Do quick and easy tasks that make a huge impact! Your contributions make Google products better in your part of the world. Teach Google Translate your language, help Google Photos identify objects, help GBoard understand handwriting or contribute to an ever-growing and diverse library of images to help train machine learning models.
Try some of these tasks to join Google’s community of contributors:
● Image label verification: Tell us if our public images are tagged correctly.
● Image capture: Collect and share photos of your part of the world.
● Translation: Translate phrases and words into different languages.
● Translation validation: Select which phrases are translated correctly.
● Handwriting recognition: Look at handwriting and type the text that you see.
● Sentiment evaluation: Decide if a sentence in your language is positive, negative or neutral.
● Landmarks: Find landmarks in images.
Each time that you complete a 5-10 second micro-task, you make Google products better and more inclusive for years to come. Whether you’re on the train, at a bus stop or waiting in a queue, take some time to make Google better for your local community.
Languages that you can help improve: Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bahasa (Indonesia), Bahasa (Malay), Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kirghiz, Korean, Lao, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic script), Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog/Filipino, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese and Zulu.