOME CINEMA, AUDIO SYSTEMS, HI FI, XBOX 360 , CAR AUDIO , RGB LEDS and many other devices with this free application.
TVs : Samsung , LG , Sony , Toshiba , Sharp , Panasonic , Dynex , Funai , Philips , Insignia , Emerson , AOC , Telefunken , Grundig , Hyundai , RCA , Sanyo , Sylvania , Vizio , NEC , Matsui , Mitsubishi , Marantz , Westinghouse , Akai , Acer , Beko , Bush , Dell , Etec , JVC , Hitachi , OKI , Hisense , Magnavox , Matsushita , Sansui , Tatung , Tesla , Orion , Zenith , TCL , Videocon , Schaub Lorenz , Sansui , Sceptre , Sagem , Skyworth , Snowa , Coby , Devant , Spectroniq , Fisher , Advent , Goodmans , Manta , Provision , Teletech , Laurus , Technika and many others.
Samsung IR - Universal Remote should work with the built-in IR transmitter of the following devices:
Galaxy S4 , mini , Active , Zoom
Note 8.0 , 10.1
Galaxy Tab 7.0 , 7.7 plus
Tab 2 7.0 I705, 10.1 P5113
Tab 3 8.0 , 10.1 P5220 , P5200
Tab Pro 8.4 , 10.1
and others with IR transmitter.
Cable Satellite boxes : Motorola , Scientific Atlanta , ATT U VERSE , Dish network , Comcast , Time Warner , Humax and many others.
DSLR Cameras: Nikon, Canon, Pentax, Sony, Olympus, Minolta, Fuji shutter button.
I am trying to improve it with new updates.
Every week better with more devices.
Let me know if your device works or not to fix the problem.
PRONTO IR CODES REMOTES.
You can change the brand name remote with hardware menu button of your phone or with software internal bottom side change device button and then press choose remote.
Choose your device from pop up list with many brands.
Cable boxes from cable scanner.
Also into this activity you can add an extra device if you put a file with hex or dec IR codes.
Look my website to learn how you can do it.
You can insert your HEX PRONTO OR DECIMAL IR codes from 3 on line IR databases.
When the activity link button is red you can add IR codes.
Air Conditioners, Climate devices and A/C IR Scanners with up to 1000 IR codes.
Samsung , Carrier , Panasonic, LG, Mitsubishi, Gree, Trane, Daikin, Toshiba, Midea , Whirpool , Haier , Hitachi , Electra , Sanyo , Sharp , York , Toyotomi , Fujitsu and others.
User run the A/C IR Scanner and when your A/C turn on send me by email the number code and the brand button
to send you back the decimal IR codes to setup My Remote A/C with more options and commands.
This is the best application in the Google Play Store about air conditioners , climate devices.
Car audio IR remotes for Alpine , Pioneer , Clarion , JVC and others.
Home audio Hi Fi Aiwa , Sony. Send me email for others.
XBox 360 Microsoft game console IR remote control.
Voice remote control.
Support MACROS commands because you can add two IR codes.
Visit my website and read about the Samsung IR first for instructions to setup it.
If you can not setup it send me email to help you...I try to answer to all emails.
I can send you ready IR codes or file to works for your device.
Please do not leave negative rating or review before contact with developer to solve your problem.
I published and pro paid version without Ads banners.
Samsung IR - Universal Pro
Also I will add IP control via WiFi for smart TV or other smart WiFi control new devices.
- An intelligent Zhuyin input method to type characters, phrases and sentences easily
- Swipe on Zhuyin keyboard to input digits, English letters and punctuation symbols
- Gesture typing on Zhuyin keyboard
- Output as both traditional and simplified Chinese
- Chinese and English mixed input on Zhuyin and Pinyin keyboard
- Rich emoticons and emojis
Easily the most feature-filled Android-PC remote. Turns your Android device into a WiFi or Bluetooth universal remote control for your Windows PC. Control your favorite programs, mouse, and keyboard.
* IR Actions (fully only!)
* Quick Actions (full only!)
* Widgets (full only!)
* NFC actions (full only!)
