The Google Pinyin Input is an input method optimized for typing Chinese on Android.
The app offers a variety of methods for fast and easy input of Chinese characters.
- QWERTY keyboard with gesture typing and intelligent correction (new)
- Fuzzy pinyin (new)
- Optimized UI for different screen sizes
- 9 key keyboard
- Latin keyboard
- Voice input
- Handwriting input
The app supports both simplified and traditional Chinese characters, as well as punctuation, emoticons, Latin characters and digits. Voice input is network-based in order to provide highly accurate matches.
Note: To be used on your Android device, the IME must be enabled in "Settings" → "Language & keyboard settings".
For typing Cantonese, you could download the Google Cantonese Input:
For typing traditional Chinese by Zhuyin or Cangjie, you could download the Google Zhuyin Input:
- VoiceIME: Enter text using voice input.
- Suggestion dictionary: Suggests corrections for mistyped words.
- Single Vowel layout: Provides larger buttons to reduce mistyping.
- H/W Keyboard support (Shift + Space to change the language)
[How to install]
- Settings > Language & keyboard > Check 'Korean keyboard'
- Touch 'Default (Input method)' > Select 'Korean (Google Korean keyboard)'
Type your questions or use the voice search feature. The app will show instant answers to popular mobile searches such as: maps to the nearest café or ATM, weather forecast, news or images. Furthermore, the app will generate translations of foreign words. Yandex search for mobile will also display the latest news and weather for a city of your choice.
Search suggestions for queries such as area codes, facts or exchanges, help you find what you need even more quickly by providing possible answers before you’ve even entered your query in full.
You can also install a widget (4x4) on your desktop containing a search bar and information about weather and traffic in your city and exchange rates.
Yandex.Search not only helps you find information online but on your phone as well, including contacts, messages and other apps.
- start computer (WakeOnLan)
- call monitor displays calls immediately
- show and edit phone book
- switch on/off WiFi and WiFi guest access
- restart and reset FRITZ!Box
- play voicemail messages
- open and send fax messages
- switch Smart Home devices
- support multiple FRITZ!Boxes
- 14 widgets for nearly all features
- callthrough and skype integration
User about BoxToGo Pro:
"BoxToGo is the leading and most comprehensive FRITZ!Box-App and has much more features than all AVM FRITZ!Apps and Simple Router Configuration"
The new wizard lets you easily setup BoxToGo and supports MyFRITZ!, DynDns and free "BoxToGo DynDns".
AVM FRITZ!Box 3270, 3370, 6320, 6340, 6360, 6840, 6842, 7112, 7141, 7170, 7240, 7270, 7320, 7330, 7360, 7362, 7390, 7490 or 7570 with firmware from xx.04.87.
More requirements: http://www.boxtogo.de/systemvoraussetzungen.php
For using the callthrough feature for free mobile calls to your house line, the FRITZ!Box needs two lines, like e.g. ISDN or Analog plus VoIP. In addition your phone contract must include free on-net calls and free calls to your fixed line.
Voicemail and fax messages:
These messages can be displayed in calls list and be opened as wav or pdf file with firmware from xx.05.05. If your mobile phone can not play back these wav files directly, I recommend the app "WavPlayer".
Support and money back:
Please contact me if you have problems or questions. If BoxToGo should still not work, you'll get your money back!
Security alert for all users of FRITZ!Box and BoxToGo:
IF YOU HAVE UNEXPECTED ISSUES AFTER THE UPDATE, UNINSTALL / REINSTALL THE APP AND RESTART YOUR PHONE.
Don't forget to read the FAQ and the users' guide on the web site if you have problems, answers to most common issues are there!
*** To enable the keyboard, go to “Language and keyboard” settings, and check “Smart Keyboard Pro” box. Then long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Smart Keyboard PRO" in the list.
You can long press 123 key any time to enter keyboard settings.
A trial version is available on the market (look for the app "Smart Keyboard Trial"). Note that this Pro version is a standalone app, you don't need the Trial to use it.
If you find bugs such as FORCE CLOSE issues, please go to the web site and CONTACT THE SUPPORT. If you want help, it's completely useless to leave bad comments here as we cannot contact you!
Ignore the warning about the keyboard "collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any third party input method.
Contains layouts for the following languages (check the market for available dictionaries):
Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia
Vietnamese: Tiếng Việt
Enjoy your new typing experience!
** Buyers within the European Union: 19% VAT will be added to the sales price **
Languages: Български, Česky, Danske, Deutsch, English, Français, Magyar, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português (do Brasil), Русский, 中文(简体)
Full explanation of all permissions given below.
- most feature rich alarm clock on the market
- on newer devices, use can use Google Voice "set alarm at 7am" or "remind me to buy milk at 10am"
- speech input and output
- choose own colors, font size, backgrounds
- night display with customizable font color and size
- dock support
- tries to you wake you up during light sleep (optional, see below)
- mp3, ringtones, playlists, folders, internet radio, can create own playlists by choosing an artist or genre...
- uses own media player for super-gentle fade-in of music
- silent alarm with slowly increasing vibration
- large button mode for users with glasses
- flip to snooze, shake to dismiss
- puzzle or math tests if you are awake
- Tasker and SleepBot support
An alarm clock shouldn't shell-shock you out of your dreams. That's why I created Gentle Alarm which tries to wake you up during light sleep using an optional pre-alarm.
Alarm clocks can't know if you are in light sleep or deep sleep (those movement based alarm clock don't work) but they can play a very quiet pre-alarm which you will only hear if you are in light sleep. If you are in deep sleep, you will simply sleep through the pre-alarm.
The pre-alarm plays 30min before you really want to get up (you can change that). If the pre-alarm wakes you up, you will be more refreshed than if you had slept until the main alarm because at that time you would have fallen back into deep sleep. Give it a try and I am sure you won't want to miss it anymore.
Of course, the app has all the usual features of a great alarm clock:
It can switch to a night display automatically when docking the phone. It can automatically shorten the snooze time with each time you press snooze. It can automatically create playlists of your favorite artist or genre. And it allows you to change colors, fonts, and backgrounds.
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: So it can activate an alarm after you reboot the phone. After reboot, all alarms of all apps are cancelled by default.
* WAKE_LOCK: So the phone can stay on while playing an alarm or while displaying the night display.
* DISABLE_KEYGUARD: When the alarm rings, you don't have to unlock the phone to be able to turn the alarm off.
* VIBRATE: obvious
* WRITE_SETTINGS: It adjusts some system settings such as airplane mode, silent mode, etc.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: It logs some data on your SD card.
* READ_PHONE_STATE: So it can turn off the alarm when the phone rings and prevent an alarm from ringing while you are talking on the phone.
* READ_LOGS: So you can send me debug data (if you choose to)
* INTERNET: So that I can display ads (trial version only). Also, if the app crashes, it offers to send me a debug report directly to my servers. The app will politely ask you if you want to send that data or not. If you do, it needs an internet connection. If not, it doesn't but I still need the permission in the app because you may want to send the debug data.
T-Mobile My Account is the easiest and fastest way to connect with T-Mobile on your phone. From one easy to use application, you can view and manage your T-Mobile account, quickly access Help and How-to’s for your phone, receive personalized offers, pay your bill, and learn more about T-Mobile services. You can also set alerts and reminders to help you optimize your phone’s battery and performance. This is a FREE service; there are no usage charges (including data) to use the application or view account usage information.
PLAN USAGE IN THE NOTIFICATION BAR
After installing the application, your plan’s usage information may be displayed in the notification bar. It will be updated once per day. The T-Mobile My Account icon will also be displayed in your phone’s status bar until this feature is disabled. This feature is not available for all T-Mobile account types.
To disable this feature, open the T-Mobile My Account app and select Menu > Options or deselect the check box located on the first screen of ‘What’s new in T-Mobile My Account’. The ‘What’s new’ screens display the first time you install the app.
