With Nexus Radio you can listen to thousands of streaming internet radio stations on-demand from all around the globe!
- Thousands of Streaming Radio Stations
- Many Stations are Commercial Free!
- Station Library Receives Regular Updates
- 38 Genres
- Bit-rates up to 320k
- Use on 3G/4G/LTE Mobile Networks!
Learn More at NexusRadio.com
With this app, you can:
• Play all latest alarm, notification and ringtone sounds.
• Set new sound as alarm sound of your device.
• Set new sound as notification sound of your device.
• Set new sound as ringtone sound of your device.
• Permission WRITE_SETTINGS is needed to set ringtone setting.
PRO Version has same functionnality as the FREE version.
Advantages of PRO version
- No ADS
- You help support my work
- You have my eternal gratitude
- You feel so much better about yourself
- I can buy myself half a cup of coffee (to help me stay alert while working on the app of course)
Click HERE to be redirected to the PRO version.
Thank you for your support
- This app is only meant to be used on the Nexus 5 running 4.4.2
- Requires a custom recovery (Tested with TWRP)
- Backup First
- App will ask for root if you use the "Reboot to recovery button"
I will not be held responsible if you damage your speakers, your device or your ears. Use at your own risk.
Please don't enter absurd values, try to stick with the in-app recommendations.
This app is not your standard volume booster app which will usually distort the audio. It will modify your mixer_paths.xml file with the values you entered.
You can modify Speaker and Headphone volumes seperately.
1- Enter desired volume values.
2- Hit "Save"
3- Hit "Reboot to Custom Recovery" (requires root, if you dont have root, reboot into recovery as you normally would)
4- Install /sdcard/N5VolumeBoost.zip via Custom Recovery
Special thanks to SuperHanss from XDA-Developpers
If you have the Nexus 7 2013 or Nexus 10, make sure you update to Android 4.4+ to avoid problems.
Requires the following hardware:
1. An Android 4.0+ device. Known compatible devices include the Google Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (G1 and G2), Nexus 10, Moto X, Galaxy Nexus and the Motorola Xoom. Please try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first if you do not have one of these devices. Due to hardware limitations, the Nexus 4 is not supported.
2. An USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable. Costs range from $1-10 USD, see screenshots for examples.
3. An USB Flash Drive or USB Card Reader with a flash memory card inserted, see screenshots for examples. Please see the FAQ on our website if you are trying to connect an external hard drive or other device.
IMPORTANT: To use NMI offline, you will have to activate the license by opening it online after installing.
-If you are using an card reader, put the flash memory card in the reader first.
-Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
-Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
-The application should launch automatically.
-Photos can be browsed by selecting from the list then swiping back and forth.
-Videos can be streamed with the Play icon.
-The Advanced tab can be used to manage and transfer files.
-Use the Connect screen to determine the viewed device and the destination device for the Copy/Move operations.
-If you have an issue, please visit the Developer's Website or contact us by clicking "Email Developer".
-Currently, most USB Mass Storage devices are supported. Due to the mind boggling number of USB devices available it is not 100% If you contact us, we may be able to support your device in a future release. If you have doubts, try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT! Rooting may void your device's warranty.
-The USB drive/flash memory card must be formatted as FAT16, FAT32 or NTFS (no exFAT or extN support). FAT & NTFS are the most common formats for flash cards and USB Drives.
-Read Only for NTFS.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
-This is a media streamer. Media types not natively supported by Android will require third party software. There are many excellent free and paid apps. in the Play market. For example: "BS Player", "MX Player" and "Dice Player"
-The internal music player only plays formats natively supported by Android. WMA files are not supported, but can be copied locally for use with another player.
See the FAQ on the Developer's Website for an overview of the permissions.
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
Designed to be user friendly, social and responsive, you now have the keys to mix your music and rule the party.
☆ Voted as app of the week by IKMultimedia ☆
DJ Studio respects you:
★ Full app for FREE, no hidden cost.
★ No registration fee.
★ No limitation, no watermark.
★ No ads.
★ No stealing data.
★ No popups everywhere, everyday.
★ No premium, platinum only features.
★ Only paid skins to support our work.
★ Wide compatibility : Android 2.2 and more
★ 2 virtual turntables with cross fader
★ Customize your decks with up to 7 skins!
★ Unique scratch engine and disc physics
★ Access and browse your mp3 music library by folder, artist, album, name
★ Edit and re-order playlist
★ 8 sound effects: Flanger, Phaser, Gate, Reverb, Bit crusher, 3D, Brake and FlippingDouble
★ 3-bands equalizer for each deck
★ 10 customizable sample pads
★ One CUE/RECALL point per deck
★ IN/OUT and beat based loops
★ Pre-Cueing with headphones or Y-cable
★ Automatic landscape and portrait mode
★ Live record your mixes with the built-in recorder
★ Auto-mix feature (random & playlist modes)
★ Share your mixes on the SoundCloud social network
★ Live sound spectrum view with beats detection and zoom
★ Use your wave and mp3 music library
★ Designed for Nexus devices
★ Share with friends on social networks with Facebook, Tweeter or Google+
★ Compatible with iRigMIX™ from IK Multimedia*
★ Screen compatibility from 3.7" to 10" and HD screens
★ Wide OS compatibility : since OS 2.2
★ Min 1 core 800Mhz, recommended 2 cores
★ 2 cores required for scratch option
★ 1 GB RAM recommended
★ Multi-touch since 3.0
DJStudio is an advanced DJ application suitable for everybody whether you are a novice or a pro. You can use it as a standard free music player, to play your mp3 files.
If you like the app, please leave us a review!
If you have issues with this software or if you have some questions don't hesitate to write us an email.
* Sold separately, iRigMix is a product of IK Multimedia (http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmix/)
Recording in high-fidelity 44 kHz audio sampling, it's much better than the default sound recorder application. Unleash the real quality of your Android device's microphone!
★ Real-time MP3 recording
★ Pause and resume recordings
★ Changeable bit rate — up to 320 kbps
★ Selectable microphone (front or back/rear)
★ Alternate recording icon — prevent unwanted attention
★ Manage existing recordings — share, sort, rename, and delete them
★ Automatic stop when storage free space reaches a customizable limit
★ Input gain setting to make recording louder or softer
You can send recordings by email and Bluetooth or by copying files directly from the phone via USB cables or from the SD card. Or share them via Skype, WhatsApp, SoundCloud, Gmail, or store online via Evernote, Dropbox, Catch, Google Drive and more, if you have those apps installed.
On the Free version, each recording is limited to 10 minutes. If you buy Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Full), you'll get unlimited recordings, and also a home screen widget to start recording with a single tap!
– Recording phone conversations is not supported.
– Not every device supports high-quality sound recordings. Some devices are forced to record in slightly lower quality.
– Widgets are enabled only if this app is installed on the phone, not SD Card or USB Storage. Go to Android Settings → Apps to move it to the phone if you want to use widgets.
– Upon first launch, a license check to Google Play will be done. You'll need an Internet connection for this one-time check. No personal data is transmitted to us.
– If you encounter a problem, please let us know by choosing "Send device info" from the app settings screen and describe it.
Used app permissions
– Full Internet access — to send app stack trace when it crashes. No personal data is sent.
– Read phone state and identity – to detect when a phone call is made, so recording can be stopped to prevent audio corruption. Phone numbers, IMEI, or other serial numbers are not obtained.
– Modify/delete USB Storage/SD Card contents — to store the recordings
Search keywords: HQ, HiQ, HiQuality, High-Q, HighQ, HighQuality, MP 3 Tape Recorder, Voice Recorder. Similar apps: Easy Voice Recorder, Recforge, TapeRecorder, Virtual Recorder.
Also known as dictaphone, dictation, sound recording, or speech recording.
Features of free android app:
- install to SD card
- high quality Nexus sounds
- turn your Android device into Samsung Galaxy S4, Google Nexus, iPhone s5, Blackberry, Sony Xperia Z
- original Google Nexus ringtones
- Google Nexus sms sounds, alert tones, alarm sounds, notifications, themes, wallpapers
A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone nor an actual (bell-like) ring anymore, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
Short Message Service (SMS) is a text messaging service component of phone, web, or mobile communication systems, using standardized communications protocols that allow the exchange of short text messages between fixed line or mobile phone devices.
Google Nexus is a line of mobile devices using the Android operating system produced by Google in conjunction with several manufacturers. Devices in the Nexus series do not have manufacturer or wireless carrier modifications to Android (such as custom graphical user interfaces), and have an unlockable bootloader to allow further development and end-user modification. Nexus devices are the first Android devices to receive updates to the operating system.The Galaxy Nexus is one of the few smartphones recommended by the Android Open Source Project for Android software development. As of November 2012, the latest devices in the series are the Nexus 4 phone by Google and LG, and the Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 tablet computers by Google with Asus and Samsung respectively.
An alarm clock is a clock that is designed to wake a person at a specific time. The primary use of these clocks is to awaken people from their night's sleep or short naps; they are sometimes used for other reminders as well. Some use sound, some use light, and some use sensors to identify when a person is in a light stage of sleep, in order to avoid waking someone when they're deeply asleep, which causes tiredness, even if the person has gotten adequate sleep.
High Definition Wallpapers Backgrounds.
All these High Definition Wallpapers can be set as your phone home screen background.
1.HOW TO DOWNLOAD IMAGE SD CARD?
NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE IMAGES TO SD CARD ALL IMAGES ARE AUTOMATICALLY SAVED TO SD CARD ONLY THING YOU NEED TO KEEP USING APPLICATION TO SET WALLPAPER TO YOUR HOME SCREEN.
APPLICATION WILL NOT DOWNLOAD THE IMAGES EVERY LAUNCH IT WILL BE CACHED IN SD CARD WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION APPLICATION WILL WORK. TO VIEW AND SET WALLPAPERS YOU MUST USE THIS APPLICATION.
2.DOESN'T WORK AT ALL?
PRESS MENU KEY SELECT REFRESH TO DOWNLOAD IMAGE FEED.
3.IMAGES NOT DOWNLOADING AND LOADING VERY SLOW?
PLEASE BE PATIENCE AND LOAD ALL IMAGES BY SCROLLING AND KEEP USING WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION. AS THIS IS HD IMAGES WILL TAKE TIME TO DOWNLOAD IN 2D INTERNET CONNECTION. IMAGES SIZE ARE 100KB TO 150KB. IN 3G AND WiFi CONNECTION IMAGES WILL DOWNLOAD AVERAGE TIME IS 5 Sec EACH IMAGES.
Images Are collected from internet
All images are copyright their original owners.
If you have any issue or suggestion, please send an e-mail to easy.fei123(at)gmail.com. Just rate one star can't help to resolve any issues. Sending mail to us will definitely get feedback.
If you like this app, pls rated 5 stars to encourage us and also help to recommend to your friends and family.
Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated. Thanks!
--- THANKS ---
● Thanks to Google for releasing the Android open source project. Without their great contribution to the developer community our work would not be possible.
● Thanks to everyone who tell us errors and suggestions and purchase our applications. Your suggestion and purchase helps us to improve the app better and better.
With variable strobe - party fun! signal in crowds! hypnotize cats!
* NO ROOT needed for Froyo+.* Need root pre-Froyo.* Need root for ultra-bright (also on Froyo).
** ICS support is under development, thanks for your patience **
Also reported to work on:
- HTC Evo
- HTC Desire
- HTC Rezound
- HTC Vivid
- LG Optimus 2x
- Motorola Atrix
- Motorola Droid X2
- Motorola Electrify
- Motorola Xoom
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Infuse
- X10 Mini Pro
Other phones may or may not work, but feel free to report successes.
-Identify songs, directly from your homescreen
-Purchase identified songs straight from Google Play, and add them to your Play Music library
-Keep a song identification history, synced across all of your Android devices, so you can purchase a song later
-Add the widget directly to your lockscreen, so you can recognize songs even faster (for devices running Android 4.2)
After you’ve installed the Google Play Sound Search widget, go to the widget picker and drag the Sound Search widget onto your homescreen. Click on the widget to start recognizing.
Nothing fancy here, just providing everyone the option to use the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) developed music player. Not all phones come with this player installed.
For a free but more advanced and slick music player, check out JRT Studio’s newest music player, Rocket Player, which includes a built-in equalizer, genre view, lock screen support, and more!
Need help? Visit http://www.jrtstudio.com for quick tips or to contact support.
More from developer
Gmail also lets you:
• Manage multiple accounts
• View and save attachments
• Set up label notifications
- Follow what friends, family, and interesting people around the world are sharing
- Join communities to explore interests and find people with similar passions
- Automatically back up photos and videos at full resolution
- Bring photos to life with animations, panoramas, and other Auto Awesome images
* Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
* Use your voice to search and more
* Get personalized results based on your location
Plus: *Google Now* gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean).
