ON SALE TO CELEBRATE THE LAUNCH.
BUY NOW BEFORE THE PRICE GOES UP!
The best magnifying Glass For Android. Now with built-in flashlight for FREE!
You can choose between 4 auto-zoom (2x,3x,4x,8x), Free version is limited to 3x zoom.
It's the smoothest magnifying glass for Android you'll ever use. See screenshots and try for yourself.
Doesn't contain any annoying ads!!!
Get it now!
Goggles can read text in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish, and translate it into other languages.
Goggles also works as a barcode / QR code scanner.
- Scan barcodes using Goggles to get product information
- Scan QR codes using Goggles to extract information
- Recognize famous landmarks
- Translate by taking a picture of foreign language text
- Add Contacts by scanning business cards or QR codes
- Scan text using Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Recognize paintings, books, DVDs, CDs, and just about any 2D image
- Solve Sudoku puzzles
- Find similar products
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
It is totally free and only for GO Keyboard(with 10000+ colorful themes and 800+ emoji, emoticons and smiley faces)! No need to set up the keyboard background wallpaper.
Download and Enjoy it!
Get this FREE theme to make your KEYBOARD more LOVELY and COLORFUL.
- This theme uses GO Keyboard. Please click the link to have it installed.
★How to Apply the Theme:
Download this theme and GO Keyboard.
Click into GO Keyboard Setting Page-> Theme -> Local -> Apply
More themes and more fun, click to FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/gokeyboard
For any question or suggestion, please FOLLOW US on Facebook or send us an email:email@example.com!
** Does not work on Galaxy Nexus or Tegra 2/3
** Samsung S3: Set recording mode to "High" in settings
** ICS+ devices: Make sure HW Overlay is disabled and "Force GPU Rendering" is enabled from the device's developer options menu
Screencast captures your phone screen at high frame rates into a high quality MPEG4 video with audio. It can also take snapshots of your screen by holding the search key on your phone.
This program includes a gallery to view, play, rename, delete and share your previously recorded videos or screen shots from within the same user interface.
Please contact the developer if you have question or issues, before rating the app low. The developer cannot help you if you only post a review and do not email for support.
You can also hit "Menu" and select "Report a problem" to get support.
**This app complies with the LGPL as it uses libavcodec by FFMPEG for the encoding process. The sources used are from ffmpeg-0.8 release, and compiled without modification.
Don't install if your device is not rooted.
Check out SCR Screen Recorder, the Android most comprehensive screencast recording app.
SCR Screen Recorder supports all Android versions since 4.0 and utilizes the best encoding method available on each platform.
Since the first release in early 2013 SCR Screen Recorder is frequently updated and new features are added regularly.
• SYSTEM AUDIO - On most devices you can directly record in-game audio
without quality loss caused by microphone recording speakers output.
The "Internal + Mic" option allows to add a microphone commentary to the system audio recording.
At the moment this feature is not available on Android 4.2 but it'll be added soon.
• FACE CAM - Share your emotions by adding a front-facing camera to your video.
You can move the camera overlay around so that it doesn't obstruct important controls.
• NO ADS - Unlike other "free" screen recorders SCR never display any ads.
Development of all my apps is supported only by donations and Pro versions.
• SETTINGS - No mater if you prefer to select simple presets or manually tweak every setting
we've got you covered. SCR supports many customizations and provides performance and stability stats.
• ALPHA FEATURES - Let us know what's important to you by joining SCR Alpha Testing Google+ community at http://goo.gl/PGYZ8r
If you'd like to receive Alpha updates and test brand new features follow the links in the About community section.
SCR Screen Recorder uses various hacks and unofficial APIs which may not work on some devices and ROMs.
If you encounter any issues please report it at firstname.lastname@example.org to help me get your device supported.
Before you buy consider testing SCR Free to ensure that your device is already supported.
This app collects anonymous usage statistics to help track bugs and analyze devices compatibility.
This software uses unmodified code of FFmpeg 1.2 licensed under the LGPL.
