4 . 兼容PC皮肤，支持自定义键盘壁纸、键盘调节、夜间模式等特色功能，让输入法看着漂亮，用着舒心。
Sogou Mobile Input Method (SMIM) focuses on user experience, and dedicates to provide millions of mobile users the most intelligent and handiest input method.
1. SMIM is equipped with excellent fundamental characters such as a 0.4 million size of build-in lexicon, intelligent algorithm, fast response and high accuracy of primary selection.
2. SMIM supports whole sentence input, keyboard speech to text, full screen handwriting, English candidate, cloud input, emotion input, multi-media input and other special functions.
3. Super-keyboard function supports hybrid input of Chinese, English, numbers and symbols without switching keyboard.
4. SMIM is compatible with the skins from Sogou's PC input method, supports customized keyboard paper, keyboard adjustment, night mode and so on, which makes SMIM both beautiful and comfortable.
5. Sogou Tool Box contains several functions, such as 2-dimensional bar code scanning, emoticons, blessing SMS, poems, jokes and encyclopedia which ensures that the input context has been comprehensively extended.
6. SMIM is perfectly compatible on all mobile phones and Pads.
Mobile Input, Still Sogou!
- An intelligent Zhuyin input method to type characters, phrases and sentences easily
- Swipe on Zhuyin keyboard to input digits, English letters and punctuation symbols
- Gesture typing on Zhuyin keyboard
- Output both traditional and simplified Chinese
- Chinese and English mixed input on Zhuyin and Pinyin keyboard
- Rich emoticons and emojis
We provides multiple keyboards, include:
- Pinyin (Yale, Jyutping and Cantonese Pinyin standards)
- Cantonese and English mixed input
- Different Cantonese pinyin standards, Yale, Jyutping and Cantonese Pinyin
- Fuzzy typing and auto correction
- User history and contacts dictionary
- Output as both Traditional and Simplified Chinese
- Swipe on Cantonese keyboard to input digits, English letters and punctuation symbols
- Rich emoticons
* Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
* Use your voice to search and more
* Get personalized results based on your location
Plus: *Google Now* gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean).
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Languages supported: Dutch, English (India), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Hindi, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States).
Talkback adds spoken, audible, and vibration feedback to your device. It is a system application that was pre-installed on most devices and is updated when the accessibility service is improved.
For help with Talkback, see: https://support.google.com/talkback/
This app is only activated if you explicitly turn on Accessibility.
Steps to activate Accessibility:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Accessibility
(Android 3.2 and earlier)
3. Enable Accessibility checkbox
4. Enable TalkBack checkbox
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
4. Select back and enable explore-by-touch
(Android 4.1 and above):
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking by adding another layer of security. With 2-step verification signing in will require a code generated by the Google Authenticator app in addition to your account password.
Start by visiting accounts.google.com/SmsAuthConfig
* Generates codes even in airplane mode!
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
How can I enable it and set it as the default input method/keyboard on my Android phone?
- On Android 5.x and newer versions:
Open Settings -> Language & Input, under “KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS” section, go to Current Keyboard -> Choose Keyboards -> Check “Google Hindi Input” -> back to “Language & input” -> Current Keyboard -> Select “Hinglish & Hindi Google Hindi Input”
When typing in an input box, you can also change the default input method by clicking the keyboard icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- On Android 4.x:
Open Settings -> Language & Input, under “KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS” section, check Google Hindi Input, then click Default and select “Hindi” in the “Choose input method” dialog.
When typing in an input box, you can also change the default input method by selecting “Choose input method” in the Notification area.
How can I enable/disable Hinglish, Hindi or handwriting keyboard?
Go to Settings->Language & Input->Google Hindi Input->Keyboard, under “Select keyboard type” section, check the keyboard types you like.
How can I change keyboard theme?
Pick the theme you like at Settings->Language & Input->Google Hindi Input->Keyboard->Keyboard theme.
How can I use this application?
- Toggle the button “a->अ” on English keyboard to turn on/off transliteration mode.
- In the transliteration mode, you can type Hindi word in English characters and the app will convert them to Hindi.
- For example, type “hindi” and then you will get the word हिंदी from a list.
- By turning off the transliteration mode on English keyboard (by pressing the button “a->अ” again), you can type in English.
- Toggle the globe button to switch between English and Hindi keyboard
- Vowels are changed to matra automatically after typing consonants.
- Long press characters(vowels and consonants) to type variations of characters. For example, long press “ई” you can type “ई” or “ी”, long press “क” you can type क, कं, क्र or र्क.
Google Now, Everywhere.
With Open Mic+ for Google Now, access all the commands from anywhere on your phone, while driving, or while away from your phone! Simply say "Okay Google", wave your hand, or shake your phone. Screen on, screen off Google Now will be ready to listen.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Google Now becomes more conversational as after a search just say Okay Google to start a new one. And even better get the answers to your questions while your hands are tied, or when you're on the couch, or in the car.
TOMORROW'S FEATURES TODAY
Everybody's talking about the new Touchless Controls features for the Moto X, but now any phone that is running Jelly Bean or higher can have the same experience.
Open Mic+ will run in the background and can be configured to start at boot so that it truly becomes part of the phone.
Truly automate your device by combining the endless command list of Tasker with the ease of access of Open Mic!
CHANGE YOUR HOT PHRASE
With Open Mic+ you aren’t limited to “Okay Google”. Live out your sci-fi fantasies, support your favorite team, and just feel awesome with complete control over your phone.
WHAT'S DIFFERENT IN THE DONATE VERSION
Hi, my name is Ryan Senanayake and I'm a Junior still in high school. As the amount of time I have spent on this project grows to more than 1000 hours, I need to better justify the time I spend on development. The Free version will in no way be hobbled and will continue to receive bug fixes + performance/battery improvements, but from now on, new features will be added to the Donate version. It will only cost $2 and if you are not able to spend this, by simply sharing to two social media sites, you can receive a free donate version.
Open Mic+ is in active development, a low market review doesn’t help! Please press the support button in-app.
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Design/Graphics Assistance: Adriano Loiacono
Translators: Paulo Calvo (Legacy Spanish), David Margolin (Legacy Spanish), Christian Meyer (German), Chiko Del Maiz (French), Y. Demers (French), ASHURiCAN iDe (French), Ján Kučera (Slovak), Billy Zhu (Chinese), John Larsson (Swedish), Mohamed H. (Arabic), Adriano Loiacono (Italian), Arthur Tretuhin (Russian), Julijan Nikolic (Serbian), Mehmet Can Ekinci (Turkish), Gert-Jan Anema (Dutch), Maxim van Loo (Dutch), Soedhier Bansidhar (Dutch), Jorim Tielemans (Dutch), and Jaakko Salminen (Finnish)
When Do You Need Us?
CM is perfect for you if your phone has become laggy or runs out of battery easily, if it's stopped playing games smoothly, if it becomes too hot to hold, or if you want to free up some space to store more photos or songs.
What We Can Do For You
We make it easy to free up more storage from your phone and SD card, boost games and device memory, enhance speed & extend battery life, stop overheating and protect your device against malicious apps and vulnerabilities.
Highlights of Clean Master - Phone Booster & Antivirus
☆ Accurate: The junk-creating behavior of millions of apps has been analyzed so that Clean Master can efficiently hone in on its targets (cache and residual files) with perfect accuracy.
☆ Fast & Intuitive: Simple to use, super-fast and smooth UI, plus cool transition effects
☆ Ranked #1 by AV-TEST for the seventh time! A professional quality antivirus service scans devices in just 8 seconds, 500% faster than other paid antivirus apps.
Features of Clean Master- Phone Booster & Antivirus
► CPU COOLER
Cool off your device by finding and stopping the apps that are causing it to overheat and make your battery last longer!
► JUNK FILE CLEANING
Delete cache and residual files to reclaim storage, boost speed and improve the performance of your device and SD card.
► MEMORY BOOST
Boost your games and apps, free up memory (RAM), speed up your device and save more battery. Our 1 Tap Boost and Game Boost features make it easy to optimize directly from your homescreen.
Scan the system, pre-installed and user-installed apps to keep your device safe from viruses, trojans, vulnerabilities, adware and spyware. Keep your privacy safe by scrubbing personal info from your device.
► APP MANAGER
Uninstall unwanted apps or bloatware and back up important ones. Some rooted devices will be able to move apps to the SD card as well as uninstall pre-installed and system apps. Our own Picks section lets you find useful apps that match your interests.
Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Malay
Want to join our volunteer team? Apply to get started: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5FKMG7T
Join our community: https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/106742377658392172082
Camera permission: This permission is used for Clean Master's flashlight feature, which uses the camera flash from the device's rear camera. Clean Master does not use the device's microphone at all - Android lists both camera and microphone permissions together, even if only one is used.
Help fight against deceptive ads
Cheetah Mobile (formerly KS Mobile) is committed to fighting against misleading downloads. You can find our full official policy on this matter here: http://www.cmcm.com/about/promotion-policy.html
If you come across one of these ads, you can help us to take them down. Please visit the following URL and fill out the requested information - http://feedback.ksmobile.com/ReportFeedback/index?app_id=7 . The more detail you can give the better. Thanks for helping us improve the Android ecosystem!
GO Keyboard is a Emoji, Emoticon Free keyboard that delivers smart auto-correction and a user-friendly interface. It supports 60+ languages. The symbols in the keyboard are compatible across all popular apps, including Facebook, SMS, Gmail, Whatsapp, etc. The most important for us - always listening to your feedback!
★ FREE 800 Emoji and other cute smiley faces explosion (ʘ‿ʘ)
It is free to use a pack of 800 emoticons, emoji, and smiley faces. They are grouped into different categories so you are able to find it real fast.
★ PERSONALIZATION EXPERT - type fun
There are 10000+ colorful keyboard themes in market that are compatible with GO Keyboard and new free themes are delivered weekly! You could also set keyboard background wallpaper image free.
Plus, we have several features to make your typing more fun. Voice recorder can transfer your voice into a different one and it is so fun to send to your friends.
★ CUSTOMIZABLE toolbar in keyboard area
Want to access emoji art, voice input or input text edit/clean function in one click? Our toolbar provides two customized shortcut entries for your typing habit. You are able to long press and set them anytime.
★ WORD CORRECTION and suggestions
Smart enough to recognize mistyping and provide correction suggestions to you. Sloppy typing is away from you.
★ VARIOUS LAYOUTS, gesture typing and support for tablet device
It provides various layouts such as QWERTY, QWERTZ and AZERTY for phone mode and pad tablet. You can also slide finger across screen for speed input.
★ TYPE what you speak
It supports voice input and it frees your hand.
★ GREEN and Pro
It is small(smaller than most of the keyboards), green and professional.
★ PRIVACY and security
We will never collect your personal info including credit card information. However, you may receive a warning when activating GO Keyboard saying “This keyboard may collect your personal data.” The warning message is just a standard message in Android for ANY third-party keyboard app, so don’t worry.
What our users said
"Go keyboard is exactly what I want.. If you're looking for fast typing and enough personalization.. it is the right choice." - Mohd Hasbi
"This is not just a typing tool. Love the colorful keyboard themes, cute emoji and smiley faces" - Sonia Garcia
1. How to enable GO Keyboard on my mobile?
Step 1: click open GO Keyboard icon from home, and click through 2 steps to enable GO Keyboard and set as default one;
Step 2: locate any input box and it is ready to go!
For more info, follow us on FACEBOOK: http://goo.gl/kLxbSl
Chinese-CN(Pinyin, Wubi, Handwriting)
Taiwanese (Cangjie, Zhuyin, Simplified Cangjie)
DESIGNED FOR KIDS
We’ve taken out the complicated stuff and made an app even little ones can navigate — that means big buttons, easy scrolling, and instant full-screen.
VIDEOS KIDS WILL LOVE
Kids can enjoy favorites like Sesame Street, Thomas & Friends, and Dreamworks, online hits like Mother Goose Club, TuTiTu, and Super Simple Songs, plus anything else they’re into — music, gaming, science, crafts, and more.
VIDEOS PARENTS CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT
We’re as focused on kids’ safety as you are, so we’ve built the YouTube Kids app to be a family-friendly place to explore.
When your child browses the app’s home screen, they’ll find a vast selection of kid-appropriate channels and playlists. When families search in the app, we use a mix of input from our users and automated analysis to categorize and screen out the videos that make parents nervous.
And for added peace of mind, parents can quickly notify YouTube if they see anything questionable directly from the app.
SETTINGS FOR PARENTS
You can turn off search for an even more contained experience. Or set the built-in timer to let your kids know when it’s time to stop watching (so you don’t have to). The app puts these settings behind a grown-ups-only lock, out of kids’ reach.
YouTube Kids. Made for curious little minds.
* Fly through 3D cities like London, Tokyo and Rome
* Dive in to view the world at street level with integrated Street View
* Use the Tour Guide to discover exciting new places to explore
* Browse layers like Wikipedia or Photos to learn more about a place
* Visit the Maps Gallery to find interesting maps, e.g. plot real-time earthquakes, planes in flight, view hiking trails and more
Make sure that you check out the in-app tutorial to learn how to navigate like a pro.
• Translate between 90 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Translate with your voice, camera, keyboard or handwriting
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Novosibirsk Metro image by Wikipedia user Sskz, used per the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
• A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
• All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
- Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it's easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say "Ok Google" - when you're on your home screen, just say "Ok Google" to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://goo.gl/pQvKtH.
YouTube, your way
* Check out all the world’s videos and personalized recommendations
* Subscribe to your favorite channels to keep up-to-date
* Send videos from your phone or tablet to your Chromecast, game console, or smart TV
More music at your fingertips
* Easily find the artists you love and discover new recommendations on your music homepage
* Jam to a YouTube Mix, an infinite playlist of songs with unlimited skips
* Enjoy all the music you love from your favorite artists, along with concerts, remixes, parodies, covers, and one-of-a-kind collaborations you can only find on YouTube
• Faster sharing: Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
• Easy search: Search through contacts and conversation threads to find exactly what you are looking for.
• Purposeful design: New, fluid, material design that is intuitive and delightful.
• More control: Ability to block SMS senders. No interruptions when you don’t want them!
• More features: audio messages, emoji support 😃, colored text threads, message archiving and more.
Messenger is supported on devices running Android™ 4.1, Jelly Bean, and above.
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (Android 4.4 and up).
• Material design themes
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Getting started is easy. Download the app and answer basic questions about yourself. We'll then send you surveys around once a week, although it may be more or less frequent. You'll get a notification on your phone when a short and relevant survey is ready for you, and can receive up to $1.00 in Play credits for completing it. Questions can range from, "Which logo is best?" and "Which promotion is most compelling?" to "When do you plan on traveling next?"