- Comprehensive, accurate maps in 200 countries
- Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
- Transit directions and maps for over 2,800 cities
- Live traffic, incident reports, and dynamic re-routing
- Detailed information on more than 100 million places
- Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* You can make a map area available offline by tapping the search box and selecting “Make this map area available offline” Visit http://goo.gl/wawgE to learn more.
* Enjoy “what to watch” recommendations
* Find videos and channels with voice search and instant search suggestions
* Subscribe to your favorite channels for easy access from the guide
* Sign-in to access your playlists and “watch later” list
* Share videos via Google+, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so that you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Languages supported: English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States).
• Sync Across Devices - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• Save Data - reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing
• Faster Browsing - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• Voice Search - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• Translate - easily read webpages in any language
• Intuitive Gestures - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them by swiping from side to side on the toolbar
• Privacy - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history
To use Street View, open Google Maps, search for a place or long-press the map, and tap the Street View option.
To learn more about Street View and see where it's available, visit maps.google.com/streetview.
● Say more with photos, emoji, and animated GIFs.
● See when people are together in Hangouts, when they’re typing, or whether they’ve seen your message.
● Send and receive text messages (SMS/MMS) with Hangouts. Switch between SMS and Hangouts when messaging a friend. You can also do group MMS conversations.
● Turn any conversation into a video call with up to 10 friends.
● Message friends anytime, even if they're not connected right now.
● Use Hangouts on computers, Android and Apple devices.
More Hangouts awesomeness:
● Hangouts stay in sync across devices so you can start or continue them anywhere.
● Choose from hundreds of emoji to help you make your point.
● See what you talked about in the past, including shared photos and your video call history.
● Get notifications just once. Once you see an alert, you won’t see repeats on your computer or other Android devices.
● View collections of photos shared from each of your Hangouts.
● Snooze notifications at times when you’d prefer to be undisturbed by alerts.
● Quickly share a location with your friends.
● Unlike Google Talk, Hangouts does not support "invisible" status.
Great reading experience
* Read offline
* Bookmark pages, highlight text, and add notes
* Elegant 3D page turns
* Bookmarks, notes, and reading positions are synced across your phones, tablets and computers
* Search within books, use dictionary, find geographical information, discover web results, and wikipedia right on the page
* Select fonts, font size, and layout for flowing text books
* Choose day, night, and sepia reading modes
* Listen to books with text-to-speech when publisher allows
* Upload PDF or EPUB files to your library
Discover millions of books on Google Play
* Over 4 million books in every imaginable category, from the New York Times® bestsellers to favorite classics
* Textbooks available for rental or purchase
* Millions of free books available instantly
* Read free chapters for preview from every book
*Enjoy Read Now to find more of the articles you care about and discover new ones you will love.
*Explore categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more and subscribe to topics tagged to the articles that interest you most.
*Go Offline with any news edition, topic or magazine without missing a page. Bookmark news stories you don't have time to read for later.
*All in one - Google Play Newsstand is the new home for all your Google Currents subscriptions and Google Play Magazines. Now with one app and one tap, it’s never been easier to stay informed on the news of the day.
- Discover great games
- Play with your friends, and see what they're playing
- Join multiplayer games
- Track your achievements
- Compare scores with other players
With our new All Access service, you can play millions of songs on Google Play, listen to radio with no limits, and enjoy playlists handcrafted by our music experts.
With both All Access and Standard, the Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing, storage space or offline playback.
All Access features:
* Listen to unlimited songs
* Create custom radio from any song, artist or album
* Enjoy radio without skip limits
* Get smart recommendations based on your tastes
All Access and Standard features:
* Add up to 20,000 of your own songs from your personal music collection
* Access your music anywhere without syncing, and save your favorites for offline playback
* Experience music without ads
* Buy new music on Google Play (18M+ songs)
* Share a free full play of the songs you purchase from Google Play with your friends on Google+.
* Learn more about availability of Google Play Music at https://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=availability
* Learn more about Google Play at http://play.google.com/about/music
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don't have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
• Translate between 80 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Speak, type, write, or take a picture to translate
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
(Camera input and offline translation are available for Android 2.3 and above)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu