Korean Emoji keyboard.
- Emoji input anywhere. Include all emojis for free.
- Korean input support.
[How to enable it?]
- Open this app.
- Click the "Enable emoji keyboard", then enable the it in the system input settings.
[How to set it as default keyboard]
- Open the app.
- Click the "Set default keyboard", you can change an input as default keyboard.
- Settings -> Locale & text -> Check '한글 접촉식 키보드'
- Click text box in any app to show keyboard
- Long click any 'TextBox' -> Input Method -> Select '한글 접촉식 키보드'
- Shift + Space to change language
- Supports 2.2 Froyo
- fixed wrong word endings
- now 200000 word forms!
- can be stored on SD card (Froyo only)
Restart phone after install
Don't try to open it after installation, you just need to change the language in Smart Keyboard Pro to use this dictionary.
The app offers a variety of methods for fast and easy input of Chinese characters.
- QWERTY Pinyin keyboard with gesture typing and intelligent correction
- 9 key Pinyin keyboard with gesture typing
- Stroke keyboard
- Full screen and half screen handwriting keyboard
- Latin keyboard
- Fuzzy pinyin
- Double pinyin
- Optimized UI for different screen sizes
- Voice input
The app supports both simplified and traditional Chinese characters, as well as punctuation, emoticons, Latin characters and digits. Voice input is network-based in order to provide highly accurate matches.
Note: To be used on your Android device, the input method must be enabled in "Settings" → "Language & Input".
For typing Cantonese, you could download the Google Cantonese Input:
For typing traditional Chinese by Zhuyin or Cangjie, you could download the Google Zhuyin Input:
How can I enable it and set it as the default input method/keyboard on my Android phone?
- On Android 5.x and newer versions:
Open Settings -> Language & Input, under “KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS” section, go to Current Keyboard -> Choose Keyboards -> Check “Google Hindi Input” -> back to “Language & input” -> Current Keyboard -> Select “Hinglish & Hindi Google Hindi Input”
When typing in an input box, you can also change the default input method by clicking the keyboard icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- On Android 4.x:
Open Settings -> Language & Input, under “KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS” section, check Google Hindi Input, then click Default and select “Hindi” in the “Choose input method” dialog.
When typing in an input box, you can also change the default input method by selecting “Choose input method” in the Notification area.
How can I enable/disable Hinglish, Hindi or handwriting keyboard?
Go to Settings->Language & Input->Google Hindi Input->Keyboard, under “Select keyboard type” section, check the keyboard types you like.
How can I change keyboard theme?
Pick the theme you like at Settings->Language & Input->Google Hindi Input->Keyboard->Keyboard theme.
How can I use this application?
- Toggle the button “a->अ” on English keyboard to turn on/off transliteration mode.
- In the transliteration mode, you can type Hindi word in English characters and the app will convert them to Hindi.
- For example, type “hindi” and then you will get the word हिंदी from a list.
- By turning off the transliteration mode on English keyboard (by pressing the button “a->अ” again), you can type in English.
- Toggle the globe button to switch between English and Hindi keyboard
- Vowels are changed to matra automatically after typing consonants.
- Long press characters(vowels and consonants) to type variations of characters. For example, long press “ई” you can type “ई” or “ी”, long press “क” you can type क, कं, क्र or र्क.
* Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
* Use your voice to search and more
* Get personalized results based on your location
Plus: *Google Now* gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean).
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Languages supported: Dutch, English (India), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Hindi, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States).
- An intelligent Zhuyin input method to type characters, phrases and sentences easily
- Swipe on Zhuyin keyboard to input digits, English letters and punctuation symbols
- Gesture typing on Zhuyin keyboard
- Output both traditional and simplified Chinese
- Chinese and English mixed input on Zhuyin and Pinyin keyboard
- Rich emoticons and emojis
Talkback adds spoken, audible, and vibration feedback to your device. It is a system application that was pre-installed on most devices and is updated when the accessibility service is improved.
For help with Talkback, see: https://support.google.com/talkback/
This app is only activated if you explicitly turn on Accessibility.
Steps to activate Accessibility:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Accessibility
(Android 3.2 and earlier)
3. Enable Accessibility checkbox
4. Enable TalkBack checkbox
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
4. Select back and enable explore-by-touch
(Android 4.1 and above):
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
(Type trace effect, Multi tool bar)
You don't need to look up and down between Text screen and Keyboard any more.
●Try this Hangul 17 Key Layout Keyboard!
- It's convenient to type with wider buttons. More intuitive & simple! No need to learn! Just type as you want.
●Type trace effect helps you to correct the mistyped letters quickly!
- You can quickly recognize mistyped letters and correct them with visual effects of touching buttons.
●Try this convenient Multi Tool Bar!
- You can type with fun and convenience with various Multi Tool Bar's sub tool bars.
Meet an Easier, Simpler, more Intuitive Hangul Keyboard.
You can feel a real fun to type with the various auxiliary tools in Multi Tool Bar.
* Hangul 17 Key Layout
*Type trace effect
*Multi tool bar
- Drag Tool Bar : You can Move letters left and right, Delete letters, Move cursor easily in typed words.
- Edit Tool Bar : You can COPY, CUT, PASTE, SELECT, SELECT ALL for the typed words.
- Dictionary Tool Bar : It helps to type in Korean & English with candidate words.
