I love this keyboard,the whole search feature is really great which is what you guys mainly advertise. The only thing I would really like is that it needs to be more customizable. For example the one main thing I'm used to is for a spacing to appear right after I use most kinds of punctuations. Another keyboard I have called ai.type keyboard has many customizable options like that. I can also completely customize the lower keyboard or make the adable top number keys smaller. You add options like that and this will be the best keyboard ever
I've just switched over from iOS and so far am really enjoying my experience. The one keyboard feature I miss the most from iOS is how the "recent emojis" tab handle recently used emojis. iOS seem to have a "weighted score" so the more you use a particular emoji the closer to the top of the list, as opposed to just the last one you used being first. This is the only thing keeping this keyboard from a 5-star review in my opinion.
Recently I got issue with Gboard that it is not learning words that I type and that feature just greyed out saying I have Work or G-Suite account in my phone but I don't have any work account logged in my phone. Searched for solution but couldn't find anything useful. No reply from Google so far too. Please fix the learned words greyed out bug ASAP.
After switching recently from a Nexus 5. I struggled to find a decent keyboard that did what I expected. I didn't realize that the Nexus' default keyboard was so awesome. So I got the Gboard and never looked back. Glide typing is nearly flawless. The Gboard can figure out what I'm trying to say about 95% of the time. The remaining 5% is predominantly user error. The GIF search function is much better than the stock search on my Galaxy S9. It feels more intuitive.
Something has happened to the touch and hold functionality for extended keys. The finger tracking is off so if you hold down the . key to get the pop-up for other special characters, your finger is recognized on the character above the one you are touching. Only seems to be happening on the touch and hold popups.
Would like an offset preview window for highlighting and editing words. Double tap works again! Google is clean and quick. Needs editable built in dictionary. Needs editable built in dictionary. I'm sick of 15 words as options that aren't ever used. I don't care about proper names or slang. Needs a dictionary for regular words. No slang or pop culture words.
* Default Gboard stickers
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
* 40 new languages, including Japanese
#1 Emoji Keyboard with 3000+ Cute Emoji, Emoticon, GIFs, Symbol, Sticker, Smiley
The Best Android Emoji Keyboard - Emojis,Themes, Stickers, GIFs, Games and more!
The Best Android Emoji Keyboard With BoomText, Emoji, GIFs, Emoticons & Themes!