• Added support for Bangla (India), Czech, Khmer, Nepali, Sinhala and Ukrainian. • Number processing can now be turned off in settings. This produces a more literal pronunciation of the text. For example 09/10/2017 will be pronounced as oh nine slash ten... Only available for our English voices. • Intonation control is now available for more voices. • Various other improvements to our voices. - 3.10.10: not sure what this latest update delivers as there are no version numbers in What's New: " • Alternative voice variations now available on every device. • Added support to amplify speech volume over other audio. • Extended support for emoji verbalisation in Chinese, Dutch, Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. • Bug fixes. " On HTC One [m7] 4g Vodafone, Android 5.0.2, Smart Launcher 3.24.19F(beta)
Honestly I'll give the app 4 stars. It's great and very convenient to use. But even as I voice to text this out I've have to think about all the times that I've had to go back and manually correct anything that I have voice to text it out because of its swapping of words that I did not actually say. Which sometimes leads to messages taking even longer to type out rather than just me actually typing them out.
Iv had THIS "State Of The Art" phone That Will Do ANYTHING & More for . . . 2 Years , , , , , maybe 3 Years - but anyway- iv had This phone for a Long time & STILL Havnt used This App, I Havnt Even Tap'd on it to see what it's about. However, I'm assuming it's prity close to wat the Name of the App is. Perhaps 1 day I will get more curious & check it out BEFORE I accidentally drop my phone in the toilet like my previous Hand Held Cellular device from wich I make calls & txts from. Good Luck Developer's
Ever since the most recent android update my voice to text does not work. It will work for a brief period after I restart my phone but not more than a few minutes. Same with my outbound phone calls which I know isn't this apps problem but just want to make some one aware of issues with update
selecting text to have it read to you works, but it is nowhere near as good as Apple's swiping down with two fingers trick. I didn't even realize the black square was a stop button, so clearly this is some kind of beta feature... And now it waits about 15 seconds before speaking.
So many negative reviews thinking this is "voice to text" when the app is literally called "text to speech." That being said, at least 80% of the time the voice sounds like a real person when using maps or Google now/assistant, but sometimes when driving it will read an instruction in a really weird voice that throws off the experience. I'm not sure what causes this, and I only have one voice selected. Otherwise a great feature to have!
• Added support for Bangla (India), Czech, Khmer, Nepali, Sinhala and Ukrainian.
• Number processing can now be turned off in settings. This produces a more literal pronunciation of the text. For example 09/10/2017 will be pronounced as oh nine slash ten... Only available for our English voices.
• Intonation control is now available for more voices.
• Various other improvements to our voices.
#1 Transfer Tool! Zero Data Usage! Real Fast! Hungama Music & Hotstar Cricket
#1 Antivirus Security, Free VPN & App lock for Privacy, Junk Cleaner & Booster