Lazy swipe, ONE HAND and ONE SWIPE,do whatever you want!
Slide out the "Lazy Swipe" from your screen's left or right bottom corner in any situation, you could:
1. Find and open your most frequently used applications without any settings;
2. Find and open your newly installed or recently used application, no longer need to scrolling in your many application list;
3. Switch on and off the commonly used general settings, such as wifi, bluetooth, flashlight etc...
Follow us: https://www.facebook.com/lazyswipe
Special thanks to:
Eduard Vrhovec(Croatian&Serbia&Bosnia & Herzegovina translation)
iksa,Tawfiq Hourani(Arabic translation)
Hakan Güven,Atakan Yıldız(Turkish translation)
Eric Farias,Adrian Kowaliński(Portuguese translation)
Dương Vũ Trúc,Nguyễn Minh Thành(Vietnamese translation)
Hamidreza Rashed Saiedi(Persian translation)
Tadej Kobal(Slovenian translation)
Szabó Zsolt(Hungarian translation)
Ігор Бурак(Ukrainian translation)
Konstantinos Mpellas(Greek Translation)
Aleksandrs Plitniks(Latvian Translation)
Aryan Farooqi(Urdu&Hindi Translation)
Small TarZan,Dušan Hlaváč,Regi Kabaka(Czech Translation)
Muhamad Fakhri(Indonesian translation)
Tsega Kassaye(Amharic translation)
Patrick Ilse,Elroy Groen(Dutch translation)
Small TarZan(Slovak translation)
If you find malicious promotion, please contact with us, you will get $10 reward, detail please see https://www.facebook.com/events/895362457160672/
Display your recent apps directly on your home screen! Customize the number of apps you want to display and hide labels if desired. You may filter out apps that you don't want to see.
Note: Add to the homescreen with Menu -> Add -> Widgets -> Recent Apps Widget
It will change your way of switching between apps easier and faster way.
Let’s forget about the old and various steps before you get to the other apps
1. Quickly switch between apps
2. Swipe to close app
3. Closing all apps by just one click
4. Double click icon to open favorite application menu and you can customize what you need
5. Quickly settings menu - WiFi, Mobile network, Bluetooth, Sound, Airplane mode, Screen brightness and Auto-rotation lock
6. Turn screen off
7. SwitchApps Icon Customization
1. Swipe left or right, quickly switch running applications.
2. Swipe down, quickly open SwitchApps settings.
3. Swipe up, quickly go home.
4. 2-finger long press, hide SwitchApps in notification bar.
Soft Buttons Feature:
It's designed to replace multitouch features for easy to use in a single hand. So, if you enable this feature, all of multitouch features except 2-finger long press will be disabled.
(enable/disable Soft Buttons feature from SwitchApps Settings)
1. Long press on the icon to quickly go home.
2. Double click icon to show Soft Buttons.
3. Press left or right arrow to quickly switch running applications.
4. Press screen off icon to turn screen off.
5. Press setting to open SwitchApps settings.
6. Press middle circle to directly go home.
1. Changeable action of 1-click.
2. Changeable action of double-click.
3. Changeable action of long-click.
5. Multitouch features and Soft Buttons feature can be enabled at the same time.
4. Changeable action of Swipe Left (Multitouch feature).
5. Changeable action of Swipe Right (Multitouch feature).
6. Changeable action of Swipe Down (Multitouch feature).
7. Changeable action of Swipe Up (Multitouch feature).
8. Auto light up bright option when screen turn on.
Action list of 1-click, double-click and long-click
2. Recent Application
3. Favorite Application
5. Screen Off
6. Hide SwitchApps
7. Application Shortcut
Action list of multitouch features
2. Recent Application
3. Favorite Application
5. Screen Off
6. Previous Running Application
7. Next Running Application
8. SwitchApps Settings
9. Hide SwitchApps
10. Application Shortcut
1. Android 2.2+
How to uninstall?
In case of you allow SwitchApps to turn screen off, you can't uninstall it with normal step.
Just uninstall it through SwitchApps settings.
Please Note… the purpose of this app is to make you access to many apps in the simple “switching” system.
Don’t worry about the complicated step, because SwitchApps is just too simple to use.
Keywords & Tags: Task Switch, Task Switcher, Task Manager, App Switch, App Switcher, Virtual Button, Floating App, Easy Touch
Piriform, the makers of the world’s most popular PC and Mac cleaning software bring you CCleaner for Android.
Remove junk, reclaim space, monitor your system and browse safely. Become the Master of your own device with the ultimate cleaning app for your Android!
Optimize and Clean
● Speed up your phone and remove junk safely
● Clean application cache, download folders, browser history, clipboard content and more
● Delete call logs and SMS messages individually, in bulk, by age or by contact
Reclaim Storage Space
● Streamline your Android smartphone or tablet
● Quickly and easily uninstall multiple unwanted applications
● Free up valuable storage space on your device
Easy to Use
● Optimize your Android in just a few clicks
● Simple, intuitive user interface which is easy to navigate
● Totally free from Ads and clutter
● Fast, compact and efficient with low memory and CPU usage
Monitor your System
● Check the usage of your CPU
● Keep track of your RAM and internal storage space
● Check out your battery levels and temperature
Note: uninstall system app need root permission, and we do not provide root method.
Compare to other similar products, System app remover:
• Safe, we filter out all apps that may cause unstable after uninstalled, and had tested hundreds of devices, so you can use it safely, but we can not make sure 100% safe because of manufacturers may customized too much, also, we backup all app you uninstalled automatic, so you can restore them in Recycle Bin whenever you need;
• Clear, we classify all system app as [Could remove], [Should keep], [Key module], so you can choose what app to uninstall clearly;
• Easy, we provide you a way to uninstall multi app in one time, make you easy to go;
• Small, we release all memory allocated while app exit, and may the smallest app;
[move to sdcard]
If we granted root permission, we can move multi-app in one click, and can move almost all apps installed.
• Move apps to SD card
• Move apps to phone internal storage
• Sort app by movable, name, size and time
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
• Scan all APKs in SD card
• Install APK
• Search APK
• Batch rename APK's filename
• Batch Move APKs to directory
• Search and delete all duplicate APKs in one click
• User can custom [time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show apk details: size, package, apk path.
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
• Uninstall multi-app in one click.
• Backup & restore apps.
• Scan all apks in sdcard.
• Search apps in local, in market and in website.
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list;
• User app backup directory can be configured in settings;
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If the Ads annoy you, you can remove it from settings, just one click.
We never say we are the best, but we will try our best to make it better, any comments or suggestions will be nice, please let me know via feedback in our app.
Swipe Home Button is a revolutionary tool that changes the way you control your android.
It provide five most useful actions on Android with bezel swipe gestures.
No more Home Button. No more reaching to the status bar.
And, now it is possible to use your big phone with only one hand!
Five most useful actions!
1, Go back to home screen
----Save your weary fragile home button.
2, Show recent apps
----Save one second wasted on long press.
3, Pull down notification
----No more reaching to the far notification bar.
4, Play next track.
----One swipe to play next track even if you are in a full screen game.
(Only works on certain music play, has been tested on Poweramp, and stock Music Play)
5, Open any other app
----You could open you most used app in one action!
6, Open app shortcuts
----Go directly to where you want to
Five Amazing customizable swipe gestures!
1, Swipe up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen.
2, Swipe far up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and go over 2/5 height of the screen.
3, Swipe up down
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and continue swipe back down outside the screen.
4, Swipe up left
----Swipe far up left into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
5, Swipe up right
----Swipe far up right into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
Check out the video to feel the easy and clean swipe gestures!
Swipe Home Button is compatible with any 4.0+ devices! Including your Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, HTC One. However, this app is not suitable for device with virtual buttons.
In addition, This app has a tiny footprint. Not a single unnecessary permission is required.
Free your Home Button with gestures!