* Custom Remotes (full only!)
* WiFi (TCP/UDP)
* Easy server and app setup
* Comprehensive server manager
* Automatic server detection
* Clear connection troubleshooting
* Custom/Android keyboard support
* Single/Multi touch mouse
* Hardware volume control
* Quick Switch using swipe gestures
* Quickly change servers
* Auto-pause media for phone calls
* Homescreen shortcuts to remotes
* Wake On Lan
* Server password protection
* 256-bit AES encryption
* Voice commands (full only!)
* Samsung Multi Window (full only!)
REMOTES IN FREE AND FULL VERSION
* Basic Input
* File Manager
* Slide Show
* Task Manager
* Windows Media Center
* Windows Media Player
* VLC (Keyboard)
REMOTES IN FULL VERSION ONLY
* Custom Remotes
* Boxee (Keyboard)
* Boxee (Web)
* Google Music
* Hulu Desktop
* Hulu Web
* Internet Explorer
* J River Media Center
* Media Portal
* MPC HC
* PowerPoint Advanced
* PowerPoint Basic
* Send Text
* Spotify Advanced
* Tellstick Live (new!)
* USB-UIRT Helper
* Windows Photo Viewer
* VLC (Web)
* XBMC (Keyboard)
* XBMC (Web)
* XBMC Media
* XBMC Advanced (new!)
INTERNET: for server connection.
BLUETOOTH: for server connection.
WAKE_LOCK: for optional wake-lock.
READ_PHONE_STATE: for auto-pause.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: for server connection.
VIBRATE: for optional haptic feedback.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: for server connection.
NFC: for NFC actions.
INSTALL_SHORTCUT: for launcher shortcuts.
CHECK_LICENSE : for licensing checking.
E-mail us if you have any questions about the permissions required.
Getting started is easy. Download the app and answer basic questions about yourself. We'll then send you surveys around once a week, although it may be more or less frequent. You'll get a notification on your phone when a short and relevant survey is ready for you, and can receive up to $1.00 USD (or local equivalent) in Play credits for completing it. Questions can range from, "Which logo is best?" and "Which promotion is most compelling?" to "When do you plan on traveling next?"
This is currently available to users located in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia.
We provides multiple keyboards, include:
- Pinyin (Yale, Jyutping and Cantonese Pinyin standards)
- Cantonese and English mixed input
- Different Cantonese pinyin standards, Yale, Jyutping and Cantonese Pinyin
- Fuzzy typing and auto correction
- User history and contacts dictionary
- Output as both Traditional and Simplified Chinese
- Swipe on Cantonese keyboard to input digits, English letters and punctuation symbols
- Rich emoticons
The operation is the same as the real TV remote.
This app is completely Free and it does not need external hardware. This is one of the most cool universal applications on Play Store. Whether your kids have lost the TV remote or you just want to turn up the game at the bar you can always use your phone.
The following TVs are Supported without modification:
• TVs from 2010 with Internet TV feature: Models greater or equal to LCD 650, LED 6500, PDP 6500
• TV from 2011 with AllShare feature: Models greater or equal to LCD 550, LED 5500, PDP 5500
• TV from 2012 with AllShare feature: Models greater or equal to LCD 550, LED 5500, PDP 5500
• Blue ray Disc Player released in 2011 with Smart Hub feature
If you have a C-Series or D-Series TV, make sure you activated "Remote Control" in your TVs Menu under System-Settings. If there is no such setting, your TV is not supported.
The application uses the IR port of the mobile device, so if your device has not IR port, the application does not work. Not all TVs are supported.
More from developer
Gmail also lets you:
• Manage multiple accounts
• View and save attachments
• Set up label notifications
- Follow what friends, family, and interesting people around the world are sharing
- Join communities to explore interests and find people with similar passions
- Automatically back up photos and videos at full resolution
- Bring photos to life with animations, panoramas, and other Auto Awesome images
* Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
* Use your voice to search and more
* Get personalized results based on your location
Plus: *Google Now* gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean).
- Comprehensive, accurate maps in 200 countries
- Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
- Transit directions and maps for over 2,800 cities
- Live traffic, incident reports, and dynamic re-routing
- Detailed information on more than 100 million places
- Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* You can make a map area available offline by tapping the search box and selecting “Make this map area available offline” Visit http://goo.gl/wawgE to learn more.
* Enjoy “what to watch” recommendations
* Find videos and channels with voice search and instant search suggestions
* Subscribe to your favorite channels for easy access from the guide
* Sign-in to access your playlists and “watch later” list
* Share videos via Google+, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so that you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Languages supported: English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States).
To use Street View, open Google Maps, search for a place or long-press the map, and tap the Street View option.
To learn more about Street View and see where it's available, visit maps.google.com/streetview.
• Sync Across Devices - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• Save Data - reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing
• Faster Browsing - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• Voice Search - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• Translate - easily read webpages in any language
• Intuitive Gestures - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them by swiping from side to side on the toolbar
• Privacy - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history
● Say more with photos, emoji, and animated GIFs.
● See when people are together in Hangouts, when they’re typing, or whether they’ve seen your message.
● Send and receive text messages (SMS/MMS) with Hangouts. Switch between SMS and Hangouts when messaging a friend. You can also do group MMS conversations.
● Turn any conversation into a video call with up to 10 friends.
● Message friends anytime, even if they're not connected right now.
● Use Hangouts on computers, Android and Apple devices.
More Hangouts awesomeness:
● Hangouts stay in sync across devices so you can start or continue them anywhere.
● Choose from hundreds of emoji to help you make your point.
● See what you talked about in the past, including shared photos and your video call history.
● Get notifications just once. Once you see an alert, you won’t see repeats on your computer or other Android devices.
● View collections of photos shared from each of your Hangouts.
● Snooze notifications at times when you’d prefer to be undisturbed by alerts.
● Quickly share a location with your friends.
● Unlike Google Talk, Hangouts does not support "invisible" status.
Great reading experience
* Read offline
* Bookmark pages, highlight text, and add notes
* Elegant 3D page turns
* Bookmarks, notes, and reading positions are synced across your phones, tablets and computers
* Search within books, use dictionary, find geographical information, discover web results, and wikipedia right on the page
* Select fonts, font size, and layout for flowing text books
* Choose day, night, and sepia reading modes
* Listen to books with text-to-speech when publisher allows
* Upload PDF or EPUB files to your library
Discover millions of books on Google Play
* Over 4 million books in every imaginable category, from the New York Times® bestsellers to favorite classics
* Textbooks available for rental or purchase
* Millions of free books available instantly
* Read free chapters for preview from every book
*Enjoy Read Now to find more of the articles you care about and discover new ones you will love.
*Explore categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more and subscribe to topics tagged to the articles that interest you most.
*Go Offline with any news edition, topic or magazine without missing a page. Bookmark news stories you don't have time to read for later.
*All in one - Google Play Newsstand is the new home for all your Google Currents subscriptions and Google Play Magazines. Now with one app and one tap, it’s never been easier to stay informed on the news of the day.
- Discover great games
- Play with your friends, and see what they're playing
- Join multiplayer games
- Track your achievements
- Compare scores with other players
With our new All Access service, you can play millions of songs on Google Play, listen to radio with no limits, and enjoy playlists handcrafted by our music experts.
With both All Access and Standard, the Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing, storage space or offline playback.
All Access features:
* Listen to unlimited songs
* Create custom radio from any song, artist or album
* Enjoy radio without skip limits
* Get smart recommendations based on your tastes
All Access and Standard features:
* Add up to 20,000 of your own songs from your personal music collection
* Access your music anywhere without syncing, and save your favorites for offline playback
* Experience music without ads
* Buy new music on Google Play (18M+ songs)
* Share a free full play of the songs you purchase from Google Play with your friends on Google+.
* Learn more about availability of Google Play Music at https://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=availability
* Learn more about Google Play at http://play.google.com/about/music
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don't have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
• Translate between 80 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Speak, type, write, or take a picture to translate
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
(Camera input and offline translation are available for Android 2.3 and above)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu