I have Huawei Watch connected to Nexus 6P with Android 8.0, my problem is that every time I answer incoming call it sent directly to watch speaker instead of phone, please fix this because it is getting annoying.
The new update is just showing the watch connected at the top, otherwise it is mostly a blank screen.
I would like to see this app continually improve. Also waiting for my Huawei Watch 2 to be allowed to join the Android Beta Program.
Notifications back working! But I can't see my most regularly used app on the watch face as per the most recent update?
My LG watch Urbane works some times. My Huawei watch doesn't receive any notifications. Can't find the problem on the watches or phone. Has to be the app.
Latest update "OK Google" isn't recognized. Have to hold side button. Battery life is horrible since release of AW2. Battery states approx 70% then dies. Galaxy S6 & Moto 360G2 w/ AW2.6.
• Text size of notifications adapts to message length, adding an extra line of text on most notifications
• Swipe down in Quick Settings to easily see your connection (WiFi, Bluetooth, or mobile)
• Check on download progress with new progress indicator notifications
• Launch your last-used app right from your watch face with the Recent App complication
• Better prevention of accidental side-swipe and long-press gestures
Smart Watch wearable applications, real-time data exchange Bluetooth