1, This app may hinder touching space bar while typing. The workaround is touch the upper part spacebar, disable "improve sensitivity" if possible, or use a IME that has a bigger space bar.
2, No back button and menu button support, because those need root permission.
3, This app is not suitable for device that solely use virtual keys.
4, Swipe Home Button has been tested with Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note 2, and HTC One. However, I can not assure other device can use this app.
1, With Android 4.1+, you could even hide the icon in notification pull-down by unchecking "show notification" setting for Swipe Home Button in your phone's application manager. On Android 4.0 device, the icon in notification pull-down is required to keep the swipes working.
2, Every swipe should start from outside of the screen. The swipe don't need to be fast.
3, Because of this app you may need to press upper part of your space bar when typing. The lower part is occupied by this app.
4, Combining with other "Lock Screen" app can achieve lock screen using swipe.
5, Combining with the great app called "Tasker", you could achieve any action with swipe, including "Menu back" and "back button".
Capture videos of your minecraft worlds, make screen recordings for promotional videos, tutorials, screencasts or simply share your finest moments!
Recordable is the screen recorder which:
* Is simple to install and easy to use
* Records your audio and gestures
* Supports almost all tablets and phones
* Easily shares videos to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc.
* Does not require root (this is a non-root application, but if you have root you don't need a computer to install!)
Note: you'll need to use your computer to re-install the app every time you reboot your device.
A selection of some five star reviews:
Karlo Valerio on Apr 29: At first, I was a little sketchy, probably because I'd tried almost every other no-root method of video recording for android, and some were even more expensive than this one (yes, I waste money). So imagine how sceptical I was when I saw that you just follow the step by step instructions all the way through, and wow. I was amazed by how little lag there is in the recordings. I'm using my unrooted Nexus 5, and this works pretty much flawlessly for me.
Jakov Pavic on Apr 25: I love this app. Doesn't lag and don't need root. Thank you very much for the app.
Josh Jones on Mar 22: Just saw the update of this and tried it out. The quality is good, the fps is incredible when on no limit but the only potential problems are the power of your device, which can hinder your Max fps, and the amount of storage it can take up. Otherwise, a real gem like I said when I reviewed the previous version of this. If you're looking for a screen recorder, this is the one to have.
Jacob Rook on Mar 3: I am running a non-rooted device and this app works amazingly! Ive been looking for screen recorders that dont require root and a lot of them make you download all this stuff then end up not even working. I give this app 5 stars! Thank you so much for developing it!
Caleb Swanson on Feb 26: I have been searching for a no root screen recorder forever and I finally found it! Its so easy to do! And I bet there are people complaining that you have to connect your device to the computer but they give you a step by step tutorial that takes about five minutes! Trust me its not a waste! Thanks SOOOOO much for making this!
Nick Wolf on Feb 5: The best recorder that does not require root. Other apps do not really work or dont work at all.
For a comparison of Android screen recorders see: http://recordable.mobi/compare
Free demo version available from http://recordable.mobi/free
Follow Recordable on Google+ and YouTube
DESIGNED FOR KIDS
We’ve taken out the complicated stuff and made an app even little ones can navigate — that means big buttons, easy scrolling, and instant full-screen.
VIDEOS KIDS WILL LOVE
Kids can enjoy favorites like Sesame Street, Thomas & Friends, and Dreamworks, online hits like Mother Goose Club, TuTiTu, and Super Simple Songs, plus anything else they’re into — music, gaming, science, crafts, and more.
VIDEOS PARENTS CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT
We’re as focused on kids’ safety as you are, so we’ve built the YouTube Kids app to be a family-friendly place to explore.
When your child browses the app’s home screen, they’ll find a vast selection of kid-appropriate channels and playlists. When families search in the app, we use a mix of input from our users and automated analysis to categorize and screen out the videos that make parents nervous.
And for added peace of mind, parents can quickly notify YouTube if they see anything questionable directly from the app.
SETTINGS FOR PARENTS
You can turn off search for an even more contained experience. Or set the built-in timer to let your kids know when it’s time to stop watching (so you don’t have to). The app puts these settings behind a grown-ups-only lock, out of kids’ reach.