This application was designed specifically for T-Mobile customers. How can we make T-Mobile My Account better? We’d love to hear from you! If you have any suggestions or feedback, please post your comments here http://support.t-mobile.com/message/28675
GO Keyboard has been well designed to help speeding up typing while reduce accidental typing errors efficiently. It supports 40+ languages with various localized input methods. Choosing from 100+ themes and keyboard layouts makes typing even more fun and personalized. Simple & Fast & Smart – Choice of 50+ million users.
"Go keyboard go keyboard is the best of the most keyboard . . if you're looking the sample n function .. . it is the right choice." - Mohd Hasbi
"Superb Currently using and enjoying it. the typing sound and theme is awesome. Love it. Lots of theme in the market." - Tanay Sharma
- Fast typing and funny voice texting
- Accurate auto-correct and next-word prediction
- 100+ personalized themes （keep increasing)
- More than 40 languages are supported
- Switch seamlessly between tapping and gesture-typing
- Support 5″, 7″, 9″/10″ tablet
1. How to enable GO Keyboard?
1st Step: After downloading GO Keyboard, go into the Menu, click the Enable GO Keyboard to enable.
2nd Step: long press any input box until popup a menu, choose Input Method, then choose GO Keyboard.
Pinyin, wubi, stoke, handwriting and voice input
Indonesian-ID- Bahasa Indonesia
Malay- MS- Bahasa Melayu
Philippines(Tagalog)- tl- Tagalog
Polish-PL- język polski
Thai- TH -ไทย
Ukrainian -UG-українська мова
‼ If you need 100% Internet-free translation, buy one of the Russian, Spanish or German Offline Translators by PROMT!
► High-Quality Translation
Advanced PROMT technology provides high-quality translation. For the most popular topics, including language studies, biographies, human sci, natural sci, correspondence, SMS, social network, computers, cars, gadgets, business, online-shopping, travels, sports and health, readymade settings are already included in the interface.
► View additional dictionary results for single words and expressions, grammar and transcription! Listen to how words are pronounced by native speakers.
► Offline Phrasebooks for travelers
Ideal for traveling, all phrases sorted into typical travel situations. Phrasebooks are available without internet connection.
► Roaming traffic optimization
This unique mode allows you to save Internet traffic while translating when travelling abroad.
► Voice input & output
Simply speak a word or phrase and listen to its translation! TTS technology is used.
► Translation history
View and select 20 previously translated words and phrases. Available offline.
► The most popular languages
Translate any text between English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian and Spanish!
An Internet connection is required to translate in the free version. For offline translation please buy English-Russian, English-Spanish or English-German PROMT Offline Translators.
Love our Online-Translator.com? Please rate us on the Google play. We are always trying to improve our app.
For more information visit our web-site: http://www.online-translator.com/mobile/#android
If you have any questions or suggestions, please share them with us! firstname.lastname@example.org
*New: Mobile monitor to remotely monitor call, msg and app installs on a phone, great for parental control. Check user's manual for details.
Download complete step-by-step guide at http://a0softus.com/documents/ExtremeCallBlockerUserManual.pdf
Watch ABC news reporting about Extreme Call Blocker here:
Try this App risk free. If it doesn't work on your phone and we can't fix it, we'll refund you, no time limit.
-- Password protected
-- Stealth mode: hide app icon from your app list, nobody can know the app is installed except you. To hide the app also from Play store download list, contact developer before download.
-- Backup/Restore to/from SD card or Dropbox cloud service, won't lose your numbers and messages when you uninstall and reinstall , or switch phones.
-- Option to automatically erase all blocked calls from your phone's call log, all blocking events are saved in the app's blocking history log, and can be emailed out from the phone.
-- Support four ways to block a call:
* Send to voice mail: no screen flash if number is also in your contact
* Answer-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail, no voice mail and no miss call notification.
* Mute the ring only: caller will hear the normal ring and then voice mail, you hear nothing.
* Block outgoing calls: Ideal if you give the phone to kids and don't want them to call numbers you don't them to call.
-- Six ways to block SMS (Text only message):
* Blocked and erased
* Blocked and saved in the blocking history log, can be viewed, edited and replied from the blocking history log.
* Blocked and hide in the private sms box, can be viewed, edited and replied only by you, from the private sms box.
* Auto reply only without blocking, use as an auto text responder.
* Block based on message content, with content filter
* Auto forward the message to another number.
-- Block MMS (messages with attachment, picture,music...):
* MMS erased before received.
* Auto reply only without blocking
-- Build-in private sms box:
* Hide private SMS messages, message will only be saved in private mail box, not anywhere else
* Password protected.
* LED only notification of new private message, pick your own LED color.
* Calls to/from private listed numbers will automatically be erased from phone's call log, and logged in the private sms box. No trace of calls on the phone from private numbers.
* Concealed entry to private sms box
* Remote clear: clear the mail box remotely in case your phone is lost or in unwanted hands
* Auto time out to close the mail box
* Shake phone to close the mail box , so nobody can sneak up on you
* Invisible new message widget only shows up when there is new private message.
* Mail box auto closed when phone screen turns off.
-- 4 ways to customize blocking :
* Black list: Add individual numbers to be blocked, each number can be blocked in different ways, support timers to block based on day, hour and minute. Also block UNKNOWN, PRIVATE or other restricted numbers, and option to block all numbers not in contact book. Use wildcard match to block an area code. Option to send auto text message reply to blocked calls and messages.
* Blocking profile: setup blocking profiles, in each profile setup sms blocking and call blocking options,then add as many numbers to the profile as you want, without the need to setup blocking for each number. Support wildcard matching of phone numbers, can easily block all numbers from an area code , or 800, 877, etc.
* Contact Groups Blocking: Add all numbers you want to block to a Google contact group,and block all numbers in the contact group at once, support blocking on calendar schedule.
* White list: setup no-blocking list for calls you don't want to miss.
Would you like to know if you'll need to dress warmly today? How about the score to last night's basketball game? Smarter Alarm will read information that's important to you, such as weather, your latest emails, Google calendar appointment, stock prices, birthdays, the morning's headline news, and your own RSS feeds.
Feeds that Smarter Alarm can read to you:
- Current and forecast weather
- Stock prices
- The day's headline news
- Your Facebook friends who have birthdays today
- Your Google calendar appointments for the day (requires Android 2.0+)
- Your Google tasks
- Your latest Gmail emails
- Your Facebook events in the next 24 hours
- Custom RSS feed
- What happened on this day in history
- Quotes of the day
- Make generic GET and POST requests
Additional feeds/information will be added to Smarter Alarm in future updates, including traffic, sports scores, and much more! Please leave in comments what you would like to see!
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
...and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported:
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It'll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
For a full changelog see here: For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Samsung phones when accessibility is enabled may cause the phone to start talking, warnings about air view and a few other issues. These are confirmed samsung bugs (see here: http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387) but the app can be run without the accessibility service and still work (but with a reduced notification list)
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require "Rooting" and running the app in "direct mode"
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
★ We recommend you try the "lite" version first before purchasing to avoid any disappointment if it doesn't work for you. Some phones require root privileges to access the LEDs. ★
★ For the differences between this version and the lite version see here: http://www.folioflow.com/ff/page/website/lightflow/pageId/1687 ★
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require "direct mode" setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the "lite" version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
This innovative app is the perfect solution to make calls without needing your hands – when you're driving, walking, exercising, or doing other tasks. Cyberon Voice Speed Dial even allows you to use your Bluetooth headset (for Android 2.2 or above) to make calling safer when you're driving.
The voice recognition is highly accurate because you create a "voice tag" in advance for each person you would like to call. It's quick, easy, and allows the app to recognize virtually any voice (there is no language barrier).
Just say someone's name... the app will quickly recognize your speech and dial that person for you. No more searching through your address book or trying to remember a phone number!
Notice: The app could not dial the emergency call.
MAKE PHONE CALLS JUST BY SPEAKING
Benefits of Cyberon Voice Speed Dial include:
* Make phone calls using your voice - The app listens to you for hands-free dialing
* Easy to use - It's so convenient that you'll want to use it every time you call, even when your hands are free
* Save time - No need to look up someone's phone number or search for their name in your phone
* Make calling while driving safer - Avoid distraction with this simple, hands-free solution
* No more wrong numbers - The voice recognition is fast and accurate because it is based on your actual speech
* Perfect for busy professionals - Always on the go? Now, talking with your clients and colleagues will be easier
* No language barrier - The app will recognize virtually any voice, without language limitations. The app's display supports 20 languages, including English, Czech (Česky), Danish (Danske), German (Deutsch), Greek (Ελληνικά), Spanish (Español), French (Français), Italian (Italiano), Japanese (日本語), Korean (한국어), Norwegian (Norske), Dutch (Nederlandse), Polish (Polska), Portuguese (Português), Brazilian Portuguese (Português do Brasil), Russian (Русский), Swedish (Svenska), Turkish (Türk), Simplified Chinese (简体中文), and Traditional Chinese (繁體中文).
Finally, make your phone answer to you – download the Cyberon Voice Speed Dial app today!
*** Full refund can be made within 48 hours after purchase. To request a refund, please send your order number to email@example.com ***
To enable Bluetooth hands-free voice dialing, please make sure to check these items:
1. Make sure that the platform of your phone is Android 2.2 (Froyo) or above, and your headset supports Bluetooth hands-free profile.
2. Install this app on your phone instead of SD card.
3. Restart your phone after installing Cyberon Voice Speed Dial.
4. Re-pair your Bluetooth headset and phone after installing Cyberon Voice Speed Dial, if they have been paired.
5. On Jelly Bean (Android 4.1), please be kind to update Google Search to the last version, then go to "Settings"->"Apps"->"All", find Google Search and clean the default, Voice Commander could be launched by pressing the BT headset's button in the end.
If you're looking for a voice dialing application that doesn't require you to record voice tags in advance, please search for "Cyberon Voice Commander" on Android Market.
• Emoji X: Flip up Space for emoji & smileys, 500+ extended emojis
• TouchPal Cloud
- Cloud Backup & Sync - Backup user words & input habit on Cloud and sync across devices
- Cloud Prediction – Enhance next word prediction and other prediction with TouchPal Cloud
- Word Trends –Update trending words, phrases and language model automatically
• TouchPal Wave - Sentence gesture, use simple gestures to input commonly used phrases/sentences
• TouchPal Curve® - Word gesture
• Sliding up or down gesture to input number or symbol
• Contextual prediction, • Save > 90% of keystrokes
• Learns your Tweets/messages/contacts to personalize candidate outputs
• Walkie-Talkie style voice input
• T+ dual-letter layout: Bigger keys than QWERTY
• Support more than 70 languages
• Toolbar plugins (Twitter plugin)
• Mixed language prediction
• Keyboard meter and speed statistics tracker
• Multiple themes available
• One-hand keyboard layout for large touchscreen
Install & activate
After installation, please launch the TouchPal from app list and follow the steps to activate TouchPal X.
HOW TO USE TOUCHPAL WAVE - SENTENCE GESTURE
Once you start entering a word, you can use TouchPal Wave™ to tap on the first correct prediction it makes, and then drag it down to the space bar. Words will dynamically emerge out of the keys, suggesting next possible words in your sentence. You can drag your finger from word to word, eventually entering an entire sentence in a matter of seconds.
• Read contacts
For importing contact name as user word. Can ONLY be enabled manually by user.
• Read text messages
For importing sent SMS text. Can ONLY be enabled mannually by user.
* TouchPal take your privacy seriously. All the personalization learning service will ONLY be enable by user.
Follow us on Twitter: @TouchPal
Fan us on Facebook: "TouchPal"
The following languages are supported:
This update is intended only for Motorola devices on Jellybean that came preloaded with Voice Commands version JBREL1-1.2.05 to 1.2.15. It addresses the below issues found in these versions:
- Voice Commands app crashes, when user upgrades Google Play Music app to version 5.0.1027J.680591 or later from prior version 4.4.xxxx
Only Caller Info Application in market to speak the caller Name/Number with Location and Operator.
Note: Please MAIL us at firstname.lastname@example.org before giving 1 Star rating.
If your number is showing wrong info please mail us location and ist 5 digits of the number .
As the Application is freeware, so supports the ads which will be displayed in the notification Bar. User can ignore them by clearing them.
Best Suited for Users in India.
Calls From Mobile: State and Operator Name.
Calls From Landline: State, City, District and Operator Name.
Call Permission: This permission is needed to make a call from the application whenever user wants to. User can only make the call. There is noway that the application will call any number without user(or cellphone owner) interaction.
★ Information about the Caller.
★ Block the Tele Callers.
★ Call Analysis or History for numbers.
★ Only Application to have one delete button to clear all info related to number.
★ Makes Call Log entry for calls coming from unknown numbers only.
★ Search the STD code of any City in India.
★ Search the ISD code of Countries in World.
★ Call or Save the contact from application Logs if required.
★ Move application to desired location(Sdcard or Phone) as per memory usage.
★ Added Transparent theme for the caller info.
★ Added a feature in which user will be able to know that how much time is left to receive the call.
★ Added an option to opt for the caller info for all number or for only unknown numbers.
★ Four themes are supported by application.
★ Can change the Caller info Location in Call Screen as per user requirement.
★ Enable or Disable the Caller Information.
★ Search information about any Mobile or Land line Number.
★ Better User experience.
Note : The application is supports only the information for Indian Mobile/Land line Numbers.For now Mobile Number Portability and Service Number are not Supported.
Ver 2.2.9 / 2.3.0
Update the UI having info about the Caller Location.
Added Splashscreen at the start of App.
Added Call Analysis screen and statistics option in the CallLog.
Added Delete button to delete all the information related to number in one Click.
Added the longest call time, Ist call and more.
Adding Sliding UI for GB and lower android versions also.
Added Notifications when User will reject or miss the Call.
Ver 2.2.3 / 2.2.4
ICS and higher Versions UI Updated..
Fixed the User Reported Issues.
Option which enables the devices to speak the number /Name of the incoming Call
User Can Mute the speaking option by flipping the device
Options to enable the Location and operation Name
Speech Pitch and Rate options
Testing otpion for the user to check which pitch and speed rate suits him
Option to Enable in which the profile user wants TTS
Fixed the information Position Issue in 2.3 and lower
Added option download the Voice engine to Support the Speech
Updated the Database.
Changed the UI for ICS and higher Version.
Fixed the Pop Up Issue.
Increased the response time of the application
Fixed user reported issues.
Made the Code modification to meet Latest google policy.
Added option to show the Call Logs.
Fixed user reported issues.
Added Option to customize the location of Caller Info Notification in In-Call and Out-Call screen. User can place the caller info at the desired location.
Added Share Button to Share the Caller info application on facebook or via Mails and other applications(whatsapp,SMS).
Added ICS Theme for Caller information Screen.
Fixed user reported issues.
You can Comment on our Facebook page also : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Android-Ardent/239442502835797
More from developer
Gmail also lets you:
• Manage multiple accounts
• View and save attachments
• Set up label notifications
- Follow what friends, family, and interesting people around the world are sharing
- Join communities to explore interests and find people with similar passions
- Automatically back up photos and videos at full resolution
- Bring photos to life with animations, panoramas, and other Auto Awesome images
- Comprehensive, accurate maps in 200 countries
- Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
- Transit directions and maps for over 800 cities
- Live traffic, incident reports, and dynamic re-routing
- Detailed information on more than 100 million places
- Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
* Some features not available in all countries
* You can make a map area available offline by tapping the search box and selecting “Make this map area available offline” Visit http://goo.gl/wawgE to learn more.
* Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
* Use your voice to search and more
* Get personalized results based on your location
Plus: *Google Now* gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean).
* Enjoy “what to watch” recommendations
* Find videos and channels with voice search and instant search suggestions
* Subscribe to your favorite channels for easy access from the guide
* Sign-in to access your playlists and “watch later” list
* Share videos via Google+, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so that you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Languages supported: English (United Kingdom), English (United States), French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States).
To use Street View, open Google Maps, search for a place or long-press the map, and tap the Street View option.
To learn more about Street View and see where it's available, visit maps.google.com/streetview.
● Say more with photos, emoji, and animated GIFs.
● See when people are together in Hangouts, when they’re typing, or whether they’ve seen your message.
● Send and receive text messages (SMS/MMS) with Hangouts. Switch between SMS and Hangouts when messaging a friend. You can also do group MMS conversations.
● Turn any conversation into a video call with up to 10 friends.
● Message friends anytime, even if they're not connected right now.
● Use Hangouts on computers, Android and Apple devices.
More Hangouts awesomeness:
● Hangouts stay in sync across devices so you can start or continue them anywhere.
● Choose from hundreds of emoji to help you make your point.
● See what you talked about in the past, including shared photos and your video call history.
● Get notifications just once. Once you see an alert, you won’t see repeats on your computer or other Android devices.
● View collections of photos shared from each of your Hangouts.
● Snooze notifications at times when you’d prefer to be undisturbed by alerts.
● Quickly share a location with your friends.
● Unlike Google Talk, Hangouts does not support "invisible" status.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
• Browse faster with accelerated page loading, scrolling and zooming.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of browser tabs. On your phone, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On your tablet, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to the Chrome web browser to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, and omnibox data from your computer to your phone or tablet. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to Chrome on your phone or tablet with one click and read them on the go, even when you’re offline.
• Browse privately in Incognito mode.
Great reading experience
* Read offline
* Bookmark pages, highlight text, and add notes
* Elegant 3D page turns
* Bookmarks, notes, and reading positions are synced across your phones, tablets and computers
* Search within books, use dictionary, find geographical information, discover web results, and wikipedia right on the page
* Select fonts, font size, and layout for flowing text books
* Choose day, night, and sepia reading modes
* Listen to books with text-to-speech when publisher allows
* Upload your own EPUB and PDF documents through play.google.com/books and read them anywhere with the app
Discover millions of books on Google Play
* Over 4 million books in every imaginable category, from the New York Times® bestsellers to favorite classics
* Textbooks available for rental or purchase
* Millions of free books available instantly
* Read free chapters for preview from every book
*Enjoy Read Now to find more of the articles you care about and discover new ones you will love.
*Explore categories like Arts & Photography, Business & Finance, Food & Drink and more and subscribe to topics tagged to the articles that interest you most.
*Go Offline with any news edition, topic or magazine without missing a page. Bookmark news stories you don't have time to read for later.
*All in one - Google Play Newsstand is the new home for all your Google Currents subscriptions and Google Play Magazines. Now with one app and one tap, it’s never been easier to stay informed on the news of the day.
- Discover great games
- Play with your friends, and see what they're playing
- Join multiplayer games
- Track your achievements
- Compare scores with other players
With our new All Access service, you can play millions of songs on Google Play, listen to radio with no limits, and enjoy playlists handcrafted by our music experts.
With both All Access and Standard, the Google Play Music app lets you listen to your music collection anywhere. All your music is stored online, so no need to worry about syncing, storage space or offline playback.
All Access features:
* Listen to unlimited songs
* Create custom radio from any song, artist or album
* Enjoy radio without skip limits
* Get smart recommendations based on your tastes
All Access and Standard features:
* Add up to 20,000 of your own songs from your personal music collection
* Access your music anywhere without syncing, and save your favorites for offline playback
* Experience music without ads
* Buy new music on Google Play (18M+ songs)
* Share a free full play of the songs you purchase from Google Play with your friends on Google+.
* Learn more about availability of Google Play Music at https://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=availability
* Learn more about Google Play at http://play.google.com/about/music
• Translate between more than 70 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Speak, type, write, or take a picture to translate
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
(Camera input and offline translation are available for Android 2.3 and above)
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don't have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)