• Coverage from 65,000 publications
• Simple swipe-access to categories such as Top Stories, Technology, Sports & Weather
• Tune your layout with any of 60 country-specific editions, homescreen widgets and personalized news sections such as 'Hollywood', 'NASA', 'Fashion', or anything else that catches your fancy
• Tap any story for a deep selection of viewpoints, including in-depth articles, Opinion, and local perspectives
Difference between News+ and gReader: http://newsplus.co/difference-between-newsplus-and-greader
*** About News+ (Google News)***
Since Google has decided to shutdown Google Reader, lots of new and innovative RSS services have arose to light. Many of those services appeared as worthy replacements, and even an upgrade. We couldn’t choose just one or two, and we also had to make some decisions about how our work will continue. We decided not to pick! We created a new app that is the successor of gReader, taking it’s features and functionality but supports as many reading services as possible: News+.
*** Simple, fast and intuitive ***
Our goal was to create a news reader with the best possible reading experience. Our users LOVED how customizable gReader is, and it made sense because a lot of the feature ideas came from the community itself. So, on News+ users can also quickly read their feeds in a simple and intuitive user interface. Article pages can be reduced to the minimum of just the main contents, so that a reader could just concentrate on, well… reading! Consuming content at places without an internet connection is also possible using the great offline Reading features. You can also let News+ read your news to you when out laud, leaving your hands free for other tasks. These and many more features could be found on the features page, at http://newsplus.co/features/.
*** Why choose just one service? Supporting extensions in News+ ***
The power of News+ is as an aggregator. We took gReader’s functional features and added the ability to expand News+ with extensions. Not just for RSS services, but Read Later services as well (Pocket, Readability or Instapaper), and news websites could be integrated too. We plan on integrating more and more services to News+, making it a one-stop-shop for all your news and articles needs. In a single, unified user interface, you can now read and consume content from various different services, and the list will just get bigger and bigger.
Extensions are independent app that can be created and published by everyone. News+ recognized the extensions by itself and shows them directly in the app. Here is a list of current services News+ supports:
* Google News
* The Old Reader
* Tiny Tiny Rss
Finally, we encourage the News+ community to create extension, and have them published to everyone!
*** Links ***
API Documentation and Extension source codes: https://github.com/noinnion/newsplus
Play Store (beta): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.noinnion.android.newsplus
News+ is an app with Google News features.
EasyRSS is an unofficial Google Reader app for Android, aiming at providing the best user experience for users to read and manage Google Reader items.
- Sync with Google Reader
- Image downloading for off-line reading
- Simple swipe between starred/all/unread items
- Manage starred items
- View items by tag or subscription
- State saving & syncing
- Slide up & down to move between items
- Font size adjustment
Note: Google Reader account required
Why permissions android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS and android.permission.MANAGE_ACCOUNTS are needed?
EasyRSS need to acquire the Google accounts on your phone, to make it easier for users to log in.
Special thanks to @teki207 and @soyofuki for Spanish and Japanese translation.
- Disable GPU acceleration support on Android 4.1 devises (for it may cause native crash).
- Enabling GPU acceleration support on Android 4.1/4.2 devices.
- UI updates for popup windows.
- Performance improvements when switching between items.
- Fix re-start of the app when orientation changes.
- Fix bug in syncing (unable to sync sometimes).
- GPU acceleration support.
- Spanish support.
- Be able to save image to SD Card.
- Faster scrolling in viewing items.
- Fix bug in syncing when sync failed.
- Be able to change syncing interval.
- Fix several bugs in syncing.
- Faster "mark all as read".
- Be able to copy item to clipboard.
- Syncing plan optimization.
- Auto-hide item menu.
- Be able to choose between built-in and external browsers.
- UI speed up.
- Built-in browser.
- UI speed up.
- Scrolling improvements.
- Reducing view switching waiting time.
- Setting to turn off mark all as read confirmation.
- UI updates.
- In-app image viewing.
- UI performance improvements.
- Fix a bug that may cause crash when syncing.
- Fix crash bug on some Android devises.
- UI improvements, more fluent scrolling and improved menu bar in item reading interface.
- Faster "Mark all as read".
- Showing "1000+" instead of "1000" when there're more than 1000 items.
- Fix a UI issue on ICS machines.
- Dark theme support.
- More sharing options (support sending item content to Google+, etc.)
- Larger font support.
- Turn back to home screen after "mark all as read".
- Fix a bug in "mark previous as read".
- (IMPORTANT) UI update.
- Fix a bug that may cause crash in syncing.
Keywords: RSS, Google Reader, NewsRob, gReader
Google Reader is dead ! Who cares ?
