Quickly capture what’s on your mind and get a reminder later at the right place or time. Speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
• Take advantage of widgets on your phone and tablet and add tiles and complications to your Wear OS device to quickly capture your thoughts.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color and add labels to notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
• Pin notes to your phone or tablet homescreen with widgets and add shortcuts to your notes with tiles on a Wear OS device.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Wear OS device. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.