*Selective Skin (Basic, Gray, Brown) : No More use the old fashioned keyboard layout! It supports 3 fancy skins.
*Voice recognition : You can enter words with your voice.
*Key Height Control : You can change the buttons' height for your finger size.
*Delete Words with Gesture : Try to swipe from the right to the left on the word to delete. You can find how easy to delete words.
*Report Bugs : Easy to contact with us, report bugs and your requests at Setting's mail to menu.
★How to install
- Settings -> Language & keyboard -> Select 'TS Hangul keyboard' -> Long touch at any text input box -> Select 'Input method' on the edit menu -> Select 'TS Hangul keyboard'
Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking by adding another layer of security. With 2-step verification signing in will require a code generated by the Google Authenticator app in addition to your account password.
Start by visiting accounts.google.com/SmsAuthConfig
* Generates codes even in airplane mode!
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
1. Supported Languages
- Korean (Hangul): 2-bul layout, short vowels, short vowels + 2-bul layout, Tenchijin, Tenchijin Plus, Vega (Sky), Naratgeul
2. Keyboard Themes
Customize the keyboard appearance by applying supported themes
3. Keystroke Settings
Customize vibration, sound or pop-ups when pressing keys
4. Clipboard Managing Function
- Copied text will be saved then managed in a list (maximum 21 texts)
- Functions to delete or lock the list
5. Customize Convenient Inputs
- Enable number pad or arrow pad on top
- Input special characters by pressing down the keys
- Input predefined sentence by pressing down the Enter key
6. Horizontal Split Layout Support
7. Hardware Keyboard Support
- 2-bul layout support and Korean/English shifting function support (Shift + Spacebar or directly)
8. Analyze User Touch Position for Auto Correction
- Support recommended vocabularies
- Auto correction feature that predicts the key that will be pressed next to reduce typos (2-bul layout & short vowels)
Q. When checking ALKeyboard, an alert notifying that every text the user inputs can be collected appears. Can I trust this app?
A. ‘Attention’ notification is a message that Android shows. ALKeyboard does not gather any user information.
Android Version 2.3~4.4
DESIGNED FOR KIDS
We’ve taken out the complicated stuff and made an app even little ones can navigate — that means big buttons, easy scrolling, and instant full-screen.
VIDEOS KIDS WILL LOVE
Kids can enjoy favorites like Sesame Street, Thomas & Friends, and Dreamworks, online hits like Mother Goose Club, TuTiTu, and Super Simple Songs, plus anything else they’re into — music, gaming, science, crafts, and more.
VIDEOS PARENTS CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT
We’re as focused on kids’ safety as you are, so we’ve built the YouTube Kids app to be a family-friendly place to explore.
When your child browses the app’s home screen, they’ll find a vast selection of kid-appropriate channels and playlists. When families search in the app, we use a mix of input from our users and automated analysis to categorize and screen out the videos that make parents nervous.
And for added peace of mind, parents can quickly notify YouTube if they see anything questionable directly from the app.
SETTINGS FOR PARENTS
You can turn off search for an even more contained experience. Or set the built-in timer to let your kids know when it’s time to stop watching (so you don’t have to). The app puts these settings behind a grown-ups-only lock, out of kids’ reach.
YouTube Kids. Made for curious little minds.
* Fly through 3D cities like London, Tokyo and Rome
* Dive in to view the world at street level with integrated Street View
* Use the Tour Guide to discover exciting new places to explore
* Browse layers like Wikipedia or Photos to learn more about a place
* Visit the Maps Gallery to find interesting maps, e.g. plot real-time earthquakes, planes in flight, view hiking trails and more
Make sure that you check out the in-app tutorial to learn how to navigate like a pro.
• Translate between 90 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Translate with your voice, camera, keyboard or handwriting
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Novosibirsk Metro image by Wikipedia user Sskz, used per the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
• A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
• All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
- Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it's easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say "Ok Google" - when you're on your home screen, just say "Ok Google" to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://goo.gl/pQvKtH.
YouTube, your way
* Check out all the world’s videos and personalized recommendations
* Subscribe to your favorite channels to keep up-to-date
* Send videos from your phone or tablet to your Chromecast, game console, or smart TV
More music at your fingertips
* Easily find the artists you love and discover new recommendations on your music homepage
* Jam to a YouTube Mix, an infinite playlist of songs with unlimited skips
* Enjoy all the music you love from your favorite artists, along with concerts, remixes, parodies, covers, and one-of-a-kind collaborations you can only find on YouTube
• Faster sharing: Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
• Easy search: Search through contacts and conversation threads to find exactly what you are looking for.
• Purposeful design: New, fluid, material design that is intuitive and delightful.
• More control: Ability to block SMS senders. No interruptions when you don’t want them!
• More features: audio messages, emoji support 😃, colored text threads, message archiving and more.
Messenger is supported on devices running Android™ 4.1, Jelly Bean, and above.
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (Android 4.4 and up).
• Material design themes
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Getting started is easy. Download the app and answer basic questions about yourself. We'll then send you surveys around once a week, although it may be more or less frequent. You'll get a notification on your phone when a short and relevant survey is ready for you, and can receive up to $1.00 in Play credits for completing it. Questions can range from, "Which logo is best?" and "Which promotion is most compelling?" to "When do you plan on traveling next?"