News Google Reader is here ! News Google Reader use the RSS from news.google.com to display data with elegance.
News Google Reader is Fast, with a simple and contemporary interface.
You can browse Google topic :
- Top Stories
- Most Readed
- Country informations
- News near you
you don't need newspaper anymore, all you need is (love ?) News Google Reader !
Available for more than 70 countries : United States, China, India, France, Germany, Italia, Spain, United Kingdoms, and more !
You can find all your favorites newspaper : New York Times, Le Monde, Le Figaro, Le Point, 20 minutes, , Le Parisien, BFMTV, RMC, L'express, Liberation, Sina, India Times, Times Of India, News24, CNN, huffingtonpost, Fox News, Washington Post, LATimes, Reuters, Mail Onlines, USA Today, ABC News, BBC News, Drudge Report, and more !
News Google Reader : your new press review !
Now you have a weather section. Get your forecast weather for your city.
Google editions available : Argentina, Australia, België, Belgique, Botswana, Brasil, Canada English , Canada French, Česká republika, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Deutschland, España, Estados Unidos, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, India - English , India - हिंदी, India - தமிழ், India - മലയാളം, India - తెలుగు, Ireland, Israel - English, Israel - עברית, Italia, Kenya , Magyar, Malaysia, Maroc, México, Namibia , Nederland, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norge, Österreich, Pakistan, Perú, Philippines, Polska, Portugal, Schweiz, Sénégal, Singapore, South Africa, Suisse, Sverige, Tanzania, Türkiye , U.K., U.S., Uganda, Venezuela, Việt Nam, Zimbabwe, Ελλάδα, Россия, Србија, Украина / русский, Україна / українська , ישראל , لإمارات (UAE) , لسعودية (KSA), العالم العربي , لبنان , مصر, 한국, 中国, 台灣, 香港
Use of many libraries :
- Volley from Google : https://android.googlesource.com/platform/frameworks/volley
- ActionBarSherlock from Jake Warthon : https://github.com/JakeWharton/ActionBarSherlock
- ActionBar-PullToRefresh de Chris Banes: https://github.com/chrisbanes/ActionBar-PullToRefresh
Pocket is your perfect mobile companion for commutes, travel, or curling up on your couch.
★ Webby Award for Best Productivity App and Best User Experience 2014 ★
• Unlimited storage to keep all the articles and videos you save in one place.
• 3 full-screen reading modes for Day and Night.
• Save data with wi-fi only syncing.
• Organize easily with powerful search and tagging.
• Works with your favorite apps and sites like Twitter, Flipboard, Feedly and more.
• Easily share anything from Pocket to Evernote, Twitter, Facebook or a Friend.
• Desktop Browser extensions for Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer lets you save anything from your Desktop to your Phone and Tablet in a one click. Available at http://getpocket.com/welcome
Learn more about us at http://www.getpocket.com/
Questions about requested permissions? See http://getpocket.com/permissions
Founded in 1994, Rustavi2 is the most popular and successful broadcasting company in Georgia. Rustavi2 is a privately owned free-to-air terrestrial broadcaster network that provides a diverse range of top quality licensed programming from up-to-the-minute daily news and political talk shows to a range of original entertainment programs, sports, and international hit productions translated into Georgian. Rustavi 2’s programs are consistently top rating throughout the country.
- Lead images: experience Wikipedia like never before with a prominent, contextually-relevant image and description at the top of articles
- Image gallery: tapping on an image shows you the image full-screen in high resolution, with options to swipe left/right for browsing additional images
- Descriptions from Wikidata: when searching, each search result now contains a quick description that helps to contextualize the result. These descriptions are also shown in other areas of the app, like Nearby
- Article suggestions: scroll to the bottom of an article to see suggestions about what you could read next
- Saved pages: save select pages for offline reading and browse them even when you don't have a data connection
- Nearby: learn more about what's around you by getting links to articles about things that are near your current location
- Language support: seamlessly switch to reading Wikipedia written in any language
- Table of contents: swipe left on any article to bring up the table of contents, which lets you jump to article sections easily
- Wikipedia Zero: data charges waived for participating mobile operators
Send us your feedback about the app! In the menu, press "More", then "About the Wikipedia app", then "Send app feedback".
The code is 100% open source. If you have experience with Java and the Android SDK, then we look forward to your contributions! https://github.com/wikimedia/apps-android-wikipedia
* Explore the conference agenda, with details on themes, topics and speakers
* Add events to a personalized schedule
* Get reminders before events in “My schedule” start and once they're over, to provide feedback
* Watch the Keynote and sessions live stream
* Sync your schedule between all of your devices and the I/O website
* Guide yourself using the vector-based conference map
* Follow public social I/O related conversations on Google+
* See I/O content from previous years in the Video Library
* Find and connect with Google Developer Experts (GDEs) from around the world
* Use the Widget to check your upcoming events directly from your home screen
* Start playing I/O Hunt
*For in-person attendees:*
* Take advantage of facilitated pre-event WiFi configuration
* Scan attendee badges with your NFC-enabled device, registering the Google+ profile and your personal notes on all people you meet during the conference
* Find more information about things that are Nearby at Moscone
This app is optimized for phones and tablets of all shapes and sizes, running Android 4.0 and up. Source code for the app will be available soon at: https://github.com/google/iosched
Available in 9 languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese (traditional and simplified), Japanese, Korean, Russian.
• Trusted forecasts include hourly, 36-hour, and 10-day forecast options (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
• Weather Maps: Fast, accurate, and localized radar maps offer past and future radar as well as severe weather alerts for storm tracking and tornado activity. With map layers you can select road or satellite views; activate hurricane tracking; and choose map layers, whether it’s cloud, radar, water temperature, wind speed, snow cover or more.
• Current weather conditions give you the “feels like” temperature, sunrise time, sunset time, wind speed, humidity, UV index, visibility, dew point, and pressure.
• Social Weather: Report your weather conditions to us! We'll use the information to improve the forecast & map out what others are reporting or tracking in your area. Plus, your report will be added to your personalized weather history, so you can track your past reports. To complete your report, remember to take a photo and share it with your friends. (MOBILE DEVICES ONLY)
• Severe Notifications and Weather Alerts: Get alerts for severe weather and high pollen counts for any of your favorite location(s). You also have the option to activate an always-on temperature in your notification bar for tracking the location of your choice.
• Weather Widgets: Offered in several sizes, whether you want the 1x1 weather widget, 2x2 weather widget, 4x1 weather widget, or 4x2 weather widget
• Seasonal tools, like our airport delays module, pollen counts, and boat & beach planner help you plan your life around the weather. (MOBILE DEVICES ONLY)
• From severe storms to bizarre findings, stay up-to-date with the latest weather news stories. You can also watch our videos, which cover everything from your local forecast to climate change news.
• Beautiful and easy-to-use interface
• Amazing background photos match your location and current weather conditions.
• Navigation: swipe up and down to view the detailed forecasts and news stories.
• The best weather app is also optimized for Android tablets
Don’t just listen to us! Here’s what the experts are saying about the best weather app:
Gold Medal winner from Gizmodo’s best weather apps!
“Besides launching an impressive new look, a selection of social features have also been added to the application, radar maps are faster, and navigation has been enhanced. …” – App Advice
“… bright, crisp design and thoughtful layout. It packs a lot of information into not a lot of space, and a new social weather feature makes the service even more interactive … The Weather Channel is a deep dive into meteorological data...” – PC magazine
“One of the more intriguing new features is something The Weather Channel calls ‘Social Weather,’ … a native, Waze-like weather reporting service.” – TIME
"The Weather Channel app ... provides fast, accurate information.” – iDownloadBlog
THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON SOCIAL AND WEB:
Check us out at weather.com, like us on facebook.com/theweatherchannel, and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel for the latest breaking news and for tracking severe weather. Your WEATHER™ wherever and whenever you want it.
We love when you provide us with feedback. If you love our weather app, please rate, review, and +1 us in the Google Play Store. If you have questions or suggestions, please submit them to http://feedback.weather.com
GO Weather EX - To Be Your Best Weather Prophet Forever!
◆How to apply the theme?
1. Make sure you have installed the latest version of GO Weather EX
2. Open the GO Weather EX->Press the themes->Click the "Installed" Tab->Click the "Widget"
3. Find the theme you have installed in "Widget" and click to apply it.
4. GO to the launcher homescreen and add the goweatherex system widget
◆How to add a Systerm Widget?
1. Press “menu”- choose “add”-choose “Widgets”-Find GO Weather EX
2. Make sure you have enough space for placing the widgets
Let's check and grasp the information which everybody attentions!
View up top 20 of the search keywords that are currently interested.
Check the trend in a timely manner of the day right now!
It will be obvious by attention-related news and images, why the word has attracted attentions!
How about checking at little waiting time and free time, and making it one of the subjects?
You will carry out information sharing all together by a share function!
It can display also on a home screen by a widget.
*Ad-free License key*
Google Trends support countries:
"Hot Trends Google" brings to you the top trending google searches.
Features include :
1. Hot searches on Google with search count and timing
2. Supports 47 countries
3. Click on the trending topic will do a google search
Support Website: http://inhomobileapplications.webs.com
This is a fantastic dictionary application, using Google Definition!
Google Definition provides a concise and an accurate description of words. But sometimes it is a hassle to use this; you have to open up a browser, type the word, and then type "define" or ", definition".
This application basically does all of that for you fast.
You open this application, type in the term you want to find a concise and accurate description of and press "Show the definition."
Then, Google Definition Application closes, and you are left with a browser in Google with the search term whatEverYouSearched + ", definition".
When you open up the application the next time, you can see the list of the terms that you searched before. If you click any words in that list, you can research the word in Google.
(I recommend buying Fit Tight Planner and the Simplest Note with S Pen. Those are paid applications from me.)
to know what people are searching.
With this app you will know all the most searched keywords on google.
From the most search celebrity of the moment to tragic events that affects our societies.
Easy access to search trends of different countries.
You can access all the latest news stories that are searched on google.
You can view a single news.
You can preview the articles or see images related to the search trend.
You can also share articles.
Stay in touch and we will add much more in future releases.
For every trendy news you can now see a list of relative youtube videos and google plus links.
You can access Google Trends on more than 47 countries the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
* Fly through 3D cities like London, Tokyo and Rome
* Dive in to view the world at street level with integrated Street View
* Use the Tour Guide to discover exciting new places to explore
* Browse layers like Wikipedia or Photos to learn more about a place
* Visit the Maps Gallery to find interesting maps, e.g. plot real-time earthquakes, planes in flight, view hiking trails and more
Make sure that you check out the in-app tutorial to learn how to navigate like a pro.
DESIGNED FOR KIDS
We’ve taken out the complicated stuff and made an app even little ones can navigate — that means big buttons, easy scrolling, and instant full-screen.
VIDEOS KIDS WILL LOVE
Kids can enjoy favorites like Sesame Street, Thomas & Friends, and Dreamworks, online hits like Mother Goose Club, TuTiTu, and Super Simple Songs, plus anything else they’re into — music, gaming, science, crafts, and more.
VIDEOS PARENTS CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT
We’re as focused on kids’ safety as you are, so we’ve built the YouTube Kids app to be a family-friendly place to explore.
When your child browses the app’s home screen, they’ll find a vast selection of kid-appropriate channels and playlists. When families search in the app, we use a mix of input from our users and automated analysis to categorize and screen out the videos that make parents nervous.
And for added peace of mind, parents can quickly notify YouTube if they see anything questionable directly from the app.
SETTINGS FOR PARENTS
You can turn off search for an even more contained experience. Or set the built-in timer to let your kids know when it’s time to stop watching (so you don’t have to). The app puts these settings behind a grown-ups-only lock, out of kids’ reach.
YouTube Kids. Made for curious little minds.
• Translate between 90 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Translate with your voice, camera, keyboard or handwriting
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Novosibirsk Metro image by Wikipedia user Sskz, used per the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
• A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
• All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
- Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://goo.gl/pQvKtH.
• Faster sharing: Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
• Easy search: Search through contacts and conversation threads to find exactly what you are looking for.
• Purposeful design: New, fluid, material design that is intuitive and delightful.
• More control: Ability to block SMS senders. No interruptions when you don’t want them!
• More features: audio messages, emoji support 😃, colored text threads, message archiving and more.
Messenger is supported on devices running Android™ 4.1, Jelly Bean, and above.
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (Android 4.4 and up).
• Material design themes
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
YouTube, your way
* Check out all the world’s videos and personalized recommendations
* Subscribe to your favorite channels to keep up-to-date
* Send videos from your phone or tablet to your Chromecast, game console, or smart TV
More music at your fingertips
* Easily find the artists you love and discover new recommendations on your music homepage
* Jam to a YouTube Mix, an infinite playlist of songs with unlimited skips
* Enjoy all the music you love from your favorite artists, along with concerts, remixes, parodies, covers, and one-of-a-kind collaborations you can only find on YouTube
Getting started is easy. Download the app and answer basic questions about yourself. We'll then send you surveys around once a week, although it may be more or less frequent. You'll get a notification on your phone when a short and relevant survey is ready for you, and can receive up to $1.00 in Play credits for completing it. Questions can range from, "Which logo is best?" and "Which promotion is most compelling?" to "When do you plan on traveling next?"
Effortlessly track your activity:
• Just carry your phone and get access to your walking, running and cycling activity.
Reach your fitness goals:
• Set goals based on either duration or steps and see your progress throughout the day.
• Receive performance-based recommendations for activity goals.
A comprehensive view of your fitness:
• Connect third party devices and apps to Fit and we’ll show you all of your fitness data in one place.
• Compatible with all Android Wear devices.
• Also access Google Fit on the web at http://www.google.com/fit and on your tablet.