Unique Idea Really it is so good. it can easily read document, epubs, mobi files with the certain charecters.certain character reading is very much boring. pls solve this issues. And change the robotic voice style. Window' reading style more preferable than Android only for its robotic reading style.......Dear Admin, Pls note this carefully and solve this issues..... We are waiting to get coming changes next update...
Provides you with 1 choice of voice per language except English Uk that has a male and female. The French voice noticeably lags when used in apps. Google have the money to make this a lot better. There's no way to store voices either so if you do upgrade this you may or may not lose voices you actually like. After the latest update, Dutch didn't work until auto update was switched on.
John It's been a real revelation for me as I am dyslexic. Normally I would not be able or be brave enough to take part in any kind of typped conversation. Absolutely, wonderful, fantastic. Thank you very much to the inventers. It would be good if it typed what I actually said every time lol. But it's a massive step forward for me, so I don't mind.
I hate the lack of personalizing options. I would like the ability to choose between male and female voices. I would also appreciate the ability to "Name" the voice, as opposed to "OK Google". I don't want a SIri personality, I Just want to pick my own name to refer to my phone as. I also want to consistently set the default text-to-speech language REGARDLESS of my default speech-to-text language. As it is now, no matter how I have my settings, the language used is inconsistent depending on what commands I speak, or where I'm speaking them to. Sometimes, I'll get british, sometimes, american accent. Even just in the Google Now app itself. Reminders will be spoken in american english, but definitions and web results get the british accent. What gives?
No English Indian Accent Please For the love of God, please allow us Indian users to continue using English (US) or (UK) instead of English (India). Trust me, most of us Indians can't understand a word of what she says. Plus, with even navigation in Hindi and the terrible English (India) accent, maps become unusable. I try and limit myself from using Google voice whenever possible.
I use this to text when driving More than 98%of the time it doesn't even work and the other 2% it types out the weirdest words. Only good thing is a laugh at what it types. Can't even get it to text right when I talk slow, fast, even talking like it to a child. I've tried all settings of speed for voice and still doesn't work right
• Added support for Swedish and Vietnamese.
• Bug fixes and improvements.
#1 Antivirus Engine inside, #1 AppLock with Fingerprint, Private Browsing