YouTube Kids. Made for curious little minds.
* Fly through 3D cities like London, Tokyo and Rome
* Dive in to view the world at street level with integrated Street View
* Use the Tour Guide to discover exciting new places to explore
* Browse layers like Wikipedia or Photos to learn more about a place
* Visit the Maps Gallery to find interesting maps, e.g. plot real-time earthquakes, planes in flight, view hiking trails and more
Make sure that you check out the in-app tutorial to learn how to navigate like a pro.
• Translate between 90 languages
• Converse naturally and let Google translate
• Translate with your voice, camera, keyboard or handwriting
• Translate offline while traveling. No internet connection needed.
• Save your translations and access from any device
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Novosibirsk Metro image by Wikipedia user Sskz, used per the CC-BY-SA 3.0 license, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
• Speed through checkout with Tap and Pay on your Android device (check compatibility at http://goo.gl/tmttJx)
• Get the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted in the US
• Pay your friends back quickly by sending money in the US
Stay protected when shopping or sending money
• Google Wallet is backed by 24/7 fraud monitoring and the Google Wallet Fraud Protection Guarantee, which covers 100% of any transactions made without your authorization.
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app online or by calling our 24/7 support number at http://goo.gl/hajmJS.
• For added security, you can lock your app with a Google Wallet PIN.
• If your Wallet Card is misplaced, you can lock your card so it can't be used. You can unlock your card any time.
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby loyalty programs, stores that accept your gift cards, and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.
Capture what’s on your mind
• Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
Share ideas with friends and family
• Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
Find what you need, fast
• Color code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life. If you need to find something you saved, a simple search will turn it up.
Always within reach
• Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables. Everything you add syncs across all of your devices so your thoughts are always with you.
The right note at the right time
• Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
• Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://goo.gl/pQvKtH.
• A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
• All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
• Faster sharing: Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
• Easy search: Search through contacts and conversation threads to find exactly what you are looking for.
• Purposeful design: New, fluid, material design that is intuitive and delightful.
• More control: Ability to block SMS senders. No interruptions when you don’t want them!
• More features: audio messages, emoji support 😃, colored text threads, message archiving and more.
Messenger is supported on devices running Android™ 4.1, Jelly Bean, and above.
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (Android 4.4 and up).
• Material design themes
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
YouTube, your way
* Check out all the world’s videos and personalized recommendations
* Subscribe to your favorite channels to keep up-to-date
* Send videos from your phone or tablet to your Chromecast, game console, or smart TV
More music at your fingertips
* Easily find the artists you love and discover new recommendations on your music homepage
* Jam to a YouTube Mix, an infinite playlist of songs with unlimited skips
* Enjoy all the music you love from your favorite artists, along with concerts, remixes, parodies, covers, and one-of-a-kind collaborations you can only find on YouTube
Your email inbox should help you live and work better, but instead it often buries the important stuff and creates more stress than it relieves. Inbox, built by the Gmail team, keeps things organized and helps you get back to what matters.
• BUNDLES - Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one tap.
• HIGHLIGHTS - Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check-in for flights, see shipping information for purchases, and view photos from friends right up front.
• REMINDERS: More than mail, you can add Reminders so your inbox contains all the things you need to get back to.
• SNOOZE: Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you are ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home, or whenever you choose.
• SEARCH: Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for— from your upcoming flight to a friend's address— without having to dig through messages.
• WORKS WITH GMAIL: Inbox is built by the Gmail team, so all your messages from Gmail are here, along with the reliability and spam protection of Gmail. All of your messages are still in Gmail and always will be.
Getting started is easy. Download the app and answer basic questions about yourself. We'll then send you surveys around once a week, although it may be more or less frequent. You'll get a notification on your phone when a short and relevant survey is ready for you, and can receive up to $1.00 in Play credits for completing it. Questions can range from, "Which logo is best?" and "Which promotion is most compelling?" to "When do you plan on